AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Brown_Fox said:
...... A lot of us on here do that. :)

^^ More gospel from the Fox ! :thumbleft:

16593.jpg
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Reactions: camstory
The_Brown_Fox said:
Isabella_deL said:
NoelleBright said:
For example, a lot of models don't subtract tips that were for material things (panties, gift packages), videos, website memberships, etc. Having it automatically be taken off when the model may not want it to be could really throw things off as well.

If someone tips for a skype show or a custom video I don't really see why the room should benefit from it. Videos are one thing as it's easy to send, but if someone took my private I wouldn't get naked and do the same show in public afterwards for free.

Yup. If I get a 1,000 token tip for a custom video, I DO NOT count that towards the naked countdown, since the tipper purchased a specific custom job that I have to do at a later time. If it's just a tip for an already-made video (which is quick and easy to send), then yes, I'll subtract that from the countdown.

Same thing with tokens earned from private/true private shows. I'm naked in private, but when I return to public chat, the clothes will be back on until the public chat tippers have completed the naked countdown.
Should MFC actually ever decide to implement auto countdowns, all these things are easily solved with something as simple as a checkbox on the tip page; for countdown, not for countdown, whatever. MFC could also implement video buying with tokens if they really wanted. It wouldn't be hard to let models set it up so that certain things are for countdown or not.

All those are irrelevant issues, however, until MFC changes it's policy on what "tips" are. Because they aren't really "tips" at that point, they are full or partial payments. They can skirt a lot of issues through the official policy that tips are always gifts.

Something that really bothers me is when a model refuses to show her face. I mean, I get that models don't want to stand up, twirl, show feet, etc., but when I'm perving on MFC, I want to see who I'm talking to just as much (probably more so) than an up-close cleavage shot (don't get me wrong, awesome cleavage is awesome, but I don't want to type at a pair of tits, ya know?)

The same thing goes for sound. I don't go private/group, but I do hang out in a lot of rooms and something that's more common now is that models are refusing to broadcast audio unless they've been tipped for it or taken to private/group. It takes all the fun out of interaction for me, really.

AllisonWilder said:
Something that really bothers me is when a model refuses to show her face. I mean, I get that models don't want to stand up, twirl, show feet, etc., but when I'm perving on MFC, I want to see who I'm talking to just as much (probably more so) than an up-close cleavage shot (don't get me wrong, awesome cleavage is awesome, but I don't want to type at a pair of tits, ya know?)

The same thing goes for sound. I don't go private/group, but I do hang out in a lot of rooms and something that's more common now is that models are refusing to broadcast audio unless they've been tipped for it or taken to private/group. It takes all the fun out of interaction for me, really.
I agree. I don't like that, but I also don't like a floating head. When the model zooms in the camera really close to show only her chin and the top of her head. I don't mean just for seconds, but for a long time. I think it looks best somewhere in the middle. :twocents-02cents:

emptiedglass said:
Have seen a couple models who regularly get 'accidentally disconnected' right after the last tip of their countdown. Then they sign back on a couple hours later and their countdown has been reset. :angry4:

Just watch out for those models. If it happens consistently, simply hide them. They obviously have no plans on following through with their topics.

AllisonWilder said:

When I don't see the model's face, I quickly leave. The eyes of the model is what keeps my attention more than a nice set of breasts. :)

SoTxBob said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
...... A lot of us on here do that. :)

^^ More gospel from the Fox ! :thumbleft:

16593.jpg
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
I'm thinking I'm the one to the right. :laughing-rolling: :teasing-tease: But maybe I'm now jumping to conclusions, I can't ever remember defending the back side of a draft animal...

MegansDude said:
AllisonWilder said:

When I don't see the model's face, I quickly leave. The eyes of the model is what keeps my attention more than a nice set of breasts. :)
Yes this MD! If I trust a Model I don't need anything more than an O face.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
Wow.. that is a major foul. I'd think there should be some sort of clause about that kind of stuff in the TOS> publish anyones info without their consent, your acct is terminated. That should be across the baord.. camsites, twatter, tumbler, whatever other sites that could be used for that sort of thing.

That's horrible! :shock: I think when it's proven that a model does something like that (screenshots), she should be banned from the site. None of that "We've issued the model a warning" stuff. Nope...BAN HER.

Maliciously putting someone's personal info out there like that should never be tolerated...I don't care how much money the model brings in for the site.

The_Brown_Fox said:
That's horrible! :shock: I think when it's proven that a model does something like that (screenshots), she should be banned from the site. None of that "We've issued the model a warning" stuff. Nope...BAN HER.

Maliciously putting someone's personal info out there like that should never be tolerated...I don't care how much money the model brings in for the site.

agreed! x100

AllisonWilder said:
Something that really bothers me is when a model refuses to show her face.

On this note, I hate when models take photos of themselves and cut off their head! I can kinda understand not wanting photos that are reblogged on tumblr often to be seen by people you know, but I think you're doing yourself a disservice if you do this, because it seems almost like you are ashamed of your face. Plus, connection with the eyes is a huuuge thing for me.

LacieLaPlante said:
AllisonWilder said:
Something that really bothers me is when a model refuses to show her face.

On this note, I hate when models take photos of themselves and cut off their head! I can kinda understand not wanting photos that are reblogged on tumblr often to be seen by people you know, but I think you're doing yourself a disservice if you do this, because it seems almost like you are ashamed of your face. Plus, connection with the eyes is a huuuge thing for me.

