AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. When I browse rooms to see whats what, with a models show and PM'd out of nowhere, looking for a tip.
*I get why, but its too pushy for me and I usually leave or log out and watch anon like a creeper.

2. When a model has a low or non existent grasp on English and her Bio says English.
*Trying to conversate and you are left hanging, seeming desperate or needy to new/current viewers. I would assume the model wants to chat/understand her chat as well.

3. The model not talking. English or not.
*We can find any room that has nudity or what floats your boat, but chating reveals more personality and is unique. To me, little or no communication comes off as you are bored or don't care. I would rather the model type at least or just speak in your native, and play that up. Also if you use a translator, turn down/change the chimes at least.

4. Banner spam in chat when the viewer count is low/room is quiet.
I get why the adverts. and the bot is on a rotation. But its off putting watching your 1 message vanish under 5 tip reminder variants trying to say hi. Viewers know they are suppose to tip and banner flashing feels like suggestive nagging in a quiet room. Few mins of exchanges in free chat in a slow/quiet room I would tip for any day. I would never tip for a banner reminder under any circumstance. I would never hate on a model trying to make a wage but there are better ways to do this than a banner.

5. Not being able to hear the model when she is talking or muted rooms.
Muted rooms I get the incentive initiative, but personally, I would rather leave over tipping for volume. To me, personality is as important as looks, and a muted room is a great way to wall out initiation.
Mic too low, music too loud, too far away, ambient noise, abnormally loud sounds in the background, a television too loud, whatever is stifling the models voice and having to ask "what" repeatedly, I would rather just not bother. It feels like its intentional if its constant/unresolved, or like a path for the model to incentivise.

6. Tip chime overtly loud.
The tip chime echoing down the block from my speakers when i have the volume to a whisper, in all honesty, I usually leave. 9/10 times im not ONLY watching you, I have other things like a game or something im doing and a blaring tip chime is beyond irritating.

7. Other cam sites/C2C conversations.
Sorry no idea who or what you are responding to and excludes viewers on all the platforms the model is on. When it happens it feels like a inside joke you went there for, and if i am busy working out if the model is talking to my room or another or a open cam, I will usually just not participate in chat or tip, or just leave.
I totally appreciate the models allowing this because it gives the viewer a opportunity to share something personal, but if I enter a room and the model is holding a convo that makes no sense to the rooms chat, why bother trying to chat. Its like trying to eavesdrop on a phone call and participate at the same time. To me, it comes off as desperate/pathetic asking "what", or trying to assume the convo and commenting feels stupid when you are wrong or get no reply/explanation.
Most adult men I know, including myself, don't want to spend the extra effort participating to be wrong. I find it pointless, and end looking desperate/stupid making a comment that makes no sense to the model because you didn't have the full context.
I don't want full attention or get jealous, and I know the monetary value is important and i support that goal, but this seems like a unfortunate side effect that might be more detrimental to retention or the viewer returning again.

*I would never suggest the model do something that hurts her financially. We all have to do what we can to be successful even if it ticks off some people or they don't like it.
*Non of these gripes are directed towards any one model, it's what I have experienced in a few dozen rooms that make me leave/ not tip.

1. When I browse rooms to see whats what, with a models show and PM'd out of nowhere, looking for a tip.

100% why I only allow PM's from friends. Makes life much easier!

3. The model not talking. English or not.

Specifically to the 'typing only' rooms I agree. I realized pretty early on that I wasn't the target audience for those rooms, which is just fine.

4. Banner spam in chat when the viewer count is low/room is quiet.

I actually appreciate these. Good way for me to see when there's a special running. I've never been in one where I felt the frequency was too much so I can't relate to that aspect.

5. Not being able to hear the model when she is talking or muted rooms.

Agree 100% on bad audio. A grainy image on the preview page will keep me from even entering. Poor audio once I'm there will immediately trigger me to leave. I've seen it advised over and over again and I concur with it 100% two of the best things a model can have going for them is solid audio and video.

6. Tip chime overtly loud.

I would bet that 99% of the time the model doesn't realize how loud it is. I've never had a time when I mentioned it to someone that they weren't like, oh shit really? And then the fix it. Usually it's appreciated.

