AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the deadline to make tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
happy year 2024, on Sunday, December 31, I made some tokens at 9:00 pm Colombian time, are those tokens included in the payment for the following Tuesday? I appreciate the clarification

@Charlie_SC

Tokens that you earn from Monday to Sunday (including Sunday) count for your Tuesday payout as long as you made the minimum required for your method of payout. Internal wire transfers are biweekly on Tuesday.

The sum of a payout goes into your Tuesday payout at 12 Am Monday UTC time.

Bogota Columbia GMT-5 at 9Pm on Sunday would be UTC 2Am Monday so unfortunately no, the tokens you earned then won't go into your payout as it would be already 2 hrs past the fix time for the processing of the weekly payment.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Stripchat Payment Cut-off Time

At midnight 23:59 PM on Sunday (UTC timezone) the system stops calculating your weekly sum
Your total weekly amount is then generated, calculating earnings (from Monday 00:01 AM to Sunday 23:59 PM)
  • (I've just added a second difference to this note to make the times clear - but no seconds are excluded from payments)

Reminder: Don't calculate midnight by your own timezone - our accounts system operates on UTC timezone (https://time.is/UTC).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.