AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambers Troll said:
I do agree, and she was worthy of my other tips. She was busy (400 to 1000 people on about 3rd day camming), and was beginning to take my support for granted.
A hella busy room her third day camming and you thought it was all about disrespecting you, did you?

Sevrin said:
Ambers Troll said:
I do agree, and she was worthy of my other tips. She was busy (400 to 1000 people on about 3rd day camming), and was beginning to take my support for granted.
A hella busy room her third day camming and you thought it was all about disrespecting you, did you?
Beautiful, a good camera, and alot of fun on cam. A good start to a camming future.

It took a while to decide if I was ignored or she just missed it, waiting to see if there was delay to cam, waiting for her to notice room, and changes to countdown. I even tipped a few times later on as normal without much notice, but that was ok.
I then took a break, but came back upset over it. Was thinking of who else I could have been supporting/ helping/ enjoying.

PunkInDrublic said:
Not so much annoying as it is just eww to me but models here that only seem to post hateful, insulting posts or only to argue and are always thanking these same kind of posts. I know what these miserable assholes are thinking right now, "Really tho? Is this motherfucker seriously trying to lecture others on how to behave on the internet? Really? This dude!?" and lol and all but try to keep in mind that the way I behave on the internet has zero effect on my career or bottom line. I'm not trying to say to not speak your mind or say what you feel but maybe try to find some sorta balance. Help out new models or members when they come here, post in less serious threads, post some music, talk about your favorite tv shows, be goofy/make jokes once in a while. I know that it isn't really a big deal because 99% of camsite members won't ever see how they act here and it is something not everyone will notice or be turned off by but still, try not to be your own worst enemy.
Yeah, it's completely cool when you call people 'miserable assholes' and a variety of other insults every other day, because it has no 'effect on your career' (who the hell thinks if a girl is honest on ACF it has a negative effect on her career... no one), but how dare anyone thank a post that speaks up against your constantly shitty behavior? Now that's just unacceptable. Especially when it gets that many thanks... :lol:
I can't believe you made not one but two posts complaining about people clicking the thanks button on a particular post, and that after 2 days you're still not over it. But hey, the internet is serious business, and so are... forum thanks... apparently. Wow.
Also, I didn't say anything the other day because people told me you're just trying to bait me and I didn't want to give you the satisfaction, but you might want to check someone's Camscore before claiming they 'do so poorly in the camworld'... swing and a miss. Next time you try so hard to insult me, pick something I'm actually insecure about... otherwise it just won't work. :(

LilyMarie said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Not so much annoying as it is just eww to me but models here that only seem to post hateful, insulting posts or only to argue and are always thanking these same kind of posts. I know what these miserable assholes are thinking right now, "Really tho? Is this motherfucker seriously trying to lecture others on how to behave on the internet? Really? This dude!?" and lol and all but try to keep in mind that the way I behave on the internet has zero effect on my career or bottom line. I'm not trying to say to not speak your mind or say what you feel but maybe try to find some sorta balance. Help out new models or members when they come here, post in less serious threads, post some music, talk about your favorite tv shows, be goofy/make jokes once in a while. I know that it isn't really a big deal because 99% of camsite members won't ever see how they act here and it is something not everyone will notice or be turned off by but still, try not to be your own worst enemy.
Yeah, it's completely cool when you call people 'miserable assholes' and a variety of other insults every other day, because it has no 'effect on your career' (who the hell thinks if a girl is honest on ACF it has a negative effect on her career... no one), but how dare anyone thank a post that speaks up against your constantly shitty behavior? Now that's just unacceptable. Especially when it gets that many thanks... :lol:
I can't believe you made not one but two posts complaining about people clicking the thanks button on a particular post, and that after 2 days you're still not over it. But hey, the internet is serious business, and so are... forum thanks... apparently. Wow.
Also, I didn't say anything the other day because people told me you're just trying to bait me and I didn't want to give you the satisfaction, but you might want to check someone's Camscore before claiming they 'do so poorly in the camworld'... swing and a miss. Next time you try so hard to insult me, pick something I'm actually insecure about... otherwise it just won't work. :(
PID I know how to offend LilyMarie....she is right in that it is not camscore. Defend her when she hates you, that will make her furious :p
Sorry LM couldn't resist again making fun of my 'little sister'. I do adore you pale blue scary eyes :p

Seriously though both views seem pretty valid

Cheer up MiserableMarie, it's Friday and that post wasn't really even about you or any one specific model.
2YFfur1.gif

Lily, you take thanks personally too. In fact, quite a few of us do. But I was especially surprised and hurt when you unfollowed another model on Twitter simply because she thanked a post that I made. I felt like I owed an apology to her simply for her pushing one button on a random thread.

