AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww... you got bills to pay?

Welcome to the club.

Since your moral principles are lower than whale excrement and open to emotional manipulation tactics, why not ask for donations to help fight a cancer you don't have?
The idea of a civil discussion go over your head there? Absolutely uncalled for and she does not deserve to be spoken to like that.

Man, I can't remember anybody calling in the moral police? There is no need to attack someone, even if you disagree with their ethical standpoints. Live and let live people, jesus fuck.

tumblr_lx1jycL0tG1qeqseto1_250_zpsbc2ca5de.gif

Welcome to the club.

Since your moral principles are lower than whale excrement and open to emotional manipulation tactics, why not ask for donations to help fight a cancer you don't have?

Because as I said, I don't lie about what my bills are. I don't make up fake bills or situations.

I wonder if anyone who has negative things to say about me has ever actually been in my room. My use of anger and tears has been 100% exclusive to Twitter and Snapchat, both of which are SOCIAL MEDIA outlets in my name, where quite frankly, I should be able to talk however the hell I want. It never touches my room. Even if it did, so what? Honestly if it triggers you that much, I can guarantee that there are girls in the top 100, even the top 20 that do fake situations for cash. At least I hustle truly for the bills I have. I think you should be more upset about a girl making $40k a month crying she can't pay her bills than a girl who struggles to clear $3k.

Welcome to the club.

Also have you heard of Ambergris? Its an expensive whale poop used in perfumes and other products. Very rare and highly sought after. Some whale poop pieces fetch anywhere from $65,000-$150,00. So yeah, my moral principles are less than that of $150,000 whale poop. Ya got me. That shits too high class for me.

Any other camgirls who used to/still work vanilla jobs who are thinking about how much they had to hear about co workers whining about bills/health issues all the time (that many would even claim to be faking it so as to not have to do as much work)? It's almost like this isn't something that only exists in the cam world, and people require stress releases every once in a while...

I'm not saying it's necessarily the most professional thing to do, but if members want a candid, interactive experience that doesn't seem fake well then you gotta take the good days with the bad. If the negativity truly is too much, or you feel she's just manipulative, then I suggest move on to the next camgirl.

Last edited:
I think when a member says something like "You're online again??? Don't you ever take a day off???," it's perfectly normal and fine for the model to respond with "I hear ya, Joe, but I gotta get these bills paid." :) It's reminding people that you're still a regular bill-paying human being just like everyone else...without being a Debbie Downer about it. I remember when a Streamate member asked NikkiSpade something (probably asked her why she's online so much), and she told him that she owed the IRS A LOT of money due to a mistake made on her taxes. I liked the fact that she was straight-up with him about it (even though she didn't have to share that with him if she didn't want to), and she kept it moving and didn't spend the next 20 minutes talking about her bills. On occasion she would joke that she'd like to make goal so she doesn't have to eat Ramen noodles for dinner (lol).

A lot of cam girls are characters. Pretending to be happy and pretending that everything is okay when you are stressing about how to pay your bills and you're worried about everything falling down is as much acting and emotional manipulation as anything else.

If you guys can't understand that Nerdie is a character, then that is not the character's fault. She's not even LYING. She's just being honest about her worries, and I am never going to look down on emotional honesty. Don't like this character? Well, there is another carefully crafted character with another story in another room.

I feel like complaining that Nerdie is "emotionally manipulative" but then thinking that femdom isn't, is naive. People pay her because they want to. She's not promising them her love (which is fucking dishonorable), and she's grateful for everything she does get. We all manipulate in small ways, all the time. I've seen femdommes reduce men to wallets and to sub-human garbage, but no one comments on that because we realize that it's a role. Nerdie is a role.

Also, she pays her way. Every bit of it.

I say this because the few times I drove her around, I got gas money.

Something had to be shipped to my house, she paid me for the small 5 minute ride to fetch the parcel.

She used a bit of my food at the camship house, and she paid me for it.

She is not money-grabbing and she is not a gold digger. She might be a bitch (that's entirely a different character) but either way, she never hesitate to let me know how much she appreciated anything I offered to do.

