AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Central bank they told me to call Choice bank at 501 223 6851 . i did, and was told to send all inquiries vie email on their gmail

Same here, I sent around 40 e-mails with multiple accounts and only one reply telling me that they're working and that was all, no more contacts from this fucking bastards thieves and I have more to say.

Somebody called the Central Bank yesterday or today?

Don't receiving answers, and don't knowing anything is deperating when we need the money...

Reactions: heiko
Mine is printing since...forever ...they took those 45 $ from me tho...which sucks if i cant actually use the damn card.

I paid 95 for fast delivery. so 45+95. the status has been shipped for 3 weeks. they didnt provide any track number. no card. ripped off

Mine is printing since...forever ...they took those 45 $ from me tho...which sucks if i cant actually use the damn card.
What they do is just not right. I can walk into my bank and tell them I need a new card. They have a box with about 1,000 blank cards. I pick one and they put it in their little machine. 5 min later I walk out the door with my new card. Printing the card does not take 2 min. and they don't charge anything. Charging $45 and taking weeks to print them is just another way they are abusing their customers.

About Choice Bank again:

I submitted my claim on the IMF's site, I give you the link for contact them too if you want:

On country you choose Belize

Seems no one has updates and no answers from any official representants...I think all people are tired about this waiting.

I know I will never see my money again, because this has happened in the past with ePassporte but i would like to know what my money will be used for ,, drugs for someone or for some good things ,,charity or new trees on Belize? :) ? who knows

• Funny!
Reactions: sasha0510
I sended a letter to them. http://www.imf.org/external/countrycontactus/contactus.aspx?CountryCode=BLZ
Thank you, Claudia.
Actually I opened Telegram Channel about our problem.
https://t.me/joinchat/G_Lejg5hFKwbtWGqNATVtQ

Thank you Denis, I am with you, the more we do and post and talk about this more people will knew about this and Belize so less people will trust and deposit their money there.

The Central Bank use as an official media to comunicate the channel 5 of Belize, so I commented their last publication there. I see it's the only comment on that post, Maybe you can add something, and other ones on this group want to do the same.

http://edition.channel5belize.com/archives/168985

New message posted on firstchoicepay.com.

Firstchoice Pay has ceased its business activities and will no longer be able to receive or process any further payments.
Therefore, your card is no longer active and cannot be used.
Our website will remain live until October 1, 2018, and customers will still be able to log in and view their account.
For your convenience, we urge you to download any financial statements you might need for your personal records before October 1, 2018.
For more information, please visit our updated FAQs.

Also check their updated FAQ!

I wonder if this FAQ is legally binding since they mention your money is being held securely by Choice Bank and will be returned to you minus some fees.

I think they mean in faq on balances on cards...for ones who didnt get their money on time. They said that already in mail with mentioning that $100 fee.
Our real money are not mentioning anywhere by noone no more...haha

In that old mail they wrote:

---
In the meantime, we strongly encourage you to spend all remaining balances on your Card prior to the Termination Date. Any remaining balances on your Card as of the Termination Date will be returned to you, less wire fees of US$100, upon receipt and confirmation of complete and updated identification satisfactory to us.
---

Now they wrote It differently.

Mr Cedric Flowers answer my email, this is what he says:

Thank you for contacting us. Please be assured that the Liquidation team is addressing all matters pertaining to Choice Bank Limited. You are advised that all steps taken during the Liquidation process must be governed by both the International Banking Act and the Domestic Banking Act of the Laws of Belize. Accordingly, you are asked to kindly note the following:

1. The Liquidator will publish, by 28 August 2018, a Notice to Claim to all depositors, creditors and customers, at which time you will have an opportunity to make your claim for any and all amounts owing to you by Choice Bank Limited.

2. Note that there will be a deadline by which claim forms are to be returned to the Liquidator. You may therefore wish to gather details of your claim (along with any documentation which will support your claim) in preparation for submission to the Liquidator.

You are encouraged to regularly check Choice Bank Limited’s website (www.choicebankltd.com) for updates.

If you have any further questions, call us at +501-223-6850/6851.

Respectfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator

Choice Bank Limited

Mr Cedric Flowers answer my email, this is what he says:

Thank you for contacting us. Please be assured that the Liquidation team is addressing all matters pertaining to Choice Bank Limited. You are advised that all steps taken during the Liquidation process must be governed by both the International Banking Act and the Domestic Banking Act of the Laws of Belize. Accordingly, you are asked to kindly note the following:

1. The Liquidator will publish, by 28 August 2018, a Notice to Claim to all depositors, creditors and customers, at which time you will have an opportunity to make your claim for any and all amounts owing to you by Choice Bank Limited.

2. Note that there will be a deadline by which claim forms are to be returned to the Liquidator. You may therefore wish to gather details of your claim (along with any documentation which will support your claim) in preparation for submission to the Liquidator.

You are encouraged to regularly check Choice Bank Limited’s website (www.choicebankltd.com) for updates.

If you have any further questions, call us at +501-223-6850/6851.

Respectfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator

Choice Bank Limited
thanks for sharing this information with us!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Claudia Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.