AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
You are attacking me for no reason what-so-ever and have belittled and name called other women members on here, as well, for no just reason.

I have ex issues and drink to kill the pain on occasions.

Referring to your mom as your "ex" is creepy and just plain wrong.

My mother is dead you fucking snobbish, clueless, spoiled bitch. When it comes time that you have to survive on your own, good luck.
Yes this is proof :D emotional backlash fail because you are drunk, but I see that you tried.

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
You are attacking me for no reason what-so-ever and have belittled and name called other women members on here, as well, for no just reason.

My mother is dead you fucking snobbish, clueless, spoiled bitch. When it comes time that you have to survive on your own, good luck.

This is seriously like arguing with R. Kelly...No matter what someone ends up pissed...on.

Grab another drink...play with some loose electrical sockets and leave a gas burner on or two.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

You know NOTHING about anyone on this forum, you cretinous, arrogant misogynist.

Perhaps the problem is that I know too much and fail to be wussy boys like Nordling and Jupiter are.

That I indeed FAIL at.

I did have fun here and will very much miss parts of this wonderful forum Amber created.

Best wishes to all. :hello2:

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Bocefish said:
Perhaps the problem is that I know too much and fail to be wussy boys like Nordling and Jupiter are.

Yeah.... because randomly attacking a 21 year old girl makes you look super duper hard!

Sorry Nordling, Jupiter, being nice to women makes you wussy's. You gotta be nasty to us if you want to become real men!

Isabella_deL said:
Bocefish said:

Yeah.... because randomly attacking a 21 year old girl makes you look super duper hard!

Sorry Nordling, Jupiter, being nice to women makes you wussy's. You gotta be nasty to us if you want to become real men!
:lol: He'll be ok. He can cuddle up with a bottle of Jack and a warm gun. lol

Isabella_deL said:
Bocefish said:

Let's not encourage jupiter ^^

Isabella_deL said:
Bocefish said:

PlayboyMegan said:
Isabella_deL said:
Bocefish said:

Hahahahah he's so CUTE he looked like he was about to cry "I drink chili sosso" :D :D

Oh man Oh man oh man. Amber is gonna be maaad.

Lets try to go back on topic....no sense giving someone attention who is screaming for it in the worst way.

Annoying things models do.....

Its really annoying when a model I like is not having sexy times with me. Dont you fucking HATE when they do that shit!?!? Ugh!!

Bocefish said:

sorry everybody....i get the feeling this is done now....but i too, have known too much at times....it's never an excuse, but it does provide context.

two comments.....a/ sometimes brutal honesty is cleansing....b/ and sometimes a person doesn't begin to understand the uses of knowledge until they realize that they "know too much"

carry on

Is there a way to report an entire thread as offensive? No offence to the OP, but damn....

:twocents-02cents:

Wow, what a mess, eh?

mynameisbob84 said:
Where the fuck did that come from? :shock:
From the liquor cabinet, methinks.

Bocefish said:
IMO, there is never an excuse for a man to ever called another woman a bitch. My mother passed away as well, but that is NEVER an excuse. If Nording or Jupiter are called wussy boys because they defend a lady, then add me to that list! IMO, real men are gentlemen even when they have a hard life.

There, I said my peace.

MegansDude said:
Bocefish said:
IMO, there is never an excuse for a man to ever called another woman a bitch. My mother passed away as well, but that is NEVER an excuse. If Nording or Jupiter are called wussy boys because they defend a lady, then add me to that list! IMO, real men are gentlemen even when they have a hard life.

There, I said my peace.

I think Boce has confused wussiness with manners at their most basic level.

And it's not even a case of never calling a woman a bitch. If a woman I didn't know broke into my house while I was eating breakfast, clambered onto the table, squatted over my bowl and dropped a steaming turd directly into my cereal... I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably call her a bitch as I asked some strongly worded rhetorical questions while ushering her out the door.

To call a woman a bitch because she had the audacity to defend herself in a completely unprovoked attack on a message board... meh. It's not really a great advertisement for being the manly anti-wuss, is it?

"I am man. Hear me roar... and launch venomous, drunken attacks on 21 year old girls who I think I know something about that in this drunken haze completely justifies my ridiculous behaviour and denounce all wusses who lack the courage to throw manners out the window for competely fatuous reasons on a drunken whim :thumbleft:"

mynameisbob84 said:
MegansDude said:
Bocefish said:

There, I said my peace.
To call a woman a bitch because she had the audacity to defend herself in a completely unprovoked attack on a message board...
Sorry it went way beyond defending herself when she hinted on him killing himself, that is what I found to be offensive about this thread. I realize that it was all in the heat of the moment but it is no excuse to say something like that.

PlayboyMegan said:
Grab another drink...play with some loose electrical sockets and leave a gas burner on or two.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
CallMeWilliam said:
mynameisbob84 said:
MegansDude said:
Bocefish said:

There, I said my peace.
To call a woman a bitch because she had the audacity to defend herself in a completely unprovoked attack on a message board...
Sorry it went way beyond defending herself when she hinted on him killing himself, that is what I found to be offensive about this thread. I realize that it was all in the heat of the moment but it is no excuse to say something like that.

PlayboyMegan said:

That was after he'd called her a bitch (in not just one thread, but two), as well as being spoiled, and ditzy. All completely unprovoked.

