AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend 10 minute responding to PM from basics or guest and not respond to questions in room.

Um, I'm pretty sure that neither basics nor guests can PM. Only premium users have that ability.

Yeah, that's an uncommon occurrence I hope. :) But still, if the sound isn't distorted, turning down volume at my end fixes most such problems. Another problem is where the music is so loud you can't hear the model talk...that really calls for feedback.
A pet peeve and something for models to take note of, if you are up dancing and away room the mic you may have to speak louder so we can here you. We here you fine when sitting at the computer:h:

Models who follow me on twitter, wait until I follow back, then immediately unfollow me thinking I won't notice.

I've started using an app to keep track of this behavior. And when a model does this not only do I unfollow her too, but I make a note to never tip her. Might start calling out people who do this (who, unsurprisingly, have very high follower counts for such young twitters). -_-

When models say stuff like "help me get to a cum show! I haven't cum in <insert days/weeks here>".

Not making show goals, and not liking it? Fine. But complaining that she can't get herself off, when not on cam? Not fine. There is no natural or man written law that says a cam girl is only allowed to get herself off when she is on cam, and being paid for it. If the cam girl needs an orgasm, and it isn't happening on cam, then she can still do it off cam. IF she really feels she should try to get paid for it, then she can make a video to try and sell of her masturbating while not online on the site she is working.

Models who follow me on twitter, wait until I follow back, then immediately unfollow me thinking I won't notice.

I've started using an app to keep track of this behavior. And when a model does this not only do I unfollow her too, but I make a note to never tip her. Might start calling out people who do this (who, unsurprisingly, have very high follower counts for such young twitters). -_-

There's a lot of models who do this to members, especially. They look for followers on other model accounts, then add them hoping they follow back, then unfollow. I don't just auto follow back models whose rooms I have never been in. Not that I am the world's most entertaining Twitter poster, but, still; if she followed me, first, I expect that follow to last more than a day.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke

You don't need an app. Go http://who.unfollowed.me/

When models say stuff like "help me get to a cum show! I haven't cum in <insert days/weeks here>".

Not making show goals, and not liking it? Fine. But complaining that she can't get herself off, when not on cam? Not fine. There is no natural or man written law that says a cam girl is only allowed to get herself off when she is on cam, and being paid for it. If the cam girl needs an orgasm, and it isn't happening on cam, then she can still do it off cam. IF she really feels she should try to get paid for it, then she can make a video to try and sell of her masturbating while not online on the site she is working.
There are tons of guys out there who feel happy to be the one to help bring the girl the joy of her first cum in a while. It has nothing to do with not being able to get ourselves off on our own. Letting our viewers know that we're pent up and can't wait to let out a cum with them can be a huge turn on to people. It's extra motivation to help with the show countdown.

And I don't know about you, or if you ever manage to go a few days without an orgasm, but when I've not had one in a while they are EPICly good, and it shows on cam.

I disagree with this gripe entirely.

ummmmmmmmm. :wondering: For a phone or tablet maybe?!!?!? :think: On a browser it's a website.
Third party APPlication that you have to sign in via Twitter to use. I didn't (and i don't think Mag did either) mean a phone/tablet app.

Sorry, didn't mean to start an argument, I think it's just confusion about use of words. Mah bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magnolia
Since I've bookmarked most models that i will never tip but will occasionally watch, I really do not deal with many annoying models. My worst experiences are when the models on my friends list are not online and I'm bored enough to switch my filter to "show all models" that is when I come across some real duds.

I treat my friends list like Survivor island. I'm always trying to cut my list down to as few models as possible, only wanting models I really enjoy on that list and they are pretty much the only models I'm going to tip. Tokens go bye bye too fast when I'm tipping every sad pretty face listening to really loud music while texting and ignoring everyone in their room! :)

Not making show goals, and not liking it? Fine. But complaining that she can't get herself off, when not on cam? Not fine. There is no natural or man written law that says a cam girl is only allowed to get herself off when she is on cam, and being paid for it. If the cam girl needs an orgasm, and it isn't happening on cam, then she can still do it off cam. IF she really feels she should try to get paid for it, then she can make a video to try and sell of her masturbating while not online on the site she is working..

I definitely agree with Amber, guys LOVE it when they know I haven't came in X amount of days. I could very easily get myself off before getting on cam...but why would I waste all that pent up energy masturbating alone in my bed vs. getting online and having a fucking awesome show with an epic orgasm at the end?! The latter is alot more fun for everyone haha. Of course, there's days when I'd rather be alone, but I personally get really turned on by large groups watching me, so obviously that is much more enticing. And everyone is so worked up during the countdown, it's great.
If I were a member, I'd be insanely turned on knowing I'm about to watch a hot girl cum for the first time in days. I respect your opinion...I just don't understand the logic behind it at all lol.

I definitely agree with Amber, guys LOVE it when they know I haven't came in X amount of days. I could very easily get myself off before getting on cam...but why would I waste all that pent up energy masturbating alone in my bed vs. getting online and having a fucking awesome show with an epic orgasm at the end?! The latter is alot more fun for everyone haha. Of course, there's days when I'd rather be alone, but I personally get really turned on by large groups watching me, so obviously that is much more enticing. And everyone is so worked up during the countdown, it's great.
If I were a member, I'd be insanely turned on knowing I'm about to watch a hot girl cum for the first time in days. I respect your opinion...I just don't understand the logic behind it at all lol.
Yeah, it's a tease I enjoy. The girls are encouraging those who like to be the one to "make" a girl cum. Works on me!

