AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when a model set a goal tip and that many contributed and he will be offline if it has not been reached.

when a model set a goal tip and that many contributed and he will be offline if it has not been reached.

I suppose it depends on the room, but the rooms I visit most tips are from regulars who are tipping just to tip, rather than tipping towards a show

The model knows that, so they don't feel bad about logging off

If someone new comes along and tips big towards a countdown then they will probably give them something else before logging off like videos as a thank you

I suppose it depends on the room, but the rooms I visit most tips are from regulars who are tipping just to tip, rather than tipping towards a show

If someone new comes along and tips big towards a countdown then they will probably give them something else before logging off like videos as a thank you
Yeah that.

I think the majority of my countdowns are filled by my regulars, whom I can only assume and hope are also tipping because they're enjoying my company and chat while I'm on cam during the countdown. So it's my optimistic thought that normally they aren't too heartbroken if we don't make the goal for the final "show". If it happens constantly I feel a bit bad, but I try to be reasonable if we get close and I'm not too tired/annoyed/starving to just go ahead with a show.

I also feel like my regulars understand and agree that my countdowns should also be contributed to by newcomers.

Newcomers who chip in large amounts would normally get whatever content sales I currently have going, also giving them something aside from the final "show" for their contribution.

Samesies! It would be more irritating when it gets sweaty. And I'm one sweaty bitch.

Me too. I sweat too damn much, it makes me a little self-conscious if I'm around others. And if I'm out somewhere, I can't wait to get back home to take another shower. I ride a bicycle to get to/from one of my jobs, and I always feel like a sweaty-ass Olympic athlete or something.

Reactions: DezDemancy
It has probably been mentioned but a thing that has really started to annoy me are when models are constantly running clips of their videos instead of actually engaging with the room.

I understand showing a clip from your latest video to encourage sales, or even at different points of your time on in the shift showcasing them.

But, if you're basically either not on screen or just in a picture window with your video montage as your main pov and seemingly your only purpose for being on is so frustrating.

Yeah that.

I think the majority of my countdowns are filled by my regulars, whom I can only assume and hope are also tipping because they're enjoying my company and chat while I'm on cam during the countdown. So it's my optimistic thought that normally they aren't too heartbroken if we don't make the goal for the final "show". If it happens constantly I feel a bit bad, but I try to be reasonable if we get close and I'm not too tired/annoyed/starving to just go ahead with a show.

I also feel like my regulars understand and agree that my countdowns should also be contributed to by newcomers.

Newcomers who chip in large amounts would normally get whatever content sales I currently have going, also giving them something aside from the final "show" for their contribution.
Just for clarification, I put the word show in quotes because I wholeheartedly believe that my entire cam time is entertaining and in whole it is a show, in my opinion. The ultimate "show" that's the goal in a countdown is something beyond the chat and tease and fun that happens during the entire cam time.

wow Max ma man, that was a whole lot of back to back responses. You need to take a little chill pill. I'm literally imagining you typing in a furious manner trying to hide your anger with manic evil laughter. Maybe that's just me.

I'm actually very happy. I'm responding to some
incredibly stupid people so it may seem that way, I guess.
There's a lot of humor in everything I've written.

Telling someone they're too emotional is just a cheap tactic to discredit them.
Even if I was angry, it's just as valid. Lots of shitty people here in the mean girls clique.

You may have noticed that the camgirl industry is not what it used to be.
Too many camgirls with shitty attitudes and we're supposed to sort through the mess?
No thanks. I offered a critique to help YOU! It does nothing for me. I'm not angry at all.
Sorry, no anger. More of a disappointed smirk with raised eyebrows. >8^/ <-- (Comedy)

I'm actually very happy. I'm responding to some
incredibly stupid people so it may seem that way, I guess.
There's a lot of humor in everything I've written.

Telling someone they're too emotional is just a cheap tactic to discredit them.
Even if I was angry, it's just as valid. Lots of shitty people here in the mean girls clique.

You may have noticed that the camgirl industry is not what it used to be.
Too many camgirls with shitty attitudes and we're supposed to sort through the mess?
No thanks. I offered a critique to help YOU! It does nothing for me. I'm not angry at all.
Sorry, no anger. More of a disappointed smirk with raised eyebrows. >8^/ <-- (Comedy)
And you were doing what to help ME?? Just curious

There's a lot of assumption in there. The core problem is the damage is already done. This is why I avoid high goal rooms and opt for lower goals with incentive tiers instead. At least with the lower goal you may not get everything but at least you get something.

You see this same effect on SM gold show. A slow grind to get just enough to start the show but after the show starts double the people join because the inconvenience of the wait is gone. Because of this you are starting to see models low bar their gold show and offer either a in show delay or a tiered show list. If there 30 guys in a girls room why would you set a goal assuming that all 30 guys will suddenly spend money when that never happens in a normal situation?

I guess the core to the peeve about this is that you shouldn't require guesswork IF you will actually will get a product for the investment. The more client have to guess you're if you're "going" to do something the more it chips away at trust.

There's a lot of assumption in there.

I did say rooms I go in, maybe I should have specified I was talking about MFC too where community and socializing is a large part of the site.

I guess the core to the peeve about this is that you shouldn't require guesswork IF you will actually will get a product for the investment.

