AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your Favorite Veggie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What is your Favorite Veggie?

• Cucumber

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Potato

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Broccoli

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Peas

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Corn

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Carrots

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Tomato

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Onion

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Celery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Note! You can pick Three votes!

If you select other, please post it below! Also, how do you like them cooked?

My other is Asparagus, it's my absolute favorite right now. I love cooking it batched with onions and garlic. Yummy!

I like my corn fried, with a little bacon.

Potatoes... I'll eat those any way. Especially baked and loaded. Oh! Sweet potato french fries fucking ROCK.

Potatoes, French fry form.

Corn, yellow and from a can.

Jalepenos, on EVARYTHANG!!!!

Potatoes for all the obvious reaqsons.
Onions, perfect on the b-b-q or raw and what's a salad without them.
Other-Capsicum, for all the onion reasons and pretty tidy with a nice rare to medium scotch fillet steak.
(I was almost going to say mushroom for other then realized mushies are funguys)

Any of these really, cept raw tomatoes, unless its in salsa or something LOL I love veggies :)

My other is curly kale, I'd eat it all day if I wouldn't end up on the loo with the didgery doos! I even like it raw. :D

What is that curly kale stuff?

I love roast or jacket potatoes. Fries don't really taste of much and big fat british chips make me constipated.

Peas are amazing. I love petite pois with roasties and sausages and my onion sauce. My favourite meal ever!

Asparagus is yummy too, that's my other. I don't eat it enough though. It suits lighter meals and I'm all about the stodgy fatty carbs at the mo.

i LOVE yellow crookneck squash sauteed mmmmmm

LOL. Boy is my face red. :oops: This was about vegetables you like to eat. I thought it was MFC-related.

I had to choose potato since it was on the list. I normally consider it a starch since it's high calorie and high starch. When I think of veggies I think of lower calorie foods.

Corn and broccoli are my other 2. I love them served pretty much any way. I have been known to make a meal out of a can of yellow corn. I just did so yesterday. :D I prefer it on the cob, bbq'd, with butter and lots of salt. Maybe some hot sauce. Mmmm healthy.

I'm fortunate that my mom never scared me with veggies growing up. She somehow magically made me love them. Brussel sprouts are something that most people despise but I :h:. Although, broccoli and brussel sprouts both make you... fart. And we all know the unfortunate side effect of asparagus :(, which would also be high on my list of favorites.

i lovvvve rainbow kale its so crunchy and yummy
but carrots and broccoli are awesome
and spinach yum!
i :h: all veggies really and as a vegan itd be highly unfortunate if i didnt
nice thread! yay for food threads.

i loooove brocolli... raw.. cooked..steamed..with cheese.. with currysaus...i can come up with soo much it would be boring to list it here..
i eat it atleast once a week.. and when i found a new recepy even more..

Besides the onion that I already voted for, I just love beans. Green beans, black beans, pintos, etc..., usually cooked with rice, and my other favorite: Chili peppers. Sweet, hot, fresh, dried, smoked, whatever.

Quick snack or hors d'ourve idea: Take medium heat, or sweet, jalapenos, cut in half, length-wise and clean out the seeds. Fill with your favorite peanut butter and shave a little dark chocolate over them. I know it sounds weird, but it works. Trust me.

Corn and potatoes are about the only veggies that I like, there are a few others that I can tolerate but not many.

I'm having potato soup right now, and it's really good.

Potatoes are wonderful, no matter how you cook them. But fried up in olive oil with some onions and peppers they are yummier than yummy!
A great summertime salad is a Caprese Salad: Slices of tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese topped with basil dressed with a balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to finish it off.
(Now, I'm hungry, but its bedtime!.....Thanks a lot!!!!) :naughty:

I used to loathe peas. Frozen, canned, fresh from the store they're terrible. Then I had them straight from the plant. Picking them in the garden, I'll eat them raw, right out of the pod. If they sit for more than an hour or so, blech.

lol wut? Potatos are awesome for you. :p

" A medium-size potato provides 1/3 the vitamin C recommended daily for an average adult. Potatoes also supply thiamin, niacin, iron, carbohydrates and small amounts of vegetable protein. "

A small baked potato has 4.2g fiber and a small baked Sweet Potato has 4g fiber.
Poor potatoes have gotten such a bad reputation from the low carb craze.

I love so many vegetables it's hard to pick, spinach, carrots, peppers of all varieties, zucchini, squash nommmmmmmm.

Gotta throw out a shout out to the mushrooms over the in fungi category too, button and crimini yum!

Carrots: because they're good for eyes and go with just about anything

Potatoes: because you can top them with almost anything for a better flavour (Firefox, you spell like a brit. :h: WTF? Firefox isn't a word according to your spell-checker? you couldn't even add yourself?)

Tomatoes: because what sandwich or salad is complete without them? Plus, they're a big part of pasta sauce and ketchup. Mmm ketchup.

AlexLady said:
Just right click it and add it if you like a word it doesn't. I mean, even "haha" is in my spell checkers :)

With how often I change which computer is doing what, and how often I end up having to reformat... not worth it. Thanks though! One of these days, I'll have a stable computer...

JessicaLapin said:
lol wut? Potatos are awesome for you. :p

" A medium-size potato provides 1/3 the vitamin C recommended daily for an average adult. Potatoes also supply thiamin, niacin, iron, carbohydrates and small amounts of vegetable protein. "

A small baked potato has 4.2g fiber and a small baked Sweet Potato has 4g fiber.
Poor potatoes have gotten such a bad reputation from the low carb craze.

I love so many vegetables it's hard to pick, spinach, carrots, peppers of all varieties, zucchini, squash nommmmmmmm.

Gotta throw out a shout out to the mushrooms over the in fungi category too, button and crimini yum!

Carbohydrates are pretty much sugars. Complex sugars, but they break down the same. (well, technically sugars are carbs, but whatevs.) Carbs over 100g (DRI 300g, wuuuuut?) are bad for you and increase chances of weight gain and related disease.
Also Sweet Potato is a yam.

Status
Not open for further replies.