AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give a benefit of a doubt if it wasn't multiple days in a row. I've also learned since that she does this to other similar models as well and bots her room. The first few times I didn't pay any attention to it, but unfortunately it's painfully obvious what is happening. I also tried to contact her about it on MFC and twitter and have received no response.

But yes, sometimes glitches happen. I would have never have noticed it if it wasn't multiple times in a row and I wouldn't have become suspicious if I wasn't getting radio silence from her.

She was on her model account and I know some members know who she was because they would try to talk to her while she was in my room. I usually don't mind if models are in my room under their model account (I only allow models on my friends list to get in my room) as long as they're interacting with the room and not trying to steal my members or self-promote. But just sitting in my room and not adding anything... :/

Ohhhh I am familiar with who this is, she never used to do that but since she recently sort of blew up with certain shows, I noticed she started sitting in DOZENS of model rooms while she cammed. I'm seriously talking DOZENS. I was creeping on guest mode a few days last week and noticed this trend. What makes it even worse is that because she is botting her room (she's been front row several times the last week with 20 premiums and 1100 guests) she's already placed so high. What is the point of sitting in DOZENS of rooms when you're already top row. Its because she knows her name and ever changing profile pictures grab the shock factor. I too once liked this same model but its gimmicky now, but I suppose being is a gimmick is literally what her account is about and mocking, so who knows, maybe its part of the performance art at this point.

Looks like she's camped in a few of the top ranked girls rooms right now, while she is also on cam. In Jalyn's at the moment, among others.
Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 7.03.58 PM.png

For those very reasons, even though I find her entertaining, she'll never earn a token from me. That's classless.
I can appreciate her ingenuity and creativity for her shows, and I do applaud it since she's certainly different. But I know she has done shows dedicated to mocking other MFC girls, which (even if I am not a fan of the target) is just a no no in my book, and this camping out in other top girls' rooms while she's on cam is another no bueno situation.

Looks like she's camped in a few of the top ranked girls rooms right now, while she is also on cam. In Jalyn's at the moment, among others.
View attachment 62520

Fairly sure she has a bot that does that for her. It's NOT just the top ranked rooms. I've seen her in several rooms with camscores of 1200 or less too. If you start looking, it's nothing to see her in 60 or more rooms at the same time.

She would definitely know how to bot that up since she has all her tips automated with sound and screen animation too. Also she uses a bot add guests to her room so she's always at the top of the list. Kind of surprised Leo hasn't done something about that yet.

Reactions: Magnolia
Fairly sure she has a bot that does that for her. It's NOT just the top ranked rooms. I've seen her in several rooms with camscores of 1200 or less too. If you start looking, it's nothing to see her in 60 or more rooms at the same time.

She would definitely know how to bot that up since she has all her tips automated with sound and screen animation too. Also she uses a bot add guests to her room so she's always at the top of the list. Kind of surprised Leo hasn't done something about that yet.

I concur, I'm aware that it's a bot, but that doesn't excuse it, it actually makes it worse. I the fact that she completely ignores any mention of it, is even a greater foul. The onus shouldn't have to be on theinvaded model to kick her bot, it shouldn't be there in the first place.

OMG, I'm so glad I finally know who that is! I allow models in my room, and I see her name pop in so often. Or, I did, until I banned her the other day. There were even a few times "she" was sitting in my room while I wasn't broadcasting. The mystery is solved! :p

She was never broadcasting while in my room, though.

OMG, I'm so glad I finally know who that is! I allow models in my room, and I see her name pop in so often. Or, I did, until I banned her the other day. There were even a few times "she" was sitting in my room while I wasn't broadcasting. The mystery is solved! :p

She was never broadcasting while in my room, though.

I'd taken a guess at who it was having seen her name in different rooms last night. I'd already been slightly surprised that she seemed to get away with starting a new profile, which I thought was frowned upon. (Or at least, her current name was showing 'new model' status when it first appeared, unless that was a glitch.)

Disappointing to hear, anyway, since as @AmberCutie says her shows can be creative and original. But I know she wouldn't have outed her on a public forum lightly.

Charles bot spam filling up the entire chat

"Say hi or ban" in topic seems to a thing these days

Having a conversation in PM by talking out loud while ignoring the main chat

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Having a conversation in PM by talking out loud while ignoring the main chat

Yeah, when an MFC member would start PMing me to death and making long-winded posts that could've been done in public chat, that's when I would just answer him aloud...hoping he'd get the hint. Because 1) I didn't want to reinforce the behavior by continuing to type away in PMs, and 2) I didn't want to, like you said, wind up neglecting my public chat for a member who's expecting a little too much individual attention from me.

