AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I tell the member that they'll have it within one week (I usually have it sent to him the next day though), I can only speak for myself...not other models. I've seen a lot of models say that they need about 2 weeks for the custom video. Life gets busy. Some models have other jobs outside of this. Maybe the model is on her time of the month, and can't do penetration stuff right now. Maybe she's been sick. I do agree that it'd be nice for you to get an e-mail, if she thinks she won't be able to complete it by the time frame she'd given you.

Also, some models have more than one custom video orders in their queue. Recording/reviewing/editing/sending a video can take hours. There have been times when I've recorded a video (Not necessarily custom), and then when I went to review it I'd find that there was no sound...and I'd need to redo it. SMH. If it's a vibrator/orgasm video, I might not feel like redoing it right away (And if I did, it'd feel fake). I might redo it later on when I get "in the mood" to use my vibrator again.

Did the model give you an estimated time frame? Also, some models offer an option where you can pay extra if you want a rushed delivery within X day/s. We usually don't like it when a member starts bugging us to check up on how the video is going. But if the time frame she's given you has already passed, before reporting her you should message her calmly to ask about it (Make sure to say "hi" at the beginning of your message...not just "You almost done my video?"). With some sites, like IWantClips and ManyVids, an escrow system is used for custom video orders. So the money isn't even released to the model until she's delivered the video to you. You may want to go this route from now on, rather than the route of just tipping X tokens in public chat.
We discussed the topic of the video and price. Also the length. She said everything would be done the way I wanted. I tipped her the agreed amount then I ask about a time frame. After thst crickets. She was messaging back and for right away up until that point.

It still shows that she hasn't even looked at the question about time frame. I sent a question a few days later with a tip note asking if she forgot. Still hasn't looked at that. Just today I sent another small tip note asking if she still planned on making the video. Nothing.

Mind you she's been on and posted a few times. So I know she's at least still alive. Lol.

It seems poor form to promise a service and to neither fulfill it in a timely manner, nor communicate any delays. In any business.

I work in hardware retail (not tech; tools and building supplies etc). I often have to order in items for people / builders that we do not normally stock. I tell the customer what sort of lead time there is and, if that changes after I place my order with our supplier, I communicate the changed delivery schedule with my customer.

The customer is NOT always right, but the customer is the lifeblood of a business (and I think all here agree that camming etc IS a business), and they should be treated with respect and courtesy.

It seems poor form to promise a service and to neither fulfill it in a timely manner, nor communicate any delays. In any business.
Because that's not a business but a way to scam money out of your paying cllient base, instead. Imagine runnining a business and not being able to deliver your product or service to your customer base. Not even in a month. Laughable and unbelievable. That's your problem, not your clients' problem. Just like in any business. Hobby and scammy money.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I dont like it when the model says she can speak English fluently, but then you find out she is using google translate in the private making the conversation slow and full of possible misunderstandings. I don't mind when her English is bad or non existent but I surely like to know that before starting a private so I can adjust to that. If I like the model, I like the model and she doesn't have to lie about her English skills.

When models promise users dates that never happen - just to make more money off them. I know of at least one model who does this all the time. She earns a lot of money (at least 10.000 tokens a day), but only because she keeps the men believing that they can meet her someday, if they tip her enough. Firstly, it is very mean to the men and secondly to the other models, who stick to the rules and don't promise dates, because of us then mostly the same is expected and it becomes difficult to explain to the men that it is only online interaction.

Last edited:
When models promise users dates that never happen - just to make more money off them. I know of at least one model who does this all the time. She earns a lot of money (at least 10.000 tokens a day), but only because she keeps the men believing that they can meet her someday, if they tip her enough. Firstly, it is very mean to the men and secondly to the other models, who stick to the rules and don't promise dates, because of us then mostly the same is expected and it becomes difficult to explain to the men that it is only online interaction.
And, thirdly, I suspect it violates the TOS of the platforms she cams on. I think SC would take a dim view of a model alluding to actual meetups.

Mind you she's been on and posted a few times. So I know she's at least still alive. Lol.
Have you actually seen her online or are you just assuming she was online because new posts appeared? I'm asking because you can schedule posts in advance on OF.

Models that will come to your room to advertise their room! I mean what the fuck! Not my fault she can't do her job.
Yes, the 3 line attack, hard to catch by spam filters:

Hi!
You are so very pretty!
I can’t stop rubbing my wet pussy when I see you!

Often I actually visit such a model, and I usually get a PM. I use that to patiently explain her that most models don’t like advertisements of other models in their rooms, and that I would rather convince her not to advertise again than report the advertising message. Most often, the model agrees.

Last edited:
She earns a lot of money (at least 10.000 tokens a day), but only because she keeps the men believing that they can meet her someday, if they tip her enough.

I suspect it violates the TOS of the platforms she cams on. I think SC would take a dim view of a model alluding to actual meetups.

@Ozzie_ is correct.
This is forbidden on Stripchat.