I hate learning that models are characters and that they don't really love me :(

Oh i hate when models apologize for not being in character. I see the 'nice girl/happy all the time models' doing this. They might be depressed or have some BS going on in their life and they apologize for not being perky. I think it is okay to be human on cam and to have less than perky days.

A lot of cam girls are characters. Pretending to be happy and pretending that everything is okay when you are stressing about how to pay your bills and you're worried about everything falling down is as much acting and emotional manipulation as anything else.

If you guys can't understand that Nerdie is a character, then that is not the character's fault. She's not even LYING. She's just being honest about her worries, and I am never going to look down on emotional honesty. Don't like this character? Well, there is another carefully crafted character with another story in another room.

I feel like complaining that Nerdie is "emotionally manipulative" but then thinking that femdom isn't, is naive. People pay her because they want to. She's not promising them her love (which is fucking dishonorable), and she's grateful for everything she does get. We all manipulate in small ways, all the time. I've seen femdommes reduce men to wallets and to sub-human garbage, but no one comments on that because we realize that it's a role. Nerdie is a role.

Also, she pays her way. Every bit of it.

I say this because the few times I drove her around, I got gas money.

Something had to be shipped to my house, she paid me for the small 5 minute ride to fetch the parcel.

She used a bit of my food at the camship house, and she paid me for it.

She is not money-grabbing and she is not a gold digger. She might be a bitch (that's entirely a different character) but either way, she never hesitate to let me know how much she appreciated anything I offered to do.

Im on my phone in the doctors office waiting room so I have to be concise, but I just wanted to thank you for this post. Again, I think its interesting that models who are dommes are applauded, considered great at what they do, but if you use the same tactics but arent a full blown domme, you're some sort of immoral monster. I suppose the times I cry or am open about being sad arent domme-like, but Id like to think theu are human like. The times I'm a stern bitch or talk down to my followers, its literally word for word no different than something you'd see VioletDoll or another outward domme write. I guess maybe it's because people dont believe there is a blurred line acceptable between actually being a domme and using those tactics. But they are 100% manipulation and naive is the right word for anyone who tries to say its not.

Gosh DARNIT I can't double emote the same post! *funny laugh face* ...
This is the dumbest thing I've ever typed. I had a headache... Or something. :facepalm:

Im on my phone in the doctors office waiting room so I have to be concise, but I just wanted to thank you for this post. Again, I think its interesting that models who are dommes are applauded, considered great at what they do, but if you use the same tactics but arent a full blown domme, you're some sort of immoral monster. I suppose the times I cry or am open about being sad arent domme-like, but Id like to think theu are human like. The times I'm a stern bitch or talk down to my followers, its literally word for word no different than something you'd see VioletDoll or another outward domme write. I guess maybe it's because people dont believe there is a blurred line acceptable between actually being a domme and using those tactics. But they are 100% manipulation and naive is the right word for anyone who tries to say its not.

I've not seen the Tweets/Snaps that you send and haven't really seen how you market yourself so can't really speak to your situation specifically, but in general, I think the difference between a domme berating her members for not tipping them enough and blaming them for not having enough money to pay their bills, and a more vanilla model doing the same thing, is the transparency (or lack thereof).

If I'm following a model on Twitter who markets herself as a domme, who is very transparent about the fact that they are assuming the character of someone who looks down on their members, views their members as wallets, and expects their members to pay their bills, keep them in fancy shoes, etc. then it's to be expected that if their members haven't tipped them enough to pay their bills that month, then the angry, entitled Tweets will fly. Everybody involved knows the drill. Those who are in to that kind of thing will respond accordingly, and those who aren't will know that this is just the model's shtick and know that those Tweets aren't meant for them. No harm done. I don't think it's manipulative in this instance because nobody is being tricked. There's no deceit, ya know?

