AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when I'm watching 2 or more models and they are only talking to each other and ignore the room.
I also hate complainers. If a night is slower than normal, log off and record a new video!

I also hate complainers. If a night is slower than normal, log off and record a new video!
Lol I know what you're trying to say, but not quite the same thing.

Being live on cam = making money right then (and possibly working toward a rank or contest on the site). Recording a video = possible money later, if people actually buy it.

Being live on cam = making money right then (and possibly working toward a rank or contest on the site). Recording a video = possible money later, if people actually buy it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS. I mean you could work on your video making skills, but that's assuming you're like me, and just suck at it. But yes. Camming > Videos, when it comes to money.

Unless you're like a clips4sale queen.

Reactions: CherryChu
When a model sets a topic at "2000 for _____" and then by the time it gets to ~400 she takes a private or goes offline. Then she comes back 45 mins later with the topic back at "2000 for ____". If something like that happens every once in a while no biggie but with one model I followed I started noticing a clear pattern and that's when I decided to check out other rooms instead.

No no, I get that for sure! Streamate is a bit less competitive so I forget that sometimes!! (I mean well it was less competitive - there are more contests now)

When a model sets a topic at "2000 for _____" and then by the time it gets to ~400 she takes a private or goes offline. Then she comes back 45 mins later with the topic back at "2000 for ____". If something like that happens every once in a while no biggie but with one model I followed I started noticing a clear pattern and that's when I decided to check out other rooms instead.
For me it depends how long I've been online. If we don't reach my goal in a decent amount of time, yeah I'll log off or take a private and reset it. Especially if the people who tipped towards the goal aren't even there anymore.

But on the other side... I once saw a model get within 500tkns of a 10k goal within an hour or two and then bounce out of the blue. Fuck that noise.

For me it depends how long I've been online. If we don't reach my goal in a decent amount of time, yeah I'll log off or take a private and reset it. Especially if the people who tipped towards the goal aren't even there anymore.

But on the other side... I once saw a model get within 500tkns of a 10k goal within an hour or two and then bounce out of the blue. Fuck that noise.

Yeah totally, what I'm talking about is more along the lines of the bolded sentence. That's what comes off as dishonest to me.

A model I used who I used to watch quite a lot started doing a thing where she would just double her cunts unless they were cleared with one big tip or very fast.

She would set a count at say 2000 and after a while put up a short timer and say she was doubling whatever was left once it hit 0. She started doing it when the count was at around 1200 and so a few more tips would quickly roll in but the end result was the count would get back to around the original 2000 mark or just under. I stopped going to her room after seeing that a few times.

A model I used who I used to watch quite a lot started doing a thing where she would just double her cunts unless they were cleared with one big tip or very fast.

orly_lemmony.jpg

one thing i found truly awful... the difference between streaming persona and twitter persona.

Let me explain:
- i found the cam model streaming on CB and she was cute/kawai/adorable and all that and then I started following her on twitter.

I dont get the chance to see her a lot at CB because she doenst has a regular schedule (or any type at all) and the time zone gap is huge but on twitter she is truly awful.

She is going to log in tonight/1hour/wtv? cool. Oh, she cant make it bcause x and y happen. ok cool... but.. This type of thing wasnt only once in a while, it happened a lot of times. Happened a lot and people started to bash her on twitter....

Why the fuck people tweet and get mad to people reply? Like 'oh my god i just wake up and my stomach aches'.. Someone reply like a normal 'oh i hope you are okay', she thens reply something like 'ew creep dude'... happened a lot of times. Do people need to be like this? I mean how do you know if you are not talking with a reg/tipper (maybe they dont use the same username on twitter). And also, some greys/non-tippers dont like to use tokens but still are okay with buying something from amazon or sent cash from other means. So, why bash people?

-oh, and why care about trolls? that models replies to a lot of trolls on twitter and with that, her twitter looks very, very negative. It is a negative/awful twitter (on twitter she sounds like a total bitch), not a positive/neutral/enjoyable twitter.

With this recurring things, i unfollow her and from time to time i went to see her twitter. Something predictacble happened.

When she TRULY was in CB, she had way to few viewers (from an average of 1500 to 600 in a 1h) and she wasnt accomplishing any goals.. Final result? melt down on twitter 'oh my god people just dont care' type of tweet.

Like really?

Last edited:
one thing i found truly awful... the difference between streaming persona and twitter persona.

Let me explain:
- i found the cam model streaming on CB and she was cute/kawai/adorable and all that and then I started following her on twitter.

I dont get the chance to see her a lot at CB because she doenst has a regular schedule (or any type at all) and the time zone gap is huge but on twitter she is truly awful.

