AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayboyMegan said:
JickyJuly said:
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the worst thing a model can do is continue to work with a site that treats them and or other models badly. If a website (Livejasmin, MyGirlFund, Chaturbate) is taking a portion of your pay and using it to screw you or other girls over, you're paying for that sort of crap behavior. I understand fearing change and needing money, but laying with dogs gets you fleas. Girls with fleas are annoying.
Sometimes I see the same girl complain about the same site like 20x. Not the guys or lack of tipping, but the site itself. It makes me go :think:

When sites have stability or technical issues that prevent a model from making money, I think she has every right to complain. If I got sent home from work without pay because, say, the roof was leaking, I'd make my thoughts known, too.

If a girl likes the site, then she has every right to continue working there, and if there are problems, then yes, she should be complaining to the admin to get those problems fixed, and letting other people know so they can make an informed choice about that problem.

Letting other people know: "Chaturbate is banning me for no reason guys."
Complaining: "This sucks. Fucking Chaturbate is banning me for no reason."

I do agree that when a site has a major problem, it's a good idea to stop working for them. However, if it's the case of a new site that was working well and suddenly has a new problem, giving them a chance is understandable. If it continues being shitty for more than a few months though, I'll be right there with you on those models who don't jump ship.

----

From a member perspective, most annoying thing a model can do is beg for money, and throw a fit if she doesn't get it. I'll be very specific here. Begging is not making reasonable requests for money. Begging is not reminders about current deals/countdowns. Begging is not even a "can I get some money while I'm offline".

Begging is asking for it over and over again, within the same few minutes, when there are no new circumstances. Begging is constantly having a sob story, day after day, week after week, month after month. Begging is acting entitled to that money.

And throwing a fit is not "I guess we didn't get it" or "I didn't make the goal tonight, no show guys". Throwing a fit is screaming at people, calling them names and stuff like that.

From a fellow model perspective, the most annoying thing a model can do is spread lies, either about models in general, or about a specific other model. Yes, I get it, we might be in competition for some of the same things, but that's no excuse for name-calling and slander.

Seems this is "some annoying things" rather than the most annoying thing, which is fine with me since I don't know that I have one specific one. A few:

Not keeping reasonable control over her room. By this, I mean not keeping obnoxious/offensive/annoying people in line, either by convincing them to behave or banning/ignoring them. I've read a lot on this forum condemning "white knights" who try to police rooms for the models. Wanting to control your own room is reasonable, but if that's the case, then please DO control it. Everyone gets trolls, and I don't mean to imply that if someone suddenly does something disturbing that it's the model's fault. Some handle them better than others though. I realize nobody wants to get rid of potential tippers, but it's also true that some members (including me) will be more willing to stay and tip if the atmosphere of the room is pleasant.

Unending funding drives, special occasions, etc. It's fine, even admirable, to do a charity promotion occasionally and invite members to contribute. It's also okay to have a chip-in to fund a new computer or something else you need, once in a while. What I'm talking about is *always* having something that you're urging your members to "come up big" for. The models I visit don't do this (so please don't worry that I'm talking about you if you know me), but I've seen things on Twitter and so forth than make me wonder how the model's fans can stand being put under pressure like that constantly. A lot of your regulars probably will willingly give a little extra for something special, but if something special is all the time, it's going to wear them out.

Finally, one that's been mentioned a lot already: complaining *excessively* about tokens. As has been said, tips are how models get paid, so if things are really dead, you've got to expect some mention of tokens. It would be unreasonable to expect them never to get mentioned unless tips are coming in at a decent rate. That said, there's a difference between an occasional reminder and lecturing the room. If it's someone who's actually getting tipped well (I do realize expectations differ), then it seems completely obnoxious. If it's someone who's really struggling, then it just feels awkward. Either way, it doesn't make for an enjoyable environment.

On the other hand, I have to agree with the people who said excited reactions to tips are NOT annoying. I like to see that my tip made the model happy. If she made my ears bleed or seemed insincere, it might be different, but I haven't really noticed those things happening.

Mine has to be models that bitch openly in their room about other models ie: olivia last night What a classless woman for saying what she said.

