AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RubyDimples said:
I've been guilty of bad lighting on the regular and I'll be the first to admit it can be difficult when your trying to get the right light in your room. You can't deny the importance in good light for a pleasurable show.

I think a cam girl that can't take constructive criticism is only kidding themselves

The other day I observed a cam girl going ape shit on a member that was offering kind suggestions about her light situation. Remember theres a big difference with someone offering constructive criticism and being helpful.
And sound.. we must not forget the sound setup.. too hard, too soft, too much noise in the background, noise reducers on etc.. all can contribute to people leaving a room quickly...

Snowie1969 said:
RubyDimples said:
I've been guilty of bad lighting on the regular and I'll be the first to admit it can be difficult when your trying to get the right light in your room. You can't deny the importance in good light for a pleasurable show.

I think a cam girl that can't take constructive criticism is only kidding themselves

The other day I observed a cam girl going ape shit on a member that was offering kind suggestions about her light situation. Remember theres a big difference with someone offering constructive criticism and being helpful.
And sound.. we must not forget the sound setup.. too hard, too soft, too much noise in the background, noise reducers on etc.. all can contribute to people leaving a room quickly...

True, but keep in mind can be VERY hard for a model to do anything about a sound issue, unless a member speaks up about it. :twocents-02cents:

Ann_Sulu said:
True, but keep in mind can be VERY hard for a model to do anything about a sound issue, unless a member speaks up about it. :twocents-02cents:

I once broadcast for two hours with no sound. People must have thought it was deliberate, they were still chatting and even commenting on the songs I was dancing to! I only knew when a regular sent me a skype message saying it was a novel thing to do.

RebeccaT said:
Ann_Sulu said:

I once broadcast for two hours with no sound. People must have thought it was deliberate, they were still chatting and even commenting on the songs I was dancing to! I only knew when a regular sent me a skype message saying it was a novel thing to do.
Many many times this has happened to me, and yeah for some odd reasons members thought, I don't know, that though I wasn't wearing a mask or anything, that my voice would give away my true identity or something. Like I know there are models who have to cam quietly, but even then they don't normally intentionally have themselves muted lol.

Ann_Sulu said:
RebeccaT said:
Ann_Sulu said:

Many many times this has happened to me, and yeah for some odd reasons members thought, I don't know, that though I wasn't wearing a mask or anything, that my voice would give away my true identity or something. Like I know there are models who have to cam quietly, but even then they don't normally intentionally have themselves muted lol.

I've been pretty sure that I was accidentally broadcasting with no sound, and so started saying and typing "can anyone hear me?" only to have crickets in response from all 50 viewers. :woops:

SaffronBurke said:
Ann_Sulu said:
RebeccaT said:
Ann_Sulu said:

I've been pretty sure that I was accidentally broadcasting with no sound, and so started saying and typing "can anyone hear me?" only to have crickets in response from all 50 viewers. :woops:
That sounds frustrating. :(

The guys who immediately comment to let models know their sound/vid is out are unsung heroes.

RebeccaT said:
Ann_Sulu said:

How could they hear the music but not your voice? Do you run your music through your computer somehow as opposed to from the speakers?

Ann_Sulu said:
Snowie1969 said:
RubyDimples said:

I know.. that is why i normally do let models know if there is something wrong with their sound or video

I_Am_Iris said:
RebeccaT said:
Ann_Sulu said:

How could they hear the music but not your voice? Do you run your music through your computer somehow as opposed to from the speakers?

They couldn't hear the music either but could tell by my "miming" what the songs were. They thought it was some kind of game. Oh jeez, I still cringe when I think about it.

There is a way to broadcast music as a dedicated stream though

A model I had 3 or 4 really good nights with on CB. Start playing with her on MFC...

1. Tell her who I am, she begs for a tip right off the bat. Not "Hey you want a peek?", but a straight up "Hey can you give me a tip?"

2. Ask her about skype prices for later. Explain I have something going on can't skype right at the moment (truth). "Can't you go ahead and pay me now, and I'll give you skype when you are ready?" No. I cannot.

3. We get in the skype a few days later, and it is obvious that I am not the only person she is entertaining. She is chatting and taking requests from others. Framerate is in the shitter. Coincedence? Perhaps.

4. Somebody takes her private. A few minutes in, she starts messaging me, trying to pester me into coming to spy on it. I'm thinking "Why don't you focus on this guy paying 60 tokens a min for your time?"

5. Talk with her about vids she has for sale. The one I really want isn't even ready yet (but it will be soon). Naturally, she is eager for me to go ahead and buy this video now. She'll let me know when it's ready.