Are you all talking about the model who was dressed up as a terrorist last night and who has all those cool overlays on her feed? I don' t know who she is but she seems really interesting and creative.
Yes her name is WhoreNickles it's in the screenshot I posted.

Can you imagine how much flak she'd be getting for that sort of show if she was currently in the top 3 Miss MFC? :whistle:

She definitely has many different ways of expressing herself, personally I am not into her she seems nice though!:angelic: As far as the original thread is concerned the only thing that gets on my nerves about a camgirl is if she does not leave her husband and marry me :giggle:...Yeah these girls work hard on these sites, and nothing they could do would get on my nerves so to speak. I take it all in fun, and if I am not enjoying the show that day I always have the option of moving on. Maybe I am too layed back :playful: *shrug*

Reactions: Lila Brooks

Can you imagine how much flak she'd be getting for that sort of show if she was currently in the top 3 Miss MFC? :whistle:[/

Can you imagine how much flak she'd be getting for that sort of show if she was currently in the top 3 Miss MFC? :whistle:

I actually think this is a great point. I fully supported Olivia's choice when she did the Hitler show, but I know MANYYYYY did not feel that way. I don't see many of characters that WhoreNickels has done being any different than Olivia's, (specifically Osama) but since she is not (yet) a top model, it doesn't seem to be making the rounds. So is it more acceptable simply because the masses aren't seeing it or were people just harsh on Olivia because she was a top earner?

I actually think this is a great point. I fully supported Olivia's choice when she did the Hitler show, but I know MANYYYYY did not feel that way. I don't see many of characters that WhoreNickels has done being any different than Olivia's, (specifically Osama) but since she is not (yet) a top model, it doesn't seem to be making the rounds. So is it more acceptable simply because the masses aren't seeing it or were people just harsh on Olivia because she was a top earner?

That is an unequal comparison Hitler and Osama are far from the same sort of 'bad' guy. I do expect that she will get more criticism if she improves in rank because MFC models seem to be all about the hate for anyone in the top 10 or so who doesn't kiss their butt! I don't even pay attention to the rank BS but models love to freely talk about it and all the drama ad nauseum. Have success, receive hate-- seems to be almost a universal occurrence in life.

That is an unequal comparison Hitler and Osama are far from the same sort of 'bad' guy. I do expect that she will get more criticism if she improves in rank because MFC models seem to be all about the hate for anyone in the top 10 or so who doesn't kiss their butt! I don't even pay attention to the rank BS but models love to freely talk about it and all the drama ad nauseum. Have success, receive hate-- seems to be almost a universal occurrence in life.

While I see what you're saying, I still disagree. And this isn't the thread for that so I will leave it as that, but I am doubtful that MiddleEastern/Arab people would find her representation of their culture (it isn't exclusive to Osama, the whole ALADEEN thing is a obvious cultural play) very becoming. I bet there are some who would be offended by the representation. Osama and Hitler in my eyes, at the end of the day, are similar in the lines of both killing large masses of innocent people and being terrorists. Sure, maybe the quantity is not similar, but both of them were terrorists with the implications to use their opinion of who should live and who shouldn't to kill innocent people.

Edit: And Osama led a cult/society of people who continue to kill THEIR OWN PEOPLE in an attempt to spread their "message" whereas exterminating Jewish people mostly ended as a thing post-Holocaust. People are still dying because of the ramifications of Osama and his actions, but again, this is thread about annoying model things so I will zip my lips as to not become annoying here.

I feel like Olivia made those kind of shows passé after doing a few. like if someone did a Hitler show now it'd be obvious they were trying to recreate her drama so while the first one was scandalous, subsequent ones would be trying too hard. So I think anyone else doing them gets less flak since it's been done before and the scandal has already happened? Idk. Obviously Olivia's visibility makes it more widespread, but I do think part of it is that it's old news now.

When you heavily advertise your Snapchat, promising daily sexy photos.

Then the reality transpired to be 2 photos of a McDonalds takeaway, then never hearing from you ever again.

Ha-ha nice to see I'm not alone in this.

Model: you gotta get my Snapchat
Model: oh man you are so missing out if you don't have my Snapchat.
Member: yeah the Snapchat is great.

