AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant, the text that you translated, was she typing or speaking?

Because if she *typed* that to you, when it had no meaning to / for you, then that is weird. If she was talking on her phone during a private show with you, whilst it being a "take a break" type of private, I do think in that context she should have shown you respect and told you she was on the phone (or talking to some one else).

If I took a model for a private show so she could have a break, I would still expect her to interact with me, not ignore me and engage with other people that I could not see. At least not without her saying something like "Excuse me I need to answer my phone" etc.

But again I will suggest to you that your relationship with this model is not healthy for you. Take a break! (no pun intended)
The text I posted was what she was saying to someone in Russian. Spoken. She was typing to me at the same time, in a completely different conversation. All this time, I thought she was speaking to me in Russian, and then typing a translation. It turns out this is not the case. This could have been going on for a long time now, for all I know.

Reactions: Ozzie_
The text I posted was what she was saying to someone in Russian. Spoken. She was typing to me at the same time, in a completely different conversation. All this time, I thought she was speaking to me in Russian, and then typing a translation. It turns out this is not the case. This could have been going on for a long time now, for all I know.
Ok I am going to agree with you, it is weird on her part. And maybe disrespectful, especially if that is what she always does in your private shows! (although I must applaud her ability to have at least two completely unrelated conversations at the same time ;) )

But I am going to agree with myself (and others): you need to step away from this model. Her room is not a healthy place for you.

(Continued)
Well, I have never been to Moscow, so this conversation was not with me.
The point is, the entire time she's in Private Show with me, she was having a separate conversation with someone in Russian.

I would really appreciate some feedback from the community here.
Did I go too far? I feel guilty, but only kind of.
Do I confront her? I am almost afraid to. The money is not the issue, but I did spend almost two hours in Exclusive with her and spent over 1500 tokens.
I feel angry because I feel like I have been played. Taken for a fool. Or is this just pride on my part?
Part of me is proud of her, that she is more active politically than she ever let on. And given the circumstances in her country, she is quite courageous. I admire her in a way even more. But the fact that she thinks she can just do this right in front of me kind of hurts.
If this conversation was with an admin or a friend on some Russian social media platform, I actually won't be that bothered.
If it was with another member from another site, I will be pissed. (And I am not sure why I feel that way).
(Actually, the conversation seems to point to someone actually in Russia, which her studio has probably blocked geographically, and the fact that we were in Exclusive also makes that scenario less likely. But it still bothers me,)

I honestly do not know what to do. Part of me wants to leave it because I admire her even more, and because of the means I used to come by the information.
But part of me thinks if I leave it I am being a chump.

I respect your opinions, so I would welcome some input here.
Thanks.
I find this very confusing.
You were in exclusive private for 2 hours to giver her a 'rest'.
She spent the entire time talking to someone else in Russian.
Did you not intervene and ask her what was going on?
Maybe you have previously done 'rest privates' that allowed her to do other things than engage with you, IDK.
But that seems weird to me, especially if you would be ok with this if she were chatting with a studio employee, but not if she were chatting with another user elsewhere?

If she works in a studio probably chatting to another cam model?

If it was a "take a rest" kind of private I don't see anything wrong with that.

I find this very confusing.
You were in exclusive private for 2 hours to giver her a 'rest'.
She spent the entire time talking to someone else in Russian.
Did you not intervene and ask her what was going on?
Maybe you have previously done 'rest privates' that allowed her to do other things than engage with you, IDK.
But that seems weird to me, especially if you would be ok with this if she were chatting with a studio employee, but not if she were chatting with another user elsewhere?
She doesn't speak English. (Or any other language) She always speaks in Russian. It is usually directed at me, as she will look directly at the camera and gesture in support of what she types to me. Lately it has been a bit different.

Last edited:
A 2-hour monologue? Wow
She reads what I type, through a translator. Then she reacts. She often pauses, sometimes she laughs. The translation slows things down quite a lot. Often she performs a strip dance somewhere in the middle, but not yesterday. She doesn't talk non-stop for two hours. It turns out she was also conversing with someone else yesterday. And YES, I am making more out of this than I should be. The further I get into this discussion the more I see that. It was just a bit of a shock, as I had no idea I was not alone. It was wrong of me to record her.

Reactions: rockin_rod
YES, I am making more out of this than I should be. The further I get into this discussion the more I see that.
ACF - helping one member at a time work to out their issues :D

She often speaks when she dances too. I thought she was just talking sexy in Russian, or maybe talking to herself. I suspect more and more that she is speaking to other models during her private shows with me. (The conversation really supports that. She mentions a couple of female names in it.) Absolutely fine with me. God, I am an idiot, :( .

Reactions: AmberCutie
Nienna speaking as someone with an honest to god anxiety disorder which leaves me constantly overthinking and catastrophizing everything, I would recommend if possible seeking the help of a therapist. You're giving me a lot of signs of me-ness lol and a therapist was very helpful to me.

