AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JickyJuly said:
Is pretending to be in love with members that prevalent on MFC? I'm all for fantasy, but pretending to be disabled and pretending to be in love all fall under disgusting con artist in my book. I would guess that most people feel the same?
Yes, I agree. But as far as "degrees of disgusting," I may take a differing view than most. My question is, which behavior has the greatest potential for hurting someone. If you find out someone faked a disability, you might be angry/pissed, but how hurt? Romantic fakery has huge potential to hurt.

Nordling said:
Romantic fakery has huge potential to hurt.

The models getting tipped to make a dude happy though and he might be leading the "romantic" dance

If the a guy is acting all cutsie and lovey dovey, "hey baby you look so good I missed you when you weren't on yesterday xxx"

It's not crazy to think a model might just be like "thanks hun, yeah missed you too x" just to be nice back, especially if he is a good tipper

You could say some are tipping for a "GF experience" without ever directly asking for it.

I know the above isn't happening in every case, but it's an example of a scenario where it's not really the models fault if the dude is reading too much into things.

If you want to support deaf people in general, there are charities that advocate for them and offer assistance. Pretending to be deaf makes a mockery of people who actually are struggling with this disability. It's also worth noting that not all deaf people consider themselves to be disabled.

If the model is deaf, that's one thing. If she's not, then she's no better than those people who put up bogus Kickstarter campaigns pretending to collect funds for the benefit of some person who's been in the news for suffering a tragedy or an injustice.

RebeccaT said:
Phoebe said:
I've met a mature model who was yelling at some dude who wanted her to play his mom in private chat :D She was really cruel and offensive

I frequently get asked to do this but it's easy to decline politely.

I wouldn't =) As long as I get paid I'm ready to be whoever they want me to be. Even Godzilla :D BTW I've met a gal who danced striptease to "Ghost Busters" theme on request) It was kinda weird and funny, still she put up a good show))

MFCGod said:
Maybe this is a British vs American thing I'm not sure.. or maybe I'm just uptight

I was in a models room tonight, she was talking about "pooping" non stop and her ass bleeding

Just why :shock: show some decorum

I never need or want to know about peoples toilet habits.

It's a LIE! Girls don't poop!!!111

Phoebe said:
BTW I've met a gal who danced striptease to "Ghost Busters" theme on request) It was kinda weird and funny, still she put up a good show))

That's one of my favourite songs for stripping!

I follow a popular model on twitter, and a little while ago she sent out an angry tweet because I guess some people were being jerks to her because she fell asleep and missed a planned cam session (she's on almost every night). The message was basically "I'm human. I fell asleep. Please be nice." Fair enough. I fully support that.

A few days later she sends out an angry tweet about how she showed up on cam and none of her regulars were there and her feelings are hurt and she is sad. (please tip offline)

The next day: she's taking the night off because she got invited to a concert. Bye!

So...models are human and have lives outside of MFC. Members are required to plan their lives around models' cam times and are selfish assholes if they miss one night. Got it.

Mood lighting to set an atmosphere is nice. But when the room is lit by a couple candles on the other side of the room every time it's no longer atmosphere. It's just shadows and annoying.

I feel like the worst thing a model can do is Nothing. Just sitting there and staring at the screen is so boring!

This has probably come up already, but I'm not going to read through two years of posts.

What gets to me is the way some models bail on a room.

Sometimes rooms die and the model has to leave. I understand that. I've felt the sting of disappointment when I tipped a fair bit toward a countdown that never got completed, but I still understand. But I remember one time in a model's room. Things were slow, but not dead. Anyway, she said the room was too slow and she was going to log off in 15 minutes. Very quickly after she said that, someone tipped 600 tokens to kill the countdown. But she didn't acknowledge the tip, didn't get naked, and just stayed on cam staring at her phone for 15 minutes before leaving. That really annoyed me. If a model says she's going to leave in 15 minutes, that's fine, even if she gets a huge tip. But she shouldn't leave a countdown live in the topic and then just ignore it when it gets finished. It took me a long time to go back to that model's room after that.

Another thing is when a model knows that she is only going to be on cam for a really short time, but she starts a countdown and acts like everything's totally normal. Then all of a sudden, "I'm really busy so I have to go now. Bye." That just seems dishonest.

Just went into a random model's room and this is literally the first thing I heard:

"Somebody tip 801 so you can be my highest tipper. Tip 801 because I want to cum. (Ludicrously fake 'seductive' lip lick.) Somebody buy my Snapchat."

I could not hit the back button fast enough.

Saddest thing? She was the top model on the MFC home page.

gingerhobbit said:
Just went into a random model's room and this is literally the first thing I heard:

"Somebody tip 801 so you can be my highest tipper. Tip 801 because I want to cum. (Ludicrously fake 'seductive' lip lick.) Somebody buy my Snapchat."