Unless I've completely misread and misinterpreted what it is you (and other models like you) do though, you don't have that transparency. By publicly crying forced tears and lashing out at your members because you haven't earned enough money that month to cover your bills, you're emotionally manipulating members who might not realise that this is just a money-making ploy for you, members who might then make financial sacrifices to help you, not because they enjoy being taken advantage of by an attractive woman, but because they genuinely don't know they're being taken advantage of. And I think therein lies the difference between what you do, and what a domme does, at least on an ethical level.

I think instead of everyone saying stuff bout @NerdieBirdie they should have a look at her tweets. There doesn't seem to be anything on there other than saying stuff about having a room full of guests or stating facts about her time on cam. I can't really see anything manipulative about it in tbh. There are models who are way far worse offenders. Thinking it may be time for people to back off now or at least take a peek and make a desicion for yourself as to wether @NerdieBirdie actually deserves the shit she is getting. Personally I don't think so!!!

I think its interesting that models who are dommes are applauded, considered great at what they do

Not sure if this helps, but the only reason dommes are applauded/considered great is because most tend to think they won't get anything they want out of them. I've received plenty of messages involving me being called an ultra-bitch who's just after money. I just ignore those knowing it's generally a guy having a bad day, but between them and the kind who have delusions of what a "real dom" is whilst ignoring all other archetypes other than sadist...yeah it's just dumb. :facepalm:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have a simple, practical question about one of the more frequently-cited model annoyances: failing to send videos/content that has been paid for. The model in question is MissAlice_94. I've been in her room just a few times; I've never been banned--in fact, I doubt my username would even be familiar to her.

On April 13, I sent her a 300 token offline tip for a video special she had advertised in her room topic. A week went by and I saw that the offline tip hadn't even been opened. So, I sent her another MFC mail asking about the status. As of today (April 28), neither message has been opened.

I can't send a Twitter DM because she does not follow me. I can't send her a PM because she wants 300 tokens for friend/PM, and that's laughable under the circumstances. I looked unsuccessfully for an email address for Amazon gift cards/wish list, etc. I don't want to complain in a tweet or in her chat room; that just wouldn't be cool.

A couple of weeks ago, I sent an email to MFC support asking them to forward my inquiry to the model. I made it very clear that I was *not* asking for my tokens to be returned. If MFC did anything, it didn't help.

I'm resigned to the likelihood that I won't receive the content, but I am still interested in any suggestions. I'm just baffled by this model's behavior, especially since she's fairly popular and high-ranked. I've purchased content from a couple of dozen models, and this is the first time this has happened.

I've not seen the Tweets/Snaps that you send and haven't really seen how you market yourself so can't really speak to your situation specifically, but in general, I think the difference between a domme berating her members for not tipping them enough and blaming them for not having enough money to pay their bills, and a more vanilla model doing the same thing, is the transparency (or lack thereof).

If I'm following a model on Twitter who markets herself as a domme, who is very transparent about the fact that they are assuming the character of someone who looks down on their members, views their members as wallets, and expects their members to pay their bills, keep them in fancy shoes, etc. then it's to be expected that if their members haven't tipped them enough to pay their bills that month, then the angry, entitled Tweets will fly. Everybody involved knows the drill. Those who are in to that kind of thing will respond accordingly, and those who aren't will know that this is just the model's shtick and know that those Tweets aren't meant for them. No harm done. I don't think it's manipulative in this instance because nobody is being tricked. There's no deceit, ya know?

Unless I've completely misread and misinterpreted what it is you (and other models like you) do though, you don't have that transparency. By publicly crying forced tears and lashing out at your members because you haven't earned enough money that month to cover your bills, you're emotionally manipulating members who might not realise that this is just a money-making ploy for you, members who might then make financial sacrifices to help you, not because they enjoy being taken advantage of by an attractive woman, but because they genuinely don't know they're being taken advantage of. And I think therein lies the difference between what you do, and what a domme does, at least on an ethical level.

