AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Central Bank must give Choice Bank permission to reopen. As soon as the bank is reopened, the wire transfers can be send. That is the normal procedure.

Already sent to Kees and he replied so amazed asking me who sent this out. I told him customer care and I said to prepare the wire, he replies that if is this confirmed he will do. Always words but no concrete facts.
I'm not interested in their problem like they aren't interested in mine. They have my money they have to give me back.

Already sent to Kees and he replied so amazed asking me who sent this out. I told him customer care and I said to prepare the wire, he replies that if is this confirmed he will do. Always words but no concrete facts.
I'm not interested in their problem like they aren't interested in mine. They have my money they have to give me back.
Tony, do you mind copy and paste the conversation here so we all can try to analyse what he said exactly? Thanks

Prepare the wire transfer? I asked him to send me the form where I can write down my iban number, but he refuses.

He wrote me this after I sent him the email received from my lawyer

"Dear **********,
I am sorting this out. Could your lawyer confirm/recall who has sent this from the Central Bank?"

I replied that there's not any name on the mail and to do the wire and he replied me this

" Dear ****************,
All is prepared. Once I get this confirmed we can send the wire.
Best regards,
Ad Kees"

guys , keep posting on trustpilot! have you seen how they spammed it with their one-sentence positive bot-reviews durind the last 24h? Our real reviews are almost not seen anymore...

guys , keep posting on trustpilot! have you seen how they spammed it with their one-sentence positive bot-reviews durind the last 24h? Our real reviews are almost not seen anymore...

It is tremendously pathetic that a company like Payoneer needs to pay for so many fake bots to give them a positive review on trustpilot.

But it does show very well the true colors of this unreliable and dishonest company.

Reactions: candy
From what I understand it looks like Central Bank is not withholding any transfer from Choice Bank. If you have the email from Central Bank forward it to Ad Kees and ask him what he means waiting for approval and mandatory consent etc, because it looks like Central Bank has nothing to do with it.

I got the same mail from the Central Bank saying basically that the Yuval Tal threesome Choice Bank / Firstchoicepay / Payoneer are lying to us.
I wonder what he will order his staff to come up with now...

Central Bank sent this attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180628-011916_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20180628-011916_Drive.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 84
can you explain in few words what does it mean exactly?

I would explain if i would understand....Maybe someone who understand better will explain. I am just feeling like a tennis ball btw CB and CBL.
From a very loose interpretation, it sounds like Central bank is keeping a close eye on what happens with Choice and there will be penalties (not sure what power they hold over Choice) if FCP does not come through with reimbursement of all funds to customers.

Take my interpretation with a grain of salt, that's just how I read it.

From a very loose interpretation, it sounds like Central bank is keeping a close eye on what happens with Choice and there will be penalties (not sure what power they hold over Choice) if FCP does not come through with reimbursement of all funds to customers.

@AmberCutie is correct. My “regular” day job is working for a financial institution, granted it’s in the US, but the terminology reads about the same.

Yes it looks like they spammed with positive reviews. We should keep posting to battle it out. Be aware that TrustPilot doesnt allow for similar reviews twice. Either you delete the first review so you can make a new one (it will appear on top again) or keep making a new account with TrustPilot.

It is tremendously pathetic that a company like Payoneer needs to pay for so many fake bots to give them a positive review on trustpilot.

But it does show very well the true colors of this unreliable and dishonest company.
I think besides giving negative reviews we should report it to the US media as well (CNBC, CNN Money, ABC etc) to get their attention and put it in the press. If any of the media sites publish about this scandal it will be a huge blow to Payoneer.

Reactions: candy
Why dont you post a link with that? so we can all contribute. Ive been loocking for it and didnt found it.
Thanks.

This was my first thought. It's Belize. A small central American country with a population smaller than a days attendance at Disney World. Their bark is most likely way worse than their bite.

Reactions: AmberCutie
@luca_locombia since you have a lawyer ask your lawyer to speak with Ad Kees again regarding this latest developments. It seems Ad gives more detailed explanation with lawyers. Tell him that Ad seems to blame Central Bank, while Central Bank said it has nothing to do with it. Tell your lawyer to speak to Central Bank too. And also have your lawyer call Quadrant Management. Since Quadrant is an independent company contracted by Choice Bank maybe we can know if they are still working with the bank or the deal with the insurance company has been canceled for some reasons. Maybe the insurance company decided to call off the deal to buy our accounts for fear of not getting the money back or something.

