AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, exactly my point. I don't say anything about them because don't want to discourage tipping a model. But, it is frustrating when there's a conversation going on in the chat room and someone drops a yellow wall which breaks it up and pushes text off screen. Or, more annoyingly to my displeasure with that damn tip noise when a model's talking. FFS, there's a reason why I'm in a conversationalist room instead of that's just focused on explicit shows.

The tip noise is the main reason I usually don’t have my volume on, which sucks because it reduces my enjoyment of the chat/show. But I also know there’s value in calling attention to incoming tips, and it helps the models. So I don’t hate it. I just mute.

In response to the original question of this thread:

Few things truly “annoy” me. I look at it this way: models and members both have certain freedoms. She’s free to run her room/show her way. I’m free to decide if I like it enough to stay & tip. If my decision is a “no,” I’m not really annoyed... I’m just a customer who has chosen to go look for a better fit. No hard feelings, at all.

BUT...

I’ve had a recent problem with models finding me in other models’ rooms and confronting me about it. That definitely annoyed me. It’s happened four times with two different models. Is this common?

I’ve had a recent problem with models finding me in other models’ rooms and confronting me about it. That definitely annoyed me. It’s happened four times with two different models. Is this common?

On MFC it happened to me frequently enough that I stopped using MFC.

On CB it only happened once but it was a horrible thing. The model and I had exchanged a lot of emails offline and had become friends. I had not visited her in a while. She found me in another model's room, then assumed a fake male identity, contacted me in private chat, and started a conversation asking me about all of the things I liked physically in models, etc. I was also throwing tips and talking to the model in the room I was in, which was kind of a party atmosphere. At that moment I get an email from the model telling me that I had betrayed her, and how she had assumed something bad had happened to me, and she wanted to sever all ties to me. It was harsh, particularly considering we were only friends and never once was there any hint that either of us wanted it to be more than that. Apparently she wanted me to feel something special or exclusive with her, and that was just painful. I didn't know well - or particularly like - the model whose room I was in, so I was just bushwhacked. But, something like that is extremely rare on CB.

I might argue that CB is almost too anonymous and impersonal. I go into too many rooms where I am one of the only persons sending tokens and I am the only person having normal conversation in public chat. It feels like a ghost town too often. I hate that there is no messaging system on CB. I have often had the experience of finding a model I really like and then she disappears forever after two weeks. It would be so nice to be able to message her and ask if she ended up on another site or a different account.

Reactions: KariLove

If they have you friended, then they will see when you are online. But, as I understand it, there's no way for them to track you down in another room aside from going room to room. Or, you happened to tell them the other models you visit. I've been confronted by models about it, and it's annoying since they know I have been on MFC for a long time and visit other models (I refuse to give names). It's now where only one model asks me what model I'm visiting if I'm not in her room (She's a top model), and I just tell her a model friend's room as I don't think it's their business who's room I'm in.

Reactions: DoD404
On CB it only happened once but it was a horrible thing. The model and I had exchanged a lot of emails offline and had become friends. I had not visited her in a while. She found me in another model's room, then assumed a fake male identity, contacted me in private chat, and started a conversation asking me about all of the things I liked physically in models, etc. I was also throwing tips and talking to the model in the room I was in, which was kind of a party atmosphere. At that moment I get an email from the model telling me that I had betrayed her, and how she had assumed something bad had happened to me, and she wanted to sever all ties to me. It was harsh, particularly considering we were only friends and never once was there any hint that either of us wanted it to be more than that. Apparently she wanted me to feel something special or exclusive with her, and that was just painful. I didn't know well - or particularly like - the model whose room I was in, so I was just bushwhacked. But, something like that is extremely rare on CB.

It might also be that she's just after the tokens and feels that if you're visiting other models it's money she's out.

Reactions: KariLove
@ForceTen @Smores @Smoothie
Sadly in some cases respect and privacy is one sided. You could always create another account if you really want to stay anonymous from so called 'friends' you want to remain friends with, but be able to enjoy roaming. Myself I'll just lose contact with these individuals, and I have since I believe respect is 2 way :) .

If they have you friended, then they will see when you are online. But, as I understand it, there's no way for them to track you down in another room aside from going room to room. Or, you happened to tell them the other models you visit. I've been confronted by models about it, and it's annoying since they know I have been on MFC for a long time and visit other models (I refuse to give names). It's now where only one model asks me what model I'm visiting if I'm not in her room (She's a top model), and I just tell her a model friend's room as I don't think it's their business who's room I'm in.

I should have specified this was on CB ... I’m not on MFC. If it matters.

