AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Divahkiin said:
I want to watch 50 Shades of Grey in theaters because I expect it is going to be unintentionally hilarious. But I don't want to give money to that nonsense, and none of my friends enjoy watching horrible movies like I do. They don't appreciate hating something to the point of loving it. They should refine their hate.

edit: Re-reading this I sound like a troll.
Oh my god, I am a troll. It's just my specialty is for really bad movies instead of people.

I totally do this too. Some movies are so spectacularly bad they become awesome, my favourite example is Commando with Arnold Schwarzennegger its so cheesily bad it had me crying with laughter the first time I saw it.

Reactions: DivSavel
Why is it always me who works alone here after this stupid day..... hmpfff

Something across the room just fell for no apparent reason. That's been happening more and more often lately. I wonder if I have a poltergeist. Maybe a pervy poltergeist since I'm naked all the damn time.

PunkInDrublic said:
Been single for over a month and I love the freedom. Bout to eat some shrooms and take a perc or two, watch some wrasslin and hit up the titty bar. Would not be allowed to do any of these things a little while back. Might be a little much for a Wednesday but fuck it, will be fun and won't have to worry about getting bitched at for it. Never tried shrooms and percs at the same time but it should be really fun. Going to avoid alcohol, doesn't mix well with either.

*Wonders if Punk survived this night.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
UniCornX said:
To realize that a believed good friend turned away from one sucks. Hope you all have a better day. Keep on rollin`

It's even worse when one you thought was a friend actually never was. Remember the good times.
Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :)

JimsX said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Been single for over a month and I love the freedom. Bout to eat some shrooms and take a perc or two, watch some wrasslin and hit up the titty bar. Would not be allowed to do any of these things a little while back. Might be a little much for a Wednesday but fuck it, will be fun and won't have to worry about getting bitched at for it. Never tried shrooms and percs at the same time but it should be really fun. Going to avoid alcohol, doesn't mix well with either.

*Wonders if Punk survived this night.
Was fun but got a little weird even for me. Started drinking once we got to the club because you can't not drink at a titty bar, would be uncivilized. Ended up leaving with a girl I've known forever but don't remember much. Woke up around 7 and was way too fucked up and just wanted to be home. Walked for what felt like days in a pretty brutal amount of snow to get my car from the club(why I didn't just call a cab I will never know) and got home around 10. Took a shower for about an hour and then tried to sleep. Wasn't happening. At this point I had two choices. Sit around and hopefully fall asleep or get super weird. Did a little internetting, tried playing some Battlefield, wasn't working. Decided to do something I never thought I'd do. Went to a stripclub by myself in the afternoon. Yup, became one of those weirdos. Wasn't even a nice club but I'd never been there and was curious.

I get there and it's just me and a few old dudes and like 4 strippers. Stripper comes up to me at the bar asking why I'm so dressed up, if I'm meeting someone for something or what and I'm like "naw just hoping to distract from how high I am and didn't know what the dress code would be". She starts blabbing on about herb and we start drinking and I get a few dances. Things are going pretty normal and then she's like "you want to go outside and smoke with me"? I didn't but I went anyway. Get outside and the light is fucking blinding and we go in her car and she smokes a cigarette and asks if I want to blaze and I'm like yeah of course but is this allowed, kinda weird/sketchy to be blazing in a stripclub parking lot in broad daylight. She assures me that it is safe and quite normal so I'm down. Her weed kinda sucked and she uses a bowl so I'm like "Yo I got a new Pax and some better herb in my car, let's vape mine". She realizes how fucked up I am while vaping and asks what I'm on and I tell her shrooms and percocets that have worn off. She starts talking about how she has never tried shrooms and has always wanted to and if I can get her any. I'm like sure, I'll go home and bring some back up, give me like an hour.

At this point I really should have just went home and stayed there but the chick was hot, loved herb and wanted to try some shrooms. My kind of woman. I get back there and we go to smoke and I give her some shrooms figuring she will eat them later but nope, she wants to eat them now. I warn her that it would probably be better if she waited until after she was off but she didn't care. She didn't want to do them alone so I also ate a little bit. Back inside and get a few dances and drinks and I am really wanting to just be home, was getting a little too weird a little too early. Say thank you and nice meeting you and attempt to leave but then she's like "what, you can't leave, I'm off soon and was hoping you could drive me home and chill for a bit just to be safe". Not sure how safe my driving was but hey, can't say no to strippers and didn't want to leave her alone in case things went bad for her. Eventually start driving to her place and she asks if we can stop at her grandmas house and yeah of course. We get there and out walks her daughter. Huge buzzkil for so many reasons. Not at all because she has a kid, not bothered by that but like, I just don't like being high around kids, feels innappropriate. Not really sure if she had mentioned having a kid earlier so I pretended like it wasn't a big deal.

