AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just it, it’s their call to do it and as a user who has paid full price it’s my call if I decide I’m not paying full price with them anymore because I was exposed to the negotiation

Every action has consequences which might be good or bad. Doesn’t Make the person good or bad (both model and user)
But I mean...is it really important to you to pay cheaper if she's a model you like?
She needed the money so she accepted, and from now on you'll exploit that for all her shows?

Reactions: Vixxen81
it was on MFC, never been a user of that site. But it seems they have a better stance on supporting their earners. hence why I asked.

That’s just it, it’s their call to do it and as a user who has paid full price it’s my call if I decide I’m not paying full price with them anymore because I was exposed to the negotiation

Every action has consequences which might be good or bad. Doesn’t Make the person good or bad (both model and user)

You do realize that your comment is exactly what makes all of us insane and constantly trying to figure out how to make everyone happy. So you pulled your business because she gave a discount to someone as a one time thing and you walk away after all of your experiences knowing she's worth the original amount (and much more) but penalize her because she had a moment of desperation. That's sad.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
But I mean...is it really important to you to pay cheaper if she's a model you like?
She needed the money so she accepted, and from now on you'll exploit that for all her shows?
It’s not, I don’t negotiate because I try to respect the model’s rates. What irritates me is that I now know she will drop it for a new user (not a regular) at the drop of a hat so I wonder why I am being taken advantage of? Because I have a history of paying her normal rates?

Like I said, that stuff happens all the time based on all the factors people have mentioned. None of this is an issue if she negotiates that cheap private via PM

You do realize that your comment is exactly what makes all of us insane and constantly trying to figure out how to make everyone happy. So you pulled your business because she gave a discount to someone as a one time thing and you walk away after all of your experiences knowing she's worth the original amount (and much more) but penalize her because she had a moment of desperation. That's sad.
Just do the discount privately (which is basically possible on SC) and this stuff is never an issue. Like I said, I am aware it happens at a high level.

I haven’t decided I definitely will pull my business, but I sure do feel silly for being the guy paying full price when apparently it’s pretty easy not to

Just do the discount privately (which is basically possible on SC) and this stuff is never an issue. Like I said, I am aware it happens at a high level.

I haven’t decided I definitely will pull my business, but I sure do feel silly for being the guy paying full price when apparently it’s pretty easy not to
Or, and please do accept this with all respect due, get over yourself.

If you feel like charging you a fair price even though sometimes we can be desperate enough to accept less is taking advantage of you, then please rethink about what we do as a job

I've done things I didn't want to or accepted less money because I really really needed it. And you're saying that now that I can (finally) afford not to I'm taking advantage of clients?

bluewaterfishing1
tipped 5 tokens -- Let’s hope someone comes in and gets that sexy body naked

This just happened, so I gotta throw a huge middle finger in the air to your entire thought process Hiunds

If you feel like charging you a fair price even though sometimes we can be desperate enough to accept less is taking advantage of you, then please rethink about what we do as a job

I've done things I didn't want to or accepted less money because I really really needed it. And you're saying that now that I can (finally) afford not to I'm taking advantage of clients?
I am only saying that it is not smart to do that in the public chat when negotiating it in private was an option. That way it’s never even visible to other users unless they are REALLY looking for it.

Also, neither you nor I know that she was desperate 30 minutes into a 6 hour shift

I am only saying that it is not smart to do that in the public chat when negotiating it in private was an option. That way it’s never even visible to other users unless they are REALLY looking for it.
Now she's stupid also. Whatever dude. I'm out.

This reminds me of the night I took a 10 minute private to talk about cock sucking with a dude and it didn't disrupt the show but I didn't want to take a private from a fan club member after that because there were a ton of people in the room and he was like "OMG WHEN IS IT MY TURN?" I've never felt like an amusement ride before or so

Also, neither you nor I know that she was desperate 30 minutes into a 6 hour shift
Models who aren't desperate don't work six hour shifts.

My Current Stream Time is 4 hours 37 Minutes

Goal: (685 / 1444) Goal

First and original goal

I'd totally take someone right now that wanted to lower my private rate so I hit my payout so I have money to buy food on Saturday.

I *thought* it was on MFC, never been a user of that site. But it seems they have a better stance on supporting their earners. hence why I asked.
ETA: perhaps re-reading the comment by @yummybrownfox it may not necessarily have been MFC?
SC has recently introduced the ability for models to offer discounts on their private shows.