She is going to log in tonight/1hour/wtv? cool. Oh, she cant make it bcause x and y happen. ok cool... but.. This type of thing wasnt only once in a while, it happened a lot of times. Happened a lot and people started to bash her on twitter....

Why the fuck people tweet and get mad to people reply? Like 'oh my god i just wake up and my stomach aches'.. Someone reply like a normal 'oh i hope you are okay', she thens reply something like 'ew creep dude'... happened a lot of times. Do people need to be like this? I mean how do you know if you are not talking with a reg/tipper (maybe they dont use the same username on twitter). And also, some greys/non-tippers dont like to use tokens but still are okay with buying something from amazon or sent cash from other means. So, why bash people?

-oh, and why care about trolls? that models replies to a lot of trolls on twitter and with that, her twitter looks very, very negative. It is a negative/awful twitter (on twitter she sounds like a total bitch), not a positive/neutral/enjoyable twitter.

With this recurring things, i unfollow her and from time to time i went to see her twitter. Something predictacble happened.

When she TRULY was in CB, she had way to few viewers (from an average of 1500 to 600 in a 1h) and she wasnt accomplishing any goals.. Final result? melt down on twitter 'oh my god people just dont care' type of tweet.

Like really?

I'm with you as far as saying "Ew, creep" to a person who's just being friendly and making normal conversation. That's just rude.

But I really wish people would stop telling models how to handle trolls in their chat rooms and their Twitter timelines. Lol. I love seeing tweets where a model has a hilarious, one-liner smartass remark for a troll who's about to get blocked in about 10 seconds. Lol. Tweets (and everything said in a model's public chat) aren't gonna be all sunshine-and-rainbows all the time. If you prefer to visit models who keep big 'ole Brady Bunch grins on their faces all the time, and never gives a troll any sass or witty response, I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

As for telling people on Twitter you'll be on cam, but then something keeps coming up...that is exactly why I'm trying to do better about posting the tweets after I've started broadcasting, even though sometimes I like to give a heads up by maybe saying "I might get on MFC at ___." I thought I was gonna get on MFC last night right after watching the Olympics opening ceremony, but I was knocked out. Tons of commercial breaks during the program, and I'd been sitting in front of that T.V. on a comfy couch for hours (in the dark). Fuhgetaboutit.

But I really wish people would stop telling models how to handle trolls in their chat rooms and their Twitter timelines. Lol. I love seeing tweets where a model has a hilarious, one-liner smartass remark for a troll who's about to get blocked in about 10 seconds. Lol. Tweets (and everything said in a model's public chat) aren't gonna be all sunshine-and-rainbows all the time. If you prefer to visit models who keep big 'ole Brady Bunch grins on their faces all the time, and never gives a troll any sass or witty response, I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

Yes, I also love those one-liner smartass remarks. But everytime, replying to a bad tweet from a follower? A tweet like 'nobody cares', 'you suck',... and just see a childish type of reply from the model, like ''buhuu, you suck too''?
If I ignored the twitter account I would be happy. But after so many recurring events, i had to stop and see what would happen. Which was her "crashing". I hope it will be phase and all will be good for her.

As for telling people on Twitter you'll be on cam, but then something keeps coming up...that is exactly why I'm trying to do better about posting the tweets after I've started broadcasting, even though sometimes I like to give a heads up by maybe saying "I might get on MFC at ___." I thought I was gonna get on MFC last night right after watching the Olympics opening ceremony, but I was knocked out. Tons of commercial breaks during the program, and I'd been sitting in front of that T.V. on a comfy couch for hours (in the dark). Fuhgetaboutit.

Models can have a irregular schedule. That is fine for me but when someones say like 'oh i wish i could see more of you/shows/etc' and the model reply with something like 'i have a life/i dont care/you are nothing', i find it to be very
disrespectful and not very suitable to be approachable by new tipping members.

Yes, I also love those one-liner smartass remarks. But everytime, replying to a bad tweet from a follower? A tweet like 'nobody cares', 'you suck',... and just see a childish type of reply from the model, like ''buhuu, you suck too''?
If I ignored the twitter account I would be happy. But after so many recurring events, i had to stop and see what would happen.

Hmmm. I still don't see the problem. That's actually pretty tame compared to what I and other models would've said to a dickhead like that. So if a model simply telling a troll "You suck" bothers you this much, I think you're right that it's best for you to just unfollow. I've seen an ACF model call an MFC member a "n*ggerfaced Jew," and I'm just like WHOA...not cool.

I've noticed that some of the members who tell me "You're never online"/"Where you been?"/"I've missed you" are the same ones who only stick around in the room for a minute tops (unless I'm in the middle of a flash), they won't tip, hardly chat...but then will ask "Where you been???" after a model's taken a day or two off. Lol. But I digress...

