AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I call out viewers whenever their stupid comments/demands, entitlement or lack of respect is over the top. my room my rules. Some of my shows are more unique and even if I have my show and rules displayed prominently- in the topic, scrolling on screen etc and they STILL ask for things I don’t like such as anal. My members correct them and I love that. I don’t think I’ve ever made a dollar from someone who needed to be reprimanded or called out. Assholes usually never tip but expect the world. If it’s not on my tip menu, don’t expect a few token tip to get your random request without asking first if it’s something I even want to do.

Two conversations I've had with models I'm a regular in their rooms over the last two days:

Model 1:
Model: Hey love
Me: Hey, how are you?
Model: good, you?
Me: good as well
Few minutes go by...
Model: Okay, bye. you don't tip me as much as you do other models, so don't want anything to do with you. bye
Me: Not true. But, I don't play guilt games. If you don't want me in your room, then you're call.

Model 2:
Model: Don't you feel stupid tipping and knowing it's just fake?
Me: You saying that your messaging me frequently offline and online are just to build tokens?
Model: At least I'm honest. Do you think if you stopped tipping (list of model rooms I've been in, including some who are now retired for a while), they'd keep in contact with you?
Me: I know it, it's what the site is. Models here to make money, members here to spend money.
Model: But, don't you feel it's a waste of your money?
Me: You're right, I'm spending too much. Guess I know the model I'll no longer tip and visit
Model: (Mentions a model's name who I visited the day before)?
Me: Nope. (Proceeds to block her on MFC and messaging app)

Paraphrased a bit, as I believe at least one is a model/member here. At least she reads ACF from what she told me. The first one was on MFC, the second was via a messaging app.

Anyway... Models, just as you ask us members to do, please show us some respect as well. Don't think you're smarter, or better, than us. Not every member is an asshole and tries to take advantage of you. Also, please don't stalk us. Just because you're bored that your room doesn't have anyone in it, don't fucking stalk us. Don't keep track of what models we visit, nor how much we tip other models, and don't ask us what our highest tip is. If it isn't to you, doesn't fucking matter.

If you're bored because there's no traffic in your room, or there's a few members most of whom don't tip, then maybe you should be focusing on ways to improve your room. Not verbally attacking, and ridiculing your top tippers.

Not to make light of any models who are stalked, as it is a very serious issue. But, guess members can have models stalking us too.

@ForceTen Whoa! Maybe I am still just a naive newbie (been camming a little over a year now), but I can't believe the audacity of models who expect ANYTHING from anyone. We aren't entitled to anyone's tokens. They are greatly appreciated, but I'm not silly enough to think that my regs don't tip other models, and that's their business. If I were a member and not model, I'm sure I'd tip a variety of girls I enjoyed. And those tips would end immediately if she gave me any sort of attitude about it.

Two conversations I've had with models I'm a regular in their rooms over the last two days:

Model 1:
Few minutes go by...
Model: Okay, bye. you don't tip me as much as you do other models, so don't want anything to do with you. bye
Me: Not true. But, I don't play guilt games. If you don't want me in your room, then you're call.

Model 2:
Me: You saying that your messaging me frequently offline and online are just to build tokens?
Model: At least I'm honest. Do you think if you stopped tipping (list of model rooms I've been in, including some who are now retired for a while), they'd keep in contact with you?
Me: I know it, it's what the site is. Models here to make money, members here to spend money.
Me: You're right, I'm spending too much. Guess I know the model I'll no longer tip and visit

Paraphrased a bit, as I believe at least one is a model/member here. At least she reads ACF from what she told me. The first one was on MFC, the second was via a messaging app.

Anyway... Models, just as you ask us members to do, please show us some respect as well. Don't think you're smarter, or better, than us. Not every member is an asshole and tries to take advantage of you. Also, please don't stalk us. Just because you're bored that your room doesn't have anyone in it, don't fucking stalk us. Don't keep track of what models we visit, nor how much we tip other models, and don't ask us what our highest tip is. If it isn't to you, doesn't fucking matter.