... :think: am I missing the part where she was yelling these things at people or something?

JoleneBrody said:
gingerhobbit said:

... :think: am I missing the part where she was yelling these things at people or something?

Different people react differently to different things. Pushiness and cartoonish come-ons are two of my turn-offs.

gingerhobbit said:
JoleneBrody said:
gingerhobbit said:

Different people react differently to different things. Pushiness and cartoonish come-ons are two of my turn-offs.

Word.
Cam sites are going to make you miserable, but you seem to already know that.

Encouraging tips in exchange for masturbating is like... The basis of camsite existence. But I guess the reason why you didn't like what she was saying eluded me in your OP.

JoleneBrody said:
gingerhobbit said:
JoleneBrody said:
gingerhobbit said:

Word.

Encouraging tips in exchange for masturbating is like... The basis of camsite existence. But I guess the reason why you didn't like what she was saying eluded me in your OP.

I think it's probably a little strong to say cam sites will make me miserable.

The comment you're talking about in the other thread was mostly just making the point that there's plenty of value in models who are less explicit, but that most of the members ignore them. Looking back at it, I probably should have worded it so that it sounded less judgmental of those who are more explicit, since I don't feel that way at all.

Still, I agree I may not be the target audience because I get bored with a lot of vagina close-ups.

For the model I quoted above, read what I posted in a really whiny voice and picture a room where not much else seemed to be going on except that. Guess I probably should have added that part.

Anyway, reminding people in a room to tip is perfectly reasonable. Beating them over the head with the pouty stick probably just sends a bunch of them running for the door.

And that licking the lips thing has always driven me crazy (not in a good way) because it's so obviously fake and such a caricature of sexiness.

gingerhobbit said:
JoleneBrody said:
gingerhobbit said:
JoleneBrody said:
gingerhobbit said:

Word.

I think it's probably a little strong to say cam sites will make me miserable.

The comment you're talking about in the other thread was mostly just making the point that there's plenty of value in models who are less explicit, but that most of the members ignore them. Looking back at it, I probably should have worded it so that it sounded less judgmental of those who are more explicit, since I don't feel that way at all.

Still, I agree I may not be the target audience because I get bored with a lot of vagina close-ups.

For the model I quoted above, read what I posted in a really whiny voice and picture a room where not much else seemed to be going on except that. Guess I probably should have added that part.

Anyway, reminding people in a room to tip is perfectly reasonable. Beating them over the head with the pouty stick probably just sends a bunch of them running for the door.

And that licking the lips thing has always driven me crazy (not in a good way) because it's so obviously fake and such a caricature of sexiness.

Yeah the tone of the model was completely missing from your post, thus the :think:

It just read like you were complaining about models encouraging tipping by offering sexy times... which is like, what we do hahah.

gingerhobbit said:
Different people react differently to different things.
Constant/rapid fire reminders of everything the model has for sale is super annoying but can easily be avoided. A site like Streamate and private shows might be more your style than mfc.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upon entering a room, I was treated by the model with "hey baby boy"

I never want that to happen again...

Now you know how we feel with such things as bb, sexy, honey, cutie, babe, baby, etc. XD

Models that are VERY unappreciative of tips.
I was just in a room on cams.com, and someone tipped to model $10. Her response? An extremely bored and sarcastic "Yay, $3.58"
Turned me off of ever wanting to be in her room again.
Now, I'm aware that that's a big cut they take, but she knew that when she signed up, and she has had that attitude nearly every time I've ever been in her room.

Models that are VERY unappreciative of tips.
I was just in a room on cams.com, and someone tipped to model $10. Her response? An extremely bored and sarcastic "Yay, $3.58"
Turned me off of ever wanting to be in her room again.
Now, I'm aware that that's a big cut they take, but she knew that when she signed up, and she has had that attitude nearly every time I've ever been in her room.
I get why that's annoying, but that might just be her niche/schtick. Especially if you've seen her do it nearly every time.
The bratty spoiled camgirl is a solid niche that many members want fulfilled.

Thankfully you waited a bit to see the atmosphere of the room, rather then wasting your $10. Nicely done.

I get why that's annoying, but that might just be her niche/schtick. Especially if you've seen her do it nearly every time.
The bratty spoiled camgirl is a solid niche that many members want fulfilled.

Thankfully you waited a bit to see the atmosphere of the room, rather then wasting your $10. Nicely done.

THIS. On the inside I am insanely appreciative of tips, but I get A LOT of members who are into domination, especially findom. They like it when I act unappreciative. "200 tokens? That's it? Yawn." Believe me, I fully realize that 200 is a lot for some.

I feel like the worst thing a model can do is Nothing. Just sitting there and staring at the screen is so boring!