I definitely didn’t tell either model who else I visit, so it was either a huge coincidence all four times, or they came to find me.

One of them got banned by the model I was visiting after trying to PM me during that model’s show, which was extra awkward. We didn’t argue or anything, but I still found it off-putting.

And a bad strategy for trying to keep me as a regular too. Put yourself in my shoes: I’ve got 30 minutes free to spend some tokens. I see 4 of my followed models online. I know 3 of them would greet me with a smile and a friendly message. One is going to ask me to explain why I visited a different model. Which experience do you think I’ll choose?

Sadly in some cases respect and privacy is one sided. You could always create another account if you really want to stay anonymous from so called 'friends' you want to remain friends with, but be able to enjoy roaming. Myself I'll just lose contact with these individuals, and I have since I believe respect is 2 way :) .

Not really an issue for me anymore since they know my thoughts on it and the really annoying ones I blocked when they berated me for tipping other models. Aside from the one model, the rest are decent about it.

After, I stopped going into one model's room on CB, two of her mods started following me on twitter. One of the mods sent me a message, on twitter, asking why I had stopped going into the angel ******'s room. He started showing up in the user lists of the models I follow on twitter. It was creepy. I stopped tipping. I was thinking of leaving CB. Then, one day, I was fed up and made a large tip. The mod immediately left the room. Apparently, he had the information he was looking for.

It boggles my mind BUT some members EAT THAT SHIT UP. They LOVE to have a model paying that much attention to them and causing drama over them. It’s a frequent activity you’ll find in top rooms with the biggest tippers. It’s a tactic that is successful enough for some that it’s worth misfiring and losing some members over.

I fucking hate it but just a little insight

It boggles my mind BUT some members EAT THAT SHIT UP. They LOVE to have a model paying that much attention to them and causing drama over them. It’s a frequent activity you’ll find in top rooms with the biggest tippers. It’s a tactic that is successful enough for some that it’s worth misfiring and losing some members over.

That is... really disturbing, actually.

I can assure you I don’t enjoy it.

LMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: So bloody true.... The eat that shit up part. "some".... Okay..... 'MANY' love that sort of attention, but never post about hating it.

Not me, I really don't like it at all. Even the models that I've come to know from having been regulars in their room for a long time I don't like that kind of attention. But, yeah, I know some members really love the attention. The one model I referenced has a few members who are very competitive over tipping. One of them so much that he always has to be top tipper of the night. Don't understand the mentality...

It might also be that she's just after the tokens and feels that if you're visiting other models it's money she's out.

I have had plenty of those situations and this was not that at all. This girl had huge problems in life and had written long and extensive emails and really shared personal issues that very few models ever share. What is critical is that none of those problems could be solved by money. I am very wise to people who start telling you stories that require money. She had medical issues that defied any real diagnosis and which I happened to know something about, so we had a lot of chat about science and types of doctors that might help and ways to further pin her diagnosis. I think she realized at some point that I was a giver not a taker - emotionally and intellectually - and I realized she was not building an elaborate trap for me whose final step was something like "I need money for a surgery". On the other hand, I was pretty frustrated with her because she was good at describing her problems, and she was less good at taking initiative to do something about them (a pretty common theme unfortunately).

I think she was going through an emotional crisis and she wanted to believe her own fantasy that I was someone who was going to be a crutch for her. She ended up leaving CB about a month later. Her last email was filled with a lot of confusing language and I think she was not in a good place mentally. The whole thing makes me feel bad because we ended something genuine on completely false grounds.

After, I stopped going into one model's room on CB, two of her mods started following me on twitter. One of the mods sent me a message, on twitter, asking why I had stopped going into the angel ******'s room. He started showing up in the user lists of the models I follow on twitter. It was creepy. I stopped tipping. I was thinking of leaving CB. Then, one day, I was fed up and made a large tip. The mod immediately left the room. Apparently, he had the information he was looking for.

That mod might have been her boyfriend or someone with a financial interest in her. I have had quite a few situations where I find out a model has a boyfriend who is in the room at all times and "seeds" the room with low-amount tokens constantly. Someone who loves her and wants her to succeed might do the kind of obnoxious marketing you are describing.

To be clear I was not insinuating anyone here liked it, just sharing some knowledge I’ve picked up over the years on a practice that has always boggled my mind and grossed me out as well

To be clear I was not insinuating anyone here liked it, just sharing some knowledge I’ve picked up over the years on a practice that has always boggled my mind and grossed me out as well

No worries, and thanks for the info. It never would have occurred to me that others enjoy it.