If you're bored because there's no traffic in your room, or there's a few members most of whom don't tip, then maybe you should be focusing on ways to improve your room. Not verbally attacking, and ridiculing your top tippers.

Not to make light of any models who are stalked, as it is a very serious issue. But, guess members can have models stalking us too.
I'm always amazed that girls have enough time/energy to do shit like this. If I'm not making as much as I want, I try something else, rather than going and harassing my customers.

Reminds me of a lovely model I came across recently.
My first time in her room, one of the other guys in her room was a regular I think. She was talking out loud to either someone off cam or someone on the phone. She says something along the lines of "say I do a 30 minute skype, I wait til 20 minutes in or so to start doing anything, so they buy more time."
Reg says "hey you know i can hear you, right?"
I noped it out of there right after that so idk how it turned out

Model 1:
Few minutes go by...

Model 2:

Jeezus I'm an idiot. Model #2 sends me an email on MFC from a different account, being all nice like 'n shit. So, I unblock her on the app we had chatted on. She's nice, for a while. Then makes a couple of comments that are similar to what she did before though not as bad, and I let it slide. Next day, she then really hammers me with pretty much the same shit as before, and lays into me about how I tip more popular models and others more than her. Mind you, I still didn't unblock her from MFC, as I was very skeptical about her and wanted to see how it went in talking with her before doing so.

She goes off on me saying how I must be in love with models with how I tip them, and not her. In particular, one who I did a very large tip to (largest I'd ever tipped any model). She then rips on another member, again as she did before, because he doesn't tip her anymore and she's not going to invite him to spend time with her in person. It just went downhill from there.

She starts making laughing emotes in the app, and when I ask her what's so funny, she won't say. So, I rip into her explaining how she has no right to say or do the shit she did. Nor should it matter who, or how much I tip other models. I was not nice about it, and was very blunt and pointed.

She then said she's confused, doesn't know what I'm talking about, yet won't let anyone talk to her that way. My response to her was to leave me alone and never contact me again.

Either this girl has serious mental health issues, or seriously gets off on being abusive to her customers.

Yep, I'm an idiot. I should have gone with my gut instinct and left her blocked, and just deleted the damn email...

Reminds me of a lovely model I came across recently.
My first time in her room, one of the other guys in her room was a regular I think. She was talking out loud to either someone off cam or someone on the phone. She says something along the lines of "say I do a 30 minute skype, I wait til 20 minutes in or so to start doing anything, so they buy more time."
Reg says "hey you know i can hear you, right?"
I noped it out of there right after that so idk how it turned out
How!?!?!? I wouldnt have been able to peel my eyes away!

When you book a private with one of your favourite models via private chat on Thursday.

Then you log in on Friday to her room, she tells you that she is going to have a private with someone else because they will pay more tokens than you will.

I would have thought that she could have scheduled the other person to another day/time like she scheduled mine and told them she was already busy with someone else (me)?

Not sure what to think..

When you book a private with one of your favourite models via private chat on Thursday.

Then you log in on Friday to her room, she tells you that she is going to have a private with someone else because they will pay more tokens than you will.

I would have thought that she could have scheduled the other person to another day/time like she scheduled mine and told them she was already busy with someone else (me)?

Not sure what to think..

Sounds to me like valid reasons for her to no longer be a favourite model. I get the "it's business" aspect. But, at the same time, she made a commitment to you for a specific time. Unless you've given her reason to question your doing the private such as cancelling previously, etc.

I'd say time to have a discussion with her.

How!?!?!? I wouldnt have been able to peel my eyes away!

I escape too when something gets too embarassing... it's painful for me to watch even if it isn't happening to myself. I can't look and have to shut it out... reason I watched about 20 min total of Meet the Parents even though I was there for the entire film.

