AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the right way to buy customs on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2017
Some model offered to make me a custom for a specified amount of tokens and that she would email me the vid afterwards. Is this allowed. I figure CB won't care if they get their tokens.

this would be correct...you exchange tokens for custom content... But that involves a lot of trust on your part...OR She could create the video and upload it to cb in the token amount you agree on and then you buy it... BUT that requires a lot of trust on HER part...and its very unlikely...

personally I think CB is a difficult platform to offer customs on

Reactions: blarbarbmonstrosity
this would be correct...you exchange tokens for custom content... But that involves a lot of trust on your part...OR She could create the video and upload it to cb in the token amount you agree on and then you buy it... BUT that requires a lot of trust on HER part...and its very unlikely...

personally I think CB is a difficult platform to offer customs on

I usually would only trust a model in North America for obvious reasons (language barriers, etc.) Would support ever be able to jump in if you tip a model and she doesn't send you a video after like a month?

Cuz in the past I tipped a model 2000 tokens and she didn't send me jack -_- Needless to say I was pissed.

im asking kinda tongue in cheek, but would support have chat logs or token logs that would help support a claim against a scam if you had a general idea of a date? Especially if you never tip big or the 2000 tokens was a abnormality in tipping pattern. I know that is only a speculation on supports part to go off of for a claim, but it might help pin a date and chat log to check validity. I wouldn't be surprised if they wipe older data logs but if they didn't have 1 or the other chat or token logs I would be surprised. Who knows, try support see if they find a solution.

I don't know about CB, but on MFC your chat logs are kept indefinitely at least as long as I've been on the site. It is pretty easy to look for your 2000 token tip and figure out the exact date and send support the relevant chat logs.

Reactions: Osyrus
Some model offered to make me a custom for a specified amount of tokens and that she would email me the vid afterwards. Is this allowed. I figure CB won't care if they get their tokens.

I gave up on doing that kind of thing a long time ago. Same with barter, like items on wish lists, extra. I also don't tip models directly to goal;. It's just too many times a models has logged, forgotten, extra.

Ether built trust with small tips, and work up to it. or just do private.

It's probable easier on iWantCustomClips or manyvids. I mean those platforms have tools built around custom clips. So you have models who specialize in clip making, and they have experience doing it.

Reactions: blarbarbmonstrosity
Status
Not open for further replies.