AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind that just because one person thinks a prize is lame doesn't mean the majority of the cam girl's other tippers and regulars think it's lame. I've come to realize over the last several months that my regulars appreciate an assortment of things as prizes, not just the standard stuff like videos and hardcore pictures.

Quite a silly gripe, if you ask me.

Going off of this, I used to do a lot of explicit raffles and rewards, but as time as gone on, I have memebrs who come in my room just to hang out with me and they tip for the non-nude/crazy prizes rather than nudity itself. Everyone has what they like in a girl and what kind of prizes they are looking for. Just because one person doesn't like oreos, doesn't mean everyone doesn't like oreos. Maybe they should go find themselves some choc. chip cookies then. << my potato analogy.

OMG such a stalker!

I'm just practicing my faux outrage.

I just quote that as something that annoys me-- Models like never send me MFC mail saying that ish. What gives?

I
actually, i will send premiums messages too something i sent recently "Hey! I hope your summer was awesome, fall is coming and the leaves are changing color, you seem like a cool person so I figured I would shoot you a message :) Hope you have a great day! xox"

Sometimes premiums think I do that because I want them to come in my room, funny thing is, I send these messages after I am already done broadcasting and its typically because I have seen or heard good things about them from other members. I like socializing, that is one of the things I take pride in on being a cam model. I have made quite a few friends from simply mfc mailing them, but it can also be a turn off to some people.

Even though 'm probably guilty of a majority of the comments here , I would definitely say that models who literally plead and beg for tokens is such a turn off . I literally see models who will ramble and flood their timeline with moans and complaints of lack of tokens . Serious models not a good look

Something that happened recently was having a *well* paying member admit the reason he seems so hesitant on tipping is due to models scamming him left and right. The poor guy must've had awful luck, because it happened with multiple models, between customs not being done, or clothing not being sent. Thankfully, he gave me benefit of the doubt and he's one of my favorite members to work with. I just find it so unfortunate that once a model does something like this, it gives an image that we ALL do it.

I also just wish some models wouldn't assume that trying to make conversation isn't an attempt at stealing members away or an attempt at copying a style. Though it normally doesn't happen, there's always one sour skittle that believes we are all out for blood.

If a model is gonna drink and send prizes out at the end of the night, document who is getting what. Rather than making me send a polite MFC mail and getting back that you don't remember it.

I agree. She could jot it down on a notepad kept next to her, or save it in a Notepad document on the computer.

I agree. She could jot it down on a notepad kept next to her, or save it in a Notepad document on the computer.

Yeah. I get why some models prefer to do stuff like that at the end of the night. It can keep room flow going. But if I get the run around afterwards, it's a huge red flag for me. It won't be an isolated incident and with the model who inspired this, it was enough to make me never go back to her room again.

Even though 'm probably guilty of a majority of the comments here , I would definitely say that models who literally plead and beg for tokens is such a turn off . I literally see models who will ramble and flood their timeline with moans and complaints of lack of tokens . Serious models not a good look
Gonna be honest here: while it is a turn off for a timeline to not be all happy and sex and such, you don't realize how well this works. Some ladies have members who only tip when they can come in and be a hero or what have you. It's sad, but it works well.

The smart workers only use it in emergencies, where they are missing out on their budgets, otherwise it gets old and repetitive.

Gonna be honest here: while it is a turn off for a timeline to not be all happy and sex and such, you don't realize how well this works. Some ladies have members who only tip when they can come in and be a hero or what have you. It's sad, but it works well.

The smart workers only use it in emergencies, where they are missing out on their budgets, otherwise it gets old and repetitive.

On a similar note...

One thing that causes me to either mute or unfollow models on my twitter is when a model constantly tweets how she's experiencing slow camming periods. Now i understand twitter is used as a means to vent frustrations. But when it's constant harping about camming slumps, i simply can't deal with that noise. Oftentimes it feels a lot like an indirect message to her audience (aka us members) to step up our game, or even feels like a method of pressuring or guilt-tripping.

All in all, it's just not a good look. Imagine if a Hollywood actor has a string of box office duds, then takes to twitter about how no one is watching his movies.

There's only a few things a model can do that annoys me.

1. Offer "lifetime" snapchat, then cut it off without notice.
Violating rules of snapchat or being annoying on Snapchat? yeah, that would warrant it. But just dropping someone randomly? Uncool.

2. Misuse of Twitter.

This one requires explaining. I see twitter being used by many models to keep in touch with members and models, as well as a primary way to announce when and where a model will be on cam. However it annoys me when a model decides to ONLY use twitter to announce when/where she will be on. Kinda defeats the purpose. And it makes it even more annoying if she then uses it to bash her members/followers for not contributing when its slow.