7. Other cam sites/C2C conversations.

The 'other cam sites' part of this is getting bad. Lots of girls that will be in a PVT on MFC or group but still be in free chat on 2-3 (or more) other sites at the same time or the other way around. So one person is paying 80tk/minute while 500 people sit on the other sites watching for free. Defeats the purpose of spying if you ask me.

Yep, I despise a model who multi-cams to different sites and shows privates on other sites for free. Happened to me three times. The first I confronted the model and she got lippy with me. Blocked and reported to MFC. The other two, blocked immediately and reported without a word.

That being said, I have continuously tipped very well to a model in public chat in means of seeing if can generate other rtips for the show. The couple of models I have done this with knew I would do it, and agreed to a kind of public "private" of sorts.

Reactions: callmepete
...and shows privates on other sites for free

Precisely. I'm surprised MFC doesn't have rules against broadcasting privates or groups on another site. Why pay to spy on a regular pvt or join a group if I can just sit and watch it for free somewhere else. To be honest and I know this is crappy but I won't spy or join groups anymore because of this. I never know if that person is broadcasting somewhere else already and don't want to be the 'sucker' that paid for what was a free show somewhere else.

Not camming related, but I've seen a million twerking / booty shaking videos where the camera is pointed at the model's back and her booty is only partially visible or sometimes not at all visible in the video. I wonder if that's just sloppiness on the model's part and not bothering to check if the camera was pointed at the right part of her body or if there is some intent behind making booty shaking videos where the booty itself is out of the camera's view. Is it supposed to be a form of teasing?

• Funny!
Reactions: Osyrus
Precisely. I'm surprised MFC doesn't have rules against broadcasting privates or groups on another site. Why pay to spy on a regular pvt or join a group if I can just sit and watch it for free somewhere else. To be honest and I know this is crappy but I won't spy or join groups anymore because of this. I never know if that person is broadcasting somewhere else already and don't want to be the 'sucker' that paid for what was a free show somewhere else.
I typically don't spy on privates. But groups I don't mind because is slow low.

Reactions: Osyrus
Yep, I despise a model who multi-cams to different sites and shows privates on other sites for free. Happened to me three times. The first I confronted the model and she got lippy with me. Blocked and reported to MFC. The other two, blocked immediately and reported without a word.

That being said, I have continuously tipped very well to a model in public chat in means of seeing if can generate other rtips for the show. The couple of models I have done this with knew I would do it, and agreed to a kind of public "private" of sorts.

Tipping to encourage others I think is a great idea. The encouragement to the model is way more important I feel that the average viewer realizes I think. When I started tipping for the first time I thought it was purely to get her off and made her happy. As in that was the goal to get off and paid together. People think the models are robots to put tokens in and watch go, but there is a lot more to it. Also, I had no idea when to tip and watching when people tip is a amazing way to non verbally demonstrate tipping etiquette on a base level. Especially if you are new to cam sites, watching the models face light up for a well timed tip can be very appealing/encouraging to the non tipping viewer.

On the flip side. There was a time when I was in the mindset that "if he/they are tipping I don't need to because shes getting what she wants and I wont be noticed". It took a few models exceptional recognition of my tips for me to break out of that mindset, and I remained silent and not tipping unless no one else was, until then.

I should have added this to my gripes post:
-Models who are working their ass off on a performance and the room not tipping.
Every guy who has a little experience on cam sites knows they are suppose to tip.
I understand newcomers to cam sites don't realize the work goes into the prep or the effort that goes into staying positive, motivated and attentive.
But if a model is riding a toy or dancing for 20-30 mins (exaggerated) and its silent and no tips are coming in, I would think the thought would enter your mind that you should be doing SOMETHING other than staring at the monitor not participating.

-Speaking purely from my experience, there was guilt in freeloading. That quickly developed into a resentment to the viewers who were not contributing. Which led to begging/encouragement/nagging/shaming the other viewers to tip. Then, as most of you know, I was the bad guy driving people away, hurting the models work. The worst feeling is watching the viewers leave/viewer count drop after you started playing white knight promoter guy every time you were trying to "help".

*It took some adult maturity, and understanding better the nature of camming, to work that aggression/thought process out of my brain.

*I no longer do any of this. I tip when I see what I like or want to see, or for general support.

*If others don't tip, its up to the models performance and/or room moderator to convey encouragement.

