AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst book you've read? Fave/best book? #Hobbies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could tell me if Infinite Jest is any good or just something people buy because it looks impressive on the coffee table. 1088 pages, 56 hours in audio.

Bah, half hour of suggestions in the wind thanks to current forum software and janky editing. It's everywhere, and it's a plague.

If you want my opinion you better start reading "A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again","Brief Interviews with Hideous Men", "Consider the Lobster", "The Broom of the System" and "Girl with Curious Hair". "Infinite Jest" and "The Pale King" are really a challenging reading. And yes, in my opinion "Infinite Jest" is really something in Us contemporary literature and ofc is really a challenging reading as I said.

Anyway, I want to honour this great talented writer's memory: “There are these two young fish swimming along and they happen to meet an older fish swimming the other way, who nods at them and says "Morning, boys. How's the water?" And the two young fish swim on for a bit, and then eventually one of them looks over at the other and goes: "What the hell is water?”.

Too late to edit. Just want to make it clear that I was just speaking for myself obvs. I found it challenging reading it in English so I resolved to read the translation. It would have taken me years to finish the book otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.