AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JerryBoBerry said:
Paul Walker is NOT dead. It's a hoax. Just in case you've just heard that being reported by TMZ or some other source.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/paul-wal ... hhoax.html

Ten minutes later that site changed to show that he is dead.
And now it appears the site saying it was a hoax is itself a hoax. Oi Vay. The annoying times we live in.
I think I'll just wait a week and see if he's still reported as dead or not.

Just a thought for models. If your camscore is less than 500 you might want to rethink the notion of setting a minimum tip of 100 tokens. Yeah.

But I did get a good laugh before I hit next model.

Another teacher finally got around to posting the final grade for his class. Got a B. Thank God. But he had to adjust the class average up by 20%. So without the curve I would have gotten a D and it being a petroleum course would not have qualified for the degree. WHEW!

But it got me to thinking. They usually adjust the curve so the overall class average is 70%. Which means I was 17% higher than the average. Out of 54 in the class I ranked 'approximately' 7th going strictly by those numbers. That teacher REALLY made all his tests, quizzes and homework tough if I was ranked 7th out of 54 and I normally would have gotten a D without a curve. :shock:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Just tweeted my first naked pic!

I feel liberated. ;)

Reactions: eyeteach and Rose
I was back with my BF, spent the holidays together now he broke up with me cause i wasnt showing off my feeling when we were together with friends

Two years of relationship

Got an email of "thanks for everything" OH WELL FUCK YOU.

and that is what is on my mind FUCK YOU. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

I can't wait for my new weave to come in and I am DYING to get some lip injections. LOL.

vaderface11 said:
Why do I always have dreams that involve me either shooting or stabbing people?

I always have dreams that involve getting shot or stabbed. We're dreamtwins!

I am always SO tired in the morning, even when I get 8-12 hours of sleep.
Also I hate the cold.
Also I want a Hitachi SO badly.
Also I get sad when people lie about buying me something off my wishlist.
Also... wait nope that's all.

At least my bed is sexy.

LilahMorrigan said:
vaderface11 said:
Ill let you know If Its ever you.

Ufc ppv bout to start, got a bunch of different types of erb, girlfriend won't be home till around 2, and I already let the dog out for the last time of the day. Time to get really high and just chill and do nothing.

My hair itches.

I have forgotten the value of lurking...
Back to lurking.

LilahMorrigan said:
vaderface11 said:

I am always SO tired in the morning, even when I get 8-12 hours of sleep.
Also I hate the cold.
Also I want a Hitachi SO badly.
Also I get sad when people lie about buying me something off my wishlist.
Also... wait nope that's all.

At least my bed is sexy.

lol..hey! I have a hitachi and my bed is NOT sexy. The grass will always be greener on the other side :(

Right now, I am thinking of how much coffee I am going to need to drink tomorrow to stay up since I am only going to be getting about 4 hours of sleep tonight :crybaby:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
iKarli said:
Right now, I am thinking of how much coffee I am going to need to drink tomorrow to stay up since I am only going to be getting about 4 hours of sleep tonight :crybaby:
The only way I'm surviving college.

Attachments

• 61WNb-M-mnL._SY300_.jpg
    61WNb-M-mnL._SY300_.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.