AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if all this has been mentioned but the amount of pages I'd have to read through to find out would take longer than just writing in my ones....

-Models sending their 'loyal?' Members and Knights to harass and annoy other models to the point where they go offline or delete their accounts, either in incognito mode or make them create tons of gray accounts to go around with.
- Models bashing others for their success while they're sitting there day by day just bitching about how they're not getting what they want and not putting in any work whatsoever.
- Models who charge to talk, sometimes even per word.
- New models who didn't take the time to even read the site rules, yet alone figure out what a tip menu is, how to go about streaming and shows and what's a token even worth, who just hop on and charge next to nothing (making other models look very expensive, although we aren't) because they don't understand the value of the token or simply don't care and are there just to mess around, ive stuff avay for free or dont even understand how to properly stream ( don't know what a private is, don't know how to create a menu or use any extensions/bots, accept other forms of payment or advertise meets etc.)- some of us take this very seriously and are working extremely hard towards our goals, don't think it's quite fair.. it is what it is though I guess, to each their own. Its just very annoying seeing that. Most of those models don't last 2 weeks but that's besides the point.
- models who stare at a wall for hours, letting everyone know they're alive just by blinking every 10 minutes

Don't know if all this has been mentioned but the amount of pages I'd have to read through to find out would take longer than just writing in my ones....

-Models sending their 'loyal?' Members and Knights to harass and annoy other models to the point where they go offline or delete their accounts, either in incognito mode or make them create tons of gray accounts to go around with.
- Models bashing others for their success while they're sitting there day by day just bitching about how they're not getting what they want and not putting in any work whatsoever.
- New models who didn't take the time to even read the site rules, yet alone figure out what a tip menu is, how to go about streaming and shows and what's a token even worth, who just hop on and charge next to nothing (making other models look very expensive, although we aren't) because they don't understand the value of the token or simply don't care and are there just to mess around, ive stuff avay for free or dont even understand how to properly stream ( don't know what a private is, don't know how to create a menu or use any extensions/bots, accept other forms of payment or advertise meets etc.)- some of us take this very seriously and are working extremely hard towards our goals, don't think it's quite fair.. it is what it is though I guess, to each their own. Its just very annoying seeing that. Most of those models don't last 2 weeks but that's besides the point.
- models who stare at a wall for hours, letting everyone know they're alive just by blinking every 10 minutes

Hey @Lexi_Summers

I’m kind of glad you brought up the behaviour of models when it comes to harassment.

All models are performers who work hard.
Other models are not your enemies, they are your peers and colleagues so this childish behaviour should not extend past highschool.
We are all adults on camsites to earn an income, build careers, and others are here to enjoy and have fun, so let's all respect one another.

• New Stripchat Rule:
  • We aim to keep our site clean and fair and we also prohibit deliberate/planned scamming, harassing, or insulting of other models in any way.

This negative environment/behaviour will no longer be tolerated on our site and consequences will be taken with all who breach our rules.

Hey @Lexi_Summers

I’m kind of glad you brought up the behaviour of models when it comes to harassment.

All models are performers who work hard.
Other models are not your enemies, they are your peers and colleagues so this childish behaviour should not extend past highschool.
We are all adults on camsites to earn an income, build careers, and others are here to enjoy and have fun, so let's all respect one another.

• New Stripchat Rule:
  • We aim to keep our site clean and fair and we also prohibit deliberate/planned scamming, harassing, or insulting of other models in any way.

This negative environment/behaviour will no longer be tolerated on our site and consequences will be taken with all who breach our rules.
Hi Charlie. Thanks for pointing out this rule, glad something is being done with all the bullying and harassment that's been really affecting the mood of some rooms/models.

I have a user account, go around making friends, tip a lot and even Knight for some of my model friends. We send members to each others rooms for fun and to support each other and share success.
Should support and help fellow models at least that's how I see it, I don't have competition because I'm unique and who likes me, likes me and who doesn't, has a milion other rooms to go to 🤷‍♀️

Hi Charlie. Thanks for pointing out this rule, glad something is being done with all the bullying and harassment that's been really affecting the mood of some rooms/models.
I have a user account, go around making friends, tip a lot and even Knight for some of my model friends. We send members to each others rooms for fun and to support each other and share success.Should support and help fellow models at least that's how I see it, I don't have competition because I'm unique and who likes me, likes me and who doesn't, has a milion other rooms to go to 🤷‍♀️

I’m so proud to hear you say this Lexi! :inlove:

I adore my models who support each other because you are all unique, special performers with your own style and amazing qualities, and there is certainly enough love/users to go around without targeting each other. Way to go girl! :clap:

We should all aim to keep our environment fun, safe and entertaining so we can all enjoy it as it has been designed to do :blush:

Nice list. Thanks for posting. No, your list isn't too long and yes, it does give great examples about what a lot of models are doing wrong.