Reactions: HaleyBlake
Hmm
  1. Spend 10 minute responding to PM from basics or guest and not respond to questions in room. Or working another cam site. (Sorry it is just annoying)
  2. BAD LIGHTING I Blogged about this once http://swoobiescamgirladventure.blogspot.com/2015/04/swoobs-camgirl-pet-peve-1-bad-lighting.html
  3. Just showing the OB-Gyn view, it has its purpose but if that is all you show. That will get you hidden.
  4. REALLY sloppy room. It gets distracting, if you want you to be my attention. Your mess is not helping, just saying.
  5. REALLY loud music on the same laptop your are camming from. We can not hear you over the music. It is irritating. If your hott I will not hide you but i will not stay in the room either.
  6. Not vocally answering questions when all we can hear is you type? I get it your ESL, but it is so slow to get an answer to a simple question that you can say yes or no to.

I love these tips and loved your blog article. Thank you for the time!

"Just showing OBGYN view" is something I probably do too much... and I know there are other "views" but would you mind listing a few off the top of your head?

Doggy style/from behind
Laying on your side with both legs to one side together or slightly apart
Standing

What others?? I try and watch models often but feeel we tend to get stuck in comfortable rutts.
Thanks

I love these tips and loved your blog article. Thank you for the time!

"Just showing OBGYN view" is something I probably do too much... and I know there are other "views" but would you mind listing a few off the top of your head?

Doggy style/from behind
Laying on your side with both legs to one side together or slightly apart
Standing

What others?? I try and watch models often but feeel we tend to get stuck in comfortable rutts.
Thanks
I like to see a smile and cleavage is always good, I get show your best features but you need to show other parts of you as well. Try to be interactive.

Awww man, that's so lame. In general I find it lame to be a music snob (how boring) - but shitting on someone's choice after they paid for it just sounds like bad business.

Wow no kidding! I am no music snob either but even if I was that is something I would keep to myself. What an obvious cam girl no-no.. Never disrespect someone in your room who doesn't deserve it.. But I guess I can't forget that there just happen to be snobby girls out there who grew up snobby and don't even know the effects it can have

Lack of quality control.

I've just taken delivery of a custom video, and to give props to the model it's what I'd asked for and agreed with them. They wanted to experience being dominated for the first time, and did so in their first B/G video. Content looks amazing.

But there's no sound. I thought people may have checked before sending these, and I think in a video such as this you kinda need the sound in there. I've let them know, so it'll be a case of seeing what they say. Other than that, I suppose I can edit it with suitable sound effects.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
So I was in a model's room yesterday, and I tipped what I consider a pretty solid chunk toward her show... I dunno what the exact number was, but more than 1000 tokens total. Another guy came in and finished off her countdown with a couple of big tips (which is awesome, obviously!) She was pretty excited, and said something along the lines of "I'm so happy we're doing the show, all thanks to [other guy's name]!" I know she might not have meant anything by it, but it definitely rubbed me the wrong way. The other tipper was really cool about it, and mentioned that I was a big part of it too. She did send me a PM after the show thanking me, which I really appreciated.

Am I being a little too sensitive here, or reading too much into it? At the end of the day I still think she's cool, but it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

So I was in a model's room yesterday, and I tipped what I consider a pretty solid chunk toward her show... I dunno what the exact number was, but more than 1000 tokens total. Another guy came in and finished off her countdown with a couple of big tips (which is awesome, obviously!) She was pretty excited, and said something along the lines of "I'm so happy we're doing the show, all thanks to [other guy's name]!" I know she might not have meant anything by it, but it definitely rubbed me the wrong way. The other tipper was really cool about it, and mentioned that I was a big part of it too. She did send me a PM after the show thanking me, which I really appreciated.

Am I being a little too sensitive here, or reading too much into it? At the end of the day I still think she's cool, but it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't know her, but speaking for myself I will do this to give someone a more personal thank you in case they didn't hear their name. I just never know and want to make sure to thank anyone that helps large or small.

I would give the model the benefit of the doubt, sounds like she got caught up in the moment and did take the time to thank you in PM.

In my opinion you're being too sensitive, but I'm also totally being a hypocrite here, I get it. I've had similar situations in the past... I was going to write out specific examples, but there's no reason to regurgitate situations I've already gotten over.

If you have fun with the model just forget about it and realize it was a simple misspeak. She was selling a narrative without realizing the faux pas. We all do it sometimes. That's my two cents for all it's worth.

Reactions: hapa74 and swagger
I wish there were some way for models to look at the members that have you bookmarked. It would be nice to know if I'm on some not good enough lists.

I don't think of it that way. I tend to use bookmarks for newer models I run across. I don't know much about them, but saw one thing I thought I like or I might want to visit again in the future. It's not that they aren't good enough, I just don't know enough about them. So if they are on my bookmarks list I try to visit a few more times before deciding to add them to my friends list or just removing from the bookmark.

I've ran across many perfectly nice, charming, and beautiful models who I didn't put on my friends list purely because it just didn't click. Nothing bad about them at all, it just didn't make it into the further step of making a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.