AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify here - I wasn't trying to scam the model here. I've been having privates and passwords with this model for over 3 years now so I hope there is a little bit of trust between us.
Against my better judgement, I brought the topic up and she apologised saying that she saw my tip but it was late and she forgot to mention it the next day.

Thank you for explaining I am curious but also quite intimidated to try chaturbate myself as a milf model.
If you ever do a password show, I would ordinarily advocate for agreement of what will happen and payment in well in advance before you even start the show.

To remain on topic, something else that I find somewhat annoying is when a model sits/stands in the same pose for at least 80-90% of her show. I get that it might be comfortable, but moving around and looking animated feels far more appealing to me than someone sitting in the same position for hours.

1. Crazy Ticket shows ~70 tokens.
At the end of the timer, there's only 2-3 who have paid so it turns into....
"Oh there's not enough, you's are regular's, so I'm sure you wont mind if I don't run the show, seeya, I'm logging off now"
<Repeated regularly>

2. I'm going to go now, Bye .. When a room goal gets to ~675/800
<Repeated regularly>

3. "HRU" , but it's worse when its PMed to you 2 secs after you land in a room you haven't been into before.
Don't really like the BB much either, but its a minor annoyance compared to HRU.

4. Don't like models complaining at the users for not tipping, cause they aren't doing anything to entice tipping.

5. Having lush setup, but the lush laying on the bed / unused.
Or tipping a lush and hearing it rattle in its box or on the table, etc.

6. Having the lush in or on the outside, but not having it on and connected to the software.

7. Non optimal pricing like lush settings.
1-10 = 1 second low
10-20 = 2 seconds low.

So why would anyone tip 9 when 1 is the same.
And why would anyone tip 19 when the same can be obtained from tipping 1 twice.
I don't really mind ^ but the 1 tip spam isn't good for the model's revenue.

Or $60/month fanclub. when there's no content, in the fanbclub / yet.

8. Not doing much because its "that time of the month"
But still having Lush activated which isn't in or close / Tip Menu's Etc still up for the things she's not doing at the moment. etc

7. Non optimal pricing like lush settings.
1-10 = 1 second low
10-20 = 2 seconds low.

So why would anyone tip 9 when 1 is the same.
And why would anyone tip 19 when the same can be obtained from tipping 1 twice.
I don't really mind ^ but the 1 tip spam isn't good for the model's revenue.
you'd probably see plenty of guys tipping the 10 though. Most models' advertised levels don't seem to match their toy settings anyway

you'd probably see plenty of guys tipping the 10 though. Most models' advertised levels don't seem to match their toy settings anyway
Yes, this is the thing that baffles me. Are the values shown in the model window the actual ones used by the Lush, or those on the Lovesense menu?

An example where it matches (well, close enough to have an idea). Both images from the same model at same time.

1619394305531.png1619394315997.png

And then this from a different model, both from same model at same time.

1619394435119.png
1619394448817.png

In this case, how do I even know what I am tipping for? The second case confuses me and I would end up tipping for things on the tip menu, not to vibrate the lush for 10 seconds.

Cheers,
Billy

I know the circumstances are slightly unusual, but I had an organised password show with a model and we agreed that I could pay the tokens (CB) in a couple of days - which I did, including some extra tokens on top of what I owed.

Its been a week since the password show, and now 3 days since I tipped, and I've been in her room each day since. Am i wrong to feel annoyed that she hasn't said anything to me since I sent it? It annoys me a bit to think she couldn't say a quick thanks to me for it. Unless I am being overly sensitive about it.

Were you expecting her to say thank you because you bought a show from her? Or were you expecting her to say thank you because you gave her extra tokens for the show?

My pet peeves are as follows:

Using a music source as the broadcast audio. This isn't a radio station. If you want music and for us to hear it, adjust your mic settings (noise cancellation, etc.) so we hear it in your background.

Aggressively typing on the keyboard with the microphone live.

Yes, this is the thing that baffles me. Are the values shown in the model window the actual ones used by the Lush, or those on the Lovesense menu?

An example where it matches (well, close enough to have an idea). Both images from the same model at same time.

View attachment 88082View attachment 88083

And then this from a different model, both from same model at same time.

View attachment 88084
View attachment 88085

In this case, how do I even know what I am tipping for? The second case confuses me and I would end up tipping for things on the tip menu, not to vibrate the lush for 10 seconds.

Cheers,
Billy
In my experience it's the one that you see on the cam feed (the black menus) - it's connected directly to the toy. Anything in the chat or a bot run on the camsite is just something the model has manually transferred the toy information to (of course this can cause accuracy errors for many reasons.)
As far as I know there is no way to make the toy "not react" to certain tip values. If the model has a tip menu running at the same time as her toy it should vibrate the same as if you tipped any other number not on the tip menu.

This was a good thread to read. In my years of visiting cam sites, I have been lucky enough to bear witness to many of these "cam model negativities".
The real problem for me is the cost of doing your "due diligence" while screening out these nasties. They don't always come to light until after you start investing time and "energy". The hard part is moving on to your next potential great model with "all that baggage" from a bad break up, lol

Aggressively typing on the keyboard with the microphone live.

