AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha 2 differnt replies from one person in same day! Its a win.
As far as i know no bank automaticly converts anything. Payment details are different for dollar and euro payments. I donot see it why they would send it in euros and how they would be allowed to.
So it will be in usd we are in the problem again...exept they will split it this time...
Perhaps we could ask them again if we can make real account and transfer it there...so we can withdraw it slowly when they are open again....

Haha 2 differnt replies from one person in same day! Its a win.
As far as i know no bank automaticly converts anything. Payment details are different for dollar and euro payments. I donot see it why they would send it in euros and how they would be allowed to.
So it will be in usd we are in the problem again...exept they will split it this time...
Perhaps we could ask them again if we can make real account and transfer it there...so we can withdraw it slowly when they are open again....
Not sure if its the same for euros but when my Canadian CAD account received a wire in USD it auto converts it to CAD. Now I receive them to my USD account but when I didn't have one it auto converted to CAD at my banks market rate.

The intermediary bank only applies to depositors who's local bank uses a third party bank to effect international wire transfers, this applies to a relatively small number of banks. If you had an IBAN from your local bank, then there is no intermediary bank. What Choice Bank is likely referring to is that you can receive your money in Euros, however in reality the issuance from Choice Bank will be in USD and the local bank will convert it to Euros. USD is the principal International trading currency that all international banks use, and Choice Bank is registered and operates as an International Bank.
In my country banks can not convert transfers. If the transwer is sent in Euro is must be sent on Euro acct and if it is sent in USD - then on USD acct
Neither is my local currency

Last edited:
Yes...and afterwards you can convert it manualy or automaticly...but it has to arrive like it sent. Thats why many virtual banks like paxum(not paxumbank) can receive only euros and cannot automaticly convert usd transfer in euro.
@bbbosic two seperate persons wrote different replies from kendra, one describes how is natural for them to send usd and from another where she confirmed it will be sent in euro.(sokolovska's post)

I guess this rampant speculation will only be resolved when we actually receive our money and can look at the transfer details. I'm going with my experience of receiving international wire transfers previously, in every case the originating currency was automatically converted by my local bank into the local currency of my account. How can a bank put USD into a different currency account without converting it automatically? The only way is if you have a USD account with your local bank that can receive USD.

Reactions: Aleexx
HEADS UP! On 29 June 2018 (yesterday), the licence for Choice Bank Limited was revoked by the Central Bank of Belize pursuant to Section 25 and 27 of the International Banking Act. This prohibits Choice Bank from carrying on international banking business.

Check it out here (document and video): https://www.centralbank.org.bz/news/details?newsid=232

Most noteworthy from the statement: "...the Central Bank immediately put Choice Bank under enhanced monitoring and issued preventative measures to protect and safeguard the assets of customers and depositors", and "Depositors can be assured that every effort is being made to safeguard and preserve your financial interests and to make payment expeditiously".

So it's official: Choice Bank is now under liquidation and being administered by the Central Bank of Belize with "full power and authority" given to the appointed liquidator from the Central Bank. Belize relies very heavily on the soundness of its banking sector, and ensuring that all Choice Bank depositors get their money back would go a long way to preserving that. The only question now is how quickly the wheels can now turn in paying everyone back in full.

In my country banks can not convert transfers. If the transwer is sent in Euro is must be sent on Euro acct and if it is sent in USD - then on USD acct
Neither is my local currency

Hence the provision for an intermediary bank that can receive in USD and transfer to your local bank in the correct receiving currency...

"In April 2018, Choice Bank’s licence for prepaid card services was suspended by the card’s processor. Choice Bank then suspended the withdrawal of deposits and began to phase out the use of its prepaid cards."

"Choice Bank has failed to provide the Central Bank with a plan deemed satisfactory and that indicated their ability or willingness to resolve the situation."

What a slap in the face of the people from Choice Bank.

Now I ask myself if the wire payments that were announced by Choice Bank Management will really happen. I understand that Choice Bank management no longer has any saying in Choice Bank at all.

Also very interesting that the problems at Choice Bank started in January already.

What a slap in the face of the people from Choice Bank.

Now I ask myself if the wire payments that were announced by Choice Bank Management will really happen. I understand that Choice Bank management no longer has any saying in Choice Bank at all.

Also very interesting that the problems at Choice Bank started in January already.

After January is when Payoneer/FCP decided to move all their non-adultbizz accounts away from Choice Bank but turned their back on us, knowing very well that we would be f****d.

Ad Kees and everyone at Choice Bank knew that the Central Bank was intervening last week and to what that would lead, still they lied to us to give us false hope. I don't know what to do anymore...

The message from the Central Bank is upsetting for sure since it leads to more uncertainty. However, the take away is that Choice Bank never had any intention of paying back its customers. If Choice Bank was left on its own, it would have protected certain assets for their owners and investors. Now the Centra Bank should ensure all funds go to paying depositors first. The video didn’t provide false hope about giving back 100% but at least you should be able to count on them to be unbiased. That is the hope.

