AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this bitch wanna act like I'm a lonely 50 dude who only attention they can get is by paying for it.

What's wrong with that? I've never got using loneliness as an insult. Trying to make yourself sound "cooler" than other members is extremely... not cool. o_O

I used to be a lonely chick who could only get attention when I paid for it at one point. The reason was because I had social anxiety and worked all the time. Guess I'm just a loser.

I wasn't really trying to attack anybody so sorry if you took it that way. It was more of a statement that this girl in particular likes to sell the GFE and it's not something that I feel the need to buy into or that I feel I'm an appropriate target audience for that particular hustle.

IE: prey and take advantage of those who have bought into it. see previous post.

Last edited:
She seems like she wants to drain you dry. I mean both financially and emotionally.However, you need to leave her alone because she will not change. You are just a mark to her and she will use any means necessary to drain your wallet. Plus, she wants to drain you of your emotions. She wants to play the role of the possessive girlfriend getting mad when you spend money on other girls. She plays this game with all of the boys and you are just one of her favorites.

Reconnected with a model I used to visit. One day comes and I'm like, hey can I get a skype show? I didn't wanna tip her mfc tokens for my own reasons, so we work out a price. I say ok. Then in the next sentence, oh but if you send 200 more you won't have to pay me tomorrow or another day for another skype. I'm extremely reluctant because of how she was in the past. I explained that I didn't want to feel entitled to her attention or that I felt like she owed me time so I preferred to just pay for each time as it came. She was like ohh but I wanna prove to you I'm different. Sigh. Ok, whatever. We'll see.

2 days later. Ohhh hey, can you help me with 200 more I wanna bla bla. I'm like nahh, I don't have it sorry. Couple days after that, ohh hey can you come on mfc and help me with a little to start the new session off good? I'm like, nah I still don't have much right now. I'll do it when I can. Couple days after that, Ohh you wanna help me on mfc and we go on skype? I told you, when I can I will. But didn't you say we could go on skype again since I gave you those extra? We'll I'm on mfc now..

Last night, hey you wanna come on mfc and hang out and so I can see you? I'm bored there's noone here. Now, this is where I fucked up. Because I had tokens and I coulda fucking swore I had that shit hidden, but I didn't and she found out. So very shortly was I was there before I was like, oh my stomach hurts I think I'm gonna go.

Why don't you tip me and we can talk on skype now and maybe play when you feel better? Nah, I think I'm just gonna use it for a private for when I feel better. I don't wanna private, I wanna skype! I don't feel we'll I'm sorry, and I log off

Then the texting began and I was cool until I get this shit: So move ur ass on mfc, tip it, and let me call youu!

So guess who didn't get the tokens and started calling me crying when she found out I spent it elsewhere. Was it fucked up to make my point like that, probably. I don't want to help or a better word pay someone simply because they keep asking, begging, for it. Then if I do, it's like I'm reinforcing negative behavior. And then it doesn't become me doing it out of my own free will, it becomes me being manipulated and controlled to do so.

And when I try to explain this it's: oh you always blame me! you never asked me for skype or call me, I told you to call whenever. I invited you to come here, you can fucking come tomorrow I don't care!

It was fucked up for me to even go there if I had no intentions on spending tokens on her. I felt like she owed me something, but it's true I didn't really call much or inquire about it. I just felt it was hard to because she kept asking for help and so I was feeling, I had to pay again for something I already paid for. And I could have just talked to her about my feelings instead of just blatantly being a dick about it. She just pushed me over the edge when she sent that: move ur ass on mfc bit.

It is late 2016, and some people still think autoplaying audio is a good idea for their profile page.

Could you at least read the page? Some think it is a good idea to write in a 8pt font, in an aqua color on a teal background.. or a tan font on a background that is one photo of her, nude...

When that cute Colombian model did something sexy (showed cleavage using a close up) and had +20 people immediately enter her room but didn't capitalize on it by walking off cam and losing 40 viewers! Before that she was just looking bored on the bed and boring everyone in her room.

I was thinking finally you are bringing traffic but you killed it!

This thread tickles me. :p

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
I was on my premium account watching new girls, a lot of popping in and out to see if any are something I would like, and one has messaged me sexts everyday since even though Ive asked her to stop o_O I couldn't have been in her room more than 1-2 minutes and didn't tip or talk at all.

Believe another model over the member, despite the member having ample proof of their claims.

Just got unfriended and banned by a model I was spending about £300 a month on. She was camming with another model, and I'd done g/g shows with them in the past. Tried to get a solo thing from the other one the other day, paid for content, and got blocked and banned without it being sent over to me. All done with tokens, so reported to MFC anyway

I think that model just lost myself, as well as the majority of her other big tippers.

Regarding the lush over reactions.
When I first started looking at doing this I watched some of the lush reactions and LOLed so hard. Even before trying the Lush (I freaking LOVE mine btw) I could easily tell it was over reacting and most likely not even turned on. If it really did that Lovense would be facing personal injury law suits all the time.

There must be an audience for that kind of thing, but it is not for me or my guests. Best wishes to the models who work that niche. Work it girl!

When other models say that using a lush is lazy and not creative. Like hey, good for you that you make so much money doing your thing but that isn't the case for everyone... There's no need to be shitty about it. Gaahh
This crap is annoying in general. I don't care much for trash talking when I'm in a room, and on top of it, when it's about something as silly as this.

Not understanding clients may also want to be anonymous too. If you ask me my name or age or something and I don't want to tell you, that should be the end of it. It's always been a double standard the drove me crazy. I have a username, call me that till I offer to be called something different.

Oh wanted to add one more thing.
When they have that one awesome outfit in their profile picture but they NEVER have it when online.

Last edited:
i totally agree on the cam girl talking crap about another cam girl. its just uncalled for. yes yall work the same job but everyone does it differently and theres definitely enough tippers to go around. its called choices and favorites. Some cam models act like they own the damn man lol (probably a dream come true for the tipper :p )

It really upsets me when I try to befriend another model and they jade/ignore you, but yet they talk about how they want to make more model friends. I don't know if they just say it to get attention or perhaps I might come off weird? I don't think sending an mfc mail saying "Hey, i think you're really cool! I'd like to chat sometime and maybe become friends" isn't so weird lol. I get super anxious messaging any top models because they are so elite and super busy all the time, but it does make me flutter a bit when I get a response back and they're all like "HELL YEAH LETS CHAT!"

It really just depends on the model, some are more jaded than others, but there are so many models on every website, you just have to keep looking until you find someone nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.