6. Being so hot that I can't bring myself to hide and ignore her conniving butt in spite of the above.

Misono said:
Announces "I'm leaving MFC forever on April 16th" and gets a lot of farewell tips etc from people.

Same model announces on May 15th they are returning to MFC this weekend.

I hope she'll get plenty of welcoming tips.

/s

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Misono said:
Announces "I'm leaving MFC forever on April 16th" and gets a lot of farewell tips etc from people.

Without more details, that one falls under "shit happens", doesn't it?

Sevrin said:
Misono said:

Without more details, that one falls under "shit happens", doesn't it?

Apparently was just a change of heart. Was adamant didn't want to do this anymore previously. Had people queuing for last-ever privates etc, farewell amazon gifts. Just seems a bit shitty tbh.

1) Staring dead-eyed into the camera without flicker of expression.

2) Duckface.

3) Exaggerated moaning/licking lips/arching in a way no woman has ever done naturally in any situation ever.

4) Constantly typing 'oh, my pussy is so wet' while simultaneously wearing the expression of a person listening to the 10th hour of an Amway presentation.

5) Having long cell phone conversations about car insurance on camera; or, arguing with roomate standing off camera about who left hair in the shower drain.

6) Not immediately inviting me over for sex after my generous 10-token tip. :-D

gingerhobbit said:
3) Exaggerated moaning/licking lips/arching in a way no woman has ever done naturally in any situation ever.

I had a girlfriend once who would lick her lips in an extremely exaggerated way, thinking it looked really sexy.

It mainly looked weird and out of character for her.

That said, it did kind of work because it was also a dead giveaway that she was in the mood.

I'm kinda torn because both these examples seem like they could easily fit in the WTF thread as well, but I've noticed two girls who have been blatantly lying to get sympathy tips for years now. And I'm not talking small lies here.

The first one was Camgirl Zero for me - the very first camgirl I ever saw, someone I'd known through Facebook who then invited me to watch her on cam once after we'd talked about what we both did for a living. She fairly recently came back after a pretty long hiatus due to her having spawned a little one. All was well for a while until one day she came on looking very sad and saying in her topic that she'd had a miscarriage. Now I'm someone who (to a fault, I know) believes that there are some things you don't lie about, so I went to Facebook to show my support because y'know, this was an online buddy who was going through a tough time. What I found was a great glaring pile of nothing - no messages from friends on her wall, no vague status updates, nothing at all to indicate that she had just gone through a very upsetting ordeal and now didn't have the funds to pay the resulting medical bills. What I did find, was exactly the sort of thing you would expect to see on the Facebook page of someone who was still in the first year of motherhood. I'll admit that this may be something that one might keep from posting on Facebook, but it did make me think about all the other times she'd come online with some sob story that seemed completely forgotten a few days later. Case in point: she recently came on after her house had been broken into. Needed to replace stuff, didn't have the money for that. Facebook still showed a very happy and active life (she updates a LOT).

The other girl may or may not be as bad, but is certainly annoying. She comes on every once in a while, often disappearing for months. Every time she does come on, however, the exact same scene unfolds: she sets a 2000 token goal promising a public cumshow. With her being really cute, this goal is met fairly quickly and the show starts, however, before long, she'll stop because she's "way too shy" to do it for so many people (she always attracts quite an audience) and takes it to group. Admittedly, the group show does go a bit further than that, even if the panties still remain on but after a few minutes of her "awkwardly" playing with herself with one hand while holding the cam with the other, the show is suddenly cut off. She logs off and disappears for long enough to have the whole thing blow over and be forgotten by whoever doesn't have her on their friends list. I say that because whenever she's on, there are always a few guys who are very vocal about her behavior to the point where they claim to have evidence that her deafness is also an act. I do realize that a lot of camgirls have a persona they use on cam, and hers might well be the "naive, shy cute virgin," but I've personally seen her paint these same numbers over an over for nearly two years now, and it has planted a seed of doubt that I'm neither proud of nor willing to explore further because of what I might find.

copy another model's bio/profile, verbatim or nearly verbatim:

A woman on CB:

don't do private shows or watch cams at all.
I only accept tokens (no wishlist , etc.)
I have vids and pic sets for sale
Reasons I ban or ignore (mute) - demanding without tipping, being rude to me or my regulars, shit-talking me, other models, or my regulars, dick/sex gif emotes, rambling on like a crazy person, posting links or spamming anything.
I enjoy a chatty and fun environment in my public chat. Join in on the conversation, tip when you can (I know not everyone can tip every day) and be cool. We'll get along just fine!

:think:

What's wrong with not wanting a room full of demanding cam girl hating members or having boundaries? What am I supposed to be looking at?