Anyone with a lawyer please tell your lawyers to do the same.

MOVE 1

Hi everyone, I'm Joss.

I will help all you all to take back your money.

With my professionalism and my experience added in almost thirty years of activity at the service of the most needy people, I will help you to put Payoneer Bank in the only position where it will have to be from now on:

on the knees, not only paying the due interest to you, but on the knees asking you all excuse.

We start to have fun, reminding us of one thing: we will play like chess, with the advantage of whites. With the whites, from now on, we will make ALWAYS the first move.

Payoneer can not do anything but only take counter-moves, always if it can...

Very soon I will come back here, with the number 2 move.

Cheers!

Joss

I wrote to kees with questions about update for those with larger sums, and he told me they wait for cb approwal to reopen the bank and then we will have access to our funds and then they will send notification to all holders. Same story all over again...nobody even asks for transfer details from us with larger sums...:(

I wrote to kees with questions about update for those with larger sums, and he told me they wait for cb approwal to reopen the bank and then we will have access to our funds and then they will send notification to all holders. Same story all over again...nobody even asks for transfer details from us with larger sums...:(

The same here. I thought I was the only one. I think they want to close a deal again but they can't do this right now because the Central Bank is watching.

@luca_locombia since you have a lawyer ask your lawyer to speak with Ad Kees again regarding this latest developments. It seems Ad gives more detailed explanation with lawyers. Tell him that Ad seems to blame Central Bank, while Central Bank said it has nothing to do with it. Tell your lawyer to speak to Central Bank too. And also have your lawyer call Quadrant Management. Since Quadrant is an independent company contracted by Choice Bank maybe we can know if they are still working with the bank or the deal with the insurance company has been canceled for some reasons. Maybe the insurance company decided to call off the deal to buy our accounts for fear of not getting the money back or something.

Anyone with a lawyer please tell your lawyers to do the same.

Anybody should ask a lawyer because all we pay for it, each time I contact him and he ask or send a letter it's from 100 to 150 euro and he's a friend of mine.Me and Luca are working separately with 2 lawyers to try to discover something more. If anybody can take a lawyer should do the same.

Power..? If Choice Bank does not comply with the rules, the Central Bank can withdraw their bank license. The Central Bank actually serves to protect us.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Just out of curiosity I would like to know if there ever was a real distinction between choice bank and firstchoicepay. Sometimes I think that firstchoicepay was a separate company on paper only and in reality more like an internal department of choice bank. It's still very strange that at some point all communication and offers came from choice bank, a company none of us ever had a contract with. Normally it also raises a LOT of privacy questions too, like how did our personal data get so easily transferred from one company (fcp) to another (choice bank) and maybe even some weird insurance company.

Just out of curiosity I would like to know if there ever was a real distinction between choice bank and firstchoicepay. Sometimes I think that firstchoicepay was a separate company on paper only and in reality more like an internal department of choice bank. It's still very strange that at some point all communication and offers came from choice bank, a company none of us ever had a contract with. Normally it also raises a LOT of privacy questions too, like how did our personal data get so easily transferred from one company (fcp) to another (choice bank) and maybe even some weird insurance company.

FCP told me they're separate but I don't trust them anymore. I wrote to Kees to do the wire and he doesn't reply .

And wow, payoneer is really quick trying to delete comments at trustpilot and very, very obviously use bots now to push their rating.

And wow, payoneer is really quick trying to delete comments at trustpilot and very, very obviously use bots now to push their rating.
If your reviews get flagged by Payoneer I find a way to easily replace it in seconds. Just delete your flagged reviews and create new one, if you dont delete it first TrustPilot will not allow you to write another review. Copy your text first before deleting it and just paste it into the new one. I did that minutes ago. And the good thing my review is on the first place again. Keep reposting people.

In fact even if Payoneer dont try to flag your review i will suggest everyone to keep deleting and creating a new review everyday so our reviews will always be on top. Looks like Payoneer is trying hard to make fake positive reviews to keep our reviews hidden down below. They want to play games with us then we have to beat them back. We will beat their games so keep reposting everyday people.

Status
Not open for further replies.