Its clear that tons of you just think I am horrible and what I do is wrong but I just want to say this in response to you: Isn't everything we do money making ploys? I mean, there is no script for camming. Anything any model comes up with is their "money making ploy." Also as I stated, I have (in fact someone made a graphic of my tweets to spam my room with) been entirely transparent on Twitter and in my room verbally as I stated about not having an issue to use tears or anger to snap people into shape. I don't know how much more transparent I can be other then publicly, continually saying what my approach to camming is. I literally can't get any more transparent than I am. And I am not a domme, nor do I wish to be, which is why I will not label myself as such on Twitter. I think its bullshit that I can only make angry, belittling tweets if I am labeled a domme. Dommes don't own that shit. Those are just characteristics that they use.

My tears, for the most part are always entirely genuine. Again I think a lot of you have never actually watched me or just know nothing about me so a lot of your judgement stems from this thread, which is fair enough. Whenever something bad happens that I need financial assistance with, I always post proof. ALWAYS. Especially because camgirls get flack. I guess it just seems everyone thinks it is tacky to cry and "guilt trip." But for the millionth time, no situations I ever present to my room or members are fake. That is why today I posted a photo of me in the waiting room at the doctor. Or why when my boyfriend beat the shit out of me last month I posted images of my injuries. Or why when the same guy intentionally slammed my laptop into the ground over the summer I posted photos of the destroyed laptop in my persistence to get funds to get a new one.

Again, I am not sorry for doing what I need to do to pay for what I need to. I don't raise money to go buy clothes or shoes or go travel. Literally I live paycheck to paycheck. If I didn't do what I did the last few months to (what I believe is encourage, but lets use everyones favorite word of manipulate) people into tipping me and sending cash, I'd be evicted right now. I'm always going to look out for me in life. I don't think its false to cry tears while telling snapchat I need $200 for my cat needing emergency vet care. (That happened back in Feb.) I posted a few statuses just asking for help and offering content and no one budged. It drove to stress and tears and I am comfortable using tears, and bam, what do you know, someone was capable of sending $100 snapcash right away. Which means they were able to do it all along, they just chose not to until they saw me at my breaking point. And I don't feel bad about it. I'm sorry if someone screenshots my fucking snaps every day, but doesn't tip me for 4 weeks, I have no fucking problem showing my sadness and anger in getting them to pay up. Its not like I am cold calling people or poaching people.

A couple of weeks ago, I sent an email to MFC support asking them to forward my inquiry to the model. I made it very clear that I was *not* asking for my tokens to be returned. If MFC did anything, it didn't help.
Unless you're going to ask for them to refund your tokens (which could be considered if you continue to get no response from the model), I don't think they're going to intervene. I don't imagine they're going to message a model on behalf of a member at any point.

You could try to ask her in public chat, but you may get banned. "Hey Alice, been trying to contact you about a video I tipped for on xyzdate, could you check your MFC mail?" Send a fresh mail so it's right there. If your text doesn't show in her chat room, she may have put you on ignore.... so check that for sure. If she did that, she won't see any of your messages in room OR in MFC mail. If she ignores or bans you at that point, contact support again.

That's my suggestion.

@Osmia I don't know about what to do in her case honestly. If you do consider buying content in the future perhaps try through Extralunchmoney.com where members can make an escrow to protect themselves against these sorts of issues.

Its clear that tons of you just think I am horrible and what I do is wrong but I just want to say this in response to you: Isn't everything we do money making ploys? I mean, there is no script for camming. Anything any model comes up with is their "money making ploy." Also as I stated, I have (in fact someone made a graphic of my tweets to spam my room with) been entirely transparent on Twitter and in my room verbally as I stated about not having an issue to use tears or anger to snap people into shape. I don't know how much more transparent I can be other then publicly, continually saying what my approach to camming is. I literally can't get any more transparent than I am. And I am not a domme, nor do I wish to be, which is why I will not label myself as such on Twitter. I think its bullshit that I can only make angry, belittling tweets if I am labeled a domme. Dommes don't own that shit. Those are just characteristics that they use.

