AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HiGirlsRHot said:
We had a significant different expectations of what a lingerie picture set consists.
I know I'm banging my head against a wall here and that this is getting repetitive but it is annoying me that you continue to refuse to acknowledge that Lily clearly advertised the prize as a pic set of her WEARING THE LINGERIE. Not a vague lingerie pic set, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. To me there was no room for misunderstanding, and a simple inquiry would have cleared that up before you even tipped.

HiGirlsRHot said:
There were only 5 pictures.
I thought there were 7 to start with, then there was 6, now there's 5? We all know there wasn't the twenty, high quality, nude photos that you require for it to be an adequate consolation prize but reducing the number of pictures each time you whine about them is only adding insult to injury. :?

UncleThursday said:
Moral of the story, ensure you know the model will do the Skype show. If it isn't going to be right away, make sure you set up a time that you both agree on. If she doesn't show, only give her a few reminders when you see her. If it still never happens, take your tokens elsewhere.

This.

I am not always up for doing skype shows. Just like I don't do privates very often, and I prefer privates to skypes. The few times I do offer skypes/am up for them I will immediately message regulars, and then will do the show instantly.
If someone tips for a show I never promised to do, and never wanted to do it puts me in a really awkward position. I don't want to do the show, end of. I'm not in the mood at the point of tip and because I haven't agreed to it I feel pressured.
What I then don't appreciate is consistent nagging for it. I cannot refund the member, so the only thing I can do is the skype. I've been having problems with my implant which means I actually physically cannot have sex/do shows most of the time. Having someone then pressure you/try and treat you like you owe them a show where you take off your clothes and masturbate when you can't currently even masturbate on your own is pretty upsetting. Jesus, someone acting like you owe them taking your clothes off and masturbating when you never agreed to it is NOT a way to make me want to take clothes off.
I think with skypes and privates it's the same as sex, you need to get consent. Tipping x amount doesn't mean you get sex(in skype), just like taking a girl out for a meal and spending loads of money doesn't mean you get sex.
Even if the girl were a prostitute, you'd still have to get her consent first.

In situations where people nag me/make me feel uncomfortable about skype it becomes something I dread doing. I've stopped doing or advertising skypes for this reason even though with everyone else I've actually really enjoyed them and have always done the shows paid for in a prompt fashion. In fact, this member is sadly the only person who has felt like I'm not fulfilling my end of the bargain. Which I think is also unfair as he doesn't count the 5/6 hours worth of skype chat time I gave him for free as I didn't get naked, or the skype show I then gave him because I came first.
I think if you agree to and promise a show before someone tips and they haven't pressured you/been a bit dickish about receiving the show then putting it off is shitty. Unfortunately now all I can think of about skype is those hours I've been resorted to tears at 4am my time because I won't do a show immediately because I want to go to bed.

About video/pic sets, I will say, as a model you will advertise the most explicit part of it, if in Lily's case her photo set had had any form of nudity in it, it would have been mentioned. Say if I'm doing anal in group, I'm going to let people know about it before so more people join. If I'm not, well I won't mention anal, if someone went into group they could hardly get really angry I'm not doing it. Just like if I'm going to do a cumshow, I say I'm doing a cumshow, I don't say "I'm going to be naked". Making an assumption/having an over active imagination is not the models fault.

Isabella_deL said:
Say if I'm doing anal in group, I'm going to let people know about it before so more people join. If I'm not, well I won't mention anal, if someone went into group they could hardly get really angry I'm not doing it. Just like if I'm going to do a cumshow, I say I'm doing a cumshow, I don't say "I'm going to be naked". Making an assumption/having an over active imagination is not the models fault.

:thumbleft:

this seems so simply and clearly obvious that it shouldn't even have to be mentioned....and probably wouldn't have to be, if this discussion hadn't become an analysis of "product"

seems like part of what's being said here is "yeah....we know that camland is a store....but you're the cashier, and everybody know the customer is always right"

izzy rightfully point out that she doesn't work for the walmart of sex....camsite administrators do....
i dunno, for me the image of visiting camland is more like going to a farmers market, where it's fine to negotiate price if that's your thing, but a bag of apples is still a bag of apples

:twocents-02cents:

TheFluffsta said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
We had a significant different expectations of what a lingerie picture set consists.
I know I'm banging my head against a wall here and that this is getting repetitive but it is annoying me that you continue to refuse to acknowledge that Lily clearly advertised the prize as a pic set of her WEARING THE LINGERIE. Not a vague lingerie pic set, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. To me there was no room for misunderstanding, and a simple inquiry would have cleared that up before you even tipped.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I thought there were 7 to start with, then there was 6, now there's 5? We all know there wasn't the twenty, high quality, nude photos that you require for it to be an adequate consolation prize but reducing the number of pictures each time you whine about them is only adding insult to injury. :?