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Wow, your attitude lately.... wow.... I think someone needs a break from this forum. Your Mother would have been very disappointed to read that comment, you owe it to her to not act like an asshat in the same sentence as you mention her. You just disrespected her memory badly.
Also, don't call her your ex, she died, she didn't stop being your Mother. Ex implies you broke off your relationship, and I doubt she disowned you, even if you are a jerk.

emptiedglass said:
So how about this weather, people? :whistle:
According to Groundhog Phil, we should have an early spring. :headbang:

Now back to topic: The most annoying thing a model has done to me is when I go into a model's room that I've never meant and she expects me to go into private within a few seconds of seeing her. I would like to get her to know her first. Even if a model doesn't speak English well, she knows enough English to type let's go to private too quickly. I guess I like to communicate some before doing the sexy thing with her. I was banned one time for not jumping into private with a model after she quickly typed 10 lines of text and then than said, "let's got to private now!" I didn't have time to say hi to her.

Bocefish said:

LOL. Damn, dude. Jupiter wasn't even involved in the argument this time, and you're still picking on him.....

It figures that two of the most normal/respectful guys on this forum get called 'wussy boys'...smh. I guess the criteria for being a REAL MAN is that you walk around with nasty-ass beer breath, calling women 'bitches' and 'hoes', and saying whatever the fuck you want no matter how douchebag-ish it is. And then PMing a half-assed apology because you're too scurrrrred to apologize publicly on the forum. :clap:

*singing* What-a-man, what-a-man, what-a-man, what-a mighty good man...YES, HE IS! :love4:

Isabella_deL said:

If you wanna be a REAL man, you gotta walk around in funkdafied, crusty-ass underwear shouting "Bitch, I'm hungry! Make me a sandwich!" And then you gotta get that bitch to suck you off while you watch the Super Bowl (halftime).

mynameisbob84 said:
MegansDude said:
Bocefish said:

There, I said my peace.

I think Boce has confused wussiness with manners at their most basic level.

And it's not even a case of never calling a woman a bitch. If a woman I didn't know broke into my house while I was eating breakfast, clambered onto the table, squatted over my bowl and dropped a steaming turd directly into my cereal... I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably call her a bitch as I asked some strongly worded rhetorical questions while ushering her out the door.

To call a woman a bitch because she had the audacity to defend herself in a completely unprovoked attack on a message board... meh. It's not really a great advertisement for being the manly anti-wuss, is it?

"I am man. Hear me roar... and launch venomous, drunken attacks on 21 year old girls who I think I know something about that in this drunken haze completely justifies my ridiculous behaviour and denounce all wusses who lack the courage to throw manners out the window for competely fatuous reasons on a drunken whim :thumbleft:"
If I ever witness a woman doing that to my cereal, I will let you know how I responded. I probably would just ask her what does she has against Caption Crunch. :D

mynameisbob84 said:
That was after he'd called her a bitch (in not just one thread, but two), as well as being spoiled, and ditzy. All completely unprovoked.
And she basically called him an alcoholic and made reference to issues with his mother; did he (Bocefish) tell her (PlayboyMegan) to off herself as well in the context of the thread?

It takes two to tango and I saw both of them dancing pretty damn hard over the course of the thread. Regardless who started it; wanting someone to kill themselves over a few random derogatory comments on a forum is pretty offensive, but then that is just me and you are more than welcome to disagree with me.

Done with my :twocents-02cents:

CallMeWilliam said:
mynameisbob84 said:
And she basically called him an alcoholic and made reference to issues with his mother; did he (Bocefish) tell her (PlayboyMegan) to off herself as well in the context of the thread?

It takes two to tango and I saw both of them dancing pretty damn hard over the course of the thread. Regardless who started it; wanting someone to kill themselves over a few random derogatory comments on a forum is pretty offensive, but then that is just me and you are more than welcome to disagree with me.

Done with my :twocents-02cents:

This was not the first time Boce has done this to people. If he wants to get drunk and insult people then he has to accept the fact that he will get insulted back. Would you complain if someone hit from behind decides to fight back, and did it better than the person who started the fight CallMeWilliam?

OK, getting back on topic...

I seriously find it annoying when models put something in their topic that they have no intention of doing. Like last night, without mentioning names, though some may know who it is:

A model was playing Mortal Kombat, I noticed it when I moused over her preview pic. So I opened her in PM, and her topic said "If I lose, I get naked!"

Needless to say, she lost, badly-- she was playing on expert. So as a joke I tipped with the two Mortal Kombat fatality GIFs I made for the site (fatality1 and fatality2). Then her topic changed to "can I go to the bathroom?" and she was off cam for a few minutes. Then she came back and changed her topic to "I love you ALL!" and never removed a piece of clothing for the remaining half hour or so she was online.

Now, I wasn't in her room, so her regs might have been saying and tipping for not getting naked... and she is a very popular model, so she probably had a ton of people in her room anyway.

But, when it comes to your topic, unless it is obviously going to be a joke topic... like "1 billion tokens to fist my ass!" which is obviously a joke topic based on the amount of tokens wanted (and for the record, I am not a fan of fisting, at all), then don't put anything in a topic that seems like it could be genuine and then never follow through.

In this case it was the first time I had tipped this model. And I only tipped 20 tokens in total, so it's not like I feel ripped off. But if a model is going to go through the effort of doing something like that, with a topic that genuinely looks reasonable and real based off of what she is doing, and not follow through, then I'm not going to bother with that model anymore.

Keep true to your topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.