I never try to actually offend or hurt anyone on this forum (with the exception of members who are being douches to others), so any reply I make to a post is simply to explain my thoughts on the matter regardless of who's posting it. Even when I disagree with someone or think they're completely in the wrong, I still attempt to present my view logically, in a grammatically/politically-correct way, without calling names. I try not to focus so much on who thanks it, or why I think they thanked it.

I made a thread here so we can set aside all of these potentially harmful thoughts and deduce why people use the thank button. Hopefully this will lead to less people being hurt because someone else "thanked" a post.

For camgirls who have to ignore unpleasantness on cam to keep the room upbeat, it amazes me sometimes how so many can't just click ignore on the forum to avoid drama. I hate replying to a thread to only later find out it was created because people on the forum are arguing with one another...again. :/

Ann_Sulu said:
For camgirls who have to ignore unpleasantness on cam to keep the room upbeat, it amazes me sometimes how so many can't just click ignore on the forum to avoid drama. I hate replying to a thread to only later find out it was created because people on the forum are arguing with one another...again. :/
Sometimes it amazes me to read things some cam girls say, like how can you be so incredibly sensitive and reactionary to people and still be a decent cam model? How can you care so much about what people think of you, then say such vile things in a different public venue? :think:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I_Am_Iris said:
Lily, you take thanks personally too. In fact, quite a few of us do. But I was especially surprised and hurt when you unfollowed another model on Twitter simply because she thanked a post that I made. I felt like I owed an apology to her simply for her pushing one button on a random thread.

I never try to actually offend or hurt anyone on this forum (with the exception of members who are being douches to others), so any reply I make to a post is simply to explain my thoughts on the matter regardless of who's posting it. Even when I disagree with someone or think they're completely in the wrong, I still attempt to present my view logically, in a grammatically/politically-correct way, without calling names. I try not to focus so much on who thanks it, or why I think they thanked it.

I made a thread here so we can set aside all of these potentially harmful thoughts and deduce why people use the thank button. Hopefully this will lead to less people being hurt because someone else "thanked" a post.
Lily and a few others on ACF I wont name are quite protective of their fellow models, and women in general in a way others are not. Easily offended by things they see as degrading, even from other models/ women. Don't be too harsh on their tough defence on what they see as right.

I am the last one such women want to defend them, just want others here to understand them a little, and their passion for what they believe is right.

With Lily I seriously offended her once, over a name (real name) and shame topic....blackmail of models. She acted fast to cut me out as a supporter, a guy like me made it easier by following with a silly topic that caused further irritation. Lily and others like her are unforgiving, easily offended, and often blinded by strong opinion, but as someone unafraid of such women, I wouldn't change them.

Speak out when they are wrong, learn from when they are right, enjoy arguing with them, but never take their attacks personally, they attack based on your words/ ideas, not just because it is a certain person posting.

So based on what I just said, the thank button may be used for women such as Lily simply when a woman defends herself, not as an attack against the one disagreeing with that woman. This is my point.

Don't be offended Iris, Lily is just very selective on who she follows, only those who match her ideals.

[Lily sorry to act like I know you, you would hate this ... this is how I see you, wanted those apparently upset with you, and others, to see you as I do.]

Wait, I thanked LilyMarie on her last post; was I not supposed to do that? Oh fuck it, if there were a second thanks button I'd have pressed it to.

I_Am_Iris said:
I felt like I owed an apology to her simply for her pushing one button on a random thread.
I felt the same recently and even sent the model here a message to warn and kinda apologize to her because I feared that her thanking one of my posts would lead to the person I was arguing with(take a wild guess) to hold a grudge and be shitty to her in the future.

Reactions: eclipse76
eyeteach said:
Wait, I thanked LilyMarie on her last post; was I not supposed to do that? Oh fuck it, if there were a second thanks button I'd have pressed it to.

^THIS^ is exactly what we're trying to stop. I know you're attempting to joke, here, but that really only makes this whole situation (the importance of thanks being overthought and analyzed) worsen. Can't we all just get along and thank or not thank whatever we want?!?!

Models who become bitter and jaded when they don't get exactly what they wanted and so anoint themselves official arbitrator for all things MFC, using their moral superiority to decide for other people what is and is not acceptable, and then wilfully and very publically post the birth certificate of an 18 year old model who had the audacity, the audacity to drink something that might have been alcohol on cam, are just the worst.

Ambers Troll said:
LilyMarie said:
Sorry LM couldn't resist again making fun of my 'little sister'. I do adore you pale blue scary eyes :p

That was me with the spooky eyes crazy pants... not Lily.

mynameisbob84 said:
Models who become bitter and jaded when they don't get exactly what they wanted and so anoint themselves official arbitrator for all things MFC, using their moral superiority to decide for other people what is and is not acceptable, and then wilfully and very publically post the birth certificate of an 18 year old model who had the audacity, the audacity to drink something that might have been alcohol on cam, are just the worst.
Holy fucking shit!!!!

