AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
friday 29, 2018 (from channel5belize.com )

Central Bank appoints a liquidator for Choice Bank

The problems of the bank started months ago when it started experiencing a liquidity crisis and was forced to suspend all withdrawals from deposit accounts. By May, the central bank had instituted preventative measure to ensure that the bank was meeting the obligations of depositors and customers. In her statement, Grant said that a liquidator had been named and that the strength of the dollar remains at two Belize to one U.S.

Joy Grant, Governor, Central Bank of Belize

JOY GRANT

“The Central Bank immediately put Choice Bank on enhanced monitoring and issued preventative measures to protect and safeguard the assets of customers and depositors. Choice Bank failed to provide the Central Bank with a plan deemed satisfactory that indicated their ability or willingness to resolve this situation. Earlier this week, the Central Bank’s team of examiners conducted an unannounced, special examination at Choice Bank offices to acquire information that had not been initially forthcoming. The Central Bank has concluded that the actions taken by the ownership and management of Choice Bank were insufficient to properly rectify the situation and appeared detrimental to its customers and depositors. With the revocation of Choice Bank’s license, the Central Bank has appointed a liquidator, Mr. Henry James Hazel, who will be supported by a team from the Central Bank.”

friday 29, 2018 (from channel5belize.com )

Central Bank appoints a liquidator for Choice Bank

The problems of the bank started months ago when it started experiencing a liquidity crisis and was forced to suspend all withdrawals from deposit accounts. By May, the central bank had instituted preventative measure to ensure that the bank was meeting the obligations of depositors and customers. In her statement, Grant said that a liquidator had been named and that the strength of the dollar remains at two Belize to one U.S.

Joy Grant, Governor, Central Bank of Belize

JOY GRANT

“The Central Bank immediately put Choice Bank on enhanced monitoring and issued preventative measures to protect and safeguard the assets of customers and depositors. Choice Bank failed to provide the Central Bank with a plan deemed satisfactory that indicated their ability or willingness to resolve this situation. Earlier this week, the Central Bank’s team of examiners conducted an unannounced, special examination at Choice Bank offices to acquire information that had not been initially forthcoming. The Central Bank has concluded that the actions taken by the ownership and management of Choice Bank were insufficient to properly rectify the situation and appeared detrimental to its customers and depositors. With the revocation of Choice Bank’s license, the Central Bank has appointed a liquidator, Mr. Henry James Hazel, who will be supported by a team from the Central Bank.”
I will go to these bastards and show them that they are not alone with my/our money!

• If in two weeks we get nothing from them, not even clear promisses I buy myself a ticket to Belize and get my money or dye trying...

I hope one day we'll know what actually caused the liquidity crisis. This doesn't just happen, money must have been pulled out of Choice Bank on a large scale. Also Mastercard does not just end a business relationship.

It's still speculation at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if the mother company payoneer had a huge influence in the liquidity situation.

If everybody agrees, we could ask the Central Bank if the same “deal” Choice proposed would be possible, 25k first to everybody and then as the liquidity improves more funds to be released gradually, I don’t think we should press them to hurry more than necessary since that could mean less money for us (hurrying to sell assets means you have less control over their price), even 10-20% could mean a lot for some people.

I hope one day we'll know what actually caused the liquidity crisis. This doesn't just happen, money must have been pulled out of Choice Bank on a large scale. Also Mastercard does not just end a business relationship.

It's still speculation at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if the mother company payoneer had a huge influence in the liquidity situation.
For sure Payoneer is the main factor here!
They created FCP and prepared for this shockwave...

I invite everyone to make a simple reflection: does it not appear to you at least very STRANGE that everything has happened simultaneously?

- FCP cards deactivated on 30 June.
- Declaration (in my opinion fraudulent) of Choice Bank on payments from next July 2nd
- License revoked to Choice Bank on June 29th.

Everything looks like a theater in which, in my opinion, now also appears a fourth actor: not just more 1) FCP 2) Payoneer 3) Choice Bank but now also 4) Central Bank of Belize that goes to check a bank of 1 billion dollars and that owns customers in 175 countries of the world.

Guys, all this is just a theater for us poor cheated but they have agreed on everything, and in every detail, since 2017 or even before.

To us the illusion that the facts are happening day by day, evouzione after evolution, but in the world of great finance nothing is left to chance and nothing like speculation knows how and when to act to be just SPECULATION!

Reactions: Chriss
[QUOTE = " For sure Payoneer is the main factor here!
They created FCP and prepared for this shockwave...[/ QUOTE]

Yuval Tal is the mind of all this

Let's all go in Belize!

We have lots of money there!

The simple presence can make a difference from talking behind a phone or a PC...