Yeah, but you must appreciate how frustrating it is when you enter a raffle and don't win and the consolation prize doesn't include any nudes even though you misread the description and assumed there would be and naturally you were expecting at least 20 pics in this set but there's only four... :?

CharlieKat said:
Maaaaaaaybe it's just me...
But when models do a 3000tk countdown to topless, then a 4000tkn countdown to panties off (which is all fine and awesome and NOT the complaint), but then whine and make tippers feel bad when she can't get her 6000tkn cumshow started within ten minutes of posting the topic.
And then sets a ten minute timer.
Then says that they don't tip because they obviously think she's ugly or that they don't want to see her cum.
And leaves rudely when she doesn't get it.
I know you care about your camscore, BUT YOU CLEARED 7K TOKENS IN LESS THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES.
IT'LL BE OKAY TO TAKE LONGER THAN TEN MINUTES TO GET TO YOUR CUMSHOW.
I PROMISE.
Like I said, maybe it's just me who feels this way... :laughing-rollingyellow:

LOL.... It's not just you..... and its also why I seldom tip much to the ones with this attitude. I honestly wonder if they have the concept that for say... 7000 tokens an hour.. for whatever they do, they are making lawyers wages. [BTW, I hate greedy bottom feeding lawyers with a passion.] The disproportional thing is that most tippers struggle to make 2x that in a 40hr+ week of work.

Q: What do you call 20,000 lawyers planted on the bottom of the ocean?
A: A tiny step in the right direction....

Reactions: UncleThursday
mynameisbob84 said:
Yeah, but you must appreciate how frustrating it is when you enter a raffle and don't win and the consolation prize doesn't include any nudes even though you misread the description and assumed there would be and naturally you were expecting at least 20 pics in this set but there's only four... :?
:lol: :lol:

SoTxBob said:
CharlieKat said:
Maaaaaaaybe it's just me...
But when models do a 3000tk countdown to topless, then a 4000tkn countdown to panties off (which is all fine and awesome and NOT the complaint), but then whine and make tippers feel bad when she can't get her 6000tkn cumshow started within ten minutes of posting the topic.
And then sets a ten minute timer.
Then says that they don't tip because they obviously think she's ugly or that they don't want to see her cum.
And leaves rudely when she doesn't get it.
I know you care about your camscore, BUT YOU CLEARED 7K TOKENS IN LESS THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES.
IT'LL BE OKAY TO TAKE LONGER THAN TEN MINUTES TO GET TO YOUR CUMSHOW.
I PROMISE.
Like I said, maybe it's just me who feels this way... :laughing-rollingyellow:

LOL.... It's not just you..... and its also why I seldom tip much to the ones with this attitude. I honestly wonder if they have the concept that for say... 7000 tokens an hour.. for whatever they do, they are making lawyers wages. [BTW, I hate greedy bottom feeding lawyers with a passion.] The disproportional thing is that most tippers struggle to make 2x that in a 40hr+ week of work.

Q: What do you call 20,000 lawyers planted on the bottom of the ocean?
A: A tiny step in the right direction....

And in many cases, I would think most members might not even be making $700 a week take home, or even pre-taxes ($17.50 an hour for $700 pre-tax in 40 hours isn't common in many areas).

But, I agree, I can't exactly feel any sympathy towards a model who has made 5000+ tokens in a short amount of time that I've been watching her, if she starts to complain about not earning more. That's $250+ in a day, pre-tax. I especially can't feel any sympathy if she makes this much almost every day. I understand TPH goals to maintain a high camscore, and such. But there's a difference between making high TPH for whatever the model is doing and complaining about not making some super high goal (say 20k+ in a day) to the members in her room, or Twitter.

I'm not going to care about tipping someone making high TPH if she isn't all in her room's face about it. If I'm enjoying what she is doing, then I'll tip. But if she's complaining she should be making some high countdown faster (3k+ we'll say), then I'm far less inclined to tip.

It would be like whoever is at numbers 1-3 for that month complaining. They're all easily bringing in probably 30k+ a day ($1500+ before taxes). I can't really be sympathetic to someone making that much a day complaining about goals or whining about how long it is taking to make a countdown; because I have to work over 10 hours a week overtime, plus work 6+ double time on Sundays (so no days off, I only get double time if Sunday is day 7 in a row) to make that, pre-tax, in 2 weeks. If a model is making that much every day, she should be able to be happy with that... especially since she's going to have to realize the vast majority of the members that tip make far, far less than that.

