AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get soo many PM spam these days from models that are not even from their room. Getting one from a model in who's room you are can be nice (although even that can be annoying) but from another room via viewer -> viewer pm? really? Normally I try to be polite and respond to messages, but not doing so can be a real downer!

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I get soo many PM spam these days from models that are not even from their room. Getting one from a model in who's room you are can be nice (although even that can be annoying) but from another room via viewer -> viewer pm? really? Normally I try to be polite and respond to messages, but not doing so can be a real downer!

is there not a way to just ban/block these models?
If a model was doing that to me, I can quite honestly know that they are not going to be the type of model I want to go and spend time/money with.

I am sure it works on some guys though - I bet lots of guys love the attention of feeling important. But for me, a model doing it to me would just result in a block if possible.

I sympathize with you 100% on this. If they want to see you, they will come back. If they miss out, oh well, that's their loss. Like the saying goes: 2 tears in a bucket? Fuck it. Also, I do this as a model but if it doesn't work for you don't, let them know they can leave a message in your inbox 24/7 if you're offline. Have them send you a message to let you know when they have the time to do a private show/s. If the time works, meet them then, and make your money. If they no-show, just send a polite message that you were online at that time, and/or if you can't do a private show at that time, just politely let them know you're unavailable. I've received a lot of gold being offline combined with a message, and it's always nice to make money when you're offline right? Not every time but I do receive an occasional surprise/s. Hope this is helpful. Have a good day/night whenever you read/see this message.

Thanks, but I wasn't asking for advice. And my post had nothing to do with members looking for a private show. You are also assuming that I even want to line up private shows.

But since you mentioned it, no, I'm not really feelin' the "Schedule a private show" idea. If that works for you, do you. In my experience, men who are serious about wanting to go private will do it right then and there when they're horny, they've already got me right there in front of them in free chat, and they have the tokens for it. I don't wanna keep hearing "When I get paid Friday, I'mma take you private." Promises, promises. Lol. And I'd be mad as hell if I scheduled a private show with someone...went to go put on something sexy...put on my wig cap and wig...plug in/turn on the bright light...plug in my cam...open up the OBS encoder...only for the guy to not show up because...guess what...he was all talk, or he forgot. Lol.

And if I were to consider scheduling one, it would be on Stripchat because they have that awesome new "Private Requests Offline" feature. And Stripchat will still pay the model the minimum duration of the show even if the guy doesn't show up. 👍

As a non-native English speaker I find the whole daddy thing rather creepy. I know intellectually what is meant, but still, yuck.
I guess some guys get off on the idea, but i'm with you on that one. A couple of days ago I visited a room and left again less than 10 seconds later. The room topic was "Can I suck your cock, daddy?".
Then of course I get a PM 30 seconds later asking me why I left and a cry emoji. I did the dishes instead.

I guess some guys get off on the idea, but i'm with you on that one. A couple of days ago I visited a room and left again less than 10 seconds later. The room topic was "Can I suck your cock, daddy?".
Then of course I get a PM 30 seconds later asking me why I left and a cry emoji. I did the dishes instead.
Maybe you should have told the model why? If no-one tells them, they never have the opportunity to realise and change 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you should have told the model why? If no-one tells them, they never have the opportunity to realise and change 🤷‍♂️
Oh, I did. I replied with a short "I'm not into all that daddy stuff". If they set up their room like that it's probably for a rational reason, and thus there is nothing for them to realize other than some rando not liking their room. They get their one datapoint and I get to not be there. Simple!

Reactions: Ozzie_
Thanks, but I wasn't asking for advice. And my post had nothing to do with members looking for a private show. You are also assuming that I even want to line up private shows.

But since you mentioned it, no, I'm not really feelin' the "Schedule a private show" idea. If that works for you, do you. In my experience, men who are serious about wanting to go private will do it right then and there when they're horny, they've already got me right there in front of them in free chat, and they have the tokens for it. I don't wanna keep hearing "When I get paid Friday, I'mma take you private." Promises, promises. Lol. And I'd be mad as hell if I scheduled a private show with someone...went to go put on something sexy...put on my wig cap and wig...plug in/turn on the bright light...plug in my cam...open up the OBS encoder...only for the guy to not show up because...guess what...he was all talk, or he forgot. Lol.

And if I were to consider scheduling one, it would be on Stripchat because they have that awesome new "Private Requests Offline" feature. And Stripchat will still pay the model the minimum duration of the show even if the guy doesn't show up. 👍

I get you about scheduling a private show though sometimes it's just not right the right or best time to be going into private for whatever reason. Say, it's late but I see a model I would definitely want to take private but I'm all disheveled and tired. I'd ask her when she'd be available and often a specific time so I'd be at my best and horniest, lol. The problem with that is when the scheduling process drags on too long and I have time to calm down and reconsider. Mainly, I try to pin down a time because it's always possible I might never see that model again.