Whenever I see a model online. I always ask, ready for private? I'll hit the button, and then, oh sorry, I have to adjust my lighting. Huh. I'm polite, and if they only take a minute or two, I'll finish the show, not hold a grudge, and hope to do another show with that model, if I add them to my favs for future shows. If it's a random, just happened after I hit the button, I don't get upset, I'm just patient, but not too patient if that makes sense. The ones who take 3-5 minutes to adjust lighting, I thank them for their time, log off, and go back to my favs who always represent and never disappoint.

On the other hand, I follow a model who, if she sees a new model that looks alone or nervous or sad, will send her followers to that models room to tip bomb them. I have participated and the reaction is wonderful. But I do worry that it sets unfair expectations for the new model.

On the other hand, I follow a model who, if she sees a new model that looks alone or nervous or sad, will send her followers to that models room to tip bomb them. I have participated and the reaction is wonderful. But I do worry that it sets unfair expectations for the new model.

Thanks for sharing this @Jay_Storm
I think that's really cute and whoever this model is, I take my hat off to her for trying to help other new models. :clap::clap::clap:
This is wonderful!! :inlove: :h::inlove:

As I said, it's nice to see our industry thriving in a positive light and as previously stated, there is plenty of love to go around.

This would give the new model an amazing boost!
It also gives the model a chance to get to know other users and an opportunity to interact with another experienced model who knows what she is doing.
If anything, this will help the new model grow!

Saw this today while looking around for a new model to hang with. Found a very, very beautiful model, but does that warrant this kind of attitude? (not advertised as femdom or anything) Those 2 members tipped 77 to spin the wheel.

things1.png

She promptly banned the guys after a few seconds without performing the wheel prize...or they just left at the same time, I don't know.

I was incognito. But couldn't resist coming back visible to see what would happen (I am dk purple) .

First thing she says to me? "<Username> spin my wheel"
I sent the laughing emoji, but you can only chat if you tip. I just left her there with 1 anonymous user. How could this possibly work?

Saw this today while looking around for a new model to hang with. Found a very, very beautiful model, but does that warrant this kind of attitude? (not advertised as femdom or anything) Those 2 members tipped 77 to spin the wheel.
She promptly banned the guys after a few seconds without performing the wheel prize...or they just left at the same time, I don't know.

FYI Note:
If a user spins the Wheel of Fortune and the model does not provide the winnings, the model can be reported to Support so we can investigate the incident and refund the user those tokens.

Whenever I see a model online. I always ask, ready for private? I'll hit the button, and then, oh sorry, I have to adjust my lighting. Huh. I'm polite, and if they only take a minute or two, I'll finish the show, not hold a grudge, and hope to do another show with that model, if I add them to my favs for future shows. If it's a random, just happened after I hit the button, I don't get upset, I'm just patient, but not too patient if that makes sense. The ones who take 3-5 minutes to adjust lighting, I thank them for their time, log off, and go back to my favs who always represent and never disappoint.
I can't believe people will waste 5 mins of someone's paid time "adjusting lighting" - that seems mad! If they're already live on cam surely the lighting is already set up sufficiently? I mean even when someone wants me to relocate to a different part of my room, redress or find some kind of prob I'd never dream of taking that long wtf

View attachment 92857

I was incognito. But couldn't resist coming back visible to see what would happen (I am dk purple) .

First thing she says to me? "<Username> spin my wheel"
I sent the laughing emoji, but you can only chat if you tip. I just left her there with 1 anonymous user. How could this possibly work?
I guess she hasn't made it super clear but in fairness she has tagged it #mistress and #goddess so it's clearly femdom. Findom IS a very popular fetish so maybe she's used to the guys in her room loving this attitude. Seems v risky though and poor 12345dahjnv clearly wasn't in on it 😅

Hate when you tip for a custom video then here nothing from the model for weeks. Currently experiencing that now. Going on 2 weeks now. Still haven't heard anything about it. I hate reporting and going through the site to resolve things like this. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. All it would take is a quick message to say that you have been busy. I understand life happens.

