AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
their number works ,at least 5 october they answered...on phone calls,after i did not try
Can you please give it a try now and tell me if it works? I want to know if their number is out of function or if it's just unavailable from my country. I would really appreciate it!

For documents that are to be authenticated/ notarized.

I work in Czech Republic. In Czech Republic they do not notarize passports. What can I do? What should I say?

Is it just passport that needs to be authenticated and notarized, or all documents?

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkemporium
so guys tell me is k if i sent the transaction history in pdf ?or did u sent them as screenshots or other format ?Thanks

I work in Czech Republic. In Czech Republic they do not notarize passports. What can I do? What should I say?

Is it just passport that needs to be authenticated and notarized, or all documents?
only passport

so guys tell me is k if i sent the transaction history in pdf ?or did u sent them as screenshots or other format ?Thanks
yes i think ofc in pdfs much better ,as i did too
i sent them allto choice and they answered only that they recieved it ,nothing more,but was only 1 email to me from them,anyone got more emails from them then only one?

so when choice asked send agreement - need just put this link to them for sending?or how?
It’s up to you, you can send them both, link and a print screen like in example in previus post...
so far it isn’t general request from liquidators to all claimant .. just few of you got the mail with request to provide an agreement ....

It’s up to you, you can send them both, link and a print screen like in example in previus post...
so far it isn’t general request from liquidators to all claimant .. just few of you got the mail with request to provide an agreement ....
u got any answers from choice after u sent claim form 4?

Well today I got the same request for contract/agreement. And I asked Ad Kees about this and here is my conversation with him:

Me:
Hello Ad its been long time how are you? Ad...today i and other people received this from the liquidator:

We confirm receipt of your claim. However, we ask that you please provide the below document which is missing from your claim:

1. Card Agreement/Contract you signed with FirstchoicePay

Kindly forward the above item to complete your claim request. Please be reminded of the deadline to submit your completed claim October 29th, 2018.

We will await your prompt response.

Which is absurd because since we signed up for prepaid card we never get a copy of signed agreement/contract. What should I do about it and the deadline is coming fast.

Ad Kees:
It is absurd indeed. I recommend everyone to tell them they should have these documents on file. You may send them what you have but some things simply do not exist.
I had a very harsh talk with the liquidator.

Ad Kees also said its absurd. Something fishy is goin on. I think the liquidator is trying to make it impossible for us (or some of us) to make claims.

I got a request to provide card agreement/signed contract with firstchoice pay. Anyone knows what to send them?

No, just that they received my claim and supported data
Well today I got the same request for contract/agreement. And I asked Ad Kees about this and here is my conversation with him:

Me:
Hello Ad its been long time how are you? Ad...today i and other people received this from the liquidator:

We confirm receipt of your claim. However, we ask that you please provide the below document which is missing from your claim:

1. Card Agreement/Contract you signed with FirstchoicePay

Kindly forward the above item to complete your claim request. Please be reminded of the deadline to submit your completed claim October 29th, 2018.

Which is absurd because since we signed up for prepaid card we never get a copy of signed agreement/contract. What should I do about it and the deadline is coming fast.

Ad Kees:
It is absurd indeed. I recommend everyone to tell them they should have these documents on file. You may send them what you have but some things simply do not exist.
I had a very harsh talk with the liquidator.

Ad Kees also said its absurd. Something fishy is goin on. I think the liquidator is trying to make it impossible for us (or some of us) to make claims.
if not secret how much amount choice owe u or about how much?

I received an email from liquidator team too, they ask me about the agreement i read everyone have an email but I was automatically migrated from Payoneer to Choice without (if i remember correctly) any agreement. They only sent me a different prepaid card.
How i can find my agreement? Is the one i signed with Payoneer 4 years ago?

Dear -----------:

We confirm receipt of your claim. However, we ask that you please provide the below documents which are missing from your claim:

3. Card Agreement/Contract you signed with FirstchoicePay

Warm regards,

The deadline is pretty close seems it is impossible to have everything in time :(
Someone can help me?

They ask for a notarized document in english ... in Italy is impossible to obatin in other language due to some "money wash" laws ... how can we solve this? I sent an email to them about this issue but the deadline is 28 of october

So everyone got this answer about providing the contract/agreement?I postponed this for so long because I didn't want to think about it anymore, and it seems it's been a ***** waste of time to stress about it these last days, if so

I received an email from liquidator team too, they ask me about the agreement i read everyone have an email but I was automatically migrated from Payoneer to Choice without (if i remember correctly) any agreement. They only sent me a different prepaid card.
How i can find my agreement? Is the one i signed with Payoneer 4 years ago?

Dear -----------:

We confirm receipt of your claim. However, we ask that you please provide the below documents which are missing from your claim:

3. Card Agreement/Contract you signed with FirstchoicePay

Warm regards,

The deadline is pretty close seems it is impossible to have everything in time :(
Someone can help me?
i m also was start with payoneer
people who else started with it,write in this forum pls

They ask for a notarized document in english ... in Italy is impossible to obatin in other language due to some "money wash" laws ... how can we solve this? I sent an email to them about this issue but the deadline is 28 of october
maybe is some online sites u can found this help,if u already have notaralized copy of ur passport ,check sites in internet with translator qualification - maybe there will do it online,if u send copy and original pic of u,or at least if any chance to make notaralized translate text, then just translate it myself for choice understand what there is wroten

So everyone got this answer about providing the contract/agreement?I postponed this for so long because I didn't want to think about it anymore, and it seems it's been a ***** waste of time to stress about it these last days, if so

what some u postened this for so long?
and yes i think agreed with u ,as i wrote it before and will write again under this message - they can reject all our claims as i feel,and they do it stright when time is finishing for people not found any info,so maybe it was just all waste big of time and nerves ....

GUYS AND LADIES LETS let's unite against the CHOICE
did someone try called to bank?it very interesting situation,since we called to bank with my friend, not one time,
the people he have been speaking to on the phone seem to want to talk
but if you ask them to put their advice in writing and email it
then they have a different opinion
the guy who he called didnt want to write email confirming what he advised about how much to put as the balance
and when my friend told him he was being recorded
he got all defensive and didnt want to commit to any answers.....
its look like they from team of liquidator just afraid of responsibility...so it made me just think -to get from them money ,need go to court or make claims to court,and i think the more people will be able to do it,the more chances to get what we need .Please if any from this forum know such people which already have some steps in this way(court) or which is already joins such acts.let me know,i will join this and who have wish to adds -welcome..

Hey guys,
Do you understand that one has any written agreement because it is electeonic form of partnerships. No one bank kind of e-wallet give u any agreement, by using their prepaid cards u agree with all terms and conditions set by the ‘bank’. So no one has any signed agreement because that is not existing. The liquidators knnow that just playing with us.
Send them a link with term and condition with agreement into it.
FCP Agreement page / terms and conditions

https://myaccount.firstchoicepay.co...eDebitCard.Terms&pid=vh/Dzk/geRgEt1JTuHVAIA==

let me ask one important question about those additional request: People who got those request from liquidator, did you previously got that simple confirmation email that they confirm a receipt of your documents, or this is the only email back you got?
I am afraid they will request now any kind of additional stuff just to say you crossed a deadline, bye....
They cannot ask for something that does not exist...if there are just few of us, they could try to screw us that way...but there is no way when there are thousends of us in the game...
The fact is that they will try all sort of things in order to keep as much money as they can since they are aware it is not conventional bank in state, with people so far away from them...

let me ask one important question about those additional request: People who got those request from liquidator, did you previously got that simple confirmation email that they confirm a receipt of your documents, or this is the only email back you got?
I am afraid they will request now any kind of additional stuff just to say you crossed a deadline, bye....
They cannot ask for something that does not exist...if there are just few of us, they could try to screw us that way...but there is no way when there are thousends of us in the game...
The fact is that they will try all sort of things in order to keep as much money as they can since they are aware it is not conventional bank in state, with people so far away from them...
ur true,it their job to keep as much money as they could,it bank system,nobody dont wanna give money back if they have chance it stay myself,espessially when they bankrupt
and people as u see they do it when our time is finishing to answer,arent u see it cunning...??
and yes seems like all got previously simple confirmation email that they confirm a receipt of our claims forms,but it not
I think it will not prevent them from sending all new requests for example even on weekends, so that why i asking people -if here us really much and if we,u are interesting in getting some back,we should make claims to court as much sooner as it possible,if someone have more info,let us know please

unfortunately they can say what ever they want do decline us...which I expect them to do...because then we will have to go to court which we all want to avoid in big circle(and they know it) (many of us will not even go that way)...in this way many people of smaller amounts will drop their claims because of number of reasons...
BUT, there are more of us with bigger amounts, who got a means and will to see them pay and put effort and spend that money giving them a hard time then just let them take it !!!

what some u postened this for so long?
and yes i think agreed with u ,as i wrote it before and will write again under this message - they can reject all our claims as i feel,and they do it stright when time is finishing for people not found any info,so maybe it was just all waste big of time and nerves ....

Annan, i not postponed, i simply sent for months email without any answer to the email provided in the site: cblliquidator@gmail.com

Then i sent everything to new email (cblliquidator.claims@gmail.com) and they answered ONLY 3 days before deadline ...

The message is clear: they don't want send us our money back

Status
Not open for further replies.