AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it was proposed, I assumed that a member would be permanently qualified after the 25k tip for future privates at the minute rate listed. Almost like buying into the "private goers" club going forward.
So that might change things a little

Not sure if to put this here or where exactly but..

** walks into room **

Sees the model full-on digging for treasure in her nose.

** walks back out **

We all do it, but there is a time and place ladies, come on now haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If you had a nose picking kink it would have been your lucky day

I think it is very helpful to have a tip menu and if you don’t have one to be able to articulate pricing (for token based sites)

Had a scenario where a model had no tip menu and no token activated toy, just a roulette wheel. I hate using the wheel. So after sending a general compliment via tip note I PMed with her and asked if she had a certain price for an action - one that was on her roulette wheel so I knew it was within her boundaries. Her response was “let’s just do the wheel and see what happens.”

I would have probably said yes without a regret to a price that was 10x what she was asking for a spin.

I think it is very helpful to have a tip menu and if you don’t have one to be able to articulate pricing (for token based sites)

Had a scenario where a model had no tip menu and no token activated toy, just a roulette wheel. I hate using the wheel. So after sending a general compliment via tip note I PMed with her and asked if she had a certain price for an action - one that was on her roulette wheel so I knew it was within her boundaries. Her response was “let’s just do the wheel and see what happens.”

I would have probably said yes without a regret to a price that was 10x what she was asking for a spin.
Yeah not my cup of tea as a scenario either unless the model and room were very engaging / "energetic".

Was she new? I have sometimes seen newly minted models with no tip activated toy (fair enough of course) and also no tip menu. Sometimes not even a wheel set up.

A bit like going to a restaurant without a menu. I do not expect to have to ask (or guess) what food is offered and then also have to ask how much each such offering is in a restaurant, likewise I do not accept it in a cam room.

Naturally, as you know, in these cases, we are free to just scroll to the next room :)

Yeah not my cup of tea as a scenario either unless the model and room were very engaging / "energetic".

Was she new? I have sometimes seen newly minted models with no tip activated toy (fair enough of course) and also no tip menu. Sometimes not even a wheel set up.

A bit like going to a restaurant without a menu. I do not expect to have to ask (or guess) what food is offered and then also have to ask how much each such offering is in a restaurant, likewise I do not accept it in a cam room.

Naturally, as you know, in these cases, we are free to just scroll to the next room :)
Yep, she is new. Which is why I think she had trouble with my asking about a price for the action I was looking for. She’s not making any money tonight, last I saw my tip note still made me king of the room for the day (and it wasn’t that big a tip)

I think it is really tough to make money on Stripchat without a tip menu or tip activated toy unless you are very established

Yeah, I thanked her for her time and moved on for sure

Never thought about it this way, but this is some nice info to have about posting for different time zones. Thanks.
It's why I appreciate SC models who use the schedule function/area in their profiles, it puts their schedules into our own (the users) timezones automatically -- no need to guess or research what the hell PST or whatever is.

Reactions: NotYou

I have a love/hate relationship with the wheel. It can be great fun but I always seem to win things in the wrong order:-

Spin 1 - Naked
Spin 2 - Striptease

I have a love/hate relationship with the wheel. It can be great fun but I always seem to win things in the wrong order:-

Spin 1 - Naked
Spin 2 - Striptease

With the wheel of fortune, dice games, and anything else that is random, I seem to have a problem that I get stuff from the list I am not interested in. Such as "show feet". I will always tell models "not to worry" if it's something I am not interested in, (like with feet). Some models are nice if I - and I am sure other users too - am a regular for them, they may laugh and ask if I would like to pick something else instead.

With the wheel of fortune, dice games, and anything else that is random, I seem to have a problem that I get stuff from the list I am not interested in. Such as "show feet". I will always tell models "not to worry" if it's something I am not interested in, (like with feet). Some models are nice if I - and I am sure other users too - am a regular for them, they may laugh and ask if I would like to pick something else instead.
It is a big deterrent for me when I see “show feet” on the wheel. I’d almost rather get “try again” lol

Reactions: NotYou

Spin 1 - Naked
Spin 2 - Striptease
In my room I have a prize guaranteed policy so for example if you get flash tits but I'm already naked/topless I spin it again, I think it's only fair to cover these loopholes. I think it's a solution to that.

Or if the model is like my friend, laughs with evil glee as she waves her feet at the knight who doesn't care for "feet"; or taunts me similarly if the wheel lands on "Stockings". :rofl:

I am no fan of stockings unless part of a "classy" outfit, to me looking at a nice pair of legs through stockings is like sucking candy that is still in the wrapper. ;)

I will always tell models "not to worry" if it's something I am not interested in, (like with feet). Some models are nice if I - and I am sure other users too - am a regular for them, they may laugh and ask if I would like to pick something else instead.
I'd rather see them do whatever the wheel landed on, even if it's not something that I might have tipped separately for.
It's all about unpredictability, but that's part of the fun in taking a chance.
It's also likely that others in the room will enjoy that outcome and it might lead to more tips or follows for the model.
Side note, I've never considered myself as a 'show feet' guy, but found that I do enjoy it when my favourite model shows hers..... she always has the neatest feet, with beautifully painted toenails, and I just appreciate those aspects without it having to be arousing.

