AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same about EarTrumpet sometimes. But when it works, Voicemeeter Banana + Virtual Audio Cable + EarTrumpet + OBS is great. I might write up a tutorial if I ever get myself into a better head space.

I downloaded Potato to give it a try. Then the more rational "overkill can be detrimental sometimes" side of me kicked in. 😂
what are all those things? I only know obs.

Dunno if it's been mentioned before but models with paid OnlyFans accounts that have tamer material than even their public Twitter accounts.

Dunno if it's been mentioned before but models with paid OnlyFans accounts that have tamer material than even their public Twitter accounts.
Are they ones who send out a lot of Pay To View DMs? cuz that is a whole thing they do.

I feel like I constantly have to remind people that that isn’t what my page is about so they aren’t scared to subscribe.

Are they ones who send out a lot of Pay To View DMs? cuz that is a whole thing they do.

I feel like I constantly have to remind people that that isn’t what my page is about so they aren’t scared to subscribe.
Nah, mid range subscription price, no PPVs at all. Which is okay but I could get much more explicit/racey things from said model on other sites for the same price.

When the Camera is somehow not properly fixed. No problem when the Cams position is changed that can be nice. But when the Cam wobbles in the rhythm of the masturbation because the models feet are on the same table on wich the camera is, that makes me seasick :)

The more I watch Chaturbate, the more MY sense of an answer to the original question in this thread 'approaches' ...

the impulse had by SO many models that... once they've taken the leap, and started on Chaturbate, and known some surprising-to-themselves success in the early stages, perhaps with the "NEW" tag helping... and then known a lull (possibly aggravated by different, higher-traffic streaming times, and certainly by still more and more models signing-up from all over the world)...

their impulse is to look around at all of the OTHER models... before automatically deciding that she needs that girl's haircut, this girl's excessive make-up routine, this other girl's new breasts... that other girl's flame red hair...

If Chaturbate and webcamming can have one grand impact on the whole human psyche, it should be that individuals are SO stunned by the vast ARRAY of other humans, much greater and more vast than any in which they've ever participated before... that they only then/now begin to recognize that it is their OWN INDIVIDUALITY AND UNIQUENESS which best lets them stand-out in this company.

Eventually (though possibly not in our lifetimes) it will seem apparent to most that "the ONLY spot I can depend on not already being occupied by another person is MY NATURAL look... complete with the bump on my nose... with the freckles that kids used to tease me about... with the giant areolas on average-ish breasts... with the left breast that is perceptibly(-only-to-me,-and-when-looking-straight-down) larger than the right".

And THAT, finally, might solve considerable insecurity that has been plaguing generation after generation of young (people).

There is already some GREAT PSYCHOLOGY at work in webcamming ... some connected to... (stuff like)... that ample labia that you've been SO self-conscious about your entire life... IS COMPLETELY REVERED by many pockets of society, and now, unlike in grade school... those who didn't care for YOUR uniqueness... are off watching some other chick, that he/she thought they wanted to watch, while those who are drawn to YOUR UNIQUENESSES are here watching YOU... and they aren't afraid to PRAISE what they admire (even though it can be such a shock and a learning-experience to {women, especially} who have never recognized their own bodies with completely appropriate appreciation).

I am genuinely excited by many unique models who have at some point (be it long ago, or just last week) recognized which aspect of their uniqueness is most prominently admired... and then begun to increase the focus on THAT mouthwatering uniqueness. With that said, and even though SOME element of YOU... really STANDS-OUT (while getting constant praise)... I don't like it too much when a woman puts her 'Ace' on the screen and just leaves the camera there for all eternity. Drawing attention to a certain physical charm (no matter which it is) is great, but strangely, the male mind wants to be reminded that it really is attached to a complete human.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
This isn't necessarily the model but it can be a studio boss, admin, operator, or whoever edits their profile.
When they have random images/icons floating around in the middle of the screen that followers you down/up the page and is covering the video or the chat feed.
I have no issues with icons etc on the top, bottom, or sides but when it/they are in the middle of the screen, and some are huge images, it's obviously an instant "nope".

