AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_12_2016 , 3_19_44 PM.png
    Screenshot - 3_12_2016 , 3_19_44 PM.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 6

It's just weird to admit (with such certainty) that you "will never tip" the models that you chose to bookmark and occasionally watch.

I would like to know what you are thinking.
That it's strange to bookmark and plan to watch girls that you will not tip for your enjoyment of.

That it's strange to bookmark and plan to watch girls that you will not tip for your enjoyment of.

Well, you used the perfect language. I only want to tip models I enjoy and at this point that is only the 2 models on my friend's list. I don't spend a ton of time in the rooms of models I have bookmarked. I'm like two words, 2 mins and I'm gone, hoping that one of my favorite models come online. So a bookmark is more like she's interesting but not interesting enough for me to really participate. I actually think that the way that my bookmarks are now that most of the models have a big maybe marked next to them-- maybe I will visit their rooms more, maybe I will tip them if they prove to be interesting and motivate me to tip. In general, I'm not really going to enjoy a models room or even really interact if I'm not tipping.

Oddly enough, I haven't really been on MFC much in the last 2 wks because one of my favs is taking a break from camming and there aren't really any other models who have her same personality and level of engagement that inspire me to watch, interact and tip.

Reactions: Tomtom197
I don't think of it that way. I tend to use bookmarks for newer models I run across. I don't know much about them, but saw one thing I thought I like or I might want to visit again in the future. It's not that they aren't good enough, I just don't know enough about them. So if they are on my bookmarks list I try to visit a few more times before deciding to add them to my friends list or just removing from the bookmark.

I've ran across many perfectly nice, charming, and beautiful models who I didn't put on my friends list purely because it just didn't click. Nothing bad about them at all, it just didn't make it into the further step of making a connection.
My exact reason for bookmarks. I will eventually remove from bookmarks if I know it won't click.

So a bookmark is more like she's interesting but not interesting enough for me to really participate. I actually think that the way that my bookmarks are now that most of the models have a big maybe marked next to them-- maybe I will visit their rooms more, maybe I will tip them if they prove to be interesting and motivate me to tip.
I think that explanation of it would have avoided our confusion and replies. Go with that.

For me, it's models who sit on their phones, don't interact with the room at all and then call the room losers for not tipping and the models who ripped me off, took money (let's not hide money with tokens) from me with no intention of sending the videos I purchased. That for me is theft and has really soured my whole relationship with MFC and models.

Not a fan of when the top models do the "cumshow/topless/naked at #X" to rank up because when you're in the top 25 it might be 20-50K tokens just to move up a rank or two. I know they can get away with it BECAUSE they are one of the few lucky girls that get in the top but it's just another reason I don't stay in their rooms long.

For me, it's models who sit on their phones, don't interact with the room at all and then call the room losers for not tipping

I can understand if the model resorts to that if nobody in the room has responded to anything she's tried to do.

But I also can relate to what your saying when it appears that all she planned to do was log on and do nothing to engage her audience.

The blame in these cases can go both ways.

I can understand if the model resorts to that if nobody in the room has responded to anything she's tried to do.

Thank you for keeping the other party accountable as well. I've had a room with twenty plus members, mostly premiums, and in trying to be a good host, I'd greet em all when they came in, ask them questions, blab a little, ask them if they liked this or that that I was wearing (like my star trek pin), what kind of girls they liked (my bisexuality is brought up a lot so I like to chat with members about cute girls), and even tease a bit, only to have an absolutely dead quiet room. I know that my first weeks back that really flustered my shy self and so I'd go on my phone to PM a reg/my lovely room mod (my phone was a keyboard for a few weeks xD), or to change the music only to have my room count drop a fair bit.

After some time though I've learned from other models to fill the silence with cutesy hoolahooping, talking to myself (a toughie), or joking that I've got a tough crowd of silent types that night, until the 1hr mark where I'll take a break from the dead room and go have a coffee.

But I also can relate to what your saying when it appears that all she planned to do was log on and do nothing to engage her audience.

I completely agree, I would hate to be a model and sit there knowing there are 50 or more people just watching you, that must feel so uncomfortable. This is more about the models who don't even look at teh screen unless the tip bell rings.

Not a fan of when the top models do the "cumshow/topless/naked at #X" to rank up because when you're in the top 25 it might be 20-50K tokens just to move up a rank or two. I know they can get away with it BECAUSE they are one of the few lucky girls that get in the top but it's just another reason I don't stay in their rooms long.
I dunno, I find those kinda fun as long as its an achievable move of a couple of ranks. Maybe its just me. :shrug:

I dunno, I find those kinda fun as long as its an achievable move of a couple of ranks. Maybe its just me. :shrug:

Exactly....when it's achievable! In the rooms I go in, the average amount to get topless/bottomless/show is about 2-5K tokens each. I saw a model the other day rank 27 and wanted 20 before she took her top off. Someone tipped 15K tokens and she only moved up to 23 or 24.

I know the extra tokens is why most models might try for rank goals, but something I've done during rank run months is a show at a certain number OR average countdown amount, whichever comes first. That way, I'm encouraging the room to move faster to hopefully pay less but if it's not possible I'm not setting my room up for disappointment.
This has been a very enjoyable way to do rank months, and that really seems to keep the positive motivation going. :)

For me, it's models who sit on their phones, don't interact with the room at all and then call the room losers for not tipping

I used to think as many do about the phone thing... that watching a model on her phone seemingly oblivious to the room for long periods was not my idea of an entertaining room. There is however always another way to skin the cat.