My tears, for the most part are always entirely genuine. Again I think a lot of you have never actually watched me or just know nothing about me so a lot of your judgement stems from this thread, which is fair enough. Whenever something bad happens that I need financial assistance with, I always post proof. ALWAYS. Especially because camgirls get flack. I guess it just seems everyone thinks it is tacky to cry and "guilt trip." But for the millionth time, no situations I ever present to my room or members are fake. That is why today I posted a photo of me in the waiting room at the doctor. Or why when my boyfriend beat the shit out of me last month I posted images of my injuries. Or why when the same guy intentionally slammed my laptop into the ground over the summer I posted photos of the destroyed laptop in my persistence to get funds to get a new one.

Again, I am not sorry for doing what I need to do to pay for what I need to. I don't raise money to go buy clothes or shoes or go travel. Literally I live paycheck to paycheck. If I didn't do what I did the last few months to (what I believe is encourage, but lets use everyones favorite word of manipulate) people into tipping me and sending cash, I'd be evicted right now. I'm always going to look out for me in life. I don't think its false to cry tears while telling snapchat I need $200 for my cat needing emergency vet care. (That happened back in Feb.) I posted a few statuses just asking for help and offering content and no one budged. It drove to stress and tears and I am comfortable using tears, and bam, what do you know, someone was capable of sending $100 snapcash right away. Which means they were able to do it all along, they just chose not to until they saw me at my breaking point. And I don't feel bad about it. I'm sorry if someone screenshots my fucking snaps every day, but doesn't tip me for 4 weeks, I have no fucking problem showing my sadness and anger in getting them to pay up. Its not like I am cold calling people or poaching people.
The only time I have approached you on Twitter about negativity is when you turn it self-deprecating. That day you made a poll asking why people didn't tip and only listed really demoralizing reasons, my heart broke a little bit. Hey, maybe your ploy even worked on me, because I felt awful!

I understand the points you're making, and appreciate your candid replies here. I think most people are being polite about their disagreements, except for @Bocefish who was just an outright dick about it and no one appreciates that... and I am glad we've had a dialogue about it. I only wish you, Nerdie, didn't feel so attacked by the recent posts here.

"By publicly crying forced tears and lashing out at your members because you haven't earned enough money that month to cover your bills, you're emotionally manipulating members who might not realise that this is just a money-making ploy for you."

If I knew how to do the isolated fancy quote thing I would have done it but I want to just speak to this sentence. If I work and I'm all happy go-lucky on cam and these people are in my room every day but not tipping, and then it gets to the end of the month and I don't have rent money, how am I manipulating them for the money? I'm demanding respect for my work. Showing my sadness in the lack of respect through tears, my fear of not paying rent, and anger by them having no issue using me for my time and entertainment, but they can't dish something back.

When I cry on snapchat I literally name call and am like hey, "XYZuser, funny how you had no problem sending 5 dick pics to me last week but you can't manage to send $5 to help me out? That is a cup of coffee." I really don't think that is manipulating.

To each their own, I guess.

Reactions: Yarrow and Magnolia
I would like to add that I in no way intended to come down on Nerdie Solely, I'll admit this is something that has been weighing heavy on my old camgirl mind lately. I hate how the cam world, specifically MFC has been changing to actually match the negative stereotypes we've fought for years. I miss the days when a temper tantrum on cam would be such a crazy bizarre thing that people would talk about it for months, just because it was so rare.

Nerdie didn't create this, she is only a product of it... or more like victim. Trying to stay afloat in this altering cam world of temper tantrums and forced tears.
A fellow model did a poll recently because she was told by a member that he doesn't tip her because she doesn't complain, so he assumed she doesn't actually need it. She did a twitter poll to find out how many members behaved this way as well and the results were depressing to say the least. Members have gotten so used to it that they are tipping the models who rely on their performance to reach goals less, because they must not need it.

I love my industry passionately, and want only the best for it and all involved as a whole. I truly believe it is being tarnished and I'm concerned the damage being done by MANY is going to be really hard to come back from.

Nerdie made it pretty clear that she adapted in order to survive, and would rather be tipped just for being a good camgirl. It's not her fault, I wish she wasn't giving in but leaving sex work is not easy, even if she wanted to find other work.