I get you about scheduling a private show though sometimes it's just not right the right or best time to be going into private for whatever reason. Say, it's late but I see a model I would definitely want to take private but I'm all disheveled and tired. I'd ask her when she'd be available and often a specific time so I'd be at my best and horniest, lol. The problem with that is when the scheduling process drags on too long and I have time to calm down and reconsider. Mainly, I try to pin down a time because it's always possible I might never see that model again.

Yeah, this is what I like. When members ask about our availability, or read our cam schedule (to try to make it online when we're on), and sign up for alerts for when we go live. Not expect us to be available at their beck and call, as if this is SoapNet (the 24-hour soap opera channel). Lol. Also, Danny turned this into a conversation about scheduling private shows. My original post wasn't even about scheduling private shows (It was venting about something else), and he decided to give me unsolicited advice/suggestions (He tends to do that a lot on here) about scheduling private shows. Lol.

Last edited:

Whatever works for you. Make your money. Not assuming you want to line up private shows, just responding to what you wrote. Good thing you mentioned the Stripchat private requests offline feature for models reading this who might not know this feature exists. Gave your response a like.

I was a little annoyed but in fact it was the funniest thing I ever had in Camming.
I had a private with an awesome model from France. We PMed to discuss the private. In these PMs I always tell the model the things I don't like at the beginning so that the "no" is out of the way as soon as possible and we can talk about the "yes". I told her I don't like spanking, drooling and dildo. So far so good. After that I told her that I would like her to not look into the chat for the first 5 minutes of the private. I like that because of continuity of the show. Well that was a recipe for disaster because she somehow didn't understand and thought I love spanking, drooling and dildo. Or I wasn't clear enough for her to understand. The thing about not looking into the chat she understood. Well there I was with a model drooling, spanking her ass of for 5 minutes and I was like: "Noooooo, omg, what are you doing?" I couldn't just stop the private because I imagine that is a mayor turn off for the model. She was really passionate and did her very best and I tried to enjoy. But yeah, I was just happy when the 5 minutes were over. So in the chat I told her about the misunderstanding and she was so embarrassed that I had to do my best to ensure her that its ok and make her laugh about it. She then let me enjoy one of the best privates I ever had after reducing her prize a bit.

I was a little annoyed but in fact it was the funniest thing I ever had in Camming.
I had a private with an awesome model from France. We PMed to discuss the private. In these PMs I always tell the model the things I don't like at the beginning so that the "no" is out of the way as soon as possible and we can talk about the "yes". I told her I don't like spanking, drooling and dildo. So far so good. After that I told her that I would like her to not look into the chat for the first 5 minutes of the private. I like that because of continuity of the show. Well that was a recipe for disaster because she somehow didn't understand and thought I love spanking, drooling and dildo. Or I wasn't clear enough for her to understand. The thing about not looking into the chat she understood. Well there I was with a model drooling, spanking her ass of for 5 minutes and I was like: "Noooooo, omg, what are you doing?" I couldn't just stop the private because I imagine that is a mayor turn off for the model. She was really passionate and did her very best and I tried to enjoy. But yeah, I was just happy when the 5 minutes were over. So in the chat I told her about the misunderstanding and she was so embarrassed that I had to do my best to ensure her that its ok and make her laugh about it. She then let me enjoy one of the best privates I ever had after reducing her prize a bit.

I have to admit, the idea of a model doing every single thing that I dislike, one after the other, due to a misunderstanding is pretty hilarious.

I think she was most likely in autopilot mode and saw those keywords so then assumed its what you want. I doubt guys usually say what they don't want so I think it was easy for her or anyone to do. Very glad you both laughed it off and continued with a better show though.

*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.
There are so many to choose from, but the worst is when you are substantially tipping the model in public chat, and you are the only one tipping, and you are getting into your grove, chatting in PMs, and then suddenly she goes private with somebody else. I know that some of them are devoid of common business sense - after all she's making more money from you in public - but it is an unforgivable sin.

I have to admit, the idea of a model doing every single thing that I dislike, one after the other, due to a misunderstanding is pretty hilarious.
hahaha, yes! But actually her drooling was really sensitive and now I still don't like it except when she does it. So she kind of expanded my horizon. :)

After that I told her that I would like her to not look into the chat for the first 5 minutes of the private. I like that because of continuity of the show.

I really love this suggestion, and wish more people thought like you. It's really annoying when (during a private show) I have to keep stopping what I'm doing to move up closer to the screen to keep reading what the guy is typing to me now.

The most annoying thing for me at the moment is all those members asking for Skype show when I have "NO SKYPE" on my profile and whiteboard, but even more when I politely say that I don't do Skype shows they ask why not or try to convince me to.

Not the worst thing as such, but pretty odd; I asked a model (via PM) about making some simple custom content for me, and she thought it sounded like fun and agreed to do it. Next I thought we were going to discuss price and other administrivia, but instead I got a message from her (only) knight wanting to know all the details of the custom content and an offer to "arrange everything" between us.

I'm not sure what relationship they have and I assume the model know about his activities, but i'm not going to follow through on it 🤷‍♂️

Not the worst thing as such, but pretty odd; I asked a model (via PM) about making some simple custom content for me, and she thought it sounded like fun and agreed to do it. Next I thought we were going to discuss price and other administrivia, but instead I got a message from her (only) knight wanting to know all the details of the custom content and an offer to "arrange everything" between us.