Yikes. Telling a member "You're nothing" simply because he tweeted "I've missed you online" seems uncalled for. Instead, what I would do is suggest that he follow me on Twitter (since Twitter is what I use to let people know I'm online) and also add me to his favorites. But 9 times out of 10, that member doesn't even wanna sign up for Twitter to do that. I also chuckle sometimes at the "You're never online" guys, because if you go to the model's profile it tells you right there the date she last broadcasted.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I still don't see the problem. That's actually pretty tame compared to what I and other models would've said to a dickhead like that. So if a model simply telling a troll "You suck" bothers you this much, I think you're right that it's best for you to just unfollow. I've seen an ACF model call an MFC member a "n*ggerfaced Jew," and I'm just like WHOA...not cool.

I've noticed that some of the members who tell me "You're never online"/"Where you been?"/"I've missed you" are the same ones who only stick around in the room for a minute tops (unless I'm in the middle of a flash), they won't tip, hardly chat...but then will ask "Where you been???" after a model's taken a day or two off. Lol. But I digress...

Yikes. Telling a member "You're nothing" simply because he tweeted "I've missed you online" seems uncalled for. Instead, what I would do is suggest that he follow me on Twitter (since Twitter is what I use to let people know I'm online) and also add me to his favorites. But 9 times out of 10, that member doesn't even wanna sign up for Twitter to do that. I also chuckle sometimes at the "You're never online" guys, because if you go to the model's profile it tells you right there the date she last broadcasted.

I didnt unfollow her just because of that. I unfollow her due to a lot of things i didnt like
. Too bad indeed, I saw her as an example to follow when I started camming.

I didnt unfollow her just because of that. I unfollow her due to a lot of things i didnt like
There are quite a few extremely hot and cute models that I would love to watch and enjoy on MFC, but they spend so much time fighting with and insulting people on Twitter that I just can't. So I know what you mean.

There are quite a few extremely hot and cute models that I would love to watch and enjoy on MFC, but they spend so much time fighting with and insulting people on Twitter that I just can't. So I know what you mean.

I agree.
It wouldn't be a problem if the model just interacted with the troll directly, but when they retweet with a comment or put a "." in front of the @ because for some reason they think everyone wants to see this crap, then it definitely can get annoying.

I agree.
It wouldn't be a problem if the model just interacted with the troll directly, but when they retweet with a comment or put a "." in front of the @ because for some reason they think everyone wants to see this crap, then it definitely can get annoying.
Or use the quote-retweet function for every conversation, then retweet every person that agrees with them. It's just too much.

I agree.
Yeah... I think mister guy here is making some very valuable points that a lot of us may not like to hear but should probably grit their teeth and listen.

I hate when models have it set so other broadcasters can't talk in the rooms!! Girl. I want to tell you yr cute and give you my money and participate in the convo. It seems like all the girls I've tried to chat with have this set up on chaturbate.

BUT on the flip side, not often but maybe once every 20 times I cam someone will cruise into my room and start trying to poach my buds, like I'm being tipped well to be all flexy with my toes, but not going into full Mistress Mode for 1/5 tippers "oh hey footsub449, IM a real foot goddess I would LOVE to Dom you etc etc" so I understand why.

Smdh ruining my potential good time.

I did hope it was just me focusing on the negative tweets but after i unfollow her i did went to her twitter from time to time. When i got to her twitter there it was, the last 10 tweets or so, sounding super negative. It turned to be predictable...

last 10 tweets or so, sounding super negative.
I think being negative on twitter is a little different than always fighting/insulting people though. I think there was a pretty heavy thread about twitter negativity here recently.

Though it is something I also find offputting. I've got a couple models I seriously adore and have refrained so far from unfollowing them due to the constant debbie downer/woe is me/negative tweets they put out, but I'm close to doing it. Mostly it just makes me sad.

I think being negative on twitter is a little different than always fighting/insulting people though. I think there was a pretty heavy thread about twitter negativity here recently.

Though it is something I also find offputting. I've got a couple models I seriously adore and have refrained so far from unfollowing them due to the constant debbie downer/woe is me/negative tweets they put out, but I'm close to doing it. Mostly it just makes me sad.
I find that some of the lovely people I follow use the same few words to describe their downer tweets. I've muted those words on tweetdeck. We've all got our limit on how much negativity we can deal with.

A certain red headed, big titted Ukrainian model was good at that: 500 for tits.. then pvt at 100, and countdown back at 500 when she got back..

Has anyone said "not share the food they cook" in this thread yet? Because some models be making some amazing looking fun...

I'd tip for recipe even.

i think a MFC model had a cake show and the higher tipper would win the cake (she would sent the cake)

Status
Not open for further replies.