AND following a CAD order that she has gone against already multiple times... she's fucked. Rightfully fucked. In her attempts to ruin this girls life she has just ruined her own.
This is why we have prisons, to protect the community from dangerous psychos like her. Scary man... she's scary.

JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Holy fucking shit!!!!

AND following a CAD order that she has gone against already multiple times... she's fucked. Rightfully fucked. In her attempts to ruin this girls life she has just ruined her own.
This is why we have prisons, to protect the community from dangerous psychos like her. Scary man... she's scary.

And this isn't even the original 18 year old that her and her coven targeted. It's a completely separate one. She's widening her net :?

mynameisbob84 said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Holy fucking shit!!!!

And this isn't even the original 18 year old that her and her coven targeted. It's a completely separate one. She's widening her net :?

Yes it is!

Fay_Galore said:
mynameisbob84 said:
JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Holy fucking shit!!!!

Yes it is!

Is it?? I thought this was a different 18 year old. Either way though, 'tis insanity, innit.

EDIT: I just re-checked the Twitter in question and you're right. Mah bad.

Reactions: Fay_Galore
I don't watch other girls cams often other than to see what I'm doing wrong/right compared to the top girls. I do get very annoyed when girls complain about their regulars tipping other girls. I understand it can hurt their feelings, but complaining about how someone else wants to spend money they earned seems a bit petty.

JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Holy fucking shit!!!!

I wonder if she has any inkling what a pathetic joke her life has become?

JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Holy fucking shit!!!!

I reported [the older, crazy, vindictive model] to Twitter for harassment, linked MFC in the tweet, and sent [the other model] a message with a link as well. Up until now I haven't gotten involved, but this crosses major lines. The other times her info has been linked, it's been from "other sources" (members and whatnot). But there's no denying her involvement this time. However, I'm sure Twitter won't do anything because I'm not the one being harassed, but maybe if [the other model] sends the request herself, they might deactivate the Twitter account. It's not much, but every little bit to stop this runaway train is a step in the right direction.

I deliberately did not post their names here, because if whoever is reading this DOESN"T already know who it is, I don't want to help the info get out to more people. But if you do know, maybe take a second to send a harassment report? You know, if you feel like it.

What started this vendetta? Was Juju's offer of mentoring rejected? Seriously, the time and effort she puts into hating someone she has never met is rather scary and pathetic.

Reactions: Nordling
I_Am_Iris said:
I reported [the older, crazy, vindictive model] to Twitter for harassment, linked MFC in the tweet, and sent [the other model] a message with a link as well. Up until now I haven't gotten involved, but this crosses major lines. The other times her info has been linked, it's been from "other sources" (members and whatnot). But there's no denying her involvement this time. However, I'm sure Twitter won't do anything because I'm not the one being harassed, but maybe if [the other model] sends the request herself, they might deactivate the Twitter account. It's not much, but every little bit to stop this runaway train is a step in the right direction.

I deliberately did not post their names here, because if whoever is reading this DOESN"T already know who it is, I don't want to help the info get out to more people. But if you do know, maybe take a second to send a harassment report? You know, if you feel like it.

I reported her ass too. But I noticed she posted a picture from her phone mentioning all us "ACF Barracuda's" over here on the wrong side of the issue cause we think she's a crazy loony bin.

I immediately laughed at the thought of Iris in the Barracuda club. :lol:

Or was it Siri the Barracuda?!? :shock:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 1_1_2015 , 1_11_07 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 1_1_2015 , 1_11_07 AM.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 361
LilyMarie said:
(who the hell thinks if a girl is honest on ACF it has a negative effect on her career... no one) :(

While I'm sure I'm in a very small minority, I disagree with this statement. And I apologize that this post brought me out of lurker status. Reading ACF forums has had an effect on how I view MFC altogether. I really enjoy some of the models insightful posts, to list a few, Gemma, Jolene, Iris and DeezNA, I find them very informative and have visited 3 out of 4 of their rooms and tipped because of their posts here. (I'll let you guess which 3) :-D

On the other side, there have been a few models that have made statements that I don't particularly agree with, and while that is their opinion and they have a complete right to voice it, there is certainly potential for it to negate potential customers, albeit probably not many.

My :twocents-02cents:

JerryBoBerry said:
I_Am_Iris said:

I reported her ass too. But I noticed she posted a picture from her phone mentioning all us "ACF Barracuda's" over here on the wrong side of the issue cause we think she's a crazy loony bin.

"Barracudas", eh? We got off light. She called one model "Gaylord" and rumour has it, somehow managed to do it with a straight face despite being an adult, and may or may not be aware that she just outed herself as a potential homophobe :lol:

JimsX said:
Wasn't sure where to put this, but this thread seems to be the current discussion. Had a good chuckle when I read it. From Juju and Violet Doll's twitter :lol:

Like really cam girls, ageism is not cool. Stop being bitches. You'll be 40 someday too. Have respect for women of all ages.

You could never accuse them of being self-aware, could you? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.