Edit: im not sure if the second part about not tipping belongs in another topic. Its not a gripe about the model, but the viewer.

Last edited:
-Speaking purely from my experience, there was guilt in freeloading. That quickly developed into a resentment to the viewers who were not contributing. Which led to begging/encouragement/nagging/shaming the other viewers to tip. Then, as most of you know, I was the bad guy driving people away, hurting the models work. The worst feeling is watching the viewers leave/viewer count drop after you started playing white knight promoter guy every time you were trying to "help".

*It took some adult maturity, and understanding better the nature of camming, to work that aggression/thought process out of my brain.

*I no longer do any of this. I tip when I see what I like or want to see, or for general support.

*If others don't tip, its up to the models performance and/or room moderator to convey encouragement.

Edit: im not sure if the second part about not tipping belongs in another topic. Its not a gripe about the model, but the viewer.

In some ways, this is similar to me, and what I was referring to when I said I tip for encouragement when it's a public "private". What I mean by that is I could have taken the model private. But, instead, we kind of do it right there in the room (if she's willing to do a public show). Adds a level of enticement to it, a bit of voyeurism knowing we're doing something we normally would do in private while others watch (her reactions to me), and she gets tipped what I would have done anyways for the TruePrivate. If by means of it, she gets tips from others, all the better for her and I hope they enjoy it and tip her well for it.

For the record, I'm not a room moderator, helper, etc. I don't beg, belittle, or encourage others to tip other than by similar means to what I've said above. I enjoy the time with her, and hopefully she does with me as well. I have no control or influence over others. But, if they enjoy the exchange between the model and I, I hope they tip in appreciation. Reason for it, is that as I mentioned previously, I probably tip about half what I do privately. Unless it's a big tip, and I have to use the interface, every tip is silent. I know others tip privately so it's wrong to call people out.

Reactions: elbowknee
Yep, I despise a model who multi-cams to different sites and shows privates on other sites for free.
I don't have a problem if the model split-cams; more power to her. And I don't see many models that broadcast privates on one site as publics on another. What I do see a lot of is something like:

Chaturbate said:
grey: Open ass bb
model: ass is X tokens
grey: moor boobs bb
model: boobs are Y tokens
*mfc tip chime*
* model flashes boobs*

grey: ooh yes thank you bb, now open ass

Usually I figure if the model is going to split cam then flashing one site for a tip on the other site it is a cost of doing business, but the greys that think the model is responding to them drive me around the bend.

I don't have a problem if the model split-cams; more power to her. And I don't see many models that broadcast privates on one site as publics on another. What I do see a lot of is something like:

I totally disagree with that point of view. The person paying for a private is paying for the model's focused attention and conversation. It is not okay for her to be dividing her attention to many other things and just dealing with the private as a passing conversation.

One of the models I first started watching is the queen of multi-casting. I have seen her doing three privates simultaneously on different sites, with none of the people she is conversing with aware of the issue. She and I respect each other's intelligence, and I have earned the right to call her out on these things privately. Occasionally when she is in private on CB and on another site I have gone to MFC and started to have a very intense PM conversation with her, all the while someone else is paying her 30 tokens a minute for what he believes is her full undivided attention. Morally I find that just wrong.

Reactions: Useful-Title
I totally disagree with that point of view.
Then this is where we will have to agree to disagree ;)

One of the models I first started watching is the queen of multi-casting. I have seen her doing three privates simultaneously on different sites, with none of the people she is conversing with aware of the issue.
Then there is no issue. It is all fantasy and if the consumer can't tell the difference then they are getting what they paid for. There is no moral issue.

The few times it has happened to me I found out because I heard the tip noise in the background, not because I felt the model was distracted or not doing what I wanted. In those rare cases I suggested the model mute the other sites, but I also added that I knew what she does for a living and I thanked her for her attention and a wonderful show.

Last edited:
Then this is where we will have to agree to disagree ;)

Then there is no issue. It is all fantasy and if the consumer can't tell the difference then they are getting what they paid for. There is no moral issue.

So in that case if you date a girl and she secretly steals money out of your wallet and you never find out, that's no problem either, because you got your fantasy with her and you "can't tell the difference" because you never detected the theft?