Last edited:
She often speaks when she dances too. I thought she was just talking sexy in Russian, or maybe talking to herself. I suspect more and more that she is speaking to other models during her private shows with me. (The conversation really supports that. She mentions a couple of female names in it.) Absolutely fine with me. God, I am an idiot, :( .

That’s a pretty logical explanation, IMO. And also pretty harmless in the context of a private show understood to be a “break” for the model. You said she was also chatting with you, so you weren’t being totally ignored, right? So she was multi-tasking.

And if she denied the person was in the room with her, maybe they weren’t. They could have been talking via any number of phone or computer apps.

Others have suggested that you take a break from this model’s room, which I think is probably good advice.

But if you choose to keep visiting her, let me offer one other suggestion: Start by assuming the best, not the worst. You run through these thoughts like “maybe she’s doing THIS, maybe it’s really THAT” etc. This thread is filled with the “maybes” from both you and from people trying to help you figure it out. Next time, for your own mental well being, try starting with: “Maybe it’s nothing at all. Maybe it’s totally fine. Maybe it’s silly to worry about it.”

Don’t go looking for problems that aren’t there. Life’s too short.

She reads what I type, through a translator. Then she reacts. She often pauses, sometimes she laughs. The translation slows things down quite a lot. Often she performs a strip dance somewhere in the middle, but not yesterday. She doesn't talk non-stop for two hours. It turns out she was also conversing with someone else yesterday. And YES, I am making more out of this than I should be. The further I get into this discussion the more I see that. It was just a bit of a shock, as I had no idea I was not alone. It was wrong of me to record her.
OK that helps somewhat to understand the context.
It's never happened to me in private, but when my model friend worked for a studio, she often had parallel conversations with others in the background during her public show.
Sometimes it changed the mood when she would be vigorously pleasing herself and at the same time chatting about the weather, her weekend plans, or placing a takeaway coffee order.
But (maybe I'm weird, in fact highly probable) I found I loved the sound of her voice, no matter what the topic of conversation. Probably all the more so because I couldn't understand much of what she said.
So all was good :)

That’s a pretty logical explanation, IMO. And also pretty harmless in the context of a private show understood to be a “break” for the model. You said she was also chatting with you, so you weren’t being totally ignored, right? So she was multi-tasking.

And if she denied the person was in the room with her, maybe they weren’t. They could have been talking via any number of phone or computer apps.

Others have suggested that you take a break from this model’s room, which I think is probably good advice.

But if you choose to keep visiting her, let me offer one other suggestion: Start by assuming the best, not the worst. You run through these thoughts like “maybe she’s doing THIS, maybe it’s really THAT” etc. This thread is filled with the “maybes” from both you and from people trying to help you figure it out. Next time, for your own mental well being, try starting with: “Maybe it’s nothing at all. Maybe it’s totally fine. Maybe it’s silly to worry about it.”

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

Now that is sage advice. Very well stated too. Thank you.

OK that helps somewhat to understand the context.
It's never happened to me in private, but when my model friend worked for a studio, she often had parallel conversations with others in the background during her public show.
Sometimes it changed the mood when she would be vigorously pleasing herself and at the same time chatting about the weather, her weekend plans, or placing a takeaway coffee order.
But (maybe I'm weird, in fact highly probable) I found I loved the sound of her voice, no matter what the topic of conversation. Probably all the more so because I couldn't understand much of what she said.
So all was good :)
LOL! I have typed more than once "I love it when you speak to me. Even if I don't understand a word!" Turns out she may not have been speaking to me at all. :)

She still lets her mod control her shows 🤦‍♂️
Can I ask in what way? I'm assuming you mean controlling the chat, but suppose if it was a whale that had been harpooned and then made a mod, it could be a lot more than just chat.
I'm always appalled to read of controlling behaviour, but as someone who does moderate a room, and tip regularly for appreciation, I would hate to find my actions viewed as controlling.

Can I ask in what way? I'm assuming you mean controlling the chat, but suppose if it was a whale that had been harpooned and then made a mod, it could be a lot more than just chat.
I'm always appalled to read of controlling behaviour, but as someone who does moderate a room, and tip regularly for appreciation, I would hate to find my actions viewed as controlling.
If he does not like someone, even though they are doing nothing wrong, he will get her to ban them from her room based on 'his' word.
If someone is tipping more than he is, he gets jealous and will get her to take him into a private or a pass locked room even though she's almost at a goal and guys are being very generous with tips.

If he does not like someone, even though they are doing nothing wrong, he will get her to ban them from her room based on 'his' word.
If someone is tipping more than he is, he gets jealous and will get her to take him into a private or a pass locked room even though she's almost at a goal and guys are being very generous with tips.
Wow that is totally controlling, thanks for the extra info. Don't understand how the model can't see the harm that this guy is doing.... or if she can, why she puts up with it.

