AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoelleBright said:
Kunra9 said:
This isn't exactly the MOST annoying thing a model can do, but it was a little deceptive in my opinion.

Was in a room tonight of a beautiful girl that I have never once seen nude in public chat.

Her topic said (paraphrasing): Countdown to clothes off!

I was very tempted to tip myself because the girl has an incredible body and is very cute and I would LOVE to see her naked, but I just had a bad feeling.

At first it was primarily one member tipping, and tipping huuuuuuuge amounts. She gets down to bra and panties and then more people join in the tipping.
At this point there is probably around 10 different tippers including the original big tipper. She changes her topic to "bath show sooooooon!"
More tippers join in as well.

Then
She says she needs to take her dog out, so she leaves camera for a bit to do that.
When she comes back, she says "ok let's start a group show!"

And off they go.
At no point during all the public tipping did she say anything about a group show.
A couple of the people who had been tipping were protesting the group show, and another person in the room said she did something similar last night.

Not wanting to be nude in public chat is absolutely acceptable, just make it clear to the tippers that they won't see nudity unless they go group after the countdown is done.
I was pretty relieved I didn't tip in public.

Well, this is kind of her persona on MFC. It's what got her successful in the first place.
For lack of a better word, she's pretty much a camgirl "troll".
It's working for her, obviously, and it's reeeeaaally obvious if you read her profile/twitter/blog.
:?
I have no idea which model you guys are talking about, but I don't think there's a place for oh-so-funny trolling when there's actual money involved. People can get very very mad over spending money for nothing, which I completely understand, and she better be careful. I remember the news we got on our model admin page in I believe spring last year, where it said that models can't promise things for tips and then not follow through with them, and that we have to expect fines or bans if this happens.

I don't think that if a guy tips, say, 1000 tokens towards her 'clothes off' countdown and complains to MFC when she doesn't get naked, she can get away with telling the admins 'but I was just trolling, hahaa, I'm a camgirl troll! He should have known that before tipping me!'

LilyMarie said:
NoelleBright said:
Kunra9 said:
This isn't exactly the MOST annoying thing a model can do, but it was a little deceptive in my opinion.

Was in a room tonight of a beautiful girl that I have never once seen nude in public chat.

I was very tempted to tip myself because the girl has an incredible body and is very cute and I would LOVE to see her naked, but I just had a bad feeling.

At first it was primarily one member tipping, and tipping huuuuuuuge amounts. She gets down to bra and panties and then more people join in the tipping.
At this point there is probably around 10 different tippers including the original big tipper. She changes her topic to "bath show sooooooon!"

Then
She says she needs to take her dog out, so she leaves camera for a bit to do that.

And off they go.
At no point during all the public tipping did she say anything about a group show.
A couple of the people who had been tipping were protesting the group show, and another person in the room said she did something similar last night.

Not wanting to be nude in public chat is absolutely acceptable, just make it clear to the tippers that they won't see nudity unless they go group after the countdown is done.

Well, this is kind of her persona on MFC. It's what got her successful in the first place.
It's working for her, obviously, and it's reeeeaaally obvious if you read her profile/twitter/blog.
I have no idea which model you guys are talking about, but I don't think there's a place for oh-so-funny trolling when there's actual money involved. People can get very very mad over spending money for nothing, which I completely understand, and she better be careful. I remember the news we got on our model admin page in I believe spring last year, where it said that models can't promise things for tips and then not follow through with them, and that we have to expect fines or bans if this happens.

I don't think that if a guy tips, say, 1000 tokens towards her 'clothes off' countdown and complains to MFC when she doesn't get naked, she can get away with telling the admins 'but I was just trolling, hahaa, I'm a camgirl troll! He should have known that before tipping me!'
Yeaaaaaaah... her schtick or not I hope she doesn't blatantly lie again and just sticks to the turkey shows. That's not good business and could hurt all of us. There is a very good chance that a handful of members had that as their first experience on MFC and may never return because of it. We don't need anyone adding proof to the warped idea that all camgirls are money grubbing thieves.

LilyMarie said:
NoelleBright said:
Kunra9 said:

Then

And off they go.