One is going to ask me to explain why I visited a different model. Which experience do you think I’ll choose?
Just say farewell to this one who uses this aggressive marketing and unfollow her :/

Reactions: Smoothie
Unsolicited PMs immediately after you enter a model's room. "hi bb hru?"

Decapitated models. (where the camera is focused on the model's torso only)
Feels to bad to know I'm in the "decapitated models" category lol! But.. I need my privacy. I don't even really speak with my family because they are very toxic but if they'd find out I do this, I'm really afraid of what could happen. Hope someday I can be free of this burden :cat:

The most annoying things, on CB, are done by the mods. I can't count how many times someone has asked "what happens at the goal" or "what happens in the ticket show", only to have a mod say "tip and find out."

Recently, a model was doing a 2 girl Group Show. The mod said that both models would be naked. When the model realized what he was saying, she corrected him and said that they would be topless. No matter how many times the model corrected the mod, he continued to say that they would both be naked.
Sounds like theyve got the wrong mods!

I use to do this and because of it (with different models) I have multiple accounts to use, so I can "avoid" confrontations with certain models, despite me always being honest and never being all "omg bb you're the best and you're the only model I visit and tip and I love you so much".

Recently, I got to the point where I figured: Why should I have to do this? I am not in some committed relationship or agreement with them, so if they can't "handle" the fact I talk/tip others, then that is not my problem. Why should I have to become "that" guy who needs to sneak around like I have done something wrong? Don't get me wrong, I will still be anonymous now on some occasions but not due to this.

If........I........want.........to........do.........something............really.................annoying.........I........just............become............very................slow..........in................private

Usually I keep this for users that start a private while having peanuts on their account and hoping me do do a whole sex show in one minute :)

If........I........want.........to........do.........something............really.................annoying.........I........just............become............very................slow..........in................private

Usually I keep this for users that start a private while having peanuts on their account and hoping me do do a whole sex show in one minute :)

But.. BB... :p

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
I use to do this and because of it (with different models) I have multiple accounts to use, so I can "avoid" confrontations with certain models, despite me always being honest and never being all "omg bb you're the best and you're the only model I visit and tip and I love you so much".
Brett (and other members), I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this kind of behavior.

I really don't understand why some models behave this way.
I assume that they're in for the financial part (they probably think they'll be getting all your money if you don't visit other models, but that's not the case. You may be tight on budget and may want to reduce spending. You also may not want to tip on this exact day because you plan to save for the future purchase/show).

I've never been against the fact that even my best regulars visit other models. I think it's awesome! I'm not always available + they will get bored of me much slower if they visit others. Switching helps to shake things up and to not get sick of the one exact person.
If someone wants to spend on me, they will. If they don't, they won't no matter how hard I try.

+ It's a bad business strategy for any model in the long run. You can't expect to keep people around if you constantly make them feel bad about visiting other models.
I'm pretty sure your regulars won't stop visiting others if you make them feel bad about it. But they'll stop visiting YOU. That's the exact opposite of what any model wants.
Yeah, I think it may work on some people in the short term. They will apologize, maybe tip a few more tokens out of some *forced* guilty. Once or twice. But as time passes, the only one wish they'll be having is to stay away from your room, as far as possible.

I'm also surprised because I suspect that all this stalkerish behavior takes a lot of energy and time. I personally don't have that much energy and time to waste it on stalking my regulars. I've got my real life to live and my business to mind.

If someone who's reading my post, has got additional/redundant energy and time, PLEASE send it my way, Iol. Thank you :D

@Beawaresweety Thanks for the comment, and great points. Reading your response reminds me of a relationship I was in where she wouldn't allow me to have any female friends and how controlling that can be. Every person is different, and just because I enjoy someone's friendship doesn't mean that I'm going to fall in love with them. Granted, possible slightly different motives for the control (financial gain vs relationship). But, quite similar nonetheless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Brett (and other members), I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this kind of behavior.

I really don't understand why some models behave this way.
I assume that they're in for the financial part (they probably think they'll be getting all your money if you don't visit other models, but that's not the case. You may be tight on budget and may want to reduce spending. You also may not want to tip on this exact day because you plan to save for the future purchase/show).

I've never been against the fact that even my best regulars visit other models. I think it's awesome! I'm not always available + they will get bored of me much slower if they visit others. Switching helps to shake things up and to not get sick of the one exact person.
If someone wants to spend on me, they will. If they don't, they won't no matter how hard I try.

+ It's a bad business strategy for any model in the long run. You can't expect to keep people around if you constantly make them feel bad about visiting other models.
I'm pretty sure your regulars won't stop visiting others if you make them feel bad about it. But they'll stop visiting YOU. That's the exact opposite of what any model wants.
Yeah, I think it may work on some people in the short term. They will apologize, maybe tip a few more tokens out of some *forced* guilty. Once or twice. But as time passes, the only one wish they'll be having is to stay away from your room, as far as possible.

