AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When models won't answer questions about private outside of the private
For example:
Member: do you have any toys?
Model: click private and find out

Now if I was to go private, and the answer was no, I wouldn't be staying long enough to say goodbye.
Damn whoever did that is savage lol. Maybe just send a tip to be able to pm her about pvts

Ditto to what the ladies above said about some folks in free chat trying to be slick with prompting models to give explicit info on what goes down in her private sessions.

Maybe I should have also clarified, this was on cams.com, which is a private based site

Yes, Cams is a private-based site, and there are three broadcast modes for models...FREE chat (No nudity until she goes private)...TIPPING chat (Tipping only...no nudity until she's in a show)...and NUDE chat (pay-per-minute mode...no restrictions). I only do the Nude Chat mode on there. Now I'm not sure what mode the model(s) you're referring to broadcast in, but it sounds like you're in free chat mode or tipping chat mode when you're talking to them about private. Now I know I've seen something about a "Whisper" feature for Free Chat or Tipping Chat where I guess you can tell her something privately. But there is also an option for the model to enable "whispers" ONLY for members who have funds.

yes, they have. Everyone has. But i just see the tweets in my twitter feed, i am not going from profile to profile. If i see a 'i am online' tweet i want to go to their room in that instant.. i don't want to click two more times to click the link in their twitter bio :p

I never post links to my room (besides in my bio). The way I see it, if a member is too fucking lazy to click TWO TIMES to get to my room, he's gonna be way too lazy to read the topic or reach for his fucking credit card. Fuck that shit. I'm not here to babysit fully-grown men.

Not change the damn battery in their smoke detector. There is a girl on right now who is regularly top 100 and beyond, but apparently cannot afford the singular battery to put in her smoke detector to stop the chirping that happens every 3 minutes. Not only is it super annoying (she's got no music playing either so you really hear it) its also not safe! If you are reading this, go check your smoke detector batteries and replace them if you need to!

When a model private messages you on MFC clearly just trying to get you in their room.

95% of the time if I look at their cam they're not even offering anything that makes me want to enter their room so they end up on my ignore list.

Not change the damn battery in their smoke detector. There is a girl on right now who is regularly top 100 and beyond, but apparently cannot afford the singular battery to put in her smoke detector to stop the chirping that happens every 3 minutes. Not only is it super annoying (she's got no music playing either so you really hear it) its also not safe! If you are reading this, go check your smoke detector batteries and replace them if you need to!

I'm a terrible human who will take the batteries out until I can get new ones, but we also have one that's wired into the building and doesn't need a battery, so I'll still have something in the interim.

Reactions: Calliope
I cant figure out how anybody can live with that. I'm up and checking them after the third chirp...

I think this may just be me and thankfully I haven't seen it in a while but I've dubbed it the "light booty double tap". It looks exactly what it sounds like and is supposed to be a spank.

More specifically, its the second tap that really bugs me and it ALWAYS follows the first tap, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2, GAHHHHH!!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I always masturbate before I livestream. I cum more quickly after the first round which makes it easier to control my orgasms (I do a lot of private cum shows). It's not exactly getting mentally prepared, but orgasms make me happy, so it helps. I also take my time doing my makeup so I can focus on my goals for the day. At a certain point you realize that your followers really don't care about any traits you perceive as flaws (weight, nose shape, breast size, etc.), and knowing that you're more than your parts is very empowering in a culture that scrutinizes bodies (especially female) so thoroughly.

I think it's an awesome strategy :) I also take my time and even get some creative when doing my make up and my hair. And something that helps me like crazy is drinking some tea, or eating somethign sweet like a cookie or a lollipop or gummy bears. I have even pt a couple great songs i like before camming and even dance all alone at my room lol . That can really turn me in the mood of caming. .. The masturbating thing I actally have done it between shows when thing are really slow, it helps me relaxing and forgeting a bit about the hole thing.I come back and I'm feeling mch better. Maybe it's not a scientific formula but it kinda works for me :D

When a model bases a show on harassing, mocking, and bullying another model. When a model supports a model who does shit like that. Stay fucking classy ladies.