For those models who make a lot, and just go with the flow of it, that's great. For those models who keep getting in their room's face about a goal when they're still making a lot... meh. They're not the high earners I want to hang out with.

My first post so please go easy on me..

I've been a member on MFC for 2 months now and agree with some the things already mentioned but the main thing that I have found annoying was the model obviously PMing other members while in a private with me, is this common? It's happened to me twice out of eight privates and does spoil the moment somewhat.

Double_N said:

I've been a member on MFC for 2 months now and agree with some the things already mentioned but the main thing that I have found annoying was the model obviously PMing other members while in a private with me, is this common? It's happened to me twice out of eight privates and does spoil the moment somewhat.

I've seen it once or twice myself. Also had one who was having a conversation with someone off cam while I had her in private. I don't speak Russian, but the convo was quite a bit lengthier than the "Hey, I'm doing a show, can we talk later?" I thought it should have been.

I hate when a model does not do exactly what I want, when I want it.

Some women suck.

Double_N said:

A model PMed me while she was in a private with another member once, but I am fucking fabulous BB.

rsE76I8.jpg

Ok for real deal now

I can't stand MFC mail or PMs (esp while on cam) from other models (normally BBW models in my case) wanting to know all the secrets to being successful.

Right, because I have one sentence that if I told it you would be making 50k a month. Please hommie, please

What is more annoying even further is that 95% of the time....the girl is totally gone with an inactive profile in less then 2 months.

It's like, why am i going to put in all this effort to help you in any respect when:
1-You don't really want it--you just want me to tell you that your pretty
2-You really have no intention of making this work, and putting your best foot forward.

I can not stand giving all this advice to a new model, including but not limited to...links to cam resources like this forum, Mycamgirl, other forums, telling them to watch other models, find whats best for them, keep the energy up, talk more then type when you can..

Things that seem pretty simple..

And I get around to perving them...and they are sitting there in a dim room with a built in cam, with a super gross messy room, with a freaky buzzing sound going on, and they look super bored, talking on there cell phone, ignoring the room, typing once in a while about being tipped. It does not even make we wana hang out and get to know them!

Another thing:

I allow models in my room.
Why do some models feel the need to come to my room (even models I know, or models that are talking in/to my room in a very positive way) and go ahead and pm and bother the people in room right after they tip me.
Iv'e had models (and I know I am not alone here) out right tell guys things like "oh she is going another lotion show again?Just tip be the 600tokens ill do a crazy squirt show, and i need the money more then her i have kids and need the rent money"

Thanx.

Yes--because the BEST way (I am being sarcastic) to get high tippers is to bad mouth, other models while in there room.

I got this in my MFC Mail recently. I'm glad she (if it really is a model) at least MFC Mailed me this rather than posted it in my chat room, but she kept asking to be added to my friends list so she could PM me about this "opportunity."

hey,im a mfcmodel but at the moment i'm selling jewelry.I recently got involved in jewelry making and trying to start my own buisness.I thought of an idea to sell my jewelry online sometimes for tokens.all you have to do is get guys to buy you gifts from me.also i dont want to cut your tokens but maybe you can continue like you have but tell the guys if they dont want a show can they at least buy you a gift from me.if he agree i will sent you your gift.the guy will never get your information, only i will know your address so i can send the jewelry.and only you will have my real info because in the future i plan on getting back on cam once im in a better and bigger location. please trust me i have a website too but i dont post it on here ,any questions please ask me.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I got this in my MFC Mail recently. I'm glad she (if it really is a model) at least MFC Mailed me this rather than posted it in my chat room, but she kept asking to be added to my friends list so she could PM me about this "opportunity."

hey,im a mfcmodel but at the moment i'm selling jewelry.I recently got involved in jewelry making and trying to start my own buisness.I thought of an idea to sell my jewelry online sometimes for tokens.all you have to do is get guys to buy you gifts from me.also i dont want to cut your tokens but maybe you can continue like you have but tell the guys if they dont want a show can they at least buy you a gift from me.if he agree i will sent you your gift.the guy will never get your information, only i will know your address so i can send the jewelry.and only you will have my real info because in the future i plan on getting back on cam once im in a better and bigger location. please trust me i have a website too but i dont post it on here ,any questions please ask me.
:lol: I'd almost bet money that's a guy who is trawling for private information.