When it's every photo, yeah, that's annoying.

But sometimes, the point of the picture is a closeup of something. sometimes, the point of the picture was to get the boobs and pussy as close as possible while still both being visible. So, occasional pictures without face = good. Most pictures without face = not so good.

While we're on this 'vein' about closeups...
and I'm sure its only me.... but...
what I call "medical shots."
Those close ups that are so close the cam almost goes inside the girls puss...
Seriously, why?
If I want a microscopic view, I'd rather it be in person to absorb the aromas as well.
Seeing a screen full of the insides of someone do absolutely zero for her 'sexi factor'.... unless of course we're enacting some sort of 'Dexter' fantasy thing. :?
:twocents-02cents:

SoTxBob said:
Seriously, why?
If I want a microscopic view, I'd rather it be in person to absorb the aromas as well.
Seeing a screen full of the insides of someone do absolutely zero for her 'sexi factor'.... unless of course we're enacting some sort of 'Dexter' fantasy thing. :?

I'm guilty of having about a million shots like this, but I'm so obsessed with my damn [retty vagina I just want to show it off. Its the star of the show, yo! I even had a guy who used to buy pic sets from me of nothing but those.

SadieSixx said:
SoTxBob said:
Seriously, why?

I'm guilty of having about a million shots like this, but I'm so obsessed with my damn [retty vagina I just want to show it off. Its the star of the show, yo! I even had a guy who used to buy pic sets from me of nothing but those.
Agree! I enjoy the closeups. I mean, I wouldn't want nothing but those shots, and maybe the use of a speculum would be over the top, but closeups are fun!

PlayboyMegan said:
Zoomer said:
Reading several comments - if they were aimed at a model instead of a belligerent member, there would be outrage about what is being said.
I disagree. If we had a nasty drunken model on this forum who harassed members for no reason, the results would have been completely the same.

I think you misunderstood my post. I should have expressed it better :p

To put it simply as possible - two wrongs do not make a right.

But in this thread, with regards to those posts, a second wrong was seen as acceptable and even applaudable.

As my own Grandmother would put it - people sank to the same level... which may be seen as incredibly harsh or even rude by many (as they wouldn't want to believe such a thing) - but it does hold an element of truth.

My entire post was about this. The bit about "if it were aimed..." - I will explain that better.
It was to say if those comments were removed from the context, and made against someone else, it'd attract disgust. So why is it acceptable to say such things when the context changes?

I know, it's called "giving as good as you get", or even "an eye for an eye" - but I am pointing out that such behaviour shouldn't be acceptable either in reality. Forgivable, yes, but acceptable? We shouldn't. We do appear to accept it, which just means we've all got a long way to go...

Apologies for dragging it back up - but I felt it was an important point to make. I would have posted sooner, but when it comes to "volatile" things I like to take a 24 hour break before I read and comment. Helps prevent "lashing out" - or getting over involved :D

I just find it very odd that you put so much energy into attacking people who defend themselves against an unwarranted attack but have nothing to say about the attacker. Everyone deals with attacks differently, and personally, I have nothing against the defenses used in this thread. I think comparing it to an Old Testament quote (eye for an eye) is itself over the top.

Better advice:

If you find yourself to harbor unconscious resentment for successful women, and get drunk... DO NOT log onto the internet until you sober up.

Nordling said:
SadieSixx said:
SoTxBob said:
Seriously, why?

Agree! I enjoy the closeups. I mean, I wouldn't want nothing but those shots, and maybe the use of a speculum would be over the top, but closeups are fun!
See this is one of those things of preference. Miss ChristineAsh, has just the most beautiful lady parts there are IMO, but I get nothing from seeing up her birth canal, but some guys do,,, so?

camstory said:
Nordling said:
SadieSixx said:
SoTxBob said:
Seriously, why?

See this is one of those things of preference. Miss ChristineAsh, has just the most beautiful lady parts there are IMO, but I get nothing from seeing up her birth canal, but some guys do,,, so?

I've had long privates where the only thing I did was spread my pussy and put the camera up close. Some people /really/ like it.

LacieLaPlante said:
I've had long privates where the only thing I did was spread my pussy and put the camera up close. Some people /really/ like it.

I much prefer to see as much of the model as possible, especially her face during privates. There's just something so sexy about a woman really getting off when you see it in her face. :)

Here's a secret:

I hate doing spreads. They dry the fuck out of my pussy. But if someone pays for one, damn straight I'll do it. Just means I take a minute to spread a bit of lube around in there afterwards.

Most annoying request ever: guys who want me to spread and THEN fuck my pussy. Seriously, if you want both, get the spread after. Some of them actually stay long enough for me to rewet my pussy. Which I always attempt to do, but many leave before I can finish.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
LadyLuna said:
Here's a secret:

I hate doing spreads. They dry the fuck out of my pussy. But if someone pays for one, damn straight I'll do it. Just means I take a minute to spread a bit of lube around in there afterwards.

Most annoying request ever: guys who want me to spread and THEN fuck my pussy. Seriously, if you want both, get the spread after. Some of them actually stay long enough for me to rewet my pussy. Which I always attempt to do, but many leave before I can finish.

I don't understand the "spread AND fuck" because.. the dildo takes up all the spreading space, theres not much TO spread for me.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.