I invite everyone to make a simple reflection: does it not appear to you at least very STRANGE that everything has happened simultaneously?

- FCP cards deactivated on 30 June.
- Declaration (in my opinion fraudulent) of Choice Bank on payments from next July 2nd
- License revoked to Choice Bank on June 29th.

Everything looks like a theater in which, in my opinion, now also appears a fourth actor: not just more 1) FCP 2) Payoneer 3) Choice Bank but now also 4) Central Bank of Belize that goes to check a bank of 1 billion dollars and that owns customers in 175 countries of the world.

Guys, all this is just a theater for us poor cheated but they have agreed on everything, and in every detail, since 2017 or even before.

To us the illusion that the facts are happening day by day, evouzione after evolution, but in the world of great finance nothing is left to chance and nothing like speculation knows how and when to act to be just SPECULATION!

Yes, that is exactly what I meant with timed and orchestrated. And right when Choice Bank announces to make the wire transfers, the Central Bank takes over. Even though the Central Bank claims to be monitoring Choice Bank since 2017.

Something stinks in Belize...

June 28th - Payments announce
June 29th - License revoked
June 30th - Cards are out.

That's has to be linked as f.

Yeah i thought about that too. It doesn't seem like coincidence.
We can not know that it was theater or not. Each of these 4 entities may play their own different game.
Whatever it was, it seems like none of them care about us.

Interesting part. Most likely they knew about upcoming license revocation in advance(days,weeks). But they have been keep asking for your banking info, copy of your passport, etc till the very last day (including 29th). They have been gathering all that very sensitive info for who knows what. And now as we know that they have been lying about so many things so many times who knows their real intentions.

Last edited:

Great work!
I was knowing about Choice Bank on Puerto Rico but all these news that you found now could be important for us.
Thanks for your work!

I think it all was made on purpose. Central bank had to wait almost 3 months and when it was almost time to unfreeze our money, they decided to take some action and free them again for unlimited time. I just don’t understand what is that theater about starting to pay back after July 2. Looks like we gonna wait again and it might be months again

This was one of the format usually handled by Choice Bank for their clients, for depositant clients on this Offshore Bank.
Are you sure that the poor format sent to us (creditors under 25.000 k) was a real form or maybe, better, a scam form?
Look well my uploaded file........The poor form sent to us was another lie, a false form to gain and keep time....

Attachments

• Personal-Bank-Account-Application-Choice-Bank-07-15-2016.pdf
    988.9 KB · Views: 35
I wonder for what purposes they REALLY needed our personal accounts in our countries with our local banks now...

Look my previous post and simple you'll understand as Choice Bank treated all us as idiots and mentally disabled......Sad.....
They never searched to pay.....This is a "game" studied and planned from months between CHOICE BANK, FCP, PAYONEER and also CENTRAL BANK OF BELIZE has a not so innocent part......

This was one of the format usually handled by Choice Bank for their clients, for depositant clients on this Offshore Bank.
Are you sure that the poor format sent to us (creditors under 25.000 k) was a real form or maybe, better, a scam form?
Look well my uploaded file........The poor form sent to us was another lie, a false form to gain and keep time....
Applications for opening the bank account and just for making wire are a bit different, aren't they?

Problem is that cb put preventive measures late...from middle of may. If it is true what cb says, they are lieing to us all the time about anything, so even if they had 74% liquidity at the bigining, who knows how much they extracted until cb started to monitor them.
Going to belize will not help at all, since this is not an ordinary bank...i think even those liers who worked in choice perhaps never were there at all...

******** IMPORTANT UPDATE BY OFFICIAL SOURCE OF CHOICE BANK *********

To all interested people, to all those involved in the Choice Bank affair.

In these minutes I receive an unofficial but personal communication from a Choice Bank functionary.

Summarize what happened on the evening of Friday, June 29, as explained to me by the source who wants to remain (for just and understandable reasons of security) anonymous.

Here I quote the source:
"We have been fighting for all, we were worth over the past 3 months to recover the bank and reopen it again. We were ready and once we announced the Central Bank deemed it necessary to raid the bank with 20 armed people last Friday at 4.15 PM and hold innocent staff at blank gunpoint."

The source of Choice Bank stated that what happened last Friday evening was a totally unexpected, shocking development that will have certain consequences.

In the next few hours the press will be informed of the situation but everything that seems to have happened in this little state and in Belize City has the appearance of being a sort of "Government Takeover" (as cited by the source).

The situation is still very confusing and we still do not know what will happen today at 8 am of Belize, now the reopening of Choice Bank.

Surely all the staff at Choice Bank has been already fired and deported from every job with official letter of Central Bank of Belize.

These are the news received from a reliable and proven source.