AedanRayne said:
Paranoia... after reading that people hate when a model has big reactions to tips. I can't help it! I don't mean to turn anyone off. I'm genuinely excited / flattered when someone feels that I deserve a tip. It's heart warming since there are so many people who feel the need to sit in my room daily without ever helping out with the goal. It's not a requirement to tip but some sweethearts do! Isn't that incredibly nice of them? Plus, if you think about it:

x member tips me 200 tokens - Sure, $10 in my pocket but that's $20 out of said member's pocket and this member might only make $7.25/hr at a job that kicks their butt daily! That's a HUGE chunk of change (plus a lot of hard work) for them and entirely sweet that they felt I deserved it. Perhaps my view on this topic is skewed because I had very little growing up (food stamps kinda family)? Either way, I'm grateful for anything that I'm given and all that is given to me makes me a happy-happy girl! Is that so bad? :?

*backs away slowly and awkwardly*

A big reaction to a tip? Good on you. I think that's great. I was referring to the models who literally shriek at the top of their lungs for an extended amount of time when they get that same 200 token tip. I guess its a matter of degree.

As Nicole stated before, not talking. Also, I'm a big fan of networking sites. When I go to follow a model on twitter and ALL I see is,
"online in 5min."
"offline tips make me smile"
"playing a game"
"online now"
SO BORING. Twitter is for promotion, but if all you can talk about is when you'll be online, what does that say about how you run your room??? If I read insightful, funny, and sexy tweets, I'm more likely to visit/tip you. Even just talking about how you are going to the gym lets me know you're human.

ComicOzzie said:
AedanRayne said:
Paranoia... after reading that people hate when a model has big reactions to tips. I can't help it! I don't mean to turn anyone off. I'm genuinely excited / flattered when someone feels that I deserve a tip. It's heart warming since there are so many people who feel the need to sit in my room daily without ever helping out with the goal. It's not a requirement to tip but some sweethearts do! Isn't that incredibly nice of them? Plus, if you think about it:

x member tips me 200 tokens - Sure, $10 in my pocket but that's $20 out of said member's pocket and this member might only make $7.25/hr at a job that kicks their butt daily! That's a HUGE chunk of change (plus a lot of hard work) for them and entirely sweet that they felt I deserved it. Perhaps my view on this topic is skewed because I had very little growing up (food stamps kinda family)? Either way, I'm grateful for anything that I'm given and all that is given to me makes me a happy-happy girl! Is that so bad? :?

A big reaction to a tip? Good on you. I think that's great. I was referring to the models who literally shriek at the top of their lungs for an extended amount of time when they get that same 200 token tip. I guess its a matter of degree.
To be fair, I'd rather a model be overly happy than not happy at all. There have been times when I wasn't thanked at all. And I only tip when I've had a rough day, made no money myself, and have time to perv. So those few tokens could have been all that I personally had made that day, and mean a lot to me. When i tipped Aedan, she squeeled with joy and all I could think was, "I need to promote my BAF link so I can get more tokens for this goddess of happiness NOW!!!!" I think it was only 50tkns, but she made me feel as though I tipped her 5,000tkns. What a great feeling.

PlayboyMegan said:
ComicOzzie said:
AedanRayne said:

To be fair, I'd rather a model be overly happy than not happy at all. There have been times when I wasn't thanked at all. And I only tip when I've had a rough day, made no money myself, and have time to perv. So those few tokens could have been all that I personally had made that day, and mean a lot to me. When i tipped Aedan, she squeeled with joy and all I could think was, "I need to promote my BAF link so I can get more tokens for this goddess of happiness NOW!!!!" I think it was only 50tkns, but she made me feel as though I tipped her 5,000tkns. What a great feeling.

Oh my... I'm all blushy and gushy right now!!! THANK YOU! I feel much better knowing that I'm not annoying the crap out of my buddies and hot damn... I made the amazing PlayboyMegan feel great?! I can die ridiculously happy now!! :romance-heartsfade: :romance-cloud9:

AedanRayne said:
emptiedglass said:
Calling people "greedy" because they don't tip.
Completely ignoring the chat in her room.
Assuming that all members have unlimited finances and can buy tokens any time they want.
Leaving their cam on when they leave for a while, instead of setting it to "Away" or going offline.

I completely agree with you on all fronts except for the one in bold. It's shitty to be away from the cam too long but a girl has to use the bathroom or get a drink at times. Putting the "away" feature on can kill a room count quickly. Which is why I try to put up Spongebob or my stuffed animals (who are getting it on, hardcore, isn't that a great show? lol). Much to my surprise, putting Spongebob in charge of the show for a couple of minutes actually stimulates conversation. Many people will discuss their "staring contests" with the guy or crack jokes while I am away. I occasionally will play stock footage or old cartoons (that are open to the public domain) in an attempt to keep people entertained while I'm not present. Isn't that a tad more interesting than seeing "AWAY" in place of the feed? :twocents-02cents:

This is actually a great idea! I love watching your room because of this kind of thing; you are very good at keeping everyone engaged and enjoying themselves. :-D

Reactions: AedanRayne
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the worst thing a model can do is continue to work with a site that treats them and or other models badly. If a website (Livejasmin, MyGirlFund, Chaturbate) is taking a portion of your pay and using it to screw you or other girls over, you're paying for that sort of crap behavior. I understand fearing change and needing money, but laying with dogs gets you fleas. Girls with fleas are annoying.