Maybe its me, but I notice that models who are active on twitter, chat with others, and have a good pulse on what their members like and who they are will usually be more successful. This isn't always the case, but it is a trend I have noticed. It doesn't have to be a daily reply or a tweet at a member, but talking and communicating sure helps.

And telling members you're "disappointed in everyone" or "why do you all suck?" isn't gonna win you any points with me or a lot of guys. I don't mind a rant of a model struggling, but don't guilt trip like that and place it all on the members.

Its just my opinion though.

2. Misuse of Twitter.

This one requires explaining. I see twitter being used by many models to keep in touch with members and models, as well as a primary way to announce when and where a model will be on cam. However it annoys me when a model decides to ONLY use twitter to announce when/where she will be on. Kinda defeats the purpose. And it makes it even more annoying if she then uses it to bash her members/followers for not contributing when its slow.

Maybe its me, but I notice that models who are active on twitter, chat with others, and have a good pulse on what their members like and who they are will usually be more successful. This isn't always the case, but it is a trend I have noticed. It doesn't have to be a daily reply or a tweet at a member, but talking and communicating sure helps.

And telling members you're "disappointed in everyone" or "why do you all suck?" isn't gonna win you any points with me or a lot of guys. I don't mind a rant of a model struggling, but don't guilt trip like that and place it all on the members.

Its just my opinion though.

I wouldn't really consider that "misuse of Twitter." More like your opinion of a model just being boring on Twitter or having a boring Twitter timeline. Misuse of Twitter, to me, would be a cam girl following several other cam girls just so she could spam them with the link to her online Scentsy store. Lol.

I'm one of those models you're talking about. Hey, when you've tried posting other tweets (to show that I'm just a regular person with interests and likes, like everybody else) and found that nobody really gives a shit, you figure ah well, and just go back to doing the online announcements. :) I think at one point I deleted some of my older tweets because I was starting to look silly talking to myself. Haha. I don't even feel like I need a Twitter account anymore, since I'm no longer active on MFC (A lot of my followers are people who knew me from my MFC days or know me from forums). Also, the occasional sale that I get on ManyVids, Clips4Sale, or ImLive is most likely from someone who found me on that site...not from Twitter. But still, I can't bring myself to delete my Twitter account. It might still come in handy every once in a while.

My timeline just ain't poppin' (I guess that's the word?) like it used to, which I totally understand. But I will sometimes 'like' and reply to a tweet that I find interesting and on point though. I really enjoy the tweets of @LilyMarie .

Last edited:
I wouldn't really consider that "misuse of Twitter." More like your opinion of a model just being boring on Twitter or having a boring Twitter timeline. Misuse of Twitter, to me, would be a cam girl following several other cam girls just so she could spam them with the link to her online Scentsy store. Lol.

I'm one of those models you're talking about. Hey, when you've tried posting other tweets (to show that I'm just a regular person with interests and likes, like everybody else) and found that nobody really gives a shit, you figure ah well, and just go back to doing the online announcements. :) I think at one point I deleted some of my older tweets because I was starting to look silly talking to myself. Haha. I don't even feel like I need a Twitter account anymore, since I'm no longer active on MFC (A lot of my followers are people who knew me from my MFC days or know me from forums). Also, the occasional sale that I get on ManyVids, Clips4Sale, or ImLive is most likely from someone who found me on that site...not from Twitter. But still, I can't bring myself to delete my Twitter account. It might still come in handy every once in a while.

My timeline just ain't poppin' (I guess that's the word?) like it used to, which I totally understand. But I will sometimes 'like' and reply to a tweet that I find interesting and on point though. I really enjoy the tweets of @LilyMarie .

That's fair if a model finds it more useful to use twitter as an announcement tool (at least until MFC gets text announcements working in the US). I honestly don't mind the business-only tweets. Not personal, but hey, thats your prerogative. Some models want to have that clear line between work time and real-life time.

What I was trying to get across (poorly, I think) is that it annoys me when I see models who do the 'blast' at members and call them out. Not a call to action like 'lets make tomorrow better!' or 'we'll have more fun tomorrow!' but just bashing. I don't mind venting, but it has to be done correctly. And never, ever, EVER drunkenly! Trust me on that. To me its the equivalent of a department store calling their customers 'poor failures' for not shopping there.

Ohhh and mistaking my london accent for someone from Texas ???

That must have been the night when you were wearing spurs that jingle jangle jingle...