*Are those models really sending their goons to go harass other models, or are those members doing it on their own without the model(s) realizing it? The last time I reported a model for something sort of like this, the site had informed me that it actually wasn't the model doing it. It was someone who'd either made a copycat screen name like hers...or one of those members who adores the model so much that they've gotta have her name within his screen name (ILoveYummyBrownFox, for example). So whoever was doing that shit was really doing a disservice to that model (Making her look bad), who may not have had any idea that this was happening "in her name."

*Are you referring to models who have guests/basics (On other sites they're called grays) muted, and only let premium members (or members with tokens) talk? I and many other models have this enabled, and like it that way. A one-time $19.99 token purchase (200 tokens) on MFC makes you a premium member for life, and gives you the ability to chat in all of the rooms. But I don't think this is what you're talking about? You're referring to models actually requiring a tip just to make friendly "Hi, how was your day?" conversation? If so, well that sucks. 👎 But coming into a model's free chat to ask her 20 questions about what's the biggest cock she's ever had...tell me about the last time you fucked...would you fuck 18-year old dick...etc... Yeah, that member definitely needs to be tipping a little something. Lol.

*Are those models really sending their goons to go harass other models, or are those members doing it on their own without the model(s) realizing it? The last time I reported a model for something sort of like this, the site had informed me that it actually wasn't the model doing it. It was someone who'd either made a copycat screen name like hers...or one of those members who adores the model so much that they've gotta have her name within his screen name (ILoveYummyBrownFox, for example). So whoever was doing that shit was really doing a disservice to that model (Making her look bad), who may not have had any idea that this was happening "in her name."

*Are you referring to models who have guests/basics (On other sites they're called grays) muted, and only let premium members (or members with tokens) talk? I and many other models have this enabled, and like it that way. A one-time $19.99 token purchase (200 tokens) on MFC makes you a premium member for life, and gives you the ability to chat in all of the rooms. But I don't think this is what you're talking about? You're referring to models actually requiring a tip just to make friendly "Hi, how was your day?" conversation? If so, well that sucks. 👎 But coming into a model's free chat to ask her 20 questions about what's the biggest cock she's ever had...tell me about the last time you fucked...would you fuck 18-year old dick...etc... Yeah, that member definitely needs to be tipping a little something. Lol.
Yep, it's the models sending them. I've witnessed it as I was lurking in few rooms. I'm on stripchat, and it happens almost daily. There has been a few recent events where it got so heated between models that they are now slagging each other off not only on stripchat but also all over social media. Threatening each other etc. And the members of each model are being sent to harass the other...

Hehe no, I also don't let unverified guests to talk and mute grays with such questions. I meant models charging to speak themselves, asking members to tip 5tk per word, 50 tk per sentence or something like that. OK, I get the "moan your name" tip menu items for the models to do that, but to want members to tip 5 tokens for the model to open her mouth and say hi is a bit of a stretch in my opinion

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I don't know if this is "annoying" exactly but it's the one thing that will make me leave a cam model's room, and that's when they seem like don't want to be there. Rude to members or just not engaging with chat at all, ignoring tips, almost seeming like they're streaming but don't realize it. And I'm not talking having a bad day or being low energy or down, but a persistent negative energy. There was one cam model I supported for a while but ended up leaving because I just felt like I was bothering her by being there.

And it's really nothing personal. It's her room. It's just not what I go to cam shows for.

Reactions: NotYou
Whenever I see a model online. I always ask, ready for private? I'll hit the button, and then, oh sorry, I have to adjust my lighting. Huh. I'm polite, and if they only take a minute or two, I'll finish the show, not hold a grudge. The ones who take 3-5 minutes to adjust lighting, I thank them for their time, log off

🛑:stop:🛑

This is NOT ok.

Especially if the model is charging a high rate per minute.
Models should not be taking 5 minutes to adjust lighting/camera after you have commenced the private show.
Exit the show immediately and report the model to Support in order for them to investigate the incident.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Hate when you tip for a custom video then here nothing from the model for weeks. Currently experiencing that now. Going on 2 weeks now. Still haven't heard anything about it. I hate reporting and going through the site to resolve things like this. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. All it would take is a quick message to say that you have been busy. I understand life happens.