I do this sometimes, but again, it has to do with the domination thing. Have seen this work for some models so it's got to be a thing. Ignore fetish maybe?

Retweet a waggling dick gif. They could at least use a picture of the person's entire body, not just the wiggly bits. I wonder what is on Twitter today, DICK!, oh I see. I am sure it is a nice penis and it may be a relatively famous one as well, but some warning would be nice.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Ok I know I'm late to the chat here but I wanted to comment on the CuteDeafChick thing. I have no idea who she is, I'm new and whatnot. I'm hard of hearing and could easily understand why she would identify as deaf, especially if she's severely hard of hearing. It also rolls off the tongue better then CuteHardofHearingChick.

My level of hard of hearing isn't even close to deaf. I HEAR just fine I just can't make out a lot of specifics. So if I'm in a conversation I have to concentrate and look at lips to decipher the specifics of what's being said. Where as my ASL teacher's level of hearing was so bad that if he wasn't wearing his aids and looking at you he would have no idea he wasn't being spoken to. Because there's such a huge range of "hard of hearing" before you're classified as deaf it can make it problematic when talking to people outside the deaf community. So many hard of hearing people will identify as deaf just to make it easier when talking to the layman.

Even worse is when this model complains that her room is so boring. Its your room -- do something to entertain us. Its not our job to entertain you. :twocents-02cents:

This is 1000% true but its REALLY hard to be entertaining with low room counts when not a soul will talk to you.
Imagine you're an entertainer on stage, and you look out at the crowd and there's 5-10 people staring at you, giving you no expression. No smiles. No applause. Nothing to indicate that they are enjoying the entertainment they are watching.
You can jump around, dance, sing, juggle, breathe fire like a dragon, nothing you can do will feel entertaining and its really frustrating.

I saw a model the other night on MFC who was doing the heroin nod. Every few minutes, she'd rouse herself just enough to scratch and mutter something incoherent, then she'd slump over again. At first, I thought she was just fucking around, but no, she was just really high.

This is 1000% true but its REALLY hard to be entertaining with low room counts when not a soul will talk to you.
Imagine you're an entertainer on stage, and you look out at the crowd and there's 5-10 people staring at you, giving you no expression. No smiles. No applause. Nothing to indicate that they are enjoying the entertainment they are watching.
You can jump around, dance, sing, juggle, breathe fire like a dragon, nothing you can do will feel entertaining and its really frustrating.

Guys have said this to me directly, that they sometimes keep model windows open, mute the sound, and wait for something to happen. And that they do this with several model windows open at a time. Pretty much the member is saying, "I am not even paying attention to you most of the time." It's so rude, because even when a model IS trying to engage her audience, she has no way of knowing if the viewers are actually viewing. If no one is talking or tipping, then yes, it IS boring.

If someone works in a store and no one is in it to buy anything, they can always read or play on their phone to pass the time, but as soon as someone walks in, you have to put the book or phone away in order to look professional. Now imagine having a bunch of people in the store. You say hi, you welcome them, you ask them questions, you give them information about the deals going on, you ask them if they'd like to buy something, on and on. But no one responds. Everyone just stares at you, stands there, and says absolutely nothing. They give no indication if they're just looking around, no indication that they're just browsing, no indication that they like what you have in the store, no indication of buying anything. You try to get their attention over and over and over, but nothing.

But because all of those people are there, because you never know who might walk in to try to buy something (which they'll only do if you look professional) you can't pick up your book or your phone again to pass the time with something enjoyable. And that's why it's boring, especially when there have been hours and hours like that.

Also, whenever someone says "oh do some free teasing or nudity or do a full show!" That will get members interested! Well yea, people are always going to be interested in free stuff, but you can't run a business like that. When a member tips big for a countdown or a show, it's like him buying something for everyone in the store.

On Streamate, models often offer a video or more for high tips or tips over a certain amount. What's really annoying is when you find out the video(s) don't even exist. I recently got a SM mail saying, "sorry for the delay, I'll make it up to you soon." Define soon. lol And why did she offer it in the first place if it didn't yet exist.

Related annoyance is when they say they'll send the video when the cam session is done...then they don't, and you have to remind them.

On Streamate, models often offer a video or more for high tips or tips over a certain amount. What's really annoying is when you find out the video(s) don't even exist. I recently got a SM mail saying, "sorry for the delay, I'll make it up to you soon." Define soon. lol And why did she offer it in the first place if it didn't yet exist.

Related annoyance is when they say they'll send the video when the cam session is done...then they don't, and you have to remind them.

Us models on SM can't message a member first, we need to wait for them to message us so that can hold up delivery of a video. Maybe that was the reason? or they got taken into a show soon after yours.

Or maybe they just forgot, unfortunately we aren't superheros

Status
Not open for further replies.