If it is a model I am definitely interested in, then at least for me personally I know how to use dev tools to erase it, but I don't want to be doing this all the time.

Some models just see a nice big flower or bunny icon that is 300x300 px, and it#s animated and think "ohhh that's cute" and shove it on their page - i am sure they don't mean for it to obstruct the view/chat but it does.

The more I watch Chaturbate, the more MY sense of an answer to the original question in this thread 'approaches' ...

the impulse had by SO many models that... once they've taken the leap, and started on Chaturbate, and known some surprising-to-themselves success in the early stages, perhaps with the "NEW" tag helping... and then known a lull (possibly aggravated by different, higher-traffic streaming times, and certainly by still more and more models signing-up from all over the world)...

their impulse is to look around at all of the OTHER models... before automatically deciding that she needs that girl's haircut, this girl's excessive make-up routine, this other girl's new breasts... that other girl's flame red hair...

If Chaturbate and webcamming can have one grand impact on the whole human psyche, it should be that individuals are SO stunned by the vast ARRAY of other humans, much greater and more vast than any in which they've ever participated before... that they only then/now begin to recognize that it is their OWN INDIVIDUALITY AND UNIQUENESS which best lets them stand-out in this company.

Eventually (though possibly not in our lifetimes) it will seem apparent to most that "the ONLY spot I can depend on not already being occupied by another person is MY NATURAL look... complete with the bump on my nose... with the freckles that kids used to tease me about... with the giant areolas on average-ish breasts... with the left breast that is perceptibly(-only-to-me,-and-when-looking-straight-down) larger than the right".

And THAT, finally, might solve considerable insecurity that has been plaguing generation after generation of young (people).

There is already some GREAT PSYCHOLOGY at work in webcamming ... some connected to... (stuff like)... that ample labia that you've been SO self-conscious about your entire life... IS COMPLETELY REVERED by many pockets of society, and now, unlike in grade school... those who didn't care for YOUR uniqueness... are off watching some other chick, that he/she thought they wanted to watch, while those who are drawn to YOUR UNIQUENESSES are here watching YOU... and they aren't afraid to PRAISE what they admire (even though it can be such a shock and a learning-experience to {women, especially} who have never recognized their own bodies with completely appropriate appreciation).

I am genuinely excited by many unique models who have at some point (be it long ago, or just last week) recognized which aspect of their uniqueness is most prominently admired... and then begun to increase the focus on THAT mouthwatering uniqueness. With that said, and even though SOME element of YOU... really STANDS-OUT (while getting constant praise)... I don't like it too much when a woman puts her 'Ace' on the screen and just leaves the camera there for all eternity. Drawing attention to a certain physical charm (no matter which it is) is great, but strangely, the male mind wants to be reminded that it really is attached to a complete human.

Wut?

Not really an annoying thing you can on streams, but I just switched my phone message sound to the CB tip sound.

Now I'm detecting all members and models each time I receive a message in a public place by their expression when they hear it.

That is brilliant. I wish I could sit nearby and survey the (real world) surroundings and note reactions.

Yes, there are many models who have really nice audio (music + voice) in their stream because they bypass the camera mic entirely.
Probably not a coincidence you see so many microphones on models' Amazon wishlists.
Blue Snowball IMHO picks up way too much background noise. If I have a load of clothes in the dryer it will pick that up across the house. I think this could be good for some but I would like a microphone that captures more of me - my voice in my bedroom and less of what is going on in my Entire house. Do you have a suggestion of a brand? Am I asking for something impossible? I know kind of off topic but I thought investing in the Snowball would have been a good idea.

Blue Snowball IMHO picks up way too much background noise. If I have a load of clothes in the dryer it will pick that up across the house. I think this could be good for some but I would like a microphone that captures more of me - my voice in my bedroom and less of what is going on in my Entire house. Do you have a suggestion of a brand? Am I asking for something impossible? I know kind of off topic but I thought investing in the Snowball would have been a good idea.
The Yeti does a good job on cardioid mode.. which I thought snowball had too? Maybe just need to adjust your settings.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Venting on the age old problem of being stood up for an appointment. One of those things you want to avoid is sitting there with your dick in your hand, a large pile of tokens and a feeling of "now what?".