So this is a tough one and it's not something the model [usually] realizes they are doing and are not doing it on purpose BUT it happens more often than you think.

When you go into a new room (one you've not been in before) and said room already has at least 1 or 2 (or a small handful) of regulars, it's very difficult to try and "fit in" and chat along with every one and this is the case regardless of if you're tipping or not tipping. It's very hard to talk to.

What makes this even more difficult or frustrating is when the model seems to ignore everyone else and only focus on her regular. The one that made me come here to type this in particular, is this one model who has a regular who seems to be there with her 24/7, and he is a big (her biggest) tipper. It's great they seem to bounce off of each other really well, but she seems to have no interest or care in talking with everyone else (it's like she is smitten with this guy and her with him). So this makes it near impossible to want to stay in there and tip [more].

I am by no means saying don't be chatting away with regulars in your room but just remember, models, it's very difficult for new users to come into an established (in terms of relationships with model + regulars) room and even more so if you [as the mode] don't try to help those new ones who ARE talking and/or tipping. Be a bit more aware and try to let them feel a bit more welcomed. Ask them some questions and if you are talking with your regular about something, try not let it be something solely only you 2 (or small group) know about. Surely the idea is to get people to stay and want to keep coming back, right?

This just happens more often than you'd expect and I am one who does try a lot, I try to go back to the room multiple times and if it's the same each time... I give up.
I am sure I'm not the only one to feel/think like this. Or I hope not.

DIdn't read the full thread so uncertain if this was mentioned but....

When a model DMs me asking for advice because things aren't going as well for her as they used to be then I visit her room and immediately notice an issue with the quality and they respond with....

"no I don't think that's the problem."
cattableflip.gif

asking for advice because things aren't going as well for her as they used to be then I visit her room and immediately notice an issue with the quality and they respond with....

"no I don't think that's the problem."
cattableflip.gif
Man, there is a model I know that's asked me many times if it's even worth camming anymore because she's not doing as well as she use to, but at the same time I've told her I've told her it would help if she fixed her OBS settings, but she never did. I don't ever bother bringing not up anymore when she tells me how slow it's been....

Man, there is a model I know that's asked me many times if it's even worth camming anymore because she's not doing as well as she use to, but at the same time I've told her I've told her it would help if she fixed her OBS settings, but she never did. I don't ever bother bringing not up anymore when she tells me how slow it's been....

Yep. I got to know a model who splits streams across a few different platforms in public, and she would comment on how she doesn't do that well. When I explain to her that lag, poor frame quality, out of sync audio, etc are her biggest problems, she might reset the feed. But, still, doesn't sink in.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Model 2:

Yes haha!!! If you dont reply right away either they get upset

Didn't read this whole thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned before but when I was on camsites and just speaking with sexworkers in general, I couldn't stand if they were almost constantly saying they needed money for this, that or the other thing. Nobody goes to a camsite just to be made feel guilty because they're not Bill Gates.

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Didn't read this whole thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned before but when I was on camsites and just speaking with sexworkers in general, I couldn't stand if they were almost constantly saying they needed money for this, that or the other thing. Nobody goes to a camsite just to be made feel guilty because they're not Bill Gates.

I definitely agree on this. Although, I think some just do it out of frustration and having nothing else to talk about, or from worry etc.
But you can always see the difference between the type you mentioned and the one I have mentioned.

I definitely agree on this. Although, I think some just do it out of frustration and having nothing else to talk about, or from worry etc.
But you can always see the difference between the type you mentioned and the one I have mentioned.
You're absolutely correct, and I'm sure there's a multitude of reasons they do it but I'm sure nobody likes to be guilt tripped. I was spending between $2000-2500 a month with I'd say 80% being direct support i.e cashapp. I understand sometimes you need help but we all do and I don't think begging for pity is necessarily the right way to go about it

Reactions: NotYou
I'm a model and it's useful to read through this as I can re-evaluate how I run things.