And then insert your scenario both annoying and almost funny

• Funny!
Reactions: ComicOzzie
When models come in whorenickels room just to tell her that she is bad. I ventured into there again and she was hilarious. Disrespectful humor but still funny. I liked how she had all the angry tweets from models and members on her screen.

Reactions: NoelleBright
@Mikey_P Yeah though I disagree with how she does her stuff, I find it silly to basically promote her through angry tweets/whatever. Best thing to do if you don't like a model...ignore her, and move on. :/

When models come in whorenickels room just to tell her that she is bad. I ventured into there again and she was hilarious. Disrespectful humor but still funny. I liked how she had all the angry tweets from models and members on her screen.

@Mikey_P Yeah though I disagree with how she does her stuff, I find it silly to basically promote her through angry tweets/whatever. Best thing to do if you don't like a model...ignore her, and move on. :/
That's why I didn't mention her name on here in my initial posts. Any issues with her or any other model I've always taken up privately first. But since I (and many other people) were ignored, I've since taken any issues I have with her botting or poaching/camping straight to MFC. I have not and will not complain about her actual shows or report them, as I don't think that's the big issue nor do I find anything to complain about in them.

But yeah, it's hard for me to have sympathy for her when she's actively poaching. I actually love her offensive shows and think she used to be a really awesome camgirl (I invited her to stay with us in Vegas, even) back when she was Magpie. But her approach and disrespect towards other models and the camming community lately is ethically fucked in my eyes.

EDIT: And if anyone is going into her room and causing disruptions, I don't think that is the best way to handle this situation. Not only are most of you above that sort behavior but it is EXACTLY what she is looking for. To her any attention is good attention.

That's why I didn't mention her name on here in my initial posts.
I've always been of the opinion that if a girl does something extremely dramatic/controversial/publicity-stunt-esque that she sort of opens herself up for public discussion about it. So that's why I went ahead and name dropped, because ACF is for discussions and I think this is discussion-worthy. :)

She's an approved cam girl on the forum, it would be fantastic if she'd come and participate in the chat about it!

I
And if anyone is going into her room and causing disruptions, I don't think that is the best way to handle this situation. Not only are most of you above that sort behavior but it is EXACTLY what she is looking for. To her any attention is good attention.
It's always wrong to go into another girl's room and be disruptive, even if you disapprove of her tactics. I never condone that, so if there's any ACF people participating in that, shame on you.

Olivia did multiple shows dressed as Osama ON 9-11...
So, as offensive and shocking as it is to some (the comments she was allowing in the room were significantly worse than her show itself and I personally do not find it creative what so ever to allow your cam room to turn into a giant islamiphobic pile of dog shit during such an actively horrible and very scary time for Muslims)

... Simpsons did it.

She's an approved cam girl on the forum, it would be fantastic if she'd come and participate in the chat about it!

Oh, well in that case...

Hey, @MaggieMagpieMFC why are you botting your room and poaching in other girl's rooms?

Oh, well in that case...

Hey, @MaggieMagpieMFC why are you botting your room and poaching in other girl's rooms?
Yeah why not! :)

I know you all will keep it civil, and I expect she'll discuss her reasoning or whatnot in a mature manner.*

*That's my warning to you to fucking keep it civil, people! :)

When cam girls leave MFC/adult camming to go on Twitch and they don't even play games >_<. I have nothing wrong with girl gamers but don't bring the cam girl antics over to twitch ie :"offline tip me $10 for my gamer tag" which is what the girl I am thinking of just tweeted. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she starts selling her videos she made on there behind the scenes. The site is about people that are interested/passionate about gaming and I have a feeling this girl has seen what the popular girls make and wants to hop on the band wagon and make a quick $$ without losing her cam model following. I could be completely wrong but it's just how I see it.

I don't allow models in my room and I never have, but this particular model was apparently trying to poach my regs last week. Never gave it a second thought untill I saw the name on this thread. Now I'm not entirely sure why she was trying to get guys to leave my room or if it's just random bot messages but a fair few of them were telling me that she was pming them during my show. Now that I know who it is I really wonder why lol. I'm sitting with a cam score of 1325 or something like that atm and she is at the top. Surely there is no need for such underhanded tactics. She wouldn't want my regs anyway they tend to misbehave haha.

Poaching members is literally the uncoolest thing you can do.

When I'm on my perv account and models try to poach me from another room, I ignore them quickly.

Models don't poach my perv account often, but when they do, I tell them how rude it is. Never get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.