Maybe if people would just talk to me in the public chat (where I can just speak and not have to type so much) and not PM me to death about their personal problems at home, I wouldn't have to type so much responding to them. Lol. And yes, I type very fast.

Maybe if people would just talk to me in the public chat (where I can just speak and not have to type so much) and not PM me to death about their personal problems at home, I wouldn't have to type so much responding to them. Lol. And yes, I type very fast.

What I forgot to mention is this is primarily on CB and the typed messages are being set to the public chat. But I get that usually its due to a language barrier and instead of further making things more confusing I can just press mute.

I know other sites can be more relaxed with allowing viewers to initiate PMs so I can understand how they could pile up. I constantly see viewers on CB just bugging the crap out of broadcasters for PM and I just assume there'a always some kind of alterior motive attached whether its saying something nasty or trying to run some kind of scam , etc...

What I forgot to mention is this is primarily on CB and the typed messages are being set to the public chat. But I get that usually its due to a language barrier and instead of further making things more confusing I can just press mute.

I know other sites can be more relaxed with allowing viewers to initiate PMs so I can understand how they could pile up. I constantly see viewers on CB just bugging the crap out of broadcasters for PM and I just assume there'a always some kind of alterior motive attached whether its saying something nasty or trying to run some kind of scam , etc...

Yes, when I was on CB the guys were terrible about that PMing crap. Lol. They didn't wanna tip me or talk to me in the public chat, other than "PM, bb." And then the PMs were to say something like "Damn u sexy." It drove me crazy that there's no option to only disable PMs or only enable them for who I choose (like how MyFreeCams has that option).

As of lately..... Some who use the Onlyfans QR code and have it in the broadcast window.

During a public show, yes it's a great way to advertise your OF.
But during a hidden show, it's a bit distracting. Especially when it takes up a significant portion of the screen hiding anything a person sorta wants to see in a hidden show.

An annoying thing that is not very common (in my experience) but lately I’ve run into it a couple times...

A model having a tip menu and not abiding by it - or even seeming flat-out unaware of what’s on it.

Related annoyance - when the price of a tip menu item overlaps with a roll-the-dice and they give you the opposite of what you intended to tip for.

An annoying thing that is not very common (in my experience) but lately I’ve run into it a couple times...

A model having a tip menu and not abiding by it - or even seeming flat-out unaware of what’s on it.

Related annoyance - when the price of a tip menu item overlaps with a roll-the-dice and they give you the opposite of what you intended to tip for.
I made this mistake ... all my tip menu items are $3: Flash tits, rub pussy, booty flash ... so I got the booty flash and read it quickly and gave a booby flash ... customer was so nice and said “I asked for BOOTY” so I then showed him and he was like “yay 2 for 1”

I have only one item on my menu at $20 and it’s change outfit because I don’t want to change my outfit 🤣

Thought I'd share this experience, not so much annoying, as downright traumatizing:

Was recently in the room of an eastern European model, late 30's/early 40's.
She had 2 Lush devices sharing the same location (not something I'd seen done before, but maybe I need to get about more).
Sitting in a recliner armchair in a living room setting, having very noisy fun using a Domi2 as well as the Lush duo (a Lovense Trilogy, perhaps).
She moved to adjust the camera angle, and it tipped over.
For several seconds the camera broadcast a perfectly framed shot of a couch with 5 bored-looking kids on it, ranging in age from about 12 down to maybe 5, sitting watching TV......... while Mom worked in the very same room.

I could not leave fast enough, but all I could think of was those poor kids........

Thought I'd share this experience, not so much annoying, as downright traumatizing:

Was recently in the room of an eastern European model, late 30's/early 40's.
She had 2 Lush devices sharing the same location (not something I'd seen done before, but maybe I need to get about more).
Sitting in a recliner armchair in a living room setting, having very noisy fun using a Domi2 as well as the Lush duo (a Lovense Trilogy, perhaps).
She moved to adjust the camera angle, and it tipped over.
For several seconds the camera broadcast a perfectly framed shot of a couch with 5 bored-looking kids on it, ranging in age from about 12 down to maybe 5, sitting watching TV......... while Mom worked in the very same room.

I could not leave fast enough, but all I could think of was those poor kids........
I'd have reported it.

I'd have reported it.
Agreed. I was so shocked that I closed my browser down immediately, and security settings clear cache/history etc on exit.
Had only been in there under a minute and hadn't noted the room name, so nothing to identify in a report.
Still uncomfortable about that situation.

Agreed. I was so shocked that I closed my browser down immediately, and security settings clear cache/history etc on exit.
Had only been in there under a minute and hadn't noted the room name, so nothing to identify in a report.
Still uncomfortable about that situation.

With good reason.

This just happened and I think maybe we've all had it or something similar happen before and it's annoying.
Not to me, but just now a guy tipped a model for cam2cam, just to see his cam (it doesn't specify how long for, etc) and she PRETENDED to look. He said something about that fact she is clearly not really looking because of what she said.

