AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Waaaaaaaitaminute...

You wanted to be banned from their rooms but are now spending even more tokens on them?

I don't even.

You wonder about things you made up around what I was posting. I didn't intend to quit mfc, I just needed a break. I didn't post these details because in my opinion, they have nothing to do with the point I was trying to make:

I was asking someone a favour who I have done a lot of favours before and was denied. I can't see how reasons have anything to do with it. (If you ladies ask for tokens as a favor, wouldn't it be odd if someone asked you about why the hell you need this specific amount of tokens right now?)

Reasons, in my opinion, you need to justify the concept of the monopoly on legitimate use of force. In a democratic society you might find it necessary to leave a grown up responsible for the things he or she does. I just wasn't asking for legitimate use of force.
Since I have to deal with shit like that on a professional basis, I find it annoying to deal with it without getting paid. That's why I posted. Live with it.

And if you really want to know: I have become quite a couchpotatoe the last few years and especially mfc turned out to be an obstacle on my way back to my dojo. Sorry guys, no addiction thing, just the discomfort of starting training again at the age of 41 and the tempting thought of spending another evening smoking in front of my laptop instead. Since I am picky about my private life relations, I just needed a break from these 3 performers. For the same reason the third is not a problem anymore. I only tip a certain amount each month, that's why 2 girls get 50% more each than 3 girls would.

In case any question is still left unanswered, I am sorry, just tired of the discussion. And yes, feel free to make up around the subject as much as you like if it helps you to be right and feel good about it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'm gonna bet that regardless of what these 2 remaining girls say to Sanjisan that they both think he's a freaking loony bin after all that drama then disappearing then returning. And of course yes they appreciate 50% more tokens.

Holy balls.

Hahahaha I uh... feel like I rest my case. :lol:

Hanging in another model's room on her model account without even saying anything for 5+ minutes. Why would you do that. :woops:

(Also, just hanging in another model's room on her model account in general, but I feel like that's an unpopular opinion.)

Pepp said:
LilyMarie said:
Why would you do that. :woops:

To scope out premiums to steal?

A model PMd me once in a room trying to steal me away by asking if I wanted to go and play with her on Skype.

I asked if she had Connect 4 and she stopped talking to me. :(

That happens so often! Now I have models blocked from entering my room only because at least a few times a week some girl would come into my room and try and persuade my visitors to join her. very uncool.

Reactions: motherbrain
LilyMarie said:
Hanging in another model's room on her model account without even saying anything for 5+ minutes. Why would you do that. :woops:

(Also, just hanging in another model's room on her model account in general, but I feel like that's an unpopular opinion.)

Also, hanging out in another model's room and PMing her about how much you like girls and how wet your pussy is. I get why they'd do that in chat, but what purpose does PMing me with it serve?

Sending MFC Mail spam to members who've never been in her room.

It's weird, too -- it automatically gets deleted after a few minutes. Sometimes, it even gets deleted before I get a chance to read it. The most recent one didn't get deleted, perhaps because I left the mailbox open while I was getting a screencap for a complaint sent to MFC support (whose only response was that I could just put the model on my Ignore list).

If it's MFC doing the automatic deletion, you'd think they'd have warned the model to stop spamming. I know I'm not the only member getting this type of weird spam from this model.

SweetSaffron said:
LilyMarie said:

Also, hanging out in another model's room and PMing her about how much you like girls and how wet your pussy is. I get why they'd do that in chat, but what purpose does PMing me with it serve?

It's not a real girl. It's a guy that made a model account, hasn't sent in all his info so he can't broadcast + hasn't been caught yet, but he can PM. But he gets off on imagining himself as part of a lesbian relationship.

LilyMarie said:

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all, that why most girls have models blocked. As much as I love my fellow models, have you considered doing this?

JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all, that why most girls have models blocked. As much as I love my fellow models, have you considered doing this?
I've had model accounts blocked from my room since I started on MFC :) I was talking about another girl.
- I do think it's an unpopular opinion... In the most recent thread about models in other rooms (I think it was called model etiquette or something?) lots of people seemed to be OK with model accounts in other models' rooms, as long as they were behaving a certain way - I think it's never cool to be in a room on your model account.