You are paying for her undivided attention. That *is* the product you are buying, not the fantasy. The fact that the relationship involves fantasy elements is not a reason for her to be able to fraudulently deliver a different product than the one that was purchased. The fact that she is ripping you off and fooling you while doing it has nothing to do with anything.

We can agree to disagree, but morally your position is the position a conman would take. It's the position of someone who says a crime or broken promise is okay as long as they never get caught.

I don't have a problem if the model split-cams; more power to her. And I don't see many models that broadcast privates on one site as publics on another.

To be clear, I could not care less if she broadcasts on multiple sites while in public chat on all of them simultaneously. What I do have issues with is if I take her TruePrivate, and I'm paying 80 tokens a minute for at least a ten minute TruePrivate), that to me is an exclusive time with her. If she broadcasts to another site during that time, then she is not adhering to the nature of it. In fact, I explicitly ask her to shutdown any and all sites that she may broadcast to or else I don't do it.

You may not have issues with it, if you're not the one paying for it. But, this has happened to me at least three times.

So in that case if you date a girl and she secretly steals money out of your wallet and you never find out, that's no problem either, because you got your fantasy with her and you "can't tell the difference" because you never detected the theft?
The problem with your argument is the premise, "if you date a girl". We are not "dating girls", we are paying young women to masturbate (or whatever) for us.

We can agree to disagree, but morally your position is the position a conman would take. It's the position of someone who says a crime or broken promise is okay as long as they never get caught.
That is not what I said. There are no "crimes" or broken promises. What I said (or meant to say) is that if the user can not honestly tell the difference then they got what they paid for. If I tip a model for a GFE and I get a GFE then we are good. It does not matter how many other clients she may have been serving at the same time. If I can not tell the difference then there is no harm and no foul.

The problem with your argument is the premise, "if you date a girl". We are not "dating girls", we are paying young women to masturbate (or whatever) for us.

That is not what I said. There are no "crimes" or broken promises. What I said (or meant to say) is that if the user can not honestly tell the difference then they got what they paid for. If I tip a model for a GFE and I get a GFE then we are good. It does not matter how many other clients she may have been serving at the same time. If I can not tell the difference then there is no harm and no foul.

We are never going to agree on this.

When you buy a private, in your mind you are buying a fantasy and you do not care how that gets delivered.

When I buy a private, in my mind what I am buying is 100% mental focus of the model on me, for the duration of that private. It sounds like @ForceTen is saying something similar. I will never accept paying for 100% mental focus and getting back 20%.

Yeah, this is sort of like saying that if you buy a Mars bar and it says it's 58g on the packaging and you eat it and you're satisfied, then there is nothing morally wrong with the bar actually only weighing 40g, since you still think you got what you paid for and you enjoyed it.

Maybe in a private chat, the whole thing about the girl being into you is a fantasy, but the fact that it's a private chat and you've got her full attention should not be just a fantasy. You paid for that particular service and therefore you deserve to get it.

Agree 100% on bad audio. A grainy image on the preview page will keep me from even entering. Poor audio once I'm there will immediately trigger me to leave. I've seen it advised over and over again and I concur with it 100% two of the best things a model can have going for them is solid audio and video.

I just want to pop in here and say, to members as a whole, please please PLEASE let models know if their audio/video is off. Oftentimes we don't know, and nobody says anything, they all just leave, so we have no way of telling. This goes double for if it's a model you visit frequently and her quality is unusually bad one day.

What is the experience like for you once you have reported the model? I mean, do they got told off/warned? Do you get your tokens back?

I totally disagree with that point of view. The person paying for a private is paying for the model's focused attention and conversation. It is not okay for her to be dividing her attention to many other things and just dealing with the private as a passing conversation.

One of the models I first started watching is the queen of multi-casting. I have seen her doing three privates simultaneously on different sites, with none of the people she is conversing with aware of the issue. She and I respect each other's intelligence, and I have earned the right to call her out on these things privately. Occasionally when she is in private on CB and on another site I have gone to MFC and started to have a very intense PM conversation with her, all the while someone else is paying her 30 tokens a minute for what he believes is her full undivided attention. Morally I find that just wrong.