This is NOT ok.

It should not take a model 2 weeks to provide services paid for.
Send the model a nice reminder message and if you do not receive what was promised, report the model to Support in order for them to investigate the incident.

Although in saying this, where and how did the model promise to send you this video??
Was the agreement to send you something off our site? 🤔

I'm on stripchat, and it happens almost daily. There has been a few recent events where it got so heated between models that they are now slagging each other off not only on stripchat but also all over social media. Threatening each other etc. And the members of each model are being sent to harass the other...

This is NOT ok.

For anyone who missed my previous post, we have a rule in place against harassment: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...oying-thing-a-model-can-do.11933/post-1152460
Models doing this on our site can be reported to Support and actions will be taken.

Stripchat Rule:
  • We aim to keep our site clean and fair and prohibit deliberate/planned harassing or insulting of other models in any way.

This is NOT ok.

It should not take a model 2 weeks to provide services paid for.
Send the model a nice reminder message and if you do not receive what was promised, report the model to Support in order for them to investigate the incident.

Although in saying this, where and how did the model promise to send you this video??
Was the agreement to send you something off our site? 🤔
Communication is important but 2 weeks for a custom is entirely reasonable. I take 30 days or more on many of mine. I think the expected date should always be communicated clearly but a 2 week wait on a custom would be totally standard imo. Sites with custom videos built into their services usually give a month.

Communication is important

You are absolutely correct @Miss_Lollipop and if you are upfront with your users about expectations and timeframes, then you are communicating perfectly with them and it doesn't matter how long it takes you to provide the content 😊

As long as everyone is clear, you will avoid unhappy members who then complain about you and give you a bad rap all due to miscommunication.

But without an agreement or any discussion about wait times, followed with absolutely nil correspondence with your members after payment, you cannot blame them for thinking they've been scammed after 2 weeks of nothing.

Communication is important but 2 weeks for a custom is entirely reasonable. I take 30 days or more on many of mine. I think the expected date should always be communicated clearly but a 2 week wait on a custom would be totally standard imo. Sites with custom videos built into their services usually give a month.
I understand. But after I tipped the agreed upon price I asked about a time frame. Haven't heard anything since that. The model has posted a few time and been on between now and then, but still hasn't check my messages. She hasnt even checked the message asking about a time frame. This is on Onlyfans by the way.

custom video
That's bad, unprofessional and scammy, I would say. I guess that site doesn't have any sort of escrow system in place which holds models accountable, so to speak. Personally, I bought some exclusive custom vids from a couple of models. But it wasn't on that site. I must be honest, I have nothing but positive things to say. I always got to choose the delivery date as well.

I can also tell you for a fact that non only I got a message from both of the models the same day I placed my order, but, in one instance, I was also made aware from day 1 about the delivery date and any problem she had at that moment. She also even sent me a message the day before I got my custom made, which btw the way I didn't read because it's not like I'm on that site every day, but I appreciated it and was a nice touch, I find. That's how you do business. Any business, I'd say. As a result, I bought and got 2 or 3 other exclusive custom made videos from her. Can't remember now. I guess that's not the site to go to for a custom video.

I bought some exclusive custom vids from a couple of models. But it wasn't on that site. I must be honest, I have nothing but positive things to say. I always got to choose the delivery date as well.

It's unfortunate to say but I wish your experience was the NORM. I've had to get 3 refunds from manyvids for models that couldn't produce a video in months. Also suddenly offering customs right before a model 'retires' is also a pretty common scam.

Sure 'life happens' but when it always seem to only happen when the model is about to miss the deadline it will always be suspicious and way to common for even models that are good with their timeframe to go dark or get upset if you try to ask for an update approaching the deadline.

I don't know anyone that has ordered custom from a variety of models that doesn't seem to have at least one poor, confusing or bad experience. It's definitely an industry wide issue. I wouldn't engage in ordering a custom through any site that didn't have a strong customer support for when problems happen.

It's definitely an industry wide issue. I wouldn't engage in ordering a custom through any site that didn't have a strong customer support for when problems happen.
Yeah, that's actually the site I was talking about, but didn't mention. This is just my experience. From your words, I guess I was lucky having to deal with professional models, I mean, that's your job, why would you not treat it as a business. But I believe it's important that you have shared your buying experience as well, and the issues that you had and been through. Mine were exclusive customs, not customs, to be exact. But I mean, I get what you are saying.