In my room I have a prize guaranteed policy so for example if you get flash tits but I'm already naked/topless I spin it again, I think it's only fair to cover these loopholes. I think it's a solution to that.
That’s very nice of you, I am sure your viewers appreciate it

One model I knows does that concept a little differently, like in the scenario you mentioned she may get her breasts really close to the camera or touch her nipples a little more so there is some kind of treat for the spinner along the same lines but she doesn’t necessarily re-spin

It is a big deterrent for me when I see “show feet” on the wheel. I’d almost rather get “try again” lol
Me too. I'd rather get nothing than show feet. Mainly because I'm always struggling to come up with feet related complements beyond "nice feet". The other one I'm not mad about is writing my name on a model. Having my name scrawled on anyone makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: Highlander884
Me too. I'd rather get nothing than show feet. Mainly because I'm always struggling to come up with feet related complements beyond "nice feet".
"Cute toes" always works for me :) (it's easy to say and generally true unless there are visible signs of fungus or grime ;) )

The other one I'm not mad about is writing my name on a model. Having my name scrawled on anyone makes me uncomfortable.
Yeah must admit the first time I won it in my friend's room, initially I was happy at the prospect, but then as I contemplated where to have my name written (that was part of the prize) I felt like I was "branding her" and had a hard time choosing a spot.

These days she has specific prizes of name on boob or butt, and I am ok with it now, plus she makes it fun by usually drawing a heart or something as well, or if it is your birthday a stick figure with a cake. :)

Me too. I'd rather get nothing than show feet. Mainly because I'm always struggling to come up with feet related complements beyond "nice feet".
Well, she's not doing it for the compliment, she's responding to the spin-the-wheel tip, and the tip is what matters. So I wouldn't let the lack of compliment ideas get in your way.
(Not really any of my business, but I'm fascinated by our human nature - do you feel that a compliment is always necessary for every action?)

Well, she's not doing it for the compliment, she's responding to the spin-the-wheel tip, and the tip is what matters. So I wouldn't let the lack of compliment ideas get in your way.
(Not really any of my business, but I'm fascinated by our human nature - do you feel that a compliment is always necessary for every action?)
For me, if not a compliment, then at least a thank you :)

But that is just how I am, plus a compliment can sometimes just be an emphatic "WOW!" ;)

This! Lol. And then if the wheel does land on "Show feet" and she doesn't show her feet, someone will just complain "Hey! You're supposed to show your feet!" Haha.

If every action needed a compliment, the chat would start to look like this:
"Nice feet."
"Nice tits."
"Nice smile."
"Nice ass."

😂

Mtv Shut Up GIF

True. Although I always find it a bit awkward in a cam room to say nothing. That's a me thing though 😂

Yeah must admit the first time I won it in my friend's room, initially I was happy at the prospect, but then as I contemplated where to have my name written (that was part of the prize) I felt like I was "branding her" and had a hard time choosing a spot.
I get that some guys are into it and that models are content to offer it. It's just not something that I'm into.

Me too. I'd rather get nothing than show feet. Mainly because I'm always struggling to come up with feet related complements beyond "nice feet". The other one I'm not mad about is writing my name on a model. Having my name scrawled on anyone makes me uncomfortable.
There is such a thing as over complimenting. Just say thank you and keep playing.

Yall over think things.

Lemmie help:

You got a feet wheel spin and you dont have a foot fetish. What to do!

"oooh ankles too! Scandalous!!"
"I like that polish color!"
"That wheel is determined to give me a foot fetish haha!"
"Can you wiggle them?"
"resisting the urge to tickle hehe"
"Are your feet ticklish?"
"Cute! What is your fav toenail polish color?"
"Yeah we can play footsies haha"
"I'm not into feet but here I am kissing the screen lol!"
"Yup its true every part of your body is cute!"

Just make it a normal conversation piece. Make a joke or a comment OR spin again!

That's true as well....
Are you familiar with the term love bombing? Most of us experience it on a daily basis. An overly-enthusiastic person comes in and starts dropping compliment after compliment. It continues throughout their stay and for the next few times they come in and then the negging starts. "YOU NEED ME TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS," is the general line of though there. We're all leery of it and hearing "you're so pretty/hot/smart/gorgeous" a million times gets really old super fast. But the guys who just say, "thank you for doing that" are almost as rare as unicorns and appreciated just as much if not more.

I'm not directing this at you, Misterical. Just relaying my experience in general.

Yall over think things.

Lemmie help:

You got a feet wheel spin and you dont have a foot fetish. What to do!

"oooh ankles too! Scandalous!!"
"I like that polish color!"
"That wheel is determined to give me a foot fetish haha!"
"Can you wiggle them?"
"resisting the urge to tickle hehe"
"Are your feet ticklish?"
"Cute! What is your fav toenail polish color?"
"Yeah we can play footsies haha"
"I'm not into feet but here I am kissing the screen lol!"
"Yup its true every part of your body is cute!"

Just make it a normal conversation piece. Make a joke or a comment OR spin again!
I got feet on a wheel just today. My response was “I’m not really a foot guy but I have to admit yours are pretty cute”

Status
Not open for further replies.