Venting on the age old problem of being stood up for an appointment. One of those things you want to avoid is sitting there with your dick in your hand, a large pile of tokens and a feeling of "now what?".
Very true. But, man blowin tokens you had ear marked for something that didn’t happen because a model didn’t show on some other model who does something you didn’t expect..... that is always fun also

I feel like the most annoyhing thing is for a model to beg or to show signs of desperation. We all have bad days, it's normal, but pushiness will not help
Begging from any party is not good. Many users beg for free anything just as much as models beg for tips. It’s mutually annoying.

I was in the room of a model I hadn't seen in a while. I knew her from a different account. I tipped about 1,500 tokens, but I noticed there were few other tips. The 4 mods didn't tip at all.

The next time I saw her online, I stayed anonymous. She only took in 11 tokens during the whole show. She still had 4 mods. She had almost as many mods as tokens. She is a very nice young lady and I am disappointed to see that things aren't working out very well for her.

The model has never done anything annoying in her whole life, yet I found myself very annoyed. Needless to say, the 4 useless mods were the only annoying thing in the room.

I know the circumstances are slightly unusual, but I had an organised password show with a model and we agreed that I could pay the tokens (CB) in a couple of days - which I did, including some extra tokens on top of what I owed.

Its been a week since the password show, and now 3 days since I tipped, and I've been in her room each day since. Am i wrong to feel annoyed that she hasn't said anything to me since I sent it? It annoys me a bit to think she couldn't say a quick thanks to me for it. Unless I am being overly sensitive about it.

I know the circumstances are slightly unusual, but I had an organised password show with a model and we agreed that I could pay the tokens (CB) in a couple of days - which I did, including some extra tokens on top of what I owed.

Its been a week since the password show, and now 3 days since I tipped, and I've been in her room each day since. Am i wrong to feel annoyed that she hasn't said anything to me since I sent it? It annoys me a bit to think she couldn't say a quick thanks to me for it. Unless I am being overly sensitive about it.

I think overly sensitive, unfortunately.
I mean, she provided you with the show, right? It all went great and smooth? The fact she trusted that you would pay her the tokens within a few days as promised/agreed is a big "thank you" in itself from her, in my opinion. If not anything else, just consider that. She trusted you enough. You thanked her with the extra tokens as a way to appreciate her trusting you. So, I think no more thanks is needed on either part here.

The fact she trusted that you would pay her the tokens within a few days as promised/agreed is a big "thank you" in itself from her, in my opinion. If not anything else, just consider that. She trusted you enough. You thanked her with the extra tokens as a way to appreciate her trusting you. So, I think no more thanks is needed on either part here.
Not imo, and I'm not very sensitive ^^
I would also feel annoyed like @jekster when she even didn't acknowledge, something like a thank you is a minimum. They agreed a price with a delay and she got a bit more as a 'thanks for the delay'. She owes him a 'thanks for the payment' (ty to be honest) and a 'thanks for the extra'
Even if it's normal to pay and if the response to her 'thank you' would surely be 'don't thank me, that's normal', she won't find so many honest users.

What is a password show? Like she shared her account password? I don’t understand the context but sometimes extra gratitude isn’t super necessary. It’s a paid transaction and over doing the thank yous can sound false to me. Are we as models supposed to thank all of our customers on different dates for previous shows? What I do is I am friendlier with my previous customers and I always thank them for something that happened that day.

Reactions: EvaMoon

she trusted you and provided a service , you remitted payment ,
you know that one aw shit wipes out all your attaboys

@Trixxi_Love On Chaturbate, a password show is where the cam becomes hidden, and only visitors with the room password can view it.
Never share your account password with anyone.

Tricking models into a free (or much less tk than private) password show is a common scam.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
@Trixxi_Love On Chaturbate, a password show is where the cam becomes hidden, and only visitors with the room password can view it.
Never share your account password with anyone.

Tricking models into a free (or much less tk than private) password show is a common scam.
Thank you for explaining I am curious but also quite intimidated to try chaturbate myself as a milf model.

Status
Not open for further replies.