LilyMarie said:
JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

I've had model accounts blocked from my room since I started on MFC :) I was talking about another girl.
- I do think it's an unpopular opinion... In the most recent thread about models in other rooms (I think it was called model etiquette or something?) lots of people seemed to be OK with model accounts in other models' rooms, as long as they were behaving a certain way - I think it's never cool to be in a room on your model account.
Oh wierd! I somehow erased half of my post before without realizing... oh well.
And gotcha! We feel the same way then...

Reactions: LilyMarie
JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:
JoleneBrody said:
LilyMarie said:

Oh wierd! I somehow erased half of my post before without realizing... oh well.
And gotcha! We feel the same way then...

On the rare occasion I get PMs from someone, it's almost always a model sitting in another model's room soliciting. It's annoying, and I always think "Why would you, a random, bug me in PM if you actually want me in your room? Get ignored!".

I just look at it like, I'm on MFC to entertain the members of MFC. If some of those members are also models who want to enjoy my show just like everyone else, RAD and I'm FLATTERED... but I kind of expect the same from a premium model that I would from a member. Tip if you are enjoying and try not to distract the room from the primary objective, my anus. After maybe the early stages of being a new model when you are still learning the proper etiquette you are still model accounting it up on other models shows... you really are behaving worse than a basic. You don't even have the ability to tip from that account if you wanted to, at least a basic is capable of upgrading... and as a model account you are naturally distracting, even if you aren't trying to be.

But that's just like, my opinion man.

JoleneBrody said:
(...)as a model account you are naturally distracting, even if you aren't trying to be.
That's exactly the problem.
I realize there are models who want to poach or PM members while sitting in another model's room, but enough has been said about those, they clearly suck and they weren't the ones I was thinking of when I made that post earlier today. I was thinking of the nice ones who are just chatting and believing that they're not making a big deal out of the fact that they're a model because they're not talking about it - yet they are making a big deal out of it, involuntarily. Their font is bigger, they're always at the top of the user list, they stand out like a sore thumb to be honest.
I think you could compare them to a woman visiting a strip club, behaving unobtrusively and not trying to draw attention to herself, but wearing only lingerie. You're bound to get a certain amount of attention from a percentage of the men in the club, which the strippers are then not getting anymore.

I mean, damn, if you don't have a credit card yet, wait til you have one and til you can make a premium account, and until then, watch models as a guest and use Twitter to communicate with them. You don't need to talk to them while in their room.

JerryBoBerry said:
JoleneBrody said:
"JoleneBrody"
...primary objective, my anus.
I feel very strongly that needs to be incorporated into an emote. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was sitting there reading the first 2 lines of the post, internally nodding in agreement and looking all serious, and then that sentence hit me. I just lost it. That was amazing. :lol:

LilyMarie said:
JoleneBrody said:
(...)as a model account you are naturally distracting, even if you aren't trying to be.
I realize there are models who want to poach or PM members while sitting in another model's room, but enough has been said about those, they clearly suck and they weren't the ones I was thinking of when I made that post earlier today. I was thinking of the nice ones who are just chatting and believing that they're not making a big deal out of the fact that they're a model because they're not talking about it - yet they are making a big deal out of it, involuntarily. Their font is bigger, they're always at the top of the user list, they stand out like a sore thumb to be honest.
I think you could compare them to a woman visiting a strip club, behaving unobtrusively and not trying to draw attention to herself, but wearing only lingerie. You're bound to get a certain amount of attention from a percentage of the men in the club, which the strippers are then not getting anymore.

That's a pretty good comparison! I know someone who got yelled at for sitting on her husband's lap at the strip club, because it had potential to distract him from the ladies working there.

LilyMarie said:
JoleneBrody said:

I mean, damn, if you don't have a credit card yet, wait til you have one and til you can make a premium account, and until then, watch models as a guest and use Twitter to communicate with them. You don't need to talk to them while in their room.