How often does a camgirl flake on another camgirl when they both prearrange to do a live g/g show together? I've been noticing it more via my Twitter feed.
It happens from time to time. A lot of camgirls have a hectic schedule or maybe a certain unexpected monthly biological happening prevents sexual acts or... a million other reasons. If I make plans with other camgirls and things come up, I don't judge. Our lives can be pretty hectic and disorganized. And if something is going on in their life that would cause them emotional or physical distress, I don't really want to be on cam with someone who might be distracted or upset or something. I'd rather wait and cam with them when they're at their A-game. :)

It happens from time to time. A lot of camgirls have a hectic schedule or maybe a certain unexpected monthly biological happening prevents sexual acts or... a million other reasons. If I make plans with other camgirls and things come up, I don't judge. Our lives can be pretty hectic and disorganized. And if something is going on in their life that would cause them emotional or physical distress, I don't really want to be on cam with someone who might be distracted or upset or something. I'd rather wait and cam with them when they're at their A-game. :)

One of the last incidents i observed involved a no-call/no-show/no-communication-whatsoever leaving the other model completely in the dark about why their arranged g/g never happened. A couple days later, the flakey model was tweeting as if everything was normal without mention of the arranged g/g show, but never responded back to the model who was left in the dark. It was even mentioned that there has been no communication or explanation between them since...

Edit: what i'm asking is not when life events happen that causes flakiness, but when flakiness becomes inexcusable.

Last edited:
One of the last incidents i observed involved a no-call/no-show/no-communication-whatsoever leaving the other model completely in the dark about why their arranged g/g never happened. A couple days later, the flakey model was tweeting as if everything was normal without mention of the arranged g/g show, but never responded back to the model who was left in the dark. It was even mentioned that there has been no communication or explanation between them since...

Edit: what i'm asking is not when life events happen that causes flakiness, but when flakiness becomes inexcusable.
Yeah. That's pretty fucked up, I agree. If that happened to me I'd be worried shitless that something happened to the other model. :(

When she gets angry that I didn't tip her but also she did was stuff her face with half a pizza, 4 scoops of ice cream and then a sandwich. I then ask why so much food and she got offended and said, "for your information, some girls can't keep food down." Then I felt guilty because it sounded like she was telling me that she was bulimic but not a bulimist like Hermione in that movie about the crazy boy and the cool music with the Bowie song in it about the Wallflowers.

When she gets angry that I didn't tip her but also she did was stuff her face with half a pizza, 4 scoops of ice cream and then a sandwich. I then ask why so much food and she got offended and said, "for your information, some girls can't keep food down." Then I felt guilty because it sounded like she was telling me that she was bulimic but not a bulimist like Hermione in that movie about the crazy boy and the cool music with the Bowie song in it about the Wallflowers.
Yeah, you gotta be real careful asking some women about their dietary habits. Sometimes it's best to say something like "Sweety, when is the last time you had your cholesterol checked?"

Member here. This isn't the most annoying, but it is something that a couple of (former) regular models I used to visit would do. I would be in their mfc room chatting with them and give them a decent first tip, 50 or 100 tokens after ten minutes or so of visiting. And then she would stop talking to me totally. I know, I know, it is the model's job to get people to tip. So obviously, her thinking was that "I was only flirting with you to get your to open your token wallet, I did that, so I don't need to talk to you anymore." Obviously, that isn't the road to getting a guy to be a regular in a model's room. These were both lower camscore models with only a few premiums in the room other than me, so it wasn't an issue of not having time to chat. Now I am not a super high-maintenance member who expects a model to have a parade and laser light show in my honor every time I give her a small tip, but honestly it made me feel a bit used when she totally stopped talking to me once that first tip came through. It wasn't just a single time either, it was a pattern and that drove me away. That and white knights are the quickest way to get me out of a room.

Member here. This isn't the most annoying, but it is something that a couple of (former) regular models I used to visit would do. I would be in their mfc room chatting with them and give them a decent first tip, 50 or 100 tokens after ten minutes or so of visiting. And then she would stop talking to me totally. I know, I know, it is the model's job to get people to tip. So obviously, her thinking was that "I was only flirting with you to get your to open your token wallet, I did that, so I don't need to talk to you anymore." Obviously, that isn't the road to getting a guy to be a regular in a model's room. These were both lower camscore models with only a few premiums in the room other than me, so it wasn't an issue of not having time to chat. Now I am not a super high-maintenance member who expects a model to have a parade and laser light show in my honor every time I give her a small tip, but honestly it made me feel a bit used when she totally stopped talking to me once that first tip came through. It wasn't just a single time either, it was a pattern and that drove me away. That and white knights are the quickest way to get me out of a room.