JickyJuly said:
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the worst thing a model can do is continue to work with a site that treats them and or other models badly. If a website (Livejasmin, MyGirlFund, Chaturbate) is taking a portion of your pay and using it to screw you or other girls over, you're paying for that sort of crap behavior. I understand fearing change and needing money, but laying with dogs gets you fleas. Girls with fleas are annoying.
Sometimes I see the same girl complain about the same site like 20x. Not the guys or lack of tipping, but the site itself. It makes me go :think:

JickyJuly said:

I like girls. I like dogs. Dogs attract fleas. Dogs also attract girls. Am I willing to put up with fleas to get girls? You bet your sweet ass I am. If I get a girl and my dog gives her fleas am I going to push her away? Hell no.

What I'm trying to say here, is fleas are the key to all of life's mysteries.

Kunra9 said:
JickyJuly said:

I like girls. I like dogs. Dogs attract fleas. Dogs also attract girls. Am I willing to put up with fleas to get girls? You bet your sweet ass I am. If I get a girl and my dog gives her fleas am I going to push her away? Hell no.

Uh, what? :lol:

Kunra9 said:
JickyJuly said:

I feel as though you and camstory are secretly related... :think:

PlayboyMegan said:
Kunra9 said:
JickyJuly said:

Now that you mention it, and I could be wrong, but I don't think I have seen a Camstory post since Kunra joined.

Conspiracy? :think:

mynameisbob84 said:
TheFluffsta said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

HiGirlsRHot said:

I know! I'd just be infuriated if i'd been promised FIFTY nude pictures and only got three fully-dressed photos! Yes, two is in no way a SET! And why even bother to zip just one, low resolution photo of a green Ford?

PlayboyMegan said:
Kunra9 said:
JickyJuly said:

camstory is perpetually high, yes?

Kunra, did you get into someone's weed?

(Didn't want to mix this up with the camstory/kunra stuff)

HiGirlsRHot:

sometimes, you say some good stuff. But, seriously? I feel like I need to hit you over the head with a board for this!
Girl says "hey, come see a show where I cum while in my panties" and you expect her to get naked?

Lily said "Winner gets a video and some pictures of me in lingerie" She specified that the pictures were of her IN LINGERIE. How does "in lingerie" translate into naked? "Lingerie set", okay, maybe, possibly, I could see you thinking that it was possible, but you should still ASK. "Lingerie Strip Set" is a definitely should be naked. But, "set in lingerie" is not the same as "lingerie set". The second just says lingerie will be involved, but the first specifies that the lingerie is being worn throughout the set.

You are on the losing team
you get some pictures of her in lingerie

YOU WERE ON THE LOSING TEAM

why are you complaining?

So, for 77 tokens, how many pictures would you expect? Personally, I don't sell pictures for any LESS than 10 tokens EACH, and that's NON-NUDE. 77 tokens, I'd expect anywhere from 5-10 pictures. If they were nude pictures, I'd only expect 3-7. If they were explicit pictures, I'd only expect 1-3 pictures. If it was my picset, then 77 tokens would get you 7 pictures.

See, the thing is, you're expecting the price you'd pay for getting your own picture taken. But you're not buying a picture of yourself. You're buying a picture of someone else. They're taking a risk giving you this picture. It's a part of them. Did I forget to mention the fact that you were on the losing team? So you can't complain about the prize, because you didn't get the prize.

Alright, I'm done. If that didn't get through to you... then I'm going to have to ban you from my room, because seeing you will make me see red and start to twitch...

PlayboyMegan said:
As Nicole stated before, not talking. Also, I'm a big fan of networking sites. When I go to follow a model on twitter and ALL I see is,
"online in 5min."
"offline tips make me smile"
"playing a game"
"online now"
SO BORING. Twitter is for promotion, but if all you can talk about is when you'll be online, what does that say about how you run your room??? If I read insightful, funny, and sexy tweets, I'm more likely to visit/tip you. Even just talking about how you are going to the gym lets me know you're human.
I am so going to take this constructively. I was planning on NOT doing the latter :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.