Kid gets in and she immediately goes into mom mode. She's talking to her kid and just being all around motherly and I'm just silent, not sure really how to act or if I should say anything and just weirded out by the whole situation. I start wondering what is wrong with this woman. She doesn't know me. I'm a dude that was weird enough to go to a stripclub on a weekday in the afternoon, how trustworthy could I really be? Why are you taking shrooms if you have a kid to take care of and why would you have a dude who was a little bit high and just a tad tipsy driving you home? I was just trying to keep it weird and have fun but now I got a kid in my backseat. Was now my responsibility to make sure she gets home safe and that will sober you up pretty quick. Thankfully it was only like a ten minute ride but it felt like an eternity. We get to her place and my body was ready to give out so I lay down while she starts doing mom stuff. I start thinking how this is an example of when keeping it weird goes wrong and get really uncomfortable. Pull out my phone to check and respond to some texts and e-mails and check out what's going on at some of my favorite sites and it makes me feel less uncomfortable but I'm still kinda thinking "too weird, abort mission". My body was like naw dude, gonna need some time to regroup, see ya in a few hours. She finishes her motherly stuff and the kid is fed and in her room and she comes out looking high as fuck with an almost Joker like smile on her face. We vape and then go into her room and and she puts her head in my lap and starts a pretty common shroom ramble about how beautiful life is and how great she feels and I pass out at some point. Wake up around 4 or 5 and she is passed out in the same spot she started her ramble. Was adorable. Had no idea what to do but knew I wanted to be home. Adjusted her into a comfortable position and bailed.

Driving home and holy shit did I have to piss but didn't want to pull off to the side of the highway to piss while riding kinda dirty. Couldn't take it anymore tho and had to pull over. Was dark when I started but by the time I finished the sun was up and I had had enough time to realize I didn't get her number and had no idea what her name was. Like none. Get home and sleep for a bit. Wake up completely sober and go about the day as usual but also wondering what I should do. Should I go back to that club one day or should I just leave it be. Get a call a little later from a number I don't recognize and it's her, guess I had given it to her but don't really remember doing it. Pretty awkward moment when I had to ask for a name to go with the number. Wants to hang out and I lie saying I'm busy but I just needed to relax and recuperate. Ask if she's free Saturday not realizing that was Valentines Day. Spent the day shopping with her and her daughter and then she made us dinner. Then it was time to get weird again. Ate some shrooms, vaped, and then the real fun finally began. Got home a few hours ago and am now rambling on the internet because I can't sleep, good times.

Lol try to get some rest Punk. Glad you got home ok.

PunkInDrublic said:
<snipped for obvious reasons>

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I could go into set and setting with psychedelics but it sounded like a fun time.
I'm a little insulted about your viewpoint of strip clubs during the afternoon but in complete agreement with you about the awkwardness in being high around children.

PunkInDrublic said:
<snipped for obvious reasons> x2
Holy crap grats on her not turning out to be some kind of mugger or serial killer and lucky for her that you weren't one either. That was glorious to read. It may have been a shit experience overall but at least you got a great story out of it.

Also..
PunkInDrublic said:
an example of when keeping it weird goes wrong
I'm off to watch some Chappelle's Show. :h:

JimsX said:
Punk, if you do not already, you should try writing. That was fantastic. Odd, but fantastic.

Yup, became one of those weirdos
:lol:

Yes, I think he has the bitter distain to be a decent writer XD

Divahkiin said:
It may have been a shit experience overall but at least you got a great story out of it.
I don't know if I can consider it a shitty experience yet. At first, yeah, exceeded the level of weirdness I was going for but it could end up being a good thing and it's always good to get out of your comfort zone. Gained a new buddy outside of my normal group of friends so can't complain I guess.

And lol@all them words I typed, holy shit, what a long and strange post.

PunkInDrublic said:
Divahkiin said:
It may have been a shit experience overall but at least you got a great story out of it.
I don't know if I can consider it a shitty experience yet. At first, yeah, exceeded the level of weirdness I was going for but it could end up being a good thing and it's always good to get out of your comfort zone. Gained a new buddy outside of my normal group of friends so can't complain I guess.

And lol@all them words I typed, holy shit, what a long and strange post.
Fair! I have a buddy like you so I probably shouldn't have assumed it was bad. The guy gets into some insane shit and then comes back to me like "Man you wouldn't believe this. Strippers and drugs and fights and Waffle House. And sometimes all four!" Greatest stories I've ever heard from a friend, and like a true boss he doesn't seem to regret any of them except the ones he actually gets mugged in.

Hells yes to a new friend! But I'm right there with you with being awkward getting high around kids. Probably one of the reasons I figured it was a bad experience. Getting high around strangers > getting high around kids. It just kills the fun.

Well.... after the day is done now it comes out it wasn´t that bad as supposed. Sweet dreams everyone

fandango said:
Does it make me a hobo for eating spaghetti directly out of a can?

Well my man friend eats beans out of a can so... I think that is more hobo-esque.
But he doesn't live under a bridge, and we've got a home so..
Save doing those dishes!

Reactions: UniCornX
I need a new life...... this one is getting old and used

I think Mellanny has left camming... changed name to 'no longer'.
I know she was studying environmental science, I guess she wanted to focus on this. I love how she chose the same path I did, perhaps they will cross someday.

She is a lovely woman, a mans kind of woman, likes to dress overly romantic/ feminine, she is adventurous, friendly, brave, and loves her friends forever. No other model will take her place if she has left, her regulars will be devistated.

I remember her muddling through how to find her place on that old lounge, that poor camera, her teeth not yet capped, breasts not yet augmented, but those eyes amazing and her personality just shining over all others. She definitely worked it all out.

Hadn't spoken to her in a few months, many more before that, and been years since really spent time or money on her. I said hi the last time, she did previously as though years were unimportant, she is like that. Love and best wishes Mellanny.

Taxes... lol.
Just hired a CPA to help me figure out wtf it means to be an independent contractor.
#camgirlprobs #taxseason haha

Attachments

• What-would-meme-roundup-without-token-cat-IRS-cat.jpg
    What-would-meme-roundup-without-token-cat-IRS-cat.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.