AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The browser notifications for coming online work well for me on SC, usually within a few minutes of them coming online. The notifications I have problems with (which I now have turned off because of it), is from PMs.
I will sometimes get them properly, you know a model sends me a PM, I get the notification. But a lot of times I don't receive the notification and then suddenly one day I will get a message from a model I have them enabled for and BAM, I get 100 notifications all 1 after the other.
With SC for me, it's been hit & miss. Sometimes notifications are timely, other times long after the fact.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
I dont understand models that are extremely rude and hateful to the users that support them the most. Then they complain that they arent making the tips they used too make?
I don't imagine this is a very common thing. Unless it's a domme situation, and the supporters are looking for that kind of language. That's their kink.

It's more common for models to be rude to people who do NOT tip/support.

I don't imagine this is a very common thing. Unless it's a domme situation, and the supporters are looking for that kind of language. That's their kink.

It's more common for models to be rude to people who do NOT tip/support.
I have walked away from girls who dont seem to understand that just because I tipped 200 before doesnt mean I can afford to do it everytime i enter the room

I have walked away from girls who dont seem to understand that just because I tipped 200 before doesnt mean I can afford to do it everytime i enter the room
How did she act "extremely rude and hateful" to you? Curious what is considered so.

Having tipped before doesn't entitle you to anything though

Sorry maybe I didnt explain it. I didnt ask for anything I said hi tipped a couple of tokens like I do but she started asking me for more I apologised but said I couldnt afford to and she got furious at me typing that I clearly have loads because I tipped her more the previous day.

Another lady kept asking me to take her pvt (her wanting the pvt not me asking) i said sorry but couldnt afford it she asked why not i said i only had enough to do 5 min pvt with her and again because of my colour assumed i was lying and again pointing out i had already tipped for stuff recently.

I WAS NEVER ASKING/BEGGING FOR ANYTHING. I always tip when I'm in a room just even if I only followed one lady I'm not in a position where I could tip 1000 tokens a week.

Forgive me if it's already been mentioned but understand i'm not about to sift through 200+ pages to see if it has been mentioned lol :wacky:

With that being said... phones, phones and more phones. I myself am guilty of it sometimes even but I try not to do it very often and that is playing around on your phone while streaming. The other night I seen 3 girls on stream in the same room and they were all scrolling through their phones! I think it's important to put the focus on your viewers and not the contacts in your phone when you go live.

Sorry maybe I didnt explain it. I didnt ask for anything I said hi tipped a couple of tokens like I do but she started asking me for more I apologised but said I couldnt afford to and she got furious at me typing that I clearly have loads because I tipped her more the previous day.

Another lady kept asking me to take her pvt (her wanting the pvt not me asking) i said sorry but couldnt afford it she asked why not i said i only had enough to do 5 min pvt with her and again because of my colour assumed i was lying and again pointing out i had already tipped for stuff recently.

I WAS NEVER ASKING/BEGGING FOR ANYTHING. I always tip when I'm in a room just even if I only followed one lady I'm not in a position where I could tip 1000 tokens a week.
Thanks for explaining. Yeah that's bad attitude. You hang with the wrong type of models maybe.

The other night I seen 3 girls on stream in the same room and they were all scrolling through their phones! I think it's important to put the focus on your viewers and not the contacts in your phone when you go live.
They might turn to their phone if the room is slow, but ironically, it will only perpetuate slowness if the viewers feel ignored. I think the only time it's alright is if the streamer is working long hours, they might be marketing on their phones to draw more attention to the room. It makes sense, one person can't do everything or has time to post-stream.

But all 3 at the same time is extreme, at least one person should be looking at the chat imo

Oh it was only twice in like 5 years. Like I said I stopped visiting them after that.
Similar situation. Room I found in early 2021, thought it was fun. Usually tipped her $400-$500 in a month. She got used to the whales that tipped that in a day.
I never demanded things and never said anything rude. All the sudden us 'average' tippers are pathetic and useless.

A broadcaster is welcome to have whatever attitude they want, just don't expect the regulars who probably make up for the majority of the tips in a month to put up with any toxic attitudes and return.

I have noticed that as things have gotten a little tougher for models some have gotten a little more “hard sell” lately. And honestly, I can’t say I blame them. This is how they pay their rent and put food on the table.

Some are just better at doing it so you don’t feel like a mark at the carnival.

Reactions: MarieElise
I have noticed that as things have gotten a little tougher for models some have gotten a little more “hard sell” lately. And honestly, I can’t say I blame them. This is how they pay their rent and put food on the table.

Some are just better at doing it so you don’t feel like a mark at the carnival.
I've been on Many Vids recently and I stupidly stocked up on a whole month load of tokens at once. There's a weird quirk with MV which requires you to be in a model's room before you can buy tokens. I was buying tokens to use later that day with a model who was at that time offline so I just chose a random model's room to buy the tokens in. However, as soon as I bought the tokens and the balance changed, the model of the room where I bought the token was pushing the hard sell straight away. Disconcerting, although understandable.

Similar situation. Room I found in early 2021, thought it was fun. Usually tipped her $400-$500 in a month. She got used to the whales that tipped that in a day.
I never demanded things and never said anything rude. All the sudden us 'average' tippers are pathetic and useless.

A broadcaster is welcome to have whatever attitude they want, just don't expect the regulars who probably make up for the majority of the tips in a month to put up with any toxic attitudes and return.
I wonder how many whales she still gets. She might be missing the "average" tippers.