As a model, I don't think this is annoying--rather really uncomfortable to witness:

Top models getting really upset and pissy with members for not contributing to GOLD shows and having to cancel due to not even getting close to goal. I get the frustration of having a group of members in your room just watching, even annoys me, but it really turns me off to watch. When I get frustrated I log a 15 min break to do some EFT tapping for frustration. Then log in and try again.

Jeezus I'm an idiot. Model #2 sends me an email on MFC from a different account, being all nice like 'n shit. So, I unblock her on the app we had chatted on. She's nice, for a while. Then makes a couple of comments that are similar to what she did before though not as bad, and I let it slide. Next day, she then really hammers me with pretty much the same shit as before, and lays into me about how I tip more popular models and others more than her. Mind you, I still didn't unblock her from MFC, as I was very skeptical about her and wanted to see how it went in talking with her before doing so.

She goes off on me saying how I must be in love with models with how I tip them, and not her. In particular, one who I did a very large tip to (largest I'd ever tipped any model). She then rips on another member, again as she did before, because he doesn't tip her anymore and she's not going to invite him to spend time with her in person. It just went downhill from there.

She starts making laughing emotes in the app, and when I ask her what's so funny, she won't say. So, I rip into her explaining how she has no right to say or do the shit she did. Nor should it matter who, or how much I tip other models. I was not nice about it, and was very blunt and pointed.

She then said she's confused, doesn't know what I'm talking about, yet won't let anyone talk to her that way. My response to her was to leave me alone and never contact me again.

Either this girl has serious mental health issues, or seriously gets off on being abusive to her customers.

Yep, I'm an idiot. I should have gone with my gut instinct and left her blocked, and just deleted the damn email...

Was this on MFC? (sorry if you said it was/wasn't and I missed it). I ask because I was under the impression that models can not see our tipping or viewing history and several models here have said that they can't see member tipping and viewing history but it sounds like while there were some retired models that she mentioned, you gave the impression that the ones she listed and your tipping in general was fairly accurate. I'm guessing she might have been looking at the favorite model list on your profile if you have one (again assuming this is on MFC).

Was this on MFC? (sorry if you said it was/wasn't and I missed it). I ask because I was under the impression that models can not see our tipping or viewing history and several models here have said that they can't see member tipping and viewing history but it sounds like while there were some retired models that she mentioned, you gave the impression that the ones she listed and your tipping in general was fairly accurate. I'm guessing she might have been looking at the favorite model list on your profile if you have one (again assuming this is on MFC).

Yep, on MFC. As I understand it, models can't see what we tip other models unless they do like members do. See it in the room, or on MFCShare, profiles, etc. When this model told me who and how much I had tipped them, I figured she'd been stalking me for a while. Some of the tips were on some model's profiles as top tips, or I got added to the model's page for various reasons. One model kept track of how many times we tipped a certain amount, etc. But, she hadn't done that in a long time.
Evidently, both of the models in question get bored in rooms and start stalking members. The first one admitted that she saw my name on a few different model profile pages (this was long before Share) and tried to get me to come into her room multiple times. I don't recall it. But, she said she'd been trying for at least two years. When I looked back, I saw messages from her that I don't recall seeing and never responded to.

Yep, on MFC. As I understand it, models can't see what we tip other models unless they do like members do. See it in the room, or on MFCShare, profiles, etc. When this model told me who and how much I had tipped them, I figured she'd been stalking me for a while. Some of the tips were on some model's profiles as top tips, or I got added to the model's page for various reasons. One model kept track of how many times we tipped a certain amount, etc. But, she hadn't done that in a long time.
Evidently, both of the models in question get bored in rooms and start stalking members. The first one admitted that she saw my name on a few different model profile pages (this was long before Share) and tried to get me to come into her room multiple times. I don't recall it. But, she said she'd been trying for at least two years. When I looked back, I saw messages from her that I don't recall seeing and never responded to.

Ahh ok. Thanks for the prompt reply. The downside of being a big spender it seems.