I just tip because I enjoy the models company 99% of the time, it's a not business transaction :cigar:

I guess the core to the peeve about this is that you shouldn't require guesswork IF you will actually will get a product for the investment. The more client have to guess you're if you're "going" to do something the more it chips away at trust.
It's a goal you're contributing towards, not buying into a guaranteed show. If you want a guaranteed investment, you take a model private, tip for the entire goal, or buy specific content.

I'm responding to some incredibly stupid people
Lots of shitty people here in the mean girls clique.
Too many camgirls with shitty attitudes

And you were doing what to help ME?? Just curious

He's trying to help you. Don't question. Just lay back and experience. It will all be over soon. He knows what's best for you. Relax and let the help flow into you. yeah.

ec53551a3e152c7a8a1d2ef79a6fc784508587029cc52639d0d09c913694a9d1.jpg

Was that creepy? Totally going for creepy there.
325.gif

It is funny to see a user named SMuser arguing with MFCGod -- perhaps MFCGod is on a different site because that's his preference and he likes tipping vs buying? They're very different atmospheres and I don't think a Gold show on SM is comparable to a public show on MFC.

A girl picking her nose while using her phone and after removing the finger from her nose using it on her mobile. Maybe some kind of fetish, not mine.

+100

I have bought/tipped for plenty of stuff that I never got or required several PM or mails on my part and weeks and sometimes even a couple of months before receiving. At some point I just give up. Skype shows, that never happen, videos that never get delivered, raffles I enter where there never is a drawing, raffle tickets I purchase that don't get put in the box. Tipped X hundred tokens to be part of my club, get your name on my profile, I tip profile never get updates, "I'm going to give cards/picture sets for Xmas to best regulars, Xmas has come and gone and no present..

A second pet peeve, is contests with really lame prizes. "Enter my contest and get a sexy photo set" and the sexy photo consists of 7 photos and zero nudity, that was so worth 150 tokens... :angry4:

To bad there isn't a better business bureau for cam girls.
Yea that just sucks because if too many models do that, then the serious ones can really suffer. Because then a member wants the "gift" first to make sure they'll get it and then tip. And the model wants to tip first to make sure they don't give the "gift" away to someone who wasn't going to tip in the first place.

tisk tisk. Let's all hope that doesn't happen too often.

A girl picking her nose while using her phone and after removing the finger from her nose using it on her mobile. Maybe some kind of fetish, not mine.
LOL. I do that too! I pick my nose all the time. It's out of habit though like biting finger nails. Maybe I'll make a habit to stop.

Reactions: Hairy_punk
When camgirls that just started try and criticize my camming style...

BITCH, I'MA NEED YOU TO BACK THE FUCK DOWN FOR A YEAR OR TWO BECAUSE I'VE GOT THIS THANKS.

When the like #1-3 girl says on twitter "I need 90K tokens(thats $4500) to take a day off" LOL it just sounds so ridiculous to me.
It sounds nuts as fuck but damned if it isn't true... if you're trying to hold a top 3 spot you cannot take a day off without falling down a rank, and the climb back up can seem impossible.

So it's a crazy amount of tokens but that's the beast of the game at the top there.

My largest pet peeve is with models who have been around for years, yet still have poor cam quality or audio. Lighting doesn't bother me as much but for models that have been in the business for years it should be a much more utilized tool.

My largest pet peeve is with models who have been around for years, yet still have poor cam quality or audio. Lighting doesn't bother me as much but for models that have been in the business for years it should be a much more utilized tool.

Agreed. I get that it's expensive to get high-quality equipment but it pays off in the end. I know as soon as I started camming I immediately went out and invested in some nice equipment.

Reactions: TheChubbyElf

Amazon frequently has the C920 on sale for $50, so it's not even very expensive to upgrade video quality.

Most of all the things that drives me nuts involving cam quality is auto-focus. It takes every muscle in my body not to type in all caps TURN AUTO-FOCUS OFF!

kzQJ1Zx.png

Most of all the things that drives me nuts involving cam quality is auto-focus. It takes every muscle in my body not to type in all caps TURN AUTO-FOCUS OFF!

kzQJ1Zx.png
While you're at it, uncheck rightsound too. ain't gonna do ya no good, but possibly gonna do ya bad.

(edit: I'll elaborate: rightsound tries to reduce background noise when you're broadcasting. So if you play music, it'll cut it in and out, and if you stop talking for a moment, any background noise you have will likely cut in and out. It makes for an unpleasant audio experience. Pretty much any of the auto or "helpful" settings on the logitech software is unwanted for cam girl streaming.)

While you're at it, uncheck rightsound too. ain't gonna do ya no good, but possibly gonna do ya bad.

Never had complaints, but did it and if anything goes wrong I'll mention it here hah. ^.^;

Never had complaints, but did it and if anything goes wrong I'll mention it here hah. ^.^;
I added an edit note above about why it's bad.

I added an edit note above about why it's bad.

Okay makes sense. I never heard it do that, but I typically never have any noise at all in the background (music or otherwise.) Will do it anyway though, as it can't hurt.

Reactions: AmberCutie
My only problem is setting my web camera up in a position to where you can see my entire body in the frame. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.