One of the models I occasionally drop by to watch often uses both an ohmibod and a hitachi during her shows. She aims for a 4k countdown target, then a cumshow, which can take a couple of hours to achieve. Now, when she has completed a show and is taking some break time, she often sits singing along to music, chats on her phone or texts etc and to the casual observer who drops by at that time they will only see the phone being used, and be unaware that for maybe two hours prior to that the lady was working hard with multiple toys.

Timing is everything. :)

Models who I take private, then ignore me to respond to PM's from other people.

Then bitch me out for leaving the private early! Sorry, but I just find that uncool.
I 100% agree; that's not only extremely rude, but also extremely unprofessional. You're paying per minute to get her undivided attention. Unless there's an outside emergency, there's really no reason to behave that way. If she wants to respond to PMs then she could wait until after the private is over. Or at least let them know before actually starting the private show that she's going to be too busy to keep responding.

Indeed. Just added 1500 for this private too. 1100 leftover. Tried to be polite and say in the chat beforehand!

Time to scour MFC.

Models who I take private, then ignore me to respond to PM's from other people.

Then bitch me out for leaving the private early! Sorry, but I just find that uncool.

I've been on the receiving end of these PMs several times. I always thought it was kind of weird that the model was PMing me during a pvt with someone else, but it was usually because she was bored out of her mind.

When girls that I'm nice enough to put on my friend's list camp out in my room while THEY ARE ON. How so very rude... tried saying hello to one girl and got no response, then I noticed that she was currently ON and just sitting in my room (she had been in my room many days in a row, I just thought she was watching quietly). I sent her a PM about it and she never answered. I kicked her from my room and removed her from my friend's list. Makes me sad because I used to like this girl.

Girls, don't do that, it's tacky as fuck. If I have you on my friend's list and let you hang in my room please treat me and what I'm doing with respect. I love having model friends in my room and interacting with me and my regulars and most of you girls are AWESOME and interactive, but when it's blatantly obvious you're just in my room to put your name there... I'm not going to be so nice about it in the future. You want to publicly camp in my room then I would love to publicly call you out on it.

When girls that I'm nice enough to put on my friend's list camp out in my room while THEY ARE ON. How so very rude... tried saying hello to one girl and got no response, then I noticed that she was currently ON and just sitting in my room (she had been in my room many days in a row, I just thought she was watching quietly). I sent her a PM about it and she never answered. I kicked her from my room and removed her from my friend's list. Makes me sad because I used to like this girl.

Girls, don't do that, it's tacky as fuck. If I have you on my friend's list and let you hang in my room please treat me and what I'm doing with respect. I love having model friends in my room and interacting with me and my regulars and most of you girls are AWESOME and interactive, but when it's blatantly obvious you're just in my room to put your name there... I'm not going to be so nice about it in the future. You want to publicly camp in my room then I would love to publicly call you out on it.

Wait, she was on on her model account?! That is so disrespectful. Sounds like you learned early on that she'd be a shitty friend.

That's fucked up. I wonder if she was PMing your tippers to try to steal them from you. I've actually had an MFC model try that shit with me, and the member let me know about it.

That's fucked up. I wonder if she was PMing your tippers to try to steal them from you. I've actually had an MFC model try that shit with me, and the member let me know about it.

This is a surprisingly common thing, especially if you're tipping and they can see your name keep flashing up in yellow in the room.

I guess it must work for them otherwise they wouldn't do it, although it hasn't worked on me yet.

This is a surprisingly common thing, especially if you're tipping and they can see your name keep flashing up in yellow in the room.

I guess it must work for them otherwise they wouldn't do it, although it hasn't worked on me yet.

My guess is that it doesn't actually work that well, but some people are simply douches, and given the choice of making an honest living or being sleazebags will go with being sleazebags.

I will just say that there was one time when I logged out of mfc without closing the browser, so it immediately took me back into the room I'd been in but without me being logged on. And I was a bit surprised to see my username was still showing in the room. I closed the browser and reopened and it was still there a good few minutes later, though I didn't keep checking back to see how long that went on for.

Nor do I know how common that is, I haven't tested it by repeating the same thing. But if there's any doubt to give her the benefit of, there may be one or two bugs in mfc which cause names to keep showing after the event.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
I will just say that there was one time when I logged out of mfc without closing the browser, so it immediately took me back into the room I'd been in but without me being logged on. And I was a bit surprised to see my username was still showing in the room. I closed the browser and reopened and it was still there a good few minutes later, though I didn't keep checking back to see how long that went on for.

Nor do I know how common that is, I haven't tested it by repeating the same thing. But if there's any doubt to give her the benefit of, there may be one or two bugs in mfc which cause names to keep showing after the event.

Gavin makes a good point, MFC has been a bit glitchy recently with members reappearing in the room after they have logged off. Not everyone sees them so it is very strange...... maybe it's their internet ghost :zombie: :think:

• Funny!
Reactions: Lila Brooks
Status
Not open for further replies.