Reactions: Rosy and Magnolia
This is probably considered pretty minor to some of you guys, but I really dislike when a model is trying to get Twitter followers, asks me to follow her, says she'll follow me back, then a week later unfollows me. Some models on ACF have even done this to me. We've chatted on here a few times, thought we were friends or something, so of course I am happy to help them out with giving them a follow, but then they unfollow me once they get the follower count they want.....I guess I was just being used in order for them to reach 10k followers on Twitter? Ugh, it's just so tacky and honestly kinda hurts my feelings.

What I was trying to get across (poorly, I think) is that it annoys me when I see models who do the 'blast' at members and call them out. Not a call to action like 'lets make tomorrow better!' or 'we'll have more fun tomorrow!' but just bashing. I don't mind venting, but it has to be done correctly. And never, ever, EVER drunkenly! Trust me on that. To me its the equivalent of a department store calling their customers 'poor failures' for not shopping there.

Oh geez, totally unrelated to cams, but I saw the owner of a Florida convention blame all his fans when he had a bad year, called them out, tried to sham them, acted like he was entitled to their money by the sheer act of his show existing. Guy couldn't understand that he'd put on a shitty show nobody cared about

Models who shriek with joy when they get a nice tip. Enthusiasm is nice, but please don't act like you just won the lottery. (My ears can't take it.)
Hehe, I did sort of that when i got a high tip (my first high tip) but i didnt scream or anything. I was just laughing and smiling because i was so happy!

But yes, i can understand what you mean with that! :)

Another thing I hate-using a name very close to a popular cam model's name to try and feed off of their popularity. Saw a girl on MFC right now with the name NikiSkylerSS. Have some originality!

I know that sometimes this is not done intentionally, but I think in some instances, it is.

1. Beg for tokens.
2. Contact me before I even entered in her room asking me to visit her.
3. Be late at giving something I already paid for (video, picture etc) and get angry if I ask when she will do the thing i bought.
4. Blame Russian/romanian models that are "cheap as f**k and stupid" because she doesn't get as much as tokens as she wanted and i saw this happening, really turned me off.

. . .

*tries to stifle laughter* hahahahaha *clearly failing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, is this guy serious? *wipes tear from eye* Phht. . . Phht. . . hehehehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awwwww, look at him. He's fuming! Poor little loser. *baby voice* Is the wittle baby butthurt cause some cam girl disappointed him? *calmly* Please. Spare me your ignorance and your intolerance. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, you self-righteous little santorum glob. It's sad, pathetic, judgemental boys like you that continue to erode my faith in men (apologies to the real men on this forum).

Oh, oh! Let me guess his comeback: "for your information verbal diarrhea bullshit bullshit the customer is always right look at me I'm so insightful bullshit bullshit diarrhea." Uh huh. Sure *looks at nails* Keep trying to mansplain away your points, sweetheart. It's always amusing to watch a man-child fail.

You might want to look into that whole spelling thing, by the way. If you actually want to sound marginally credible, you could at least try using spellcheck. #NoRagrets [sic]

And ^that^ is a free preview of public verbal humiliation/degradation. I hope you appreciate it because clearly you seem like one of the "show me something first" types.

But in all seriousness, this is one of the most common and hurtful stereotypes about submissives. Findomming isn't just sitting back and making a guy pay you. You need to be a skilled mindfucker in order to maintain a longterm, meaningful Mistress/paypig relationship. A good findom is always mindful of how much her paypig can realistically put down even when she's pushing his limits. I'm not going to feel bad about making another person happy, even when most people find that person's kink distasteful.

Holy SHIT! Thou doest protest WAY too much...
"no ragrets" is a reference to a tattoo that is kind of 'internet famous'. It literally says "no ragrets" in the tattoo. Tis' a joke dear.

You misunderstood and girlssumed, possibly due to some form of insanity, that I'm against findommes. I just want you to feel like shit because that is my kink! Seriously, this is one of the most common and hurtful (Wouldn't wanna be 'hurtful', would we) stereotypes about men that get off on the misery of findommes. The more I understand my fetish... which you very obviously don't! :( the more I want findommes to pay me to jack-off to their misery. But as you so ignorantly state:
"I'm not going to feel bad about making another person happy, even when most people find that person's kink distasteful."
That just kills me. Why don't you open your mind. Abandon your ignorance and prejudice regarding lifestyles that differ from your own.
I think you do feel bad though, hence the over-the-top hysterically emotional response.
You spelled "explain" wrong #mansplain [sic] (Not even close :p )

Anyway, thank you. I shot 5 big loads to your comment. You owe me now you rotten little cunt! 100 tokens or I'll ignore you which will cost you 500 tokens...which I'm sure you can harvest from your pig farm. ragrets.jpg

Thanks @CupcakeQuinn

One last thing and I'm done:

Kat is a common nickname for people with names like Katherine, Kaitlyn, and Kathleen. Same as Kitty. "Kitten" comes from the term "sex kitten" which was introduced in 1958 to describe Bridgette Bardot and was popularized in the 60s. Neither have anything to do with actual cats. The first few actresses who played Catwoman would often purr and meow through their dialogue, so using Selina Kyle as an example is flat out contradictory.