I agree with you, no model should be multi camming for multiple people at the same time.
I have no problem with multi-camming but as soon as one person takes you to a private on ANY site, regardless of if it's a site you charge 1000tks per min, or 6tks per min, you set yourself away or offline on the others. I don't personally mind if it's in free chat for everywhere and I tip for boobs, lets say, and obv. she does it and everyone can see that but for a full pvt show, that is where the line needs to be drawn and these cam sites NEED to do something about this - a real punishment not just a "don't do it again". As a customer we are paying for an experience, that is pointed out to us all the time, show us some respect like you want from us - it works both ways.

I never responded to this and I guess I should have. My point had nothing to do whether you are "dating" someone. It's not okay for them to reach into your pocket and take money regardless of whether it is the hobo on the street, the pickpocket in Thailand, the webcam girl, or someone you call a friend and know well. The point is someone should not reach into your pocket and take what is not theirs, and it does not become okay for them to do that simply because you never detected the theft.

That example is intentional hyperbole. In our discussion the webcam model is violating an implied agreement to give you her full attention. So there is no crime and there is no theft. But once you get to a point in life where you can start justifying everything you do against people simply based on "they never figured out it happened" then you can start to justify more and more morally wrong behavior. Something is not okay because the other person never figured out it happened.

Again, I have no problem with our agreeing to disagree. When I buy a private, I want 100% of the model's attention, and if I am getting less than that I am not getting what I paid for.

I just want to pop in here and say, to members as a whole, please please PLEASE let models know if their audio/video is off. Oftentimes we don't know, and nobody says anything, they all just leave, so we have no way of telling. This goes double for if it's a model you visit frequently and her quality is unusually bad one day.

I'm one who will mention it via PM in case the problem may be on my end. But, is always a good reminder.

What is the experience like for you once you have reported the model? I mean, do they got told off/warned? Do you get your tokens back?

No refund, no response back from MFC (typical as I understand it). However, I saw that she was eventually banned. But, unsure if it was for that or something else. She was multi-camming between at least MFC and CB. Though, I'd venture to guess on at least one other as there was a couple noises I'd not heard before. Might have been phone or messenger dinging.

I agree with you, no model should be multi camming for multiple people at the same time.
I have no problem with multi-camming but as soon as one person takes you to a private on ANY site, regardless of if it's a site you charge 1000tks per min, or 6tks per min, you set yourself away or offline on the others. I don't personally mind if it's in free chat for everywhere and I tip for boobs, lets say, and obv. she does it and everyone can see that but for a full pvt show, that is where the line needs to be drawn and these cam sites NEED to do something about this - a real punishment not just a "don't do it again". As a customer we are paying for an experience, that is pointed out to us all the time, show us some respect like you want from us - it works both ways.

Yep, agreed on the private aspect. Otherwise, it's not technically a "Private". Like you mentioned, if I tip in public for something, I have no issues. But, yes, it'd be nice to see the sites put a caveat in the rules saying no multi-camming privates to other sites. I know MFC has stated they allow multi-camming but no mention of it bein against rules in privates.

EDIT/ADD: Rules from MFC's wiki for models:

Working on more than one site (Split-camming)
It is allowed for models to work on multiple sites at the same time. There is no penalty for it. However, it is strongly discouraged for the following reasons:

• Models working on multiple sites have to split their time and attention.
  • Models working on multiple sites have to split their bandwidth (connection speed) and therefore the video quality on both sites suffers.
Models that work only on MyFreeCams.com make much more money than models that are active on multiple websites.

Private shows
There are no set rules for what a model must do in a private show. This is entirely up to the model and the member.

Nudity is customary in private shows so if the model does not feel comfortable with nudity she is required to tell the member within the first minute of the show.

Models should keep in mind that private shows may be expensive for members, so delaying the show or asking for additional tips may be considered rude.

Tips
If a model promises something in exchange for a tip, she should follow through on that promise.

Models that intentionally attempt to scam members will be penalized and banned from the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you gest! Sorry, I know that's not relevant to this topic, but I couldn't help myself. They're awful lol.

Nah, it's a little relevant because if a model legitimately screws us over, MFC won't do jack shit about it. While I get they don't want to respond to every claim of mistreatment, lost/stolen/hacked token claim because the guy feels guilty about "cheating" on his wife (or, she busted him). They do need to take some of the issues brought up to them seriously. It may be the models who make the money for the cam sites. But, they need to do something about a "rewards program" with the bullshit "points" they award members. Or, at least take people with high point numbers seriously and address the concerns. I was just over 100K points when I reported the one model and no response from them. But, this is getting deep into another thread topic of what we'd like to see MFC change.