I've heard she has gotten warnings for trolling.
In exactly what way, I have no idea, I don't watch her myself. From what I'm told she has just vaguely mentioned it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Her current name is SexnChess

She has previously used Itradenaked

As she also gives stock trading advice on MFC

PLEASE don't misunderstand me on this.

I think most of the time, the stuff she does is great. They are unique shows that you can't find in other rooms. I saw once where she has a regular from her room talking to her via skype and giving her directions. He ordered her to wear a trash bag and try to look sexy and she did it. Hilarious and awesome.

This was the first time I saw her topic even hint at nudity and I felt in this ONE moment she was a bit misleading.

The rest of the time everyone knows exactly what they're getting and she can be pretty damn entertaining.

So I'm not trying to tarnish her reputation or anything like that

Kunra9 said:
PLEASE don't misunderstand me on this.

I think most of the time, the stuff she does is great. They are unique shows that you can't find in other rooms. I saw once where she has a regular from her room talking to her via skype and giving her directions. He ordered her to wear a trash bag and try to look sexy and she did it. Hilarious and awesome.

This was the first time I saw her topic even hint at nudity and I felt in this ONE moment she was a bit misleading.

The rest of the time everyone knows exactly what they're getting and she can be pretty damn entertaining.

So I'm not trying to tarnish her reputation or anything like that

Exactly. I honestly don't think most people take her literally.
She's a self described "troll", but she hasn't gotten to the top 10 by ripping premiums off nightly.

From some of the recent posts around here, I have deduced that being successful is quite annoying to some members. But I'm no expert, just an observer.

Hi, this is sexnchess.
I wasn't sure what my cam name would be when I signed up for ACF and I also change my name on MFC every once in a while hence the name difference.

Sorry some of you didn't like the bath show, but to clarify the misleading comments, it was a naked bath featuring only me, lots of soap, some toys....though someone (referred to as my "dog" here... refer to ":tipbabyfox") kept trying to get my attention (even after she had been out to use the yard facility, had plenty of food/water, etc.) and so she was invited to join. If you ever see some really weird shit happening in my room - likely chances are that my regulars requested it. Yes, I have some very special and unique regulars who request all kinds of things when I am in both public and group. Take last night for example. One video I've sold in the past featuring me destroying a desk with an axe gave some the idea that I should take a hammer to something on cam, in group - it was a printer - and the topic did convey that there would be some destruction of a mystery item.

I have made this clear plenty of times in my room: "don't like it, don't watch it." There are no scams or "trolling" - the "trolling" I referred to was in regards to Yahoo Finance message boards. For the record 1) I really do get naked - check the image board sites where our camgirl stuff gets posted to verify and 2) I try to attract new members all the time - I unmute guests and basics on many occasions to encourage them to sign up and participate in chat. I've converted quite a few, to date.

I mean to check this forum more and participate in discussions more but my schedule is always jampacked :( I'll try to make more of an effort in the future.

Oh I see what was meant about the trolling thing. That night people in my room were going crazy with the emotes and I made a joke about them doing it in the lounge where it's more appropriate, something like that. Lounge members complained that my people spamming gay emotes. I received a bunch of 1 star ratings from lounge people(I think it actually might impact cam score considering the huge drop the very next day) and a warning saying "please do not encourage members to spam"

I think it's easier for me to say what annoys me about myself, haha. I really dislike when a song that doesn't fit the mood comes on...and then I spend nearly a minute looking for one that does. I panic so much when that happens :woops:

worst thing a model can ever do: ban me for making a polite entry comment. i mean, who doesnt like to see " heyy bb cn i put my penis in u and cum in u" at least twice a day?

yes i actually did it in a random romanian's room ( one who had beem spam pming me btw) quick and total bannage lol. thing is, i was laughing so damn hard at my own "wit" that i didnt realize i had been banned for several minutes.

i know i know, lame, but dammit i get bored and silly late at night!

southsamurai said:
worst thing a model can ever do: ban me for making a polite entry comment. i mean, who doesnt like to see " heyy bb cn i put my penis in u and cum in u" at least twice a day?

yes i actually did it in a random romanian's room ( one who had beem spam pming me btw) quick and total bannage lol. thing is, i was laughing so damn hard at my own "wit" that i didnt realize i had been banned for several minutes.

i know i know, lame, but dammit i get bored and silly late at night!