I'm not sure what relationship they have and I assume the model know about his activities, but i'm not going to follow through on it 🤷‍♂️

I don't blame you. That's fucking ridiculous.

I don't blame you. That's fucking ridiculous.
Thanks, because I wasn't actually sure if I was being a dick. Briefly had the same feeling as when you wonder why everyone is laughing but you 😂
The knight had no problem with me turning down what he asked for, and it's probably not worth the drama if I bring this up with the model. Oh, well ...

OnlyFans models spamming their OF link on other people's YouTube videos (In the comments), and/or doing it on Twitter when the OP hasn't invited them to comment their OF link below. I see a lot of women doing that, and it's tacky as fuck.

Also, when I have a new video for sale that I'm excited about, I'd like to be able to post my sexy 5-second preview clip on Twitter without some random chick commenting "Retweet for retweet?" 🙄 Not everything is about you, honey. Besides, I retweet posts that I genuinely want to retweet.

Not quite sure where to stick this one so I will put it here.
It basically confirmed a reason why I don't enjoy watching couple shows, to be honest.

(It was a ticket show)

The woman was fantastic, stunning, fun, enthusiastic, full of energy, super sexy... everything you'd want.
The guy was the opposite of her in terms of energy.... he looked bored out of his brain - and I mean truly BORED, even when his cock was hard and inside of her, or no matter what she did, he was just there so bored and seemed like he didn't want to be there at all. This wasn't just a facial expression of being worried to perform or anything, it truly was him look extremely bored. It was a big turn off

OnlyFans models spamming their OF link on other people's YouTube videos (In the comments), and/or doing it on Twitter when the OP hasn't invited them to comment their OF link below. I see a lot of women doing that, and it's tacky as fuck.

Also, when I have a new video for sale that I'm excited about, I'd like to be able to post my sexy 5-second preview clip on Twitter without some random chick commenting "Retweet for retweet?" 🙄 Not everything is about you, honey. Besides, I retweet posts that I genuinely want to retweet.
I might have said something lol. Sorry!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Not quite sure where to stick this one so I will put it here.
It basically confirmed a reason why I don't enjoy watching couple shows, to be honest.

(It was a ticket show)

The woman was fantastic, stunning, fun, enthusiastic, full of energy, super sexy... everything you'd want.
The guy was the opposite of her in terms of energy.... he looked bored out of his brain - and I mean truly BORED, even when his cock was hard and inside of her, or no matter what she did, he was just there so bored and seemed like he didn't want to be there at all. This wasn't just a facial expression of being worried to perform or anything, it truly was him look extremely bored. It was a big turn off
When the hot chick is really enjoying herself and the dude appears to wish he were somewhere else, and/or appears to have no clue about how to, well, fuck a hot chick, it's a real buzzkill. Chemistry is chemistry. If it's there, you get a great show. If not, you're turned off and go look for somebody else.

he looked bored out of his brain - and I mean truly BORED
Maybe he already had a shittier than shit day and then had to top it off by going on cam? Who knows. Generally I think most guys on couple streams look half bored and somehow think getting their pokerface on is the right thing to do in order to entertain viewers. You should also consider the "porn angle". You'll find very few male porn actors who are expected to bring anything but a penis, mayyyybe some abs and the right tats to the set, at least in the low budget porn mills. You don't become George Uhl simply because you pee standing upright 🤷‍♂️

Maybe he already had a shittier than shit day and then had to top it off by going on cam? Who knows. Generally I think most guys on couple streams look half bored and somehow think getting their pokerface on is the right thing to do in order to entertain viewers. You should also consider the "porn angle". You'll find very few male porn actors who are expected to bring anything but a penis, mayyyybe some abs and the right tats to the set, at least in the low budget porn mills. You don't become George Uhl simply because you pee standing upright 🤷‍♂️
Doing webcams and porn myself, I will throw this out there. Any model/s and/or any person who works whatever job you work has to remember the golden rule: Business is business, personal is personal. Don't go online if you've had a bad moment/s in life, a bad day, and/or feel sick. Regarding porn, same thing. If you look bored or are too negative in your words and/or appearance, it's a big buzzkill. There's so many webcam models I've wanted to take private, and when I see the "negativity," I log off and go to another model instead.

streamate recently clarified what isn't allowed. daddy was included in the discussion. they said context is everything. as long as you don't use it alongside underage of incest (or implied) you are golden.

daddy is used like the nickname "baby." when you call someone baby, you aren't calling them an actual baby. this fleetwood mac songs always come to mind:

There's a rule in the porn industry. The movies always have to say "step" step dad or step mom or step sister

Same. If a cam site member has 'Daddy' in his screen name, I will call him everything else in that screen name except for the 'daddy' part. And if his screen name is just 'Daddy', then I'll call him D.
I have "papi" in my name. It usually gets a laugh when the models notice it. It's one long word so it takes a second for your brain to separate the letters into the phrase. Models say "hola papi" all the time. Nobody seems to be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.