AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your favorite tip menu item?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone! Lately I have been wanting to spice up my tip menu and I would love some inspiration. Members: What is your favorite item to tip for? Models: Do you have any recommendations on items I could add other than flashes and the very basic tip menu items. Thanks so much!!

Members: What is your favorite item to tip for?

Dancing/striptease is an underrated tip menu item, IMO. Any kind of dancing, really. Doesn’t have to be advanced twerking or whatever. Just paying the model to stand up and move around is often enough to liven up a room, especially if chat is not interesting. It also inspires follow-up tips (from me anyway). I like to think of a dancing tip as a gateway drug to flashing/get naked tips.

Other ideas:
- Song request (possible conversation starter in a slow room)
- Balloon pop with different prizes inside (sometimes just watching the model pop, or try to pop, the balloon is almost as fun as the prize)

Things I often tip for:
  • Play Song Request
  • Dance
  • Ass Slaps
  • Striptease
In the room I moderate in, I've noted the most popular menu items are:
  • Ahegao
  • Twerk
  • Boob Bouncing
'spin the wheel' also seems to be quite popular, but the range of outcomes can make a difference. Many models seem to include a range of quick and easy results (like blow a kiss, suck a finger) along with the more exposing (and time-consuming) actions. Maybe helps generate follow-ups if the viewer just misses out on a pussy flash and scores a kiss?

Dancing, boob flash/touching, spin wheel
I also often like to do a 'I like you/you're hot' etc tip. Mostly these are small 8-10 token tips.
And pillow humping. But that's a pretty rare option to find.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I’m gonna do some diy in my house and do it in cam so i’ll let cha know how that goes lol.
That's an interesting one. I remember a model wrote once in chat that she was going to redecorate her room over a couple of weekends, and a viewer suggested she make that part of her show.
It ended up being really popular - think of all the different positions you have to get into to paint, the actions of brushing and rollering, getting paint on skin, wearing an old unbuttoned shirt, singing while working etc.
Not something that would immediately strike you as sexy, but it really did turn out so.

Agreed. Sometimes my favorite model does a cooking show. It's nice seeing her do something other than the usual stuff. Most members in the room seem to like it as well.

Dancing/striptease is an underrated tip menu item, IMO. Any kind of dancing, really. Doesn’t have to be advanced twerking or whatever. Just paying the model to stand up and move around is often enough to liven up a room, especially if chat is not interesting. It also inspires follow-up tips (from me anyway). I like to think of a dancing tip as a gateway drug to flashing/get naked tips.

Other ideas:
- Song request (possible conversation starter in a slow room)
- Balloon pop with different prizes inside (sometimes just watching the model pop, or try to pop, the balloon is almost as fun as the prize)

I absolutely agree with the dancing and teasing.
I have a couple of models I visit that are not great at dancing, and they know it and admit it etc but it's still very sexy and cute and fun.
I think it's nice to see a regular woman just dancing normally and not being a professional at it. For me, it's fantastic and just adds that extra layer of fun. So long as she is having fun doing it then it's amazing.

This is true. Fun things can be as sexy as .. sexy things!

My model friend used to have "Naked jumps" which clearly is not sexy, but she is a happy person and her laughter whilst doing such an absurd thing always entertained the room.

As for sexy things, well oil and ice applied to body parts can be sexy.. if you as the model enjoys them. (or if it becomes a funny challenge in the case of ice). In truth I have seen very few models who do "Oiled boobs" well, I suspect because most of those I have seen doing it, do not genuinely enjoy it or get actual pleasure from the stimulation.

Sucking a finger can be good also (as long as it is done in a sexy way and not like a calf sucking on a teat)

Moaning a user's name is good also (If you can do a convincing sexy voice.. even if at the end, you break down laughing)

As someone also said above, if you can do a cooking show or a renovating show, they will most likely be very popular.

This is true. Fun things can be as sexy as .. sexy things!

My model friend used to have "Naked jumps" which clearly is not sexy, but she is a happy person and her laughter whilst doing such an absurd thing always entertained the room.

As for sexy things, well oil and ice applied to body parts can be sexy.. if you as the model enjoys them. (or if it becomes a funny challenge in the case of ice). In truth I have seen very few models who do "Oiled boobs" well, I suspect because most of those I have seen doing it, do not genuinely enjoy it or get actual pleasure from the stimulation.

Sucking a finger can be good also (as long as it is done in a sexy way and not like a calf sucking on a teat)

Moaning a user's name is good also (If you can do a convincing sexy voice.. even if at the end, you break down laughing)

As someone also said above, if you can do a cooking show or a renovating show, they will most likely be very popular.

A model I used to visit had a menu item to do a headstand.
She would place a pillow on the floor next to the wall and the wall would support her to do this. It would always be doing it naked, or topless.
But it was funny because it was basically 50/50, in the sense half the time she could do it (sometimes fast, sometimes after trying for 10 minutes) and other times she just wasn't able to do it. So it was fun and hilarious and entertaining for everyone, and the fact she had the Lovense too, made guys tip her whilst she tried to do it - which helped her fail at not being able to achieve it. But it was great nd fun.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Hmm. Maybe I'm an exception, but to me, it can be very sexy in a non-explicit way. I used to visit a model who had "naked jumpin' jacks" on her tip menu, and it was very popular!
Fair enough, horses for course I guess. All the random bouncing doesn't strike me as sexy. The fun and laughter of the model I spoke of, was, however :)

Hmm. Maybe I'm an exception, but to me, it can be very sexy in a non-explicit way. I used to visit a model who had "naked jumpin' jacks" on her tip menu, and it was very popular!

Fair enough, horses for course I guess. All the random bouncing doesn't strike me as sexy. The fun and laughter of the model I spoke of, was, however :)

I think things like this can also depend on the camera angle, if the model can move the camera to be below, then it can make it more interesting, especially with larger boobs (obviously).
But it can also work in a great and fun way with smaller boobs too. It can make it more fun because obviously, the model can be trying all she wants to try to make the boobs bounce lots but then they don't, but that in turn makes her laugh and the room laugh. I think it's genuinely all about the execution, how happy and comfortable you are with your own body and working with it.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I think it's genuinely all about the execution, how happy and comