AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes them so long, it gives me a bad feeling. Feels like we are really f***ed and I think we shouldnt expect more than 50% of our money as the liquidation expenses are huge...

. Within 90 days of the deadline for the filing a claim (by 29 January 2019) –

(a) determine claims;

(b) prepare a Schedule of proposed actions; and

(c) notify each person whose claim is allowed in full

Wondering whats gonna happen in the next 7 days. If i don't recieve any news in the next 7 days you can be sure that i'll be the first phone calling them on the 29th of January cause im sick... im literally sick of this bullshit.

(c) notify each person whose claim is allowed in full

So I guess, they didn`t contacted us by now, because we won`t get paid in full...

someone in another forum said that receive this kind of email from them:

Dear Sir/ Madam

Notice by Liquidator of Allowance of Claim as Valid

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling $USDxxxxxx which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

The Liquidator has allowed your claim in full.

Please appreciate that the amount of your claim allowed is not necessarily the amount that will be paid to you. The amount to be paid will depend on several factors including, but not limited to, total number of claims determined as valid, amounts realized from assets, sum collected or paid as resolution of existing lawsuits.

As you are an xxxxxxxxx, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

We will be advising you by email, as well as by our website, on information about payment.

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator, for and on behalf of Choice Bank Limited

someone in another forum said that receive this kind of email from them:

Dear Sir/ Madam

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling $USDxxxxxx which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

Please appreciate that the amount of your claim allowed is not necessarily the amount that will be paid to you. The amount to be paid will depend on several factors including, but not limited to, total number of claims determined as valid, amounts realized from assets, sum collected or paid as resolution of existing lawsuits.

As you are an xxxxxxxxx, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

We will be advising you by email, as well as by our website, on information about payment.

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Liquidator, for and on behalf of Choice Bank Limited[/QUOT

I didn’t get anything yet
But I was wondering if this person that got the email is like us here, having same situation like us cammodels with a card from FirstChoicePay ?

I just spoke with a representative from the liquidators office. The emails to the cardholders will be sent out this week and next week. So not everyone will receive an email by tomorrow.

I thought they should by this date tell us how much we will get for real...this letter is nothing new, but the real sum that they will pay to us, only god knows...:/ and then there is our old problem as well..how and where will we get it...

It-s 29 January!!!! Today it-s the deadline! They had a lot of time to do what they had to do. Everything else they’re saying, are bullshit. They need to act according to the laws, they can delay the process at their own pleasure. After this date, we should begin to sue them. FIRSTCHOISE PAY, GIVE US OUR MONEY!!!!!

Here's what I received today:

Date: January 29, 2019

To: xxxxxxx

Dear Sir/ Madam

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling US$XXXXXXX, which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

As you are an unsecured creditor, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Dear Sir/ Madam

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling US$XXXXXXX, which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

As you are an unsecured creditor, your claim will be given the priority stipulated by law (Section 116(2) of the Domestic Banks and Financial Institutions Act, a copy of which appears on our website, www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com), and you will be paid accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Dear Sir/ Madam

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Did you send an email asking and they answered this, or just sent it?

Dear Sir/ Madam

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

What unsecured creditor means? And what does it mean a priority for them considering they are already saying they will probably only give us part of the money....?

I just got the same email like the one above ... but I still don’t know how much of it I am gonna get as it depends on many other factors :(

Re

Dear Sir/ Madam

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Dear Sir/ Madam

Yours faithfully,

Cedric Flowers

Recieved the same mail today.

Do we need to reply that email or wait again? wait till when?
Depositors, Creditors and Lessees of

CHOICE BANK LIMITED

TAKE NOTICE that the Liquidator of Choice Bank Limited has prepared for filing with the Central Bank of Belize a schedule of the actions proposed to be taken for the purpose of the compulsory winding-up of Choice Bank Limited and the schedule can be inspected on the 1st day of March, 2019 at Choice Bank’s office, Corner Hudson Street/Marine Parade, Belize City, Belize.

AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE that the schedule will be filed with the Central Bank on the 28th day of February, 2019.

Please note that a depositor or other creditor or shareholder or other interested person of Choice Bank Limited has twenty (20) days from the filing of this schedule of proposed action with the Central Bank to file objections with the Central Bank to any action proposed in such schedule. so 20 days we need waiting

Just reading through this as a cam model coming back after a year and a bit. Wow what a storm! I'm so sorry for everyone affected. FirstchoicePay was my absolute best option in Australia. What are people using now? is there an alternative yet? I read through a lot of the thread but seems to be stuck for solutions! Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.