Ok I don't normally name models but sod it Olivia4naked. I was just sitting in L10k when Harley told us he was gonna tip big bry_anna for her raffle, I was also watching olivia and within seconds of her white knights telling her about the 300k tip her fake mask slipped.

09:24:26 PM Olivia4Naked: the month has just begun
09:47:04 PM Olivia4Naked: how can a stupid romanian bitch
09:47:14 PM Olivia4Naked: can get 300 309 tokens
09:48:29 PM Olivia4Naked: we will see... at the end of the month where that bitch stands

I know models fans get a bit over excited when it's the end of month battle to win MissMFC but i detest other models who watch like hawks what other models get tipped and bitch about it instead of concentrating on their own room, especially after getting a 60k tip themselves.

Mate_ said:
Mine has to be models that bitch openly in their room about other models ie: olivia last night What a classless woman for saying what she said.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be ironic....

Because if you're not, umm.... pot.... kettle.... black. You can't complain about models bitching openly and then bitch openly...

and then not tell us the details! I mean jeeze, like gossip? fill us in yar?

The controlling room point is one I'm actually surprised now no one has said it! I also can't stand seeing a model letting people run riot in their rooms, I just don't get why they don't ban people! I mean sometimes I'll let a troll stay for a bit and generally take the piss out of them/see if they say something funny, but usually my whole room is in on it. Besides that I do ban anyone who is being shit. Or even just annoying (if they're not tipping).

There are differences between "white knights" and telling someone who's being a douche to shut up/taking the piss out of them.
There are "white knights" who can be anyone, where they start telling people off too quickly without the person saying much, or they do not understand the situation. I remember a guy coming in my room and he said something, I think he was taking the piss as he said a really obvious "show bobs bb" type of thing. One of my regulars quite quickly said something about banning, and the other guy got really pissed off. The new guy had 50k tokens. Now I believe anyone who goes around mfc with 50k tokens showing is just asking for attention/wanting to look superior and will probably never tip, but... he might have tipped, and he left pretty much because of that. I told my regular to back off in future and told him how many tokens the member had, the regular hasn't done it since.

I had another situation where I was having a load of fun banter with people in the room, it was all really good humoured, and a regular goes to me in pm "I'm seriously so close to stepping in and saying something, everyone's being such dicks, rarararar" i was like "umm... what?" the regular hadn't got sound, so he was reading one side of the conversation and taking it the wrong way, if he "stepped in" it would have ruined everyone's evenings.
After a model has told someone to back off in the room I think it's cool to follow her lead. If she doesn't say anything then it's probably for a reason, or she's just being pathetic, and then maybe you should leave her to it.

Actually I like banning people, there's something slightly satisfying about it when someone's being a real twit. Plus it's kind of part of the entertainment.

Reactions: Alice_in_Bows
Sorry Isabella ?

Bitch and gossip ? What are you on about ?

I posted relating to the topic. Someone asked more details, simples

Reactions: Jupiter551
Mate_ said:
Sorry Isabella ?

Bitch and gossip ? What are you on about ?

I posted relating to the topic. Someone asked more details, simples
Can you do that without naming names? it's "annoying things a model can do", not "name and shame girls you hate " lol.....

Mate_ said:
Ok I don't normally name models but sod it Olivia4naked. I was just sitting in L10k when Harley told us he was gonna tip big bry_anna for her raffle, I was also watching olivia and within seconds of her white knights telling her about the 300k tip her fake mask slipped.

09:24:26 PM Olivia4Naked: the month has just begun
09:47:04 PM Olivia4Naked: how can a stupid romanian bitch
09:47:14 PM Olivia4Naked: can get 300 309 tokens
09:48:29 PM Olivia4Naked: we will see... at the end of the month where that bitch stands

I know models fans get a bit over excited when it's the end of month battle to win MissMFC but i detest other models who watch like hawks what other models get tipped and bitch about it instead of concentrating on their own room, especially after getting a 60k tip themselves.

I thought Olivia was also Romanian... so maybe it's possible that she could have been referring to herself that way? I don't know.