LOL! I have typed more than once "I love it when you speak to me. Even if I don't understand a word!" Turns out she may not have been speaking to me at all. :)

In the studio I started at back in a day, girls with less good income would share room, such as 2 or sometimes even 3 girls in same large room, girls with larger income would get their own room.
She’s just chatting to another model in the same room because I guess it’s 8-10 hours shift she’s working probably 5-6 days a week and she gets bored from talking to members in the language she doesn’t even understand. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Take it or leave it.

In the studio I started at back in a day, girls with less good income would share room, such as 2 or sometimes even 3 girls in same large room, girls with larger income would get their own room.
She’s just chatting to another model in the same room because I guess it’s 8-10 hours shift she’s working probably 5-6 days a week and she gets bored from talking to members in the language she doesn’t even understand. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Take it or leave it.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I will certainly take it! I love just listening to her talk. It was very selfish of me to think that it should only be directed at me. Actually, her inability to speak English works for her. She is oblivious to most of the stupidity in the chat. (There is an abundance, believe me!) That is partly why she does not use mods. She also only talks to guys who tip. She ignores the rest.

Yep. For some guys that is no small part of the experience - they don’t just want a good experience for themselves, they want control/ruin other users’ experience as well to show who is boss.

Sometimes when I see this in a model I really like’s room I will just continue to tip extra so the other guy keeps tipping because he can’t handle not being the top tipper in the room haha. Can make for a great night for her

Reactions: inertvolcano
Have pets/cat showing on stream. I had a guy complaining on how it was one of the worst things on cam, a cat showing....
I'm trying to figure out why a pet passing by would be that bad. Maybe it personalizes the model too much for them.
I can understand a pet staying on cam the whole time but just incidentally?
Maybe he has a phobia of cats.

(I'm skipping the "but you said you wanted to see my pussy" jokes)..😁

Have pets/cat showing on stream. I had a guy complaining on how it was one of the worst things on cam, a cat showing....

So silly how dramatic some people can be. Lol. I get that it's against the rules to have a pet appear on cam even for a split second, but good grief. So many worse things to witness on cam...like a model dressing up as a police officer and doing a "Tip to beat up a Black person" show (I didn't witness it, but saw people on the forum complaining about it). I think the worst thing I've seen a model do on cam is scream about how much she hates Black people.

I
So silly how dramatic some people can be. Lol. I get that it's against the rules to have a pet appear on cam even for a split second, but good grief. So many worse things to witness on cam...like a model dressing up as a police officer and doing a "Tip to beat up a Black person" show (I didn't witness it, but saw people on the forum complaining about it). I think the worst thing I've seen a model do on cam is scream about how much she hates Black people.
I fell out with a lady and u followed her because she was so pro-trump that she referred to the current (worryingly my auto correct changed current to cunt) vice president as "a fake black woman".

Not on purpose but worse thing I've seen was girl fall unconscious and while I wasnt in the room at the time, gif of pol the police raiding the studio while lady I followed was broadcasting in russia.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I

I fell out with a lady and u followed her because she was so pro-trump that she referred to the current (worryingly my auto correct changed current to cunt) vice president as "a fake black woman".

Not on purpose but worse thing I've seen was girl fall unconscious and while I wasnt in the room at the time, gif of pol the police raiding the studio while lady I followed was broadcasting in russia.

Yeah, I keep hearing pro-Trump folks say that "that bitch slept her way into that position." :facepalm: Wut??? So much disrespect. From that awful Joan Rivers woman saying that Michelle Obama "is a tranny"...to the effigy of Barack Obama hanging... And they tried so hard to discredit that sweet Ketanji Brown Jackson woman on the Supreme Court. It's 2022, and folks are still so butthurt seeing people of color in these prestigious positions. I really think some of these folks secretly wish that Whites and "coloreds" were still using two separate water fountains and bathrooms.....

Yeah, I keep hearing pro-Trump folks say that "that bitch slept her way into that position." :facepalm: Wut??? So much disrespect. From that awful Joan Rivers woman saying that Michelle Obama "is a tranny"...to the effigy of Barack Obama hanging... And they tried so hard to discredit that sweet Ketanji Brown Jackson woman on the Supreme Court. It's 2022, and folks are still so butthurt seeing people of color in these prestigious positions. I really think some of these folks secretly wish that Whites and "coloreds" were still using two separate water fountains and bathrooms.....
Well speaking as someone from uk, the majority of england (both political sides) dont get why half of america cant see through trump. Heck if u ask most of the international community if they think trump is a racist and full of shit theyll say yes.

But anyway getting off topic I suppose but yeah anyone showing signs of falling for a dictatorship or any other narcissistic bullshitter is a turnoff, would stay for a bit to see if they could change their minds but if not total unfollow.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I was wondering if since models are mostly dealing with older guys, when it comes to USians they assume you're conservative and pro-Trump, and so they say things they assume a conservative pro-Trumper would want to hear. I've had that assumption made of me multiple times, and no and no to both.

I am not a fan of pets on screen, if it is just passing through I can "cope".
To me other people's pets are l;iek other people's children; whilst I acknowledge that they might be the centre of your world, I really don't care :rofl:

Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.