Ahh ok. Thanks for the prompt reply. The downside of being a big spender it seems.

This is why you should be able to opt in to be anonymous for everything including posting in chat rooms, "sitting" in rooms (the user list), on profiles, tipping and anything else. This kind of nonsense exists everywhere I think and can cause so many stupid issues. I have had problems regarding it too, so I really hope CB introduces an anonymous option for users (premium users). But on the bright side, it's good to see not JUST members are the weird, crazy stalkers lol (not to make fun of real-life stalkers, of course).

Edit:
To say I am not a big/huge spender, but iI have had problems simply from one member stirring shit to a model saying "look he's also with XX model".
I enjoy being with, tipping and TALKING (especially having a good old laugh) with models and it seems this is a bad thing in some cases because it creates problems for some reason. We are not allowed to enjoy more than one person/model; we're not allowed to laugh with, or make laugh... It's just silly and crazy sometimes.
So to any model, especially new, remember that we probably are going to visit more than just one model. That is a big likelihood. This doesn't necessarily mean we're spending more on, or "loving" another model MORE (or less) than you. It doesn't mean anything negative about you or our relationship (friendship, tipping, whatever else you wish to call it) with you.. don't get frustrated or angry if you either see us in another room, or some stupid guy wants to try stir and create problems and tells you we're in other rooms. Don't get annoyed or upset or angry if you think/know we're on and in another model's room for that day. It doesn't mean you have done anything bad etc it might just be we have not seen that model for a long time, or she is new to us, OR with me personally, I don't want to think I am annoying a model by being in her room too much (I know some guys get scared off if they see the same guy in the room every day). Basically there are many things at play. 9/10 it isn't anything bad or negative so don't worry! We still adore you unless we had an argument with you :p

Last edited:

Unfortunately, if you tip a few tokens, you're a big spender compared to 90% of the people in the chatroom.

But, yeah, sometimes you get a target painted on you for being nice and tipping what you feel is appropriate or for having fun.

Reactions: Useful-Title
This is why you should be able to opt in to be anonymous for everything including posting in chat rooms, "sitting" in rooms (the user list), on profiles, tipping and anything else. This kind of nonsense exists everywhere I think and can cause so many stupid issues. I have had problems regarding it too, so I really hope CB introduces an anonymous option for users (premium users). But on the bright side, it's good to see not JUST members are the weird, crazy stalkers lol (not to make fun of real-life stalkers, of course).

One of the nice things about MFC is that you can usually hide your tips from the chat room. We can also tip silently and anonymously. However, if you tip anonymously, even the model won't know who tipped it unless you put a note with it. My typical method of tipping was to do a few smaller tips on occasion in the room, and more than that as hidden. Nearly all silent because the noise bothers me.

On MFCShare, I believe the model has various options: Don't publicly show tip in chatroom, member can hide name and show as "anonymous" on page, don't show any name, show name only, show name and tip amount.

So, I think MFC has the better tipping options over CB from that perspective. So, it does allow for some anonymity from other members. However, it doesn't guarantee people can't figure it out. For example, I was in a model's room and tipped for an item off share, which caused the model to react accordingly. Suddenly a few dumbasses started calling out the tip amount immediately, even though I did the option for it to not show publicly in the room. They figured it out by going to the MFCShare page and looking at the "Recently tipped" list.

Even with that, I'm generally okay with the tipping options MFC does. I'd personally like to see an option for members to be hidden when online. I like the social aspect of MFC, with friends list, etc and you can see when someone is online. But, I'd also like the ability to approve the requests as well as be hidden from everyone except the model when you're in her room. I always got messaged by at least a couple of models any time I logged on. I set it so only friends and bookmarked models to prevent other members and models I'd never talked to from messaging me. But, it doesn't stop those on your list from messaging you when you want to be left alone. If you don't respond then they typically took it as you're mad or upset with them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404 and Lady_Sha
Status
Not open for further replies.