Wow I never thought about it like that. I'll keep that in mind, Lily. Thanks! Due to the increased presence of poaching models in my room I may have to block them from my room.

I always have models blocked. Some days I'll be like "aw man why am I being so negative, I don't need to have them blocked!" and unblock them for the fuck of it. Within minutes some 400 camscwhore comes rolling in PMing all my premiums. :angry4:
They should watch as a member, tip if they can, and preferably never publicly discuss being a camgirl if they can help it.

A separate thing that bothers me is seeing girls take Snapchat pics while on cam. Something about seeing a girl make a selfie face outside of an actual selfie is disturbing to me.
However, some guy tipped me 200tk for a custom Snapchat pic while on cam and I immediately got like 3 more signups in a row. Perhaps it's actually an effective way to get Snapchat memberships...? :think:

motherbrain said:
A separate thing that bothers me is seeing girls take Snapchat pics while on cam. Something about seeing a girl make a selfie face outside of an actual selfie is disturbing to me.
However, some guy tipped me 200tk for a custom Snapchat pic while on cam and I immediately got like 3 more signups in a row. Perhaps it's actually an effective way to get Snapchat memberships...? :think:

It definitely is! But I do feel silly taking a selfie in front of hundreds of people on cam. It's the same feeling I get when I take a selfie at the mall or something. :oops:

NataliaGrey said:
motherbrain said:

It definitely is! But I do feel silly taking a selfie in front of hundreds of people on cam. It's the same feeling I get when I take a selfie at the mall or something. :oops:

I feel so rude taking SnapChats on cam, but half the time my guys are all "have you snapped that you're on yet?" Or something of the like so I feel like I have to. My solution is to tell them to post their best emotes and I snap the chat.

SexyStephXS said:
NataliaGrey said:
motherbrain said:

I feel so rude taking SnapChats on cam, but half the time my guys are all "have you snapped that you're on yet?" Or something of the like so I feel like I have to. My solution is to tell them to post their best emotes and I snap the chat.

Sometimes I just put on that awful "#selfie" song and make the worst selfie face I can possibly fathom when I Snap on cam. People get a kick out of it and sometimes it gets me more signups. Then again, being a sultry sexkitten isn't really my strong suit...

For me it's manners. I've always been brought with the attitude of 'please and thankyou cost nothing' and so i use it in camming plus daily life. When im not online i watch a lot of the models as a guest and every tip they recieve, even if it's 1 token, they are grateful. I watched a new model tonight, with quite a high camscore actually, 4thousand something, was tipped a 3-figure sum. No reaction from her. No emotion on her face, not even a smile. Shame she had guests/basics muted as i was so tempted to say ''AREN'T YOU GOING TO THANK THE NICE MAN??'' Basic manners ( or lack of ) just grate on me especially when models are tipped, whatever amount, or even just getting compliments, and they can't even raise a smile.

Lil_minx said:
For me it's manners. I've always been brought with the attitude of 'please and thankyou cost nothing' and so i use it in camming plus daily life. When im not online i watch a lot of the models as a guest and every tip they recieve, even if it's 1 token, they are grateful. I watched a new model tonight, with quite a high camscore actually, 4thousand something, was tipped a 3-figure sum. No reaction from her. No emotion on her face, not even a smile. Shame she had guests/basics muted as i was so tempted to say ''AREN'T YOU GOING TO THANK THE NICE MAN??'' Basic manners ( or lack of ) just grate on me especially when models are tipped, whatever amount, or even just getting compliments, and they can't even raise a smile.

Thing is, if you are new to a room, it's impossible understand the room dynamics or know all the model/member histories or whether there's a story behind a tip. There are a lot of stories on a place like MFC. That tip might be from a regular who behaved badly and is trying to tip his way out of the doghouse.

As a member, the only tip reactions I care about are the ones that occur in response to my tips. Everyone else is on their own.

Lil_minx said:

I try to remember that we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes when I see things like this. What you saw could easily have been a financial sub and being polite and thanking him could have ruined the fantasy they have going. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.