I have had similar in the past, and they just say "wow nice amazing cock" or you know, something guys WANT to hear/read, yet I am like "ughh but I am showing my face and don't have my cock out".
I think if someone tips for something like this, you need to follow through, it's unfair. If you will do it but don't really want to, then set the price very high and say it's only a "peek". If you don't want to at all, just don't have it on your tip menu.

So, this is just a pet peeve of mine personally but it does annoy me quite a lot.
Very messy tip menus that rotate in the chat.

I think for everyone's sake it's MUCH easier for a model to put them in SOME kind of order, whether it's the price (ascending or descending, doesn't matter), alphabetically, or grouped by "tit tips", "ass tips", etc.
Price is always best I think, lowest to highest, for me personally, your eyes can very quickly find stuff.

It's like going to a restaurant and have a completely random menu, you'd say "fuck that, wtf" and leave

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
So, this is just a pet peeve of mine personally but it does annoy me quite a lot.
Very messy tip menus that rotate in the chat.

I think for everyone's sake it's MUCH easier for a model to put them in SOME kind of order, whether it's the price (ascending or descending, doesn't matter), alphabetically, or grouped by "tit tips", "ass tips", etc.
Price is always best I think, lowest to highest, for me personally, your eyes can very quickly find stuff.

It's like going to a restaurant and have a completely random menu, you'd say "fuck that, wtf" and leave
Yes.. but at least they have a menu. That's my pet peeve. NO MENU. It's like... what? I am supposed to guess what the "Restaurant" is serving today?? (Or I am supposed to give money to the waitstaff and they bring random food I may not even like to me?)

And someone may have mentioned it earlier but models using an interactive toy but either: a) no menu stating levels, or b) (on SC at least) having conflicting vibration level "menus" in different areas of the page (bio, daily topic etc).

I really like to play via lovense etc, but as a "customer" I really need to know what I am buying and how much it costs, just like in a store in the mall / high street.

Well, none of the above :)

So far the most annoying thing I've seen is when a very hot cammer is fully naked, sitting in a chair doing her thing, puts her foot up on the table. On which the camera is sitting. And the video starts jumping around.

Yup, that's about as annoying as it gets.

Be well! Good health and rewards of hard work to all cammers!

This one annoys me from you ladies and it happens so much.
Most times it's in a way because you are self-conscious but there is the odd time you do it to fish for compliments (which is always fine, of course).

When the model gets her boobs out in public (or it's worse in a private show!!) and then one of the first comments you/she makes is something about the size of her boobs, something like: "they are [very] small, I know"... but you say it in a way where you're genuinely worried that we are going to not like them because "all men want/love big tits". Fact for you: absolutely no we don't!

You have to consider, we can most likely see already how big (or roughly) your boobs are and if we have tipped you to get naked or topless then it's because we want to see them because we like them.
So, this is an appeal: Please ladies, don't insult yourselves - learn to love those boobs, no matter the size.

(I understand maybe you're self-conscious because boob sizes are visible in day to day life ever since you first get them. I know many men are self-conscious of penis size, and it'd be a lot worse if every day walking around, we could see the dick size of every man).

This one annoys me from you ladies and it happens so much.

When the model gets her boobs out in public (or it's worse in a private show!!) and then one of the first comments you/she makes is something about the size of her boobs, something like: "they are [very] small, I know"... but you say it in a way where you're genuinely worried that we are going to not like them because "all men want/love big tits". Fact for you: absolutely no we don't!

You have to consider, we can most likely see already how big (or roughly) your boobs are and if we have tipped you to get naked or topless then it's because we want to see them because we like them.
So, this is an appeal: Please ladies, don't insult yourselves - learn to love those boobs, no matter the size.

(I understand maybe you're self-conscious because boob sizes are visible in day to day life ever since you first get them. I know many men are self-conscious of penis size, and it'd be a lot worse if every day walking around, we could see the dick size of every man).
I think an important thing for women to try to remember is that we guys are simple beings, generally.

Whether it be real life or in a model's room; she may be thinking: "Oh are my boobs too small, too big, can he/they notice that they are mismatched in size, are my areola/nipples too big/small?"

But almost all guys (those who are not jerks anyway) are merely thinking something along the lines of: "Wow! A beautiful woman is letting me see her naked! How lucky am I?"

This is something that confuses me rather than annoys me.

Models who have less than say, 10 or 20 uses in their room and maybe only 1 of them Is a colour (most likely light blue), yet they start a crazy ticket show. Do they not understand the point of a crazy ticket show and needing viewers/tippers to start one? But then some models just do it over and over again every day... I don't get it, it confuses me so much.

This is something that confuses me rather than annoys me.

Models who have less than say, 10 or 20 uses in their room and maybe only 1 of them Is a colour (most likely light blue), yet they start a crazy ticket show. Do they not understand the point of a crazy ticket show and needing viewers/tippers to start one? But then some models just do it over and over again every day... I don't get it, it confuses me so much.
Perhaps they are using multi cam sites and they are going private on another site, and this is an equivalent of "spying" ?

Reactions: Highlander884
Status
Not open for further replies.