I always figured there were other lounges above the 1K one. :D

Reactions: missmeowmixx
emptiedglass said:
PlayboyMegan said:
JickyJuly said:
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the worst thing a model can do is continue to work with a site that treats them and or other models badly. If a website (Livejasmin, MyGirlFund, Chaturbate) is taking a portion of your pay and using it to screw you or other girls over, you're paying for that sort of crap behavior. I understand fearing change and needing money, but laying with dogs gets you fleas. Girls with fleas are annoying.
Sometimes I see the same girl complain about the same site like 20x. Not the guys or lack of tipping, but the site itself. It makes me go :think:

When sites have stability or technical issues that prevent a model from making money, I think she has every right to complain. If I got sent home from work without pay because, say, the roof was leaking, I'd make my thoughts known, too.
Complaining is fine! But when things aren't getting fixed, STFU and move on. It's like complaining about your weight while eating icecream.

PlayboyMegan said:
emptiedglass said:
PlayboyMegan said:
JickyJuly said:

Complaining is fine! But when things aren't getting fixed, STFU and move on. It's like complaining about your weight while eating icecream.
Yes ma'am. If a site is crap, feel free to say so. Yell it, but yell it on your way out the door. We choose who we work with freely. That's a perk that many people don't get.

PlayboyMegan said:
Complaining is fine! But when things aren't getting fixed, STFU and move on.

I'm assuming you say that because you are somewhat pretty and can still make money for your greedy, shallow self.

Complaining is fine, provided it doesn't interrupt your cash flow?

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I'm assuming you say that because you are somewhat pretty and can still make money for your greedy, shallow self.

It's way too early in the day for that kind of snarky comment.

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

um excuse me.......?
:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :shock:

AllisonWilder said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

It's way too early in the day for that kind of snarky comment.

It's way too late if you ask me, which you didn't, but that didn't stop your criticism.

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Stop drinking. We all know you have a problem with alcohol. Put it down and sign up for AA or something.
I find it fascinating that you watch women on cam sites, yet hate them so much. You are attacking me for no reason what-so-ever and have belittled and name called other women members on here, as well, for no just reason.
I'm sorry if your mommy never showed you the attention you wanted, but don't take your mommy issues out on me.
The last time you treated me this way, you apologized in PM. Please don't apologize this time after you wake up sober and realize that you're a complete douchebag. It will not be accepted.

PlayboyMegan said:
You are attacking me for no reason what-so-ever and have belittled and name called other women members on here, as well, for no just reason.

I'm attacking you and belittling other women members for no reason?

Ya, well... you may be partially correct.

I have ex issues and drink to kill the pain on occasions. If what I said is not true, then it shouldn't bother you.

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
You are attacking me for no reason what-so-ever and have belittled and name called other women members on here, as well, for no just reason.

I'm attacking you and belittling other women members for no reason?

Ya, well... you may be partially correct.

I have ex issues and drink to kill the pain on occasions. If what I said is not true, then it shouldn't bother you.
Being falsely accused of something shouldn't bother anyone? So, libel and slander are useless terms? If what you said was true, then it shouldn't bother you right? And so you should STFU.

Nordling said:
Being falsely accused of something shouldn't bother anyone? So, libel and slander are useless terms? If what you said was true, then it shouldn't bother you right? And so you should STFU.

And your jack ass sayings and assumptions were what?

Where did I falsely accuse anyone?

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Sorry that I'm posting on the wrong thread, but I was actually pro-gun, but then I realized that someone like this thirsty ass clown could possibly own one. :shock:

Emotional ditzy blonde reasoning proven. :clap:
Sociopathic thought process proven?

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I have ex issues and drink to kill the pain on occasions.

Referring to your mom as your "ex" is creepy and just plain wrong.

PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

My mother is dead you fucking snobbish, clueless, spoiled bitch. When it comes time that you have to survive on your own, good luck.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

And your jack ass sayings and assumptions were what?

Where did I falsely accuse anyone?
Before I answer, I'll let you sober up, Ditzy Alcoholic.

Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
PlayboyMegan said:

My mother is dead you fucking snobbish, clueless, spoiled bitch. When it comes time that you have to survive on your own, good luck.
You know NOTHING about anyone on this forum, you cretinous, arrogant misogynist.

Status
Not open for further replies.