Reactions: Smores
I agree as a model that it's wrong if someone is paying for true private (or exclusive on SM) for them to be broadcasting elsewhere at the same time.

I don't split cam but if I did I couldn't imagine how guilty I'd feel doing something like that. I don't even record my exclusives to sell on SM (although I have done so with group shows to gift to high tippers in the past but that's a different story all together. I wouldn't feel any guilt sharing a group show as there was no expectation of privacy in the first place.)

Yes you are paying for their attention but you are also paying for the expectation of privacy. Especially as someone that does a lot of fetish or GFE shows that would mean someone else would be hearing my side of any of my members fetishes or worries and even though they would be anonymous to the people on the other site it would still feel cruel.

What I did when I was splitting between mfc and cb is that I launched the crazy ticket app at cb when I was in private or group at mfc, so I could get "spy money" (100 tokens in that case) on cb for a private at mfc. Also turning cam off at cb hurts your position there. Since mfc does not have anything like it I set cam to away there when in private, group, ticket at cb.

What I did when I was splitting between mfc and cb is that I launched the crazy ticket app at cb when I was in private or group at mfc, so I could get "spy money" (100 tokens in that case) on cb for a private at mfc. Also turning cam off at cb hurts your position there. Since mfc does not have anything like it I set cam to away there when in private, group, ticket at cb.

Yeah I see some models smart enough to do this which is fine and acceptable in my opinion. Not sure if all sites offer Spying but that would be the only time I didn't like/accept it. If I am on Site A which a spy option is not possible or enabled, yet other people on other sites are paying for this crazy ticket on CB to spy on my private.

Models that have too much stuff/content/writing.images going on in their video at ONCE. Keywords there are "at ONCE".
We understand advertising and the DMCA and other stuff but some stuff is definitely not needed and/or having huge writing in every part of the "unused" space is just bad. I just saw, for example one woman who has her CB url going down the video in big, bold white stroke/shadow and black font.. in the CENTER of her video too. SO in this scenario pretty much no matter what she does, where she sits or stands, her body is covered with this text. Not only that, she had DMCA in big in a corner, then the same CB link differently in other corners.

maybe it doesn't annoy other people but it does me. I love to see the model and not have her be covered in anything - when it;s big, bold etc.
Even with a translucent in the center would be fine, I know the reason and point of having it bold, I truly do understand.. you need to find a happy medium, I guess.

Having members that provide content delivery instead of doing it yourself.

There are few things as private as someone's sexual preferences. Maybe they're into feet, JOI, whatever. Some are quite vocal about it obviously. But to the ones who are more reserved about it, it almost feels like a violation of trust when I tip a model for a video, album, whatever and next thing I know I've got an email from some regular instead with the link. This last time I even tipped privately for it, meaning she took the time to PM her secretary, lol, just to tell him what I'd bought. It's frustrating, because honestly this is an incredibly well done video - already a favorite - but guess how many I'll be buying form her again ;)

Even with Share you have to be careful. A friend of mine is an admin or helper or whatever it's called for a models Share. He found out the other day he can actually go in and see who has tipped for what even if it wasn't a public purchase. Videos or goals or anything. He's submitted a request to MFC to limit the visibility for those helpers. Would like to see that change happen. Yes there's some anonymity already to who we are on MFC but a lot of us have member friends here as well and it doesn't feel any different than being outed in the real world.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
We understand advertising and the DMCA and other stuff but some stuff is definitely not needed and/or having huge writing in every part of the "unused" space is just bad. I just saw, for example one woman who has her CB url going down the video in big, bold white stroke/shadow and black font.. in the CENTER of her video too. SO in this scenario pretty much no matter what she does, where she sits or stands, her body is covered with this text. Not only that, she had DMCA in big in a corner, then the same CB link differently in other corners.

I keep seeing people mention having DMCA badges on the feed. I don't really understand the point of it, the bots that cap everyone's feed are still going to do it, and the most notorious hosting sites aren't DMCA compliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.