Thank god you cleared that up for me. I had no idea.

My point is that cats are not sexy. I'm sorry that you completely missed that.
Yes I know that the term "sex kitten" exists and now you know that some people
(every man in existence) think it's fucking weird.

Catsuit= Sexy AF
Meowing like a cat during sex=bestiality (kind of)
Being named "Kat" = cats are awesome!
Wearing cat ears and sticking your ass up in the air like a cat before sex = You deserve whoever wants to fuck you like that.kats.jpg

Please don't forget the "One last thing and I'm done" but if you do here's 1 stfuycb just for you.

Dude says guys like being taken advantage of~ but only if it's not in a financial way? I don't buy it.

Speaking of, hey, @Max__Love__ if it's not your fetish... Move along. No one is MAKING you spend your money in any way other than how you see fit. And the same goes for guys who are interested in financial domination. They seek it out. They literally have to type it into their browser or search for it on a site. And then fill out their info. And make out payments, or pay per minute for cam sessions or whatever. It's all very consensual at every step of the process. They may be "financial subs," but they are topping from the bottom through the whole process, as they can choose not to continue the interactions they start at any time. You seem to fail to give financial submissives the benefit of the doubt that they have the adult maturity one should possess if accessing an adult entertainment service.

It's not your comment but you read it anyway, so Move along. No one is MAKING you read it much less post a response.

I have no problem with S/D (I fkng love it) I am against hurting others and using sex as an excuse but that's my opinion.
Somewhere in your mind you have to at least admit that liking pain is just a little sad and fucked up.
I'm sure it will continue in spite of my objections so why get so upset about what I wrote?
My point (Other than that) is that putting "Findomme" in your bio probably loses you more money than it makes.
Trying to demonstrate what the ignorant 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of camsite customers think of it.
Your welcome.pig.jpg

Comparing women to cats is not new.
Feline persuasion is slinky, minxy and fierce. Seductress women are compared to cats similar to how men are often compared to "stallions" if they are bold and strong, with flashy ego's. That does not mean liking "The Italian Stallion" means you want to boink actual horses.

HOWEVER! It's good in this thread to remember this is a place for people to express their opinions about what they don't like, even if the deliver it in a douchy way it's still things he finds annoying or unattractive.

Never said it was "new" I said it sucks.
Things begin, become acceptable because they are liked by many people
and when many people eventually dislike them, they end.

I don't like a thing!

"
OH MY GODDDD! SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE A THING!!! ATTACK THE THING THAT DOESN'T LIKE THE THING THAT WE DO LIKE THAT IS A THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE!! OH MY GOD!! NOW WE DON'T LIKE A THING EITHER!! ATTACK OURSELVESSSSSSSS!! NO! BLAME THE THING THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE!! START WITH CONDESCENDING INSULTS!! THE THING THAT DOESN'T LIKE THE THING THAT WE DO LIKE THAT IS A THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE WILL BE EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED BY OUR FALSE LABELS AND STOP TELLING US WHAT IT THINKS THAT HURTS OUR FEELINGSSSSS AND LEAVES US EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I enjoy exploring empty spaces... like ya' head, Yo!
head.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: annamaytiddies

I don't like a thing!

"
OH MY GODDDD! SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE A THING!!! ATTACK THE THING THAT DOESN'T LIKE THE THING THAT WE DO LIKE THAT IS A THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE!! OH MY GOD!! NOW WE DON'T LIKE A THING EITHER!! ATTACK OURSELVESSSSSSSS!! NO! BLAME THE THING THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE!! START WITH CONDESCENDING INSULTS!! THE THING THAT DOESN'T LIKE THE THING THAT WE DO LIKE THAT IS A THING THAT WE DON'T LIKE WILL BE EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED BY OUR FALSE LABELS AND STOP TELLING US WHAT IT THINKS THAT HURTS OUR FEELINGSSSSS AND LEAVES US EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 66314
And this is when someone defends him...

Good gravy.

I don't like a thing!

"

View attachment 66314
wow Max ma man, that was a whole lot of back to back responses. You need to take a little chill pill. I'm literally imagining you typing in a furious manner trying to hide your anger with manic evil laughter. Maybe that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.