I'm also surprised because I suspect that all this stalkerish behavior takes a lot of energy and time. I personally don't have that much energy and time to waste it on stalking my regulars. I've got my real life to live and my business to mind.

If someone who's reading my post, has got additional/redundant energy and time, PLEASE send it my way, Iol. Thank you :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this post. I agree with all of it. It’s just nice to hear it from a model.

99% of the models I visit regularly are completely cool about not being my only “favorite.” But it only takes one or two tracking me down in another regular’s room or guilting me for skipping a show or two to make the whole experience less fun.

And yes - you’re right. I’m far less likely to enter the room of a model who I think will make me feel guilty (or anything other than happy). Let alone spend tokens there. Who pays money to feel bad?

And yes - you’re right. I’m far less likely to enter the room of a model who I think will make me feel guilty (or anything other than happy). Let alone spend tokens there. Who pays money to feel bad?

Agreed. Kind of why I stopped visiting one model. When they tell you that it's okay for you to visit other models, yet pout and whine about my not being there and them not doing so well really is a detractor. Especially when they're a top model.

Agreed. Kind of why I stopped visiting one model. When they tell you that it's okay for you to visit other models, yet pout and whine about my not being there and them not doing so well really is a detractor. Especially when they're a top model.
As far as I remember, you're on MFC, and MFC allows models to find out if members from their friendlist are being online (correct me if I'm wrong).

Hats off to MFC for having a messaging system.
I wish there was one on CB.

Sometimes people tip offline for some content but forget to pin their emails to the tipnote so I sit here, all confused because I have no idea where I should send my stuff to, lol.
So it'd be nice to have this great opportunity to contact a member and ask him for the necessary details.

But, at the same time, I understand that, if it comes true, many models will be getting bombarded with loads of pointless messages from some users. And a lot of users will be getting bombarded with loads of messages like "Hey, I'm on, go watch me", "I'm sad, you haven't tipped me for a while, but we can fix it, visit me now" or "You're online and aren't in my room? What a shame! I thought you liked me" from some models.

I personally understand that there are many reasons why someone may be online and may not want to visit a certain model or any models in general at the time.

Maybe they opened the site for a searching/browsing purposes and have no intention to visit anyone.
Maybe they opened the site in the background while doing something more important, to simply not forget to spend some sexy time a little later.
Maybe they opened the site to visit a certain model and this model isn't the same model who craves to see them in her room today.
Maybe they were just about to join that specific room but that annoying message puts them off and they no longer want to visit the room today.

I usually post my notifications about coming online on Snapchat, in my stories. People who want to join, will come. Those who don't, shouldn't feel obligated to. + CB allows to send an automatic notifications to all your followers, in just one click. It's enough.

No pressure. People come to have fun. If they're ready to pay, I'll provide as much fun as possible.
Nobody wants to pay for getting in trouble everytime.

Of course, once in a while I send a message to my regular if I haven't seen him for a long time, to figure out how he has been doing. Maybe something has happened, and I'd like to know if he wants to share.
But if there's no response, no worries at all, it's time to move on and mind my business.

Nobody should feel entitled to anything.
Members shouldn't expect to get my attention and sexy stuff for free. I shouldn't expect them to visit me every time I'm (and they're) on and/or to spend all their tokens on me.

It's all about fun. If it's no fun (at all or no longer), it means something went wrong and the best decision is to let it go.

Correct, I'm on MFC and they have a friend's list which allows them to see when we're on. The difference is that I believe models cannot get alerts when we log on, like members can for models. It has its pros and cons for certain. Overall, I don't mind as it's extremely rare for me to have to deal with the drama. But, it gets annoying at times.

MFC has messaging via both PM and internal mail. Can send a PM when online, even if they're offline which they'll get next time they log on. Mail works just like any internal mail system but is text only. Can definitely understand where it can be difficult to work out things with members to receive items they've tipped for offline. Not having a mail system means they don't have to support issues, so a little easier in those regards.

There's times where I'll log on, check messages and log off without even a word to any models who may be on. Sometimes I will get the "Are you okay? You didn't say Hi when you saw me online" message. I appreciate the inquiry most times, as sometimes it's nothng more than a test on why I didn't visit them. But, most times it's general inquiry like you said you do on occasion.

Like you said, it's all about fun. And, definitely agree about not feeling entitled to anything, model nor member.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Status
Not open for further replies.