If everything was (as I fear) confirmed, the news of a government coup within Choice Bank could appear to us all a perhaps even worse scenery.

We now await the reaction of the national press of Belize and perhaps also of the international one, because even from the penal point of view, the events of last June 29th appear as absolutely serious and certainly a harbinger of future yet indefinable developments.

******** Please share to all interested parties *********

It sounds like a political war between them...
And I think that almost everyone got fired from Choice Bank...

We need to make ourselves heard and keep contact them over and over again!

Maybe Central Bank also wants our money now and can blame Choice Bank for more than they already did to take our money...

So we really need to put pressure on them!

International banking is very immportant to belize, every statement they made is half of announcing that other banks and money are safe...i believe no central bank in any other country would involve that deep in someones problem as they did.
Not that they care for us, but bad publicity about loosing money in belize would result to other people to withdraw from other banks...so i would put more trust in them rather those liers without any official statement for 3 months with so many stories of which even they couldnt tracked no more.

I am afraid that they have used our personal information for obscure purposes. They may have used us as frontmen without us even being aware of, by companies made in tax havens.

For sake of ease and reference will post the text from that page here:

Choice Bank Limited ready to begin paying depositors on July 2
Choice Bank Limited (hereafter “Choice”) is pleased to announce that beginning Monday, July 2, all depositors will be able to withdraw up to US$25,000 from their respective accounts. Choice expects that later in July, all depositors may withdraw an additional US$25,000 to US$75,000. Choice further expects that all depositors will be able to withdraw US$100,000 before the end of August 2018. Finally, by the end of the year all depositors are projected to have full access to 100% of their funds should they wish to close their accounts.

Choice is able to do this because it has made significant progress over the last 60 days in monetizing its assets and is confident that, it will continue to make significant headway in further liquidating its remaining illiquid assets and paying out depositors.

Choice had developed a plan which it presented for approval to its regulators, the Central Bank of Belize and the Prime Minister on or about June 15, 2018. The plan would have allowed all depositors to withdraw up to US$100,000 of their funds by the end of June and all remaining depositors to withdraw the entirety of the balance of their funds by the end of September 2018. Delays in the regulatory approval process led to a reduced access to liquidity for Choice. In the interest of depositors, Choice’s Board and management have nonetheless decided, to seek to implement a more conservative plan which will result in the immediate availability of US$25,000 to all depositors and will offer additional redemption of depositors on a pari passu basis as soon as assets are monetized. Specifically, further funds will be made available when Choice receives two large deposits from foreign financial institutions both of which are expected to be paid in July.

Based on the success which Choice has had over the past two months, it is confident that it will be successful in liquidating its remaining assets in such a way as to return all funds to all depositors by year end.

Choice, its board, officers and employees regret that depositor funds have been frozen for the past 2 1/2 months. These past two months have been very difficult. They have, however, given Choice the opportunity to make certain that it will have the ability to repay all depositors in an equitable manner. We would like to thank our customers for their patience and understanding. Choice has endeavored to act at all times in good faith only in the best interests of its customers and depositors. Choice is confident that with the support of its regulators, all depositors will be satisfied.

This message is removed and replaced by a message of the Central Bank "NOTICE: REVOCATION OF LICENCE FOR CHOICE BANK LIMITED"
on http://www.choicebankltd.com/

Every Day another crazy shit... i dont read the full article but this crap already f... me up.

Sounds stupid but if i could chose between money and get Ad, the fat Rob etc. In my fingers, then i would let the money go and get my hands on those monkeys and handle it by myself...

I am sure they are reading the messages here... right Rob? I wonder who would open the Doors when i knock on your Door? Your Wife Jennifer? Your Girls or your Son? Nice Dog by the way...

Who knows why they collect the data and signature that has to be the same like its on the id/passport. Being now a part of the CRS they probably gonna report all people who sent the form back...

I hope everyone who is involved end up in jail for ruin other peoples lifes...

Reactions: Pitufa
Who knows why they collect the data and signature that has to be the same like its on the id/passport. Being now a part of the CRS they probably gonna report all people who sent the form back...

I am thinking about the same thing. This thing is bigger than the Belize. There are tens/hundreds of thousands of people who didn't pay taxes on their incomes for the past few years... just think about how many fish the local authorities can catch with this... watch out people

I am afraid that they have used our personal information for obscure purposes. They may have used us as frontmen without us even being aware of, by companies made in tax havens.
But this...this really is a problem to think about

So they are lied to us again. I already know it. Nobody got money on 2nd July. Anyone know and research what is ad kees address and his photo? I'm serious send somebody to Spain

Nobody got money on 2nd July.
Not chiming in with any opinions or other info, but just a reminder: TODAY is 2nd July. It is only the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.