AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000 BC bored me to tears. I saw it with my ex and I remember 2 things about it: 1.) it sucked 2.) he spilled the popcorn in the floor during the previews. We both left feeling really disappointed.

movieposter.jpg

^^^^This mess right here is literally one of the worst movies that was ever created.

I had the misfortunate of watching this hot mess at 2am right before halloween and I never did it again. "Death Becomes Her" and "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" are the 2 movies that have scarred me psychologically because they are just so horrible.

"Death Becomes Her" has no visible plotline and the acting is atrocious and I am not sure if its a horror film or a romantic comedy.

Once you sit down and watch this film, you will be sitting for an hour afterwards wondering "what the fuck did I just watch"?

I avoid it everytime it comes on tv!

Reactions: JickyJuly
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I didn't want to go. All my friends wanted to go. I knew it would be bad. I went. It was pretty bad.

Jupiter Ascending, hands down. It's like it couldn't figure out what sort of "big blockbuster movie" to be, so it tried to be them all. I think it was a science fiction/fantasy/drama/romance/chick flick? Even Mila Kunis looked awkward as fuck in some of the bizarre scenes/costumes they had her in, which seems impossible because it's Mila fucking Kunis.

By the end of the movie the audience was just laughing at how bad it was. I think by that time the main hero dude turned into a roller skating angel or something.

Hang on now, are we talking "so bad it's good" or "so bad it's literally unwatchable"?

So bad it's good would have to be the beautiful disaster that was "Zoombies". Zombie animals. In a zoo. With bad actors.

Literally unwatchable...I hated "Attack the Block" with a passion. Didn't finish it, and don't regret bailing before I suffered through any more of it.

I Spit On Your Grave (the original version) had to be the most terrible/horrific movie I have ever started watching. I shut it off after a very short period of time. And then someone said they made a remake of this god awful movie a couple years ago too. :wtf:

Reactions: Booty_4U
I haven't figured out a worst movie yet, and this probably isn't worthy of its own thread, but I do have a worst movie experience (which affected my viewing of the movie and made the experience horrible--I don't know if I'll ever watch the movie again) which I will share just cause I feel like typing here.

This trailer (is it a trailer if it plays before the movie?) played at "Ratatouille":

and there was a woman with a loud laugh that was having a great time with her kids and she got "shushed" by a dude with his family for laughing at this trailer. After that it was almost kind of crowd controlled laughter -- not very hardy and I don't know if that because the movie wasn't funny or if people were just trying to be 'appropriate.' Why anyone shushes joy and laughter is beyond me. It was a weird experience--almost like there were two noises seeking to be dominant--laughter and shushing by two people. Shushing won (or maybe the movie wasn't funny, I can't tell anymore).

I do have to admit that I laugh every time I see the trailer. Not as loud as that woman, but, I liked her laughter.

Last edited:
Vase de Noces
Plot
The film follows a man, who has an intellectual or mental disorder, living on a farm in rural Belgium. He demonstrates bizarre behavior from the beginning, such as fastening doll's heads to pigeons, collecting his feces in glass jars and beheading a hen for his own amusement. He is also obsessed with a sow who lives on the farm.

We see him gleefully rolling around in the manure with the sow, and then he rapes her, which his behavior suggests he sees as an intimate and mutually agreeable act. Later, the sow gives birth to a litter of piglets. The man attempts to spoon-feed milk to the piglets, but the piglets prefer to drink directly from the milk bowl. In general, the piglets prefer their mother's company, repeatedly scorning the man's advances. Taking this rejection as an unforgivable personal slight, the man hangs the piglets and leaves their bodies strung up in the open. When the sow discovers the remains of the piglets, she runs madly around the farm squealing. The sow slips into a deep patch in the mud and drowns there.

The man searches for the sow, and becomes visibly distraught when he discovers her dead. He drags the body from the mud, buries it on the farm grounds, and crudely attempts to bury himself on a patch of ground nearby. He gets up, and his grief turns to rage. He rushes around the farm scattering and smashing his belongings from the house, including his jars of waste.

He prepares and vigorously consumes a "tea" made of feces and urine, determinedly climbs a ladder in the barn and hangs himself with a rope. In the final scene is his spirit floating skyward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vase_de_Noces

the twilight series. totally cringe inducing and boring. i know its just for teens, and admittedly being a 13 year old i lapped that shit up.

it was on the other night, i couldnt believe i actually asked for the soundtrack for xmas lol

Reactions: TajaEthereal
Status
Not open for further replies.