I am not a fan of the concept.

bluewaterfishing1
tipped 5 tokens -- Let’s hope someone comes in and gets that sexy body naked

This just happened, so I gotta throw a huge middle finger in the air to your entire thought process Hiunds
Vixxen, as a model you are 100% entitled to do it any way you want and that is true of any other model as well. You don’t have to put up with anything you don’t want to and you can do whatever you please with your prices, your rules or anything else. No user is entitled to ask you to change that

However, you aren’t entitled to anyone tipping or continuing to tip you for whatever reason either. If I want to walk my business, that’s my concern. If I want to triple my business that’s my concern. I gave an example of something I found annoying and frankly have been very clear that the “fix” (if desired by the model) is not to be so up front about lowering prices quickly. I actually have not said (nor do I believe) that the practice is wrong or unethical. I am just saying it spurs reactions, some of which maybe undesired

No middle fingers required on my end

Vixxen, as a model you are 100% entitled to do it any way you want and that is true of any other model as well. You don’t have to put up with anything you don’t want to and you can do whatever you please with your prices, your rules or anything else. No user is entitled to ask you to change that

However, you aren’t entitled to anyone tipping or continuing to tip you for whatever reason either. If I want to walk my business, that’s my concern. If I want to triple my business that’s my concern. I gave an example of something I found annoying and frankly have been very clear that the “fix” (if desired by the model) is not to be so up front about lowering prices quickly. I actually have not said (nor do I believe) that the practice is wrong or unethical. I am just saying it spurs reactions, some of which maybe undesired

No middle fingers required on my end
You said you liked her and she probably likes you too and now because of one outlying situation you're like "PEACE BYE" It's short-sighted and I hope that you go around a merry-go-round of models that never give you anything like what she did. Just to drive the point home that she was worth her original amount and had a moment of weakness. I'm sure you've tipped someone who has ripped you off, legitimately, in the past but lowering a rate isn't a rip off, it's a concession on the model's part that she isn't getting what she needs and will take anything offered. You should feel bad for her, not punish her.

Well I guess if you suppose every studio model is desperate that’s true
Stop. Those are recycled tokens. Those girls aren't actually making that kind of money on Chaturbate.

SC has recently introduced the ability for models to offer discounts on their private shows.

I am not a fan of the concept.
Honestly, I think it is a good feature for models to have if they want it. I know one who does a discounted rate for the first hour of her stream because it tends to be slow and she says she has gotten more privates out if it

Why not make it easy to implement?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Honestly, I think it is a good feature for models to have if they want it. I know one who does a discounted rate for the first hour of her stream because it tends to be slow and she says she has gotten more privates out if it

Why not make it easy to implement?
OMFG you literally were just complaining about offering discounts because you saw it but you want it to be a site feature? WTF?

You said you liked her and she probably likes you too and now because of one outlying situation you're like "PEACE BYE" It's short-sighted and I hope that you go around a merry-go-round of models that never give you anything like what she did. Just to drive the point home that she was worth her original amount and had a moment of weakness. I'm sure you've tipped someone who has ripped you off, legitimately, in the past but lowering a rate isn't a rip off, it's a concession on the model's part that she isn't getting what she needs and will take anything offered. You should feel bad for her, not punish her.
The funny thing is, she does really well pretty much every day. Probably one of the higher daily takes of the models I see regularly

The funny thing is, she does really well pretty much every day. Probably one of the higher daily takes of the models I see regularly
Then you're right. She'll never miss you.

Chicks don't discount anything unless they aren't getting what they expect.

OMFG you literally were just complaining about offering discounts because you saw it but you want it to be a site feature? WTF?
You don’t see the difference between a rate being changed for everybody and which can be marketed as a special to generate business (again to everybody) vs. being done when asked to reduce a rate by a random user who wants to pay 32 tokens to cum?

You don’t see the difference between a rate being changed for everybody and which can be marketed as a special to generate business (again to everybody) vs. being done when asked to reduce a rate by a random user who wants to pay 32 tokens to cum?
Are you really coming here to treat models like they're stupid!? When talking about THEIR jobs?

No, I don't. At all.

Hey here's a novel thought, you could not be such a "nice guy" and ask for the same rate after seeing the reduction and she probably would have said "sure".

Status
Not open for further replies.