she banned you for the word "penis".....it's usage alongside the rest of that is proof positive that you were just playin :lol:

Reactions: missmeowmixx
I got banned from a model's room the other day for saying hello to her. I assume it's because I didn't tip.
It's impossible to tip every model I see, every time. I figured if I was in her room, I'd at least try and engage in polite conversation (there were about a dozen or so others, and no one was talking). Said hello, and 2 seconds later "You are not authorized to view this room."
It's funny, as I was thinking it'd be nice to take her private sometime. Now she's blocked. :lol:

emptiedglass said:
I got banned from a model's room the other day for saying hello to her. I assume it's because I didn't tip.
It's impossible to tip every model I see, every time. I figured if I was in her room, I'd at least try and engage in polite conversation (there were about a dozen or so others, and no one was talking). Said hello, and 2 seconds later "You are not authorized to view this room."
It's funny, as I was thinking it'd be nice to take her private sometime. Now she's blocked. :lol:

I remember a few months ago, one of my regulars came into my room and complained about a model who did this. Apparently you weren't allowed to talk to her without tipping. Seems so silly, especially when most girls appreciate a talkative, busy room. :p

rvrrat1977 said:
The constant "Ass to Cam". (Unless of course she starts talking with her ass like Ace Ventura, then I'm in)
FUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!!
HNRaQmj.gif

ClementineXO said:
Oh I see what was meant about the trolling thing. That night people in my room were going crazy with the emotes and I made a joke about them doing it in the lounge where it's more appropriate, something like that. Lounge members complained that my people spamming gay emotes. I received a bunch of 1 star ratings from lounge people(I think it actually might impact cam score considering the huge drop the very next day) and a warning saying "please do not encourage members to spam"

Umm, no.

Isabella_deL said:
Actually Zoomer, I've seen several posts from you obviously defending someone who shouldn't be defended, there was a girl a while ago slagging off several camgirls on different threads who I can remember you rising to defend. You're also clearly defending Boce on this, which I think yes, does take sides.

No, I really am not defending Boyce. None of my posts show I am defending or supporting Boyce. Nothing I have said demonstrates I am defending or supporting Boyce.

You may think I am because it is what I haven't said which you focus upon. You cannot infer something that way - as you'd be wrong.

As I said in my first post about it - we shouldn't lose site of perspective in responses. A message against lowering yourself to someone else's level on a forum as it is a waste of time and effort. Ignore them and move on. I guess I should have simply "shut up" because I can see I'm now irrevocably linked to Boyce's behaviour in your mind through no fault other than not following protocol to be seen as "acceptable.

So I feel compelled, or forced, to say - I think Boyce is a fucktard.

I do not view it as necessary to say such things, but I feel I must as otherwise I'm going to find myself black marked and castigated despite not supporting or accepting his behaviour whatsoever in any form.

As for sticking up for someone else when going 8 rounds with the "in crowd" (coining a phrase only there)...

Perhaps I do not like pack or gang mentality which is often exhibited on the internet. I've previously spoken out about how threads can be perceived as hostile towards new members (or turn that way) through a lack of tolerance towards... things.

I honestly cannot remember such instances. It's a forum, I hold no grudges or dislike for any individual on here... and I know I've exchanged pithy comments with some folks, but I can neither tell you what about or who they were! I work on the principle of responding to the current thread, the current posts, the current content. Prior or future exchanges have zero bearing.

But I do realise this is all rather pointless and a waste of time. The one thing I've learned from the internet over the years is that people really won't change their opinions after making them. Not even sure why I bother talking as it isn't/won't change anything.

Reactions: schruti
emptiedglass said:

There's a small chance that it was a glitch with MFC, too. I've recently had that happen in my room, where my friends randomly get banned and can't get back in for a few minutes (without me every touching the ban button). There's also the chance that she actually banned you... but just wanted to throw that out there because banning for a polite "hello" is craziness.

The reason I started this thread was to try and get more member feedback about what desirable or undesirable traits are for a model.

I am not looking for the "only right way" to do things; that would just be silly. I also hope that models reading this thread do not read a single person's preference and think they need to change.

A lot of the comments on this thread I expected, and a lot of them I did not. I certainly don't agree with everything said here, but I still think it's interesting.