Reactions: Dill
The message from the Central Bank is upsetting for sure since it leads to more uncertainty. However, the take away is that Choice Bank never had any intention of paying back its customers. If Choice Bank was left on its own, it would have protected certain assets for their owners and investors. Now the Centra Bank should ensure all funds go to paying depositors first. The video didn’t provide false hope about giving back 100% but at least you should be able to count on them to be unbiased. That is the hope.

I hope the Central Bank will take us into account too. None of us has an individual account with Choice Bank, we only ever dealt with Payoneer/ Fistchoicepay where we have our accounts.

I tried to ask the Central Bank before how it would work for us as FCP account holders but I didn't get an answer for that part. And Firstchoicepay will stop to exist after today, not that it matters much because they have been absolutely unwilling to help ever since our funds with them got frozen.

Reactions: Dill
The governor saying firstchoicepay showed no or not enough willingness to solve the situation is really troubling and says a lot. I cannot prove it of course but I have the feeling with all their mails they were just buying time.

At the FCP site, when you click on Settings/Business Applications, it sends you to the Payoneer website

I am taking pictures of all the site now, my account, transactions, funding source, etc , who knows if i will ever need it

Yes, I noticed that too, that is some clear evidence of the connection between Payoneer and FirstChoicePay.

It might be a little upsetting, but I would rather have the truth than the bullshit we have been getting from Ad Kees and all all the others connected to fcp and choice bank. St least this comes direct from the central bank. It seems to me that this means that it will take longer to get the money, but there will be an honest accounting of all funds on deposit. Certainly there will not be any wires sent next week.

Yes, I noticed that too, that is some clear evidence of the connection between Payoneer and FirstChoicePay.

I filmed this happening on my laptop

Maybe others should do this too as a proof

Firstchoicepay.com/Settings/Business Applications...boom, Payoneer site shows up

They might stop this link too , i am sure they have spies here

Reactions: Gigabytes
It might be a little upsetting, but I would rather have the truth than the bullshit we have been getting from Ad Kees and all all the others connected to fcp and choice bank. St least this comes direct from the central bank. It seems to me that this means that it will take longer to get the money, but there will be an honest accounting of all funds on deposit. Certainly there will not be any wires sent next week.

Why not? Depositors have access to a limited part of their money from Monday. The money is no longer frozen then. Wire transfers didn't go through because the money was frozen. That is no longer the case. The statement that Choice Bank has placed on their site, is with the approval of the Central Bank. That is how they are going to handle it.

Firstchoicepay and Payoneer share the same platform, infrastructure, support and founder. They have never tried to hide that it's basically the same company until our money with them was suddenly frozen.

Ever since they are trying to pretend that they don't even know FCP anymore. Payoneer is a total joke for a company.

I filmed this happening on my laptop

Maybe others should do this too as a proof

Firstchoicepay.com/Settings/Business Applications...boom, Payoneer site shows up

They might stop this link too , i am sure they have spies here

That's always a good idea, but nothing will change. I don't expect them to take the website offline. They could have done that much earlier.

I hope the Central Bank will take us into account too. None of us has an individual account with Choice Bank, we only ever dealt with Payoneer/ Fistchoicepay where we have our accounts.

I tried to ask the Central Bank before how it would work for us as FCP account holders but I didn't get an answer for that part. And Firstchoicepay will stop to exist after today, not that it matters much because they have been absolutely unwilling to help ever since our funds with them got frozen.

I seriously doubt that the central bank will take you into account because you are not officially depositors at the bank. FCP is the depositor and all of you only have standing in this matter thru fcp. Who they owe money to is not of concern to the central bank. Since Payoneer, FCP and choice bank are inter-related, I am a little concerned about that.

The governor saying firstchoicepay showed no or not enough willingness to solve the situation is really troubling and says a lot. I cannot prove it of course but I have the feeling with all their mails they were just buying time.

I don't recall the governor mentioning fcp. They are just one of the depositors

Why not? Depositors have access to a limited part of their money from Monday. The money is no longer frozen then. Wire transfers didn't go through because the money was frozen. That is no longer the case. The statement that Choice Bank has placed on their site, is with the approval of the Central Bank. That is how they are going to handle it.

I definitely hope so because the central bank message made it understand that Choice is not allowed to do anything anymore.

If you want to prove the relationship between Payoneer and FirstchoicePay that is easy to do using the emails Payoneer sent when they made the transition, however I don’t think that would help much since by continuing to use the new service we agreed to the new terms.

Firstchoicepay and Payoneer share the same platform, infrastructure, support and founder. They have never tried to hide that it's basically the same company until our money with them was suddenly frozen.

Ever since they are trying to pretend that they don't even know FCP anymore. Payoneer is a total joke for a company.

This is false, I contacted Payoneer and they told me FCP it's another company nothing related to them.
They are fam, liar, and all what you can thing, I don't know know many other words in english but in Italian I have tons.
Everybody should write to Kees and ask him.
Don't go over here because as told before from Lilfitveve they spy us.

Status
Not open for further replies.