I believe you are right, the adult industry, which btw I am not part of, really seems to attracts lots of scammy people. However, I also imagine those are the ones who only make hobby money from it, so to speak, because they don't treat it as business. I mean, good for them, for what I care and to the matter. You can fool people one time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time, as the saying goes. In all business scammers usually are thrown out of it in the end. That's how markets work in any business. Maybe they will start a thread here complaing about how they aren't making any money and nobody tips them or take them private. I believe it's important that you have shared your experience. I just shared mine. Both are valid and give a significant perspective.

Last edited:
I understand. But after I tipped the agreed upon price I asked about a time frame. Haven't heard anything since that. The model has posted a few time and been on between now and then, but still hasn't check my messages. She hasnt even checked the message asking about a time frame. This is on Onlyfans by the way.

I had a bad experience with a custom on OF too, but I did realise she was very very very busy, genuinely busy.
She didn't read my messages and did upload content every day. What I realised is, that it wasn't her trying to be scammy or bad or anything, it was just she was on lots of different platforms uploading exclusive content, she was doing lots of custom videos (all kinds of stuff and of these some were much harder, longer, more expensive which guys had paid for so they were more priority), she was also doing the whole Girlfriend Experience on Snapchat and other places for guys, I think she also did real life amateur scenes too, and she also did more than this.
On top of all of this, she has to EDIT each and every video which obviously also takes a lot of time.

When she did eventually read my message and we started to talk a bit more, she did explain all of this and she really did apologize to me and I really did understand and said it was ok - I think most of us, despite being around models a lot etc, don't necessarily see JUST HOW MUCH there is being done, especially when trying to provide for multiple platforms, and if they also cam on top of this - plus she had a real life family (kid to look after).

Ever since this, I have personally had such a wonderful "relationship" and understanding with her and we have great laughs when she is finally able to talk back.

Try to consider all of these before assuming a scam. I mean, on her OnlyFans does she have it displayed how many fans/subscribers she has? If so, if it's hundreds or thousands, imagine how many of these may be paying for customs too. Then on top, is she camming in places? is she providing other services on other platforms?

You are absolutely correct @Miss_Lollipop and if you are upfront with your users about expectations and timeframes, then you are communicating perfectly with them and it doesn't matter how long it takes you to provide the content 😊

As long as everyone is clear, you will avoid unhappy members who then complain about you and give you a bad rap all due to miscommunication.

But without an agreement or any discussion about wait times, followed with absolutely nil correspondence with your members after payment, you cannot blame them for thinking they've been scammed after 2 weeks of nothing.
Yeah 100% fair that he should have a response I just wanted to clarify that models should not be required to provide custom videos within 2 weeks.. just to communicate clearly.

I hope he gets his situation sorted out!

Even though I tell the member that they'll have it within one week (I usually have it sent to him the next day though), I can only speak for myself...not other models. I've seen a lot of models say that they need about 2 weeks for the custom video. Life gets busy. Some models have other jobs outside of this. Maybe the model is on her time of the month, and can't do penetration stuff right now. Maybe she's been sick. I do agree that it'd be nice for you to get an e-mail, if she thinks she won't be able to complete it by the time frame she'd given you.

Also, some models have more than one custom video orders in their queue. Recording/reviewing/editing/sending a video can take hours. There have been times when I've recorded a video (Not necessarily custom), and then when I went to review it I'd find that there was no sound...and I'd need to redo it. SMH. If it's a vibrator/orgasm video, I might not feel like redoing it right away (And if I did, it'd feel fake). I might redo it later on when I get "in the mood" to use my vibrator again.

Did the model give you an estimated time frame? Also, some models offer an option where you can pay extra if you want a rushed delivery within X day/s. We usually don't like it when a member starts bugging us to check up on how the video is going. But if the time frame she's given you has already passed, before reporting her you should message her calmly to ask about it (Make sure to say "hi" at the beginning of your message...not just "You almost done my video?"). With some sites, like IWantClips and ManyVids, an escrow system is used for custom video orders. So the money isn't even released to the model until she's delivered the video to you. You may want to go this route from now on, rather than the route of just tipping X tokens in public chat.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.