VeronicaChaos said:
:think:

What's wrong with not wanting a room full of demanding cam girl hating members or having boundaries? What am I supposed to be looking at?

I assume the first line is the issue:
sexyvanessa4u said:
copy another model's bio/profile, verbatim or nearly verbatim:

See that most in studio girls rooms, which makes sense for all of them to have the same rules. The wierd thing is when multiple models have the same set of various inspiration quotes and whatnot, making it pretty obvious that they copied it from another page

Misono said:

Who knows? Maybe things didn't work out with her other job(s), and she decided to rejoin camming? A friend of mine quit MFC somewhat around the same time that I did, but then when I had checked up on her again, she had rejoined camming, and had a brand new name.

Songbird_Shelly said:
Misono said:

Who knows? Maybe things didn't work out with her other job(s), and she decided to rejoin camming? A friend of mine quit MFC somewhat around the same time that I did, but then when I had checked up on her again, she had rejoined camming, and had a brand new name.

As mentioned in my previous post, she was adamant that she didn't want to do camming any longer. Nothing to do with other jobs.

This is, I realize, a super stupid annoyance, and probably says more about me than the girls, but...

When a model NEVER smiles in any of her pictures ever. Usually I go from "she seems cool!" to "she seems kind of stuck-up/bitchy, but I don't know why..." and then I realize it's because she doesn't have a single smiling picture anywhere.

I know that that's some girls persona so it is really silly to be annoyed by that, but still, I like smiles.

Sort of related annoyance: when a girl has the same facial expression in every single photo. It makes me wonder if her face is just like that, but than I see her on cam and it's totally not, so I wonder why she has to be making the same face in every picture she takes of herself.

(^ I'm slightly guilty of that last one. It's just that I look most adorable with a quirky smile and my eyes looking away.)

Misono said:
As mentioned in my previous post, she was adamant that she didn't want to do camming any longer. Nothing to do with other jobs.
A lot of people say they won't (or don't want to) do this and that, and they seem pretty sure of themselves at the time. And then life happens. That's like me when I said "I'm NEVER going back to working for someone else outside the home. I'm NEVER taking out my nose stud or covering my tattoos for a job ever again." LOL. Well.....guess who just threw her work clothes in the washer 2 minutes ago? :lol:

You see that commercial where the guy's like "I'm never getting married (then he gets married)...I'm never having kids (then his wife says "I'm pregnant!")." Then he holds his new baby close and says "I'm never letting go." Lol. Cute commercial.

Leon_Omega said:
I had a girlfriend once who would lick her lips in an extremely exaggerated way, thinking it looked really sexy.

That said, it did kind of work because it was also a dead giveaway that she was in the mood.

Am I the only one who blurts out "I want you to fuck me." Lol.

If I did that lip thing, my lips would be chapped as hell.
8x2kZeYs.jpg

Songbird_Shelly said:
Leon_Omega said:

Am I the only one who blurts out "I want you to fuck me." Lol.

If I did that lip thing, my lips would be chapped as hell.
8x2kZeYs.jpg

I would just roll over in bed and start playing with my guy's dick. He'd either get into it or say he wasn't feeling it. When I didn't live with the dude I was banging, I would slip "you wanna come over soon?" into conversation.

SaffronBurke said:
When I didn't live with the dude I was banging, I would slip "you wanna come over soon?" into conversation.

I like that. :) Right to the point.

There was a discussion on Facebook recently about why some women won't make the first move, and the women were saying it's because guys tend to assume that you're a ho if you do. One woman said that she tried making the first move once, only to be rejected hard.

The way I see it...I'd think a lot of men would find it sexy. And if you don't speak up about what you want, they may not know wtf to do. Then you walk away telling yourself "Damn, I probably should've said/done this or that." Yeah, being turned down sucks, but just brush it off and move on.

Sorry that I got this thread off topic.

Songbird_Shelly said:
SaffronBurke said:
When I didn't live with the dude I was banging, I would slip "you wanna come over soon?" into conversation.

I like that. :) Right to the point.

There was a discussion on Facebook recently about why some women won't make the first move, and the women were saying it's because guys tend to assume that you're a ho if you do. One woman said that she tried making the first move once, only to be rejected hard.

The way I see it...I'd think a lot of men would find it sexy. And if you don't speak up about what you want, they may not know wtf to do. Then you walk away telling yourself "Damn, I probably should've said/done this or that." Yeah, being turned down sucks, but just brush it off and move on.

Sorry that I got this thread off topic.

With the fuckbuddy I had last year, I was ALWAYS making the first move. He never had a problem with it, but lordy, it was annoying always having to be the one to bring it up. I imagine that's how a lot of dudes feel, though. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.