AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think Deadpool is one of the worst movies I've seen in a while.

Say what? I am not a super hero film watcher at all. They annoy me. But this one got me waiting for the sequel. He's so inappropriate I loved it.

Reactions: eyeteach and Atrena
Hush...
It's about a serial killer who terrorizes and tries to kill a deaf women living alone...starts off good, great set up...but then it turns into the worst movie ever!!! It's starts off sooo good then like 15mins in you want to kill off the main character. It's so bad...
Watch it...let me know what you think.

Not really the worst, but IMHO poorly made... "Conspiracy Theory," with Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson. Gibson's character was just too annoying.

Hush...
It's about a serial killer who terrorizes and tries to kill a deaf women living alone...starts off good, great set up...but then it turns into the worst movie ever!!! It's starts off sooo good then like 15mins in you want to kill off the main character. It's so bad...
Watch it...let me know what you think.

I saw that one a few months ago. Its not the worst I've ever seen but I did want it to be better. John Gallagher scared me because he reminds of some snarky hipster working at starbucks. Or what I imagined a Godaddy employee to be like? I know thats super specific but villain who act like real people are the scariest because it makes me think that anyone can do that stuff.

Reactions: Gen
True Memoirs of an International Assassin. I've liked a couple of Kevin James' movies and was looking for a funny time waster. I watched maybe the first 30 minutes before I turned it off. Didn't laugh once.

Reactions: Atrena
leprechaun and leprechaun 2
lep2_shot22l.jpg

Wait, if the first one sucked, why did you watch the sequel? Mostly joking, but then again, I kind of wonder...:haha:
You would have to watch them to get it but they are both hilariously bad. The first was was taking itself seriously but ended up being a joke. (A horror movie about a leprechaun?) The second one did not take its self seriously and wanted to be a joke.

I just got back from an interactive screening of the The Room. However I'm hesitant to answer with this as I have no idea how they made such a terrible movie. Its so bad, that I think its quite an incredible achievement.

Reactions: Atrena
I'd have to put Gingersnaps 2 up for nomination of this prestigious award of 'god awful movie.' The first movie is good, not great, but it has a pretty good story and is an analogy for something else entirely different. Plus, you never ever see female werewolves. But, 2? It was so fucking bad.

I'd have to put Gingersnaps 2 up for nomination of this prestigious award of 'god awful movie.' The first movie is good, not great, but it has a pretty good story and is an analogy for something else entirely different. Plus, you never ever see female werewolves. But, 2? It was so fucking bad.
What about Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning?

What about Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning?
that's only good because it's bad, if that makes sense. I love bad horror movies.

Do you like Syfy channel movies?
only when I'm in the mood for something mindless and need to burn an hour or two from my day. Usually they're too bad even for me . They're right up my ex's alley, however! I loves Sharknado.

Probably not the worst I've seen but I was terribly disappointed with Suicide Squad. Big fan of comics but movie was such a facepalm.

Edit: And really the worst might be Chillerama, but it was so trashy that I loved it :haha:

Two movies hold this distinction for me:

- Dick Tracy
- The Weatherman

Mine is between Mariah Carey's Glitter and Showgirls, just terrible!

Probably Hanabi (1997), a Japanese film about a man traveling Japan with his terminally ill wife.
At first, I thought it was artfully made, with a top star. I was falling asleep towards the end, but I still liked it.

A second watching had me wondering if I liked the movie because it helped me sleep.

Eragon.

I remember going into that theater so excited. I loved dragons as a kid and loved the books.

I cried. That was how upset I was at that movie.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Status
Not open for further replies.