It's been mentioned here before that it's rude as a member to break the fantasy and shove the transactional nature of the interactions in the model's face. So if she's flirting, saying, "You're only saying that because I'm paying you," is shitty and unnecessary. It goes the other way too. It's up to the model to interact with me however she feels is appropriate based on my tips but, "I know you have money, why aren't you tipping more," feels like a shakedown. I make allowances for someone being ESL or just whatever reason there might be for a communication misfire, but it does seem like some models are looking to force a paypig dynamic and good luck to them but I am not here for that.

It's rare but I've found as a purple visiting low traffic rooms on CB it does happen sometimes. A solution would be to hide my expenditures but I do like models knowing I'm not a freeloader. It's just made me a little more conservative about exploring new rooms and instead sticking with models I'm comfortable with.

It's been mentioned here before that it's rude as a member to break the fantasy and shove the transactional nature of the interactions in the model's face. So if she's flirting, saying, "You're only saying that because I'm paying you," is shitty and unnecessary. It goes the other way too. It's up to the model to interact with me however she feels is appropriate based on my tips but, "I know you have money, why aren't you tipping more," feels like a shakedown. I make allowances for someone being ESL or just whatever reason there might be for a communication misfire, but it does seem like some models are looking to force a paypig dynamic and good luck to them but I am not here for that.

It's rare but I've found as a purple visiting low traffic rooms on CB it does happen sometimes. A solution would be to hide my expenditures but I do like models knowing I'm not a freeloader. It's just made me a little more conservative about exploring new rooms and instead sticking with models I'm comfortable with.

I made myself light blue and first thing I do when enter room is tip 1 token.

Forgive me if it's already been mentioned but understand i'm not about to sift through 200+ pages to see if it has been mentioned lol :wacky:

With that being said... phones, phones and more phones. I myself am guilty of it sometimes even but I try not to do it very often and that is playing around on your phone while streaming. The other night I seen 3 girls on stream in the same room and they were all scrolling through their phones! I think it's important to put the focus on your viewers and not the contacts in your phone when you go live.
I remember one model stayed on their *physical notebook* just a writing. Like they were writing, accepted the pvt, and continued writing for what at least felt like 3 minutes until I clicked exit. Lmao. Yes, I said something to try and get the party started. No I wasn't rude nor demanded a refund or anything. If anything, I thought the whole situation was humourous. I hope whatever they were jotting was interesting af.

Reactions: Coffeelounge
A model I have visited very regularly for 3+ years DM'd me a link to a recorded video of one of her shows, with the question "what do you think?"
I truthfully replied that I don't like illegal recordings, and will continue to watch her live show and tip her.
Also asked her why she sent it to me, but no response.
No idea if it was sent as a test to see what I'd say, or if she wanted opinions on her outfit or whatever, but found that entire interaction quite weird tbh.

When you've been on for 45 or 60 days straight and start talking about taking a day off and someone you haven't seen in months pops in and is all like "well what about me, you have to be here for meeeeeeeee"

You weren't here for me at all in that time period, bite my ass.

A model I have visited very regularly for 3+ years DM'd me a link to a recorded video of one of her shows, with the question "what do you think?"
I truthfully replied that I don't like illegal recordings, and will continue to watch her live show and tip her.
No idea if it was sent as a test to see what I'd say, or if she wanted opinions on her outfit or whatever, but found that entire interaction quite weird tbh.

Was this a link to a video on an actual pirate site, or was it on a site where it’s common for models to upload their own videos?

To me, that makes a difference. But in general I’d agree with your stance.

to a pirate site, that's why I replied to her about illegal recordings.

Oh yeah, that’s a little odd. Maybe as you said, it was a test? Or an attempt to find out who among her regulars are ok with that type of thing (or worse, actively posting it)?

I've had a girl ask me to investigate a site to see if there was footage of her on it and report back to her but thats becauseshe didnt want to see fottage herself, but yeah her sending u pirated footage of herself sure is weird.

Do the two of you discuss other members often or at all? Do you think maybe she was asking who you think the culprit is? That does seem very strange to me as well, I can't come up with a motivation. Other than as you said, it's a test. But I want to think the best of this performer I don't know anything about. So reaching for another explanation.

Do the two of you discuss other members often or at all? Do you think maybe she was asking who you think the culprit is? That does seem very strange to me as well, I can't come up with a motivation. Other than as you said, it's a test. But I want to think the best of this performer I don't know anything about. So reaching for another explanation.
No, I don't bring up anything relating to other members, or what they ask her to do in private, or what she does on the other sites she works on.
And I wouldn't enter a discussion about it either, even if she started one.
That, and the lack of other context, is why it just felt so weird.
TBH, I didn't even watch the video once I realised what/where it was, those sites don't need any encouragement.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
So I entered a model's room.
INSTANTLY met with a PM. Not "hi" or anything else, the PM was just "roll the dice"
I didn't know what to respond so I was trying to think what I should say, after 60 seconds I was banned haha

Obviously very annoying but up to the model, obviously.
It may be a feature built into the app if it was Chaturbate.

I wasn't sure where to ask this question so I guess this is the best place.

Is it common for models to use very old content to promote their current content?
The banning part sounds like Chaturbate too lol
Yep. I know some apps send welcome messages to a PM if the person has tokens. I generally find that stuff to be very rude. I don't want supporters PMing me just because they paid CB $20 for the privilege. I didn't make a dime off of that.

Seems like spamming people who just come into the room is a great way to make sure they never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.