The entire point I'm getting from this is MEMBERS, YOU CREATED THIS. Not you specifically maybe, but as a whole.
Members made it very clear in this twitter poll that they are much more likely to tip a model if they know she is working towards something specific. So if ya'll don't like they models who rely on talking about bills, maybe start tipping the models you watch who don't?

The only time I have approached you on Twitter about negativity is when you turn it self-deprecating. That day you made a poll asking why people didn't tip and only listed really demoralizing reasons, my heart broke a little bit. Hey, maybe your ploy even worked on me, because I felt awful!

I understand the points your making, and appreciate your candid replies here. I think most people are being polite about their disagreements, except for @Bocefish who was just an outright dick about it and no one appreciates that... and I am glad we've had a dialogue about it. I only wish you, Nerdie, didn't feel so attacked by the recent posts here.

Sigh...but that wasn't an act. I think everyone is not getting what I am saying. My attitude is the act. The bitchiness and ability to not care about faceless rude-dudes feelings to get their money is the act. Me not being able to pay bills isn't an act. Me questioning why I can't just sign on and dance and strip and play games and have a community isn't an act. Because of the failure of being able to retain any regulars, is what encouraged me to pick up the act of the bitch, and I have retained it because it pays more than nothing, which is what I make when I just try to be cliche, wheel-spinning, dancing, stripper camgirl.

I really do sit around suicidal and depressed wondering why I can spend hours on cam not getting a single soul even dropping in my room. And its not because of the attitude, the attitude was formed from my room being a failure. Not being able to do public shows really killed me. But I have to march on because sadness won't pay the bills. So bitch-Birdie is an act. Its the mask I put on to take control of these men who have zero respect for me and at least get them to open their wallets up. If they can send me 10 dick pics in a week then they can damn well manage to send $10 snapcash. Nice Birdie wouldn't get that from them. BitchBirdie does. That is the act.

I feel like people are reading what I write and assuming/thinking everything about the character is fake. In real life I don't have friends, I don't leave the house of talk to people. I'm very introverted. Girls at the camship can attest to that. I spent a lot of my free time curled up in bed because I'm not really a social person. So I have to wear the mask of NerdieBirdie to feel comfortable as a camgirl and be in control. The forwardess and attitude is the act. Not everything.

Also I don't feel attacked, I just want to explain myself because I feel like everyone has this opinion that everything I do or say now is fake and I don't know how many more times I can explain that the tactics are the act.

I would like to add that I in no way intended to come down on Nerdie Solely, I'll admit this is something that has been weighing heavy on my old camgirl mind lately. I hate how the cam world, specifically MFC has been changing to actually match the negative stereotypes we've fought for years. I miss the days when a temper tantrum on cam would be such a crazy bizarre thing that people would talk about it for months, just because it was so rare.

Nerdie didn't create this, she is only a product of it... or more like victim. Trying to stay afloat in this altering cam world of temper tantrums and forced tears.
A fellow model did a poll recently because she was told by a member that he doesn't tip her because she doesn't complain, so he assumed she doesn't actually need it. She did a twitter poll to find out how many members behaved this way as well and the results were depressing to say the least. Members have gotten so used to it that they are tipping the models who rely on their performance to reach goals less, because they must not need it.

I love my industry passionately, and want only the best for it and all involved as a whole. I truly believe it is being tarnished and I'm concerned the damage being done by MANY is going to be really hard to come back from.

Nerdie made it pretty clear that she adapted in order to survive, and would rather be tipped just for being a good camgirl. It's not her fault, I wish she wasn't giving in but leaving sex work is not easy, even if she wanted to find other work.

The entire point I'm getting from this is MEMBERS, YOU CREATED THIS. Not you specifically maybe, but as a whole.
Members made it very clear in this twitter poll that they are much more likely to tip a model if they know she is working towards something specific. So if ya'll don't like they models who rely on talking about bills, maybe start tipping the models you watch who don't?

You posted this right as I posted my long winded response to Amber and its 100% on point. I would fucking love to be able to know I sign on with members waiting for me, excited to see me. Have a routine. Have people excited about hitting a cumshow goal (I rarely get to cum in public anymore and when I do its for like a single tip of 500 thats how desperate I am.) I offer privates every day. I have camgirls regularly hanging out in my room because the atmosphere is fun. The few members who do hang out agree its bizarre that no one ever even comes into my room. No one tips to play war or spin the wheel like I see in the top-girl successful rooms. And I was never negative like this until the last few months. So its not like I always sucked and thats why I am failing right now.

I turned to the bratty-whining thing to adapt. That is 100% on point. I adapted to whatever could get me paid and this is the only thing working right now. And you're right, leaving sexwork isn't quite the answer, my worst, worst months on MFC still pay much more than a full-time job at even $10 an hour are, with less time and no commute, so I'm not going to leave. But I am stuck in this weird limbo. I hope that things take a turn for the better soon and I don't need to do this stressful stuff I am currently doing.

I have a simple, practical question about one of the more frequently-cited model annoyances: failing to send videos/content that has been paid for. The model in question is MissAlice_94. I've been in her room just a few times; I've never been banned--in fact, I doubt my username would even be familiar to her.

On April 13, I sent her a 300 token offline tip for a video special she had advertised in her room topic. A week went by and I saw that the offline tip hadn't even been opened. So, I sent her another MFC mail asking about the status. As of today (April 28), neither message has been opened.

I can't send a Twitter DM because she does not follow me. I can't send her a PM because she wants 300 tokens for friend/PM, and that's laughable under the circumstances. I looked unsuccessfully for an email address for Amazon gift cards/wish list, etc. I don't want to complain in a tweet or in her chat room; that just wouldn't be cool.

I'm resigned to the likelihood that I won't receive the content, but I am still interested in any suggestions. I'm just baffled by this model's behavior, especially since she's fairly popular and high-ranked. I've purchased content from a couple of dozen models, and this is the first time this has happened.
If it's unread just ask her! It would honestly be uncool to not ask her in a public tweet or in the chat. Unread means she likely didn't see it in possibly a flood of offline messages. Mistakes happen, you know she has t even read it so just ask her nicely.
I would be so embarrassed to know that you took it to MFC before just tweeting at me or asking in my room.

I'm basing my comments on the information in this thread, so maybe I still don't have a clear idea of what it is you do. If you're being transparent about what you're doing, and the members tipping you truly know what you're doing before you do it, then I agree, it's not manipulation. I'm not trying to label you a monster, just attempting to discuss why not everyone will differentiate between what (I and others thought) it is that you do, and someone who really does emotionally manipulate naïve, unaware members.

I'm not really understanding the comparison between overly emotional camming and domme camming. They are very different things with very different clientele. If a domme whined about her bills openly, she'd lose money faster than anyone.

Also, I'm wondering how much of girls feeling that they need to cry or have tantrums is brought on by assuming other women are doing better than they are. I think some people might be better off staying at what they want to do, camming at the level of integrity that they want to be successful at and not looking at the perceived success of others in the industry while they wait for the money to come in. Just because other girls aren't putting all their sad business out there doesn't mean they don't have it. They could just be struggling and putting on a positive face. If you compare yourself to the positive face, you could be shooting yourself in the foot.

Soooo. I find it annoying when models named NerdieBirdie post too much in this thread so she's gonna bow out of it now but I'm happy conversations happened and I have a lot to look into and potentially change. :)

P.S. I love all of you even if you don't love me.

I don't find model blowups annoying mostly either sad or entertaining. "That girl who yelled out what's the problem, don't you know that I am the goddess, WTF is wrong with all of you." I thought she was annoying and entertaining.

Also, doesn't a model lose the domme frame when she begs vs telling people to tip?

Soooo. I find it annoying when models named NerdieBirdie post too much in this thread so she's gonna bow out of it now but I'm happy conversations happened and I have a lot to look into and potentially change. :)

P.S. I love all of you even if you don't love me.

I like you!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.