@Carmen_Monroe
If this is happening on our site, I would very much appreciate you PM me this models username so I can investigate further.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Well she still hasn't replied to my messages or even checked them.
Personally, I'd consider the money lost. If she makes the video for you, you will be pleasantly surprised as you don't expect it; If she does not, you won't care as you are past that and moved on. Btw, If I may ask, how much have you paid for your custom videos? I know that one can price whatever they want, Just curious about how things work on that site. That said, I have no idea how that site works, however, I guess there has to be a way for models to turn off the custom videos availability option there.

If she is genuinely depressed and not just using it as an excuse for anything else, then, I am not sure if you have ever experienced depression, it can hit very hard, so please try to give her the benefit of the doubt and be patient. I know it's annoying when money is involved, and I would be annoyed too, but depression si truly horrible (it's something I have suffered with for the last 10 years).

She has probably got other guys being horrible to her about it etc so if you can, try to be a bit more understanding for her.

Doesn't really annoy me, but made me shake my head, roll my eyes.

Cruising SC today and stopped briefly in a room (2 women and a guy). They have a menu item of 49 tks for "Do whatever we are doing harder" (or similar). This is all well and good except that at the top of the video stream is an overlay saying "Tip 23 tks and we will do whatever we are doing harder". The main model a number of times during the 10 minutes or so I was there touted the 49tk spiel. :facepalm: :)

Strikes me as rather unprofessional to not now what you're advertising in your own room, but what do I know, they are VERY popular. ;)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Doesn't really annoy me, but made me shake my head, roll my eyes.

Cruising SC today and stopped briefly in a room (2 women and a guy). They have a menu item of 49 tks for "Do whatever we are doing harder" (or similar). This is all well and good except that at the top of the video stream is an overlay saying "Tip 23 tks and we will do whatever we are doing harder". The main model a number of times during the 10 minutes or so I was there touted the 49tk spiel. :facepalm: :)

Strikes me as rather unprofessional to not now what you're advertising in your own room, but what do I know, they are VERY popular. ;)
Sounds strangely familiar, like my favorite couple on there.. were they German by any chance?😆

Actually I think so. :)
Think I know who you mean. They're always on the front page when they're on, usually just a couple but sometimes they bring another girl in. They do usually have " do everything harder" for 23 tk and have an overlay on the video too for it, when it's 3some they have it for 49, she probably forgot to change it on the video overlay, happes sometimes - I forget to change stuff too and thank god for my Knight who never fails to remind me I'm dumb 😭🤣

hope instead he reminds you that you're busy!!! :rofl:
(J/K, I get it)
I said what I said 😅😆😆😆

Another annoying thing a model can do.. overreact to Lovense toys.. babe, 1 sec low doesn't make anyone shake and scream and orgasm... stop it... 😭 I don't find those reactions very sexy but seeing the tips rolling in, it kind a hurts my feelings 😏

This isn't exactly THE MOST annoying but it sure is annoying, for me at least.
I am unsure if you ladies sometimes forget you're on cam and have guys watching, and potentially for sexy/sexual things, but sometimes you can go full-on mission impossible picking your nose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I get that we all do it (don't deny it), especially on our own, but it's not the most attractive thing to watch someone doing this... To be honest I do find it funny now I am typing it, but at the time if you're in a room, it's not so funny, it's just... awkward and not so "nice" haha

This isn't exactly THE MOST annoying but it sure is annoying, for me at least.
I am unsure if you ladies sometimes forget you're on cam and have guys watching, and potentially for sexy/sexual things, but sometimes you can go full-on mission impossible picking your nose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I get that we all do it (don't deny it), especially on our own, but it's not the most attractive thing to watch someone doing this... To be honest I do find it funny now I am typing it, but at the time if you're in a room, it's not so funny, it's just... awkward and not so "nice" haha
I don't do this but one gross thing that happens to me on cam is pussy farts from having too much lube in, I want to dig a hole and hide myself when it happens because no one will be able to tell that it's not a fart fart

I don't do this but one gross thing that happens to me on cam is pussy farts from having too much lube in, I want to dig a hole and hide myself when it happens because no one will be able to tell that it's not a fart fart
I used to purposefully do this for thousands of tokens. It made me quite popular on 4chan for a bit. 🤣

I used to purposefully do this for thousands of tokens. It made me quite popular on 4chan for a bit. 🤣
oh come on!! see this is the difference years of experience make, i try to hide it and you profit of it 😅

Depending on what you are doing when it happens, many guys, myself included may actually find the sound erotic. :shy:

Queefing, I mean.. not farting :rofl:

I end up queefing too sometimes from the ass clapping (My ass flashes include at least 30 seconds of ass clapping). But between the music playing and the fan I have on sometimes, the members probably can't even hear it. But I start giggling and say "OMG, I'm queefing!" 😂

Also I don't think men mind when it happens from sex, because they're probably feeling proud of themselves for "dicking you down" properly. :rofl: So, if anything, I'd think it'd make them feel even better about themselves. Like I did that!

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

oh come on!! see this is the difference years of experience make, i try to hide it and you profit of it 😅
It’s a whole different thing if it’s done on purpose versus happening on accident in the middle of a show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.