I read through the entire thread and tried to compose a list of all the complaints. It wasn't entirely easy to figure out what should go where, but I figured I did an okay job.

Begging - 10 (When a model pleads for money in an inappropriate manner)
Complaining about money - 9 (When a model complains that she has not earned enough money)
Model shaming - 9 (When a model attacks, complains about, slanders, or shames another model)
Stealing tokens - 8 (Being devious or misleading about what members will receive in return for tipping; refusing to deliver live shows or content that was already paid for.)
Reasonless banning - 7 (Being banned from a model's chatroom for seemingly no reason, or for not immediately tipping)
Cam on body part only - 6 (When a model focuses the camera away from her face for long periods of time.)
Inappropriate messages - 6 (When a model inappropriately messages members, either by spamming them or by taking her attention away from private to talk to other members)
Ignoring public chat - 5
Blaming members - 4 (Explicitly blaming members for not paying up enough or for her failures)
Overly happy models - 3 (Models who appear to be too happy or appreciative when they are tipped.)
Success - 2 (Models who expect to earn an above-average amount)
Self-depreciation - 2 (Models who insult themselves in a non-joking manner, especially to acquire pity tips)
Lack of chat moderation - 2 (When a model allows some members to speak that other members do not like)
Not updating topic - 2 (When a model's room topic displays outdated information)
Extended off-cam time - 1 (When a model stays off of live camera for a long period of time)
100% focus on money - 1
Expecting free money - 1 (When a model does not beg, but expresses that she expects free money in return for nothing)
Excessively loud music - 1
Apologizing to the room - 1 (When a model cannot complete a countdown, so she apologizes to tippers who contributed)
Giving up on countdowns - 1 (When a model cannot complete a countdown, so she leaves when her shift is done without providing a discounted show)
Fashion sense - 1
Promoting birthdays - 1 (When a model plans a special event around her birthday)
Minimum tips - 1 (When a model has a 'minimum tip' amount set)
Boring social media - 1 (When a model does not maintain an interesting social media presence)
Too many promotions - 1 (When a model has too many activities going on for a long period of time)
Fake personality - 1

ComicOzzie said:
I just thought of a new one..

MODELS WHO TYPE IN ALL-CAPS. :angry4:

I definitely think thats a model/member 2 way street. When a member types like that it looks like youre screaming at me. Even if it's just "YES BB." When i type it saying "300 TOKENS FOR ALL VIDS" again it looks like im yelling at my room. A very big no no... Unless I write "I'M CUMMING" I dont think its cool to do. And ill never be typing that since im a lil busy cumming to type it out lmao.

There's a small chance that it was a glitch with MFC, too. I've recently had that happen in my room, where my friends randomly get banned and can't get back in for a few minutes (without me every touching the ban button). There's also the chance that she actually banned you... but just wanted to throw that out there because banning for a polite "hello" is craziness.[/quote]

It may have been a glitch as I can now view her room (and have a static IP address).
So now she's just staring at her cam, and ignoring everyone in chat. Staying up past her bedtime again, I think. ;)

Pm window the day after buying a vid - this is what I mean by pestering models lol. Enjoyed the video, didn't remember signing up for the newsletter :p

Model's room topic: "350tks-get all my 6 Vids(120min)!@466tks-PUSSY PLAY=>887tkns-DEEP RIDE TOY//Valentine Raffle-66tkns"
Model: hello My Jupiter
Model: Happy valentine day
Jupiter551: happy valentine
Model: ty darling
Model: 66 tkns- join my valentine day raffel
Model: Valentines date Raffle in skype!1ticket-66tkns. Winer-1st place-40 min date IN SKYPE!!!2nd place-20 min DATE in skype! all Boys who join GET NEW naked pics!

I tend to get irritated when I see what I tend to think of as "cheap streetwalker makeup." Too much blue eyeshadow, too much blush, too much pink lipstick. All in colors that just do now work on the model's complexion. It looks, to me at least, like you should be on a street corner selling yourself for $10. And it doesn't look good. It IS possible to wear a bit of blue eyeshadow in a flattering shade, just a hint of blush, and a pink lipstick in a good shade for your coloring, and look pretty damn good, as long as there is no excess of any of these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.