I think that a lot of models, especially the less-experienced ones, simply don't (yet?) have the skills and social savvy needed to keep their members engaged and feeling welcome (and motivated to tip). Same holds true in all walks of life. We all know people who are especially charming and gracious hosts for dinner parties or other social gatherings. Their keen social qualities are likely a combination of innate (genetic) traits and active learning of the required skills and behavior.

There was a newish model I was checking out a year or two ago. I was hanging out in the room and made a couple of "decent" (as you say) tips, and she proceeded to spend the rest of the session chatting with the typically inane basics and guests, who were unmuted! I sent her an MFC mail later calling her out on this, and explaining that this isn't the path to success on MFC. She replied and seemed to understand.....Still, I assumed that she, like every other model, is in this business at least partially for the money, and doing something for money tends to focus your behavior and activities. Maybe that stuff just takes time to learn for some people.

I think I've posted this exact thing before, but again... it bothers me enough to mention.

If a camgirl follows me on twitter and I follow back (I try to follow all camgirl accounts back because I like seeing them in my newsfeed and help their follower counts) and then you immediately unfollow me within a week... I see that and I know what you're doing. Stop it, it's tacky and rude and leaves me thinking "wtf did I do wrong?" when it's probably you just trying to boost your numbers. Not a good feeling, especially coming from girls who I thought we had gotten along.

Also, I know exactly who does it and made a mental note of it every time. Don't be a twat on twitter. ^_^v

I think I've posted this exact thing before, but again... it bothers me enough to mention.

If a camgirl follows me on twitter and I follow back (I try to follow all camgirl accounts back because I like seeing them in my newsfeed and help their follower counts) and then you immediately unfollow me within a week... I see that and I know what you're doing. Stop it, it's tacky and rude and leaves me thinking "wtf did I do wrong?" when it's probably you just trying to boost your numbers. Not a good feeling, especially coming from girls who I thought we had gotten along.

Also, I know exactly who does it and made a mental note of it every time. Don't be a twat on twitter. ^_^v

I've had several I've gotten along with on twitter who did that. We've DM'd, so that shows up in tweetdeck in that column and is easily seen. It's literally right there every time I open that page. Then all of a sudden they won't be following me anymore. Makes me go back through my tweets and wonder which one pissed them off enough. Was it gun video I tweeted? The tweet where I was annoyed with Hillary? (let's be honest, there was several of those. haha) Maybe the one where I suggested legalizing all drugs to end the ridiculous spending?
260.gif
The world may never know.

Your post explains why these models continue to have low camscores.

When you go to a model's profile and it's all outdated. Like huge graphics showing her April schedule when it's actually July. Or details about a raffle that will be drawn on ... some date 4 months ago. I know that it's easy to forget to change these things, but come on, girls. FOUR MONTHS?! That's ridiculous, imo. If I went to Burger King and the sign out front was advertising their Mint Oreo shake, I'd expect them to offer it. But if I tried to order, and they said, "Sorry, but that was just for St. Patrick's Day. We haven't had that since March," I would be flabbergasted. It would be completely unprofessional and quite laugh-worthy.

You're saying that, after you tipped her, when you tried to have conversations with her in the chat room she wouldn't respond to you at all? If so, yeah, that does seem strange to me...especially in a room with few people, and you're one of the people actually trying to have a conversation. I know that on MFC, one thing I REALLY want (in addition to earning tokens, of course) is for people to CHAT with me...even if they can't/won't tip. At least have a conversation with me. I like when people are willing to have conversations with me about T.V. shows, etc.

Has anyone taken an Abnormal Psych class? Our professor warned us when we started to learn about diagnoses we would hear some of the traits and think we had all the disorders. I'm kind of having that same experience reading this... "Do I do that?" "Oh God, I've done that." "Better make sure not to do that." Etc.

Has anyone taken an Abnormal Psych class? Our professor warned us when we started to learn about diagnoses we would hear some of the traits and think we had all the disorders. I'm kind of having that same experience reading this... "Do I do that?" "Oh God, I've done that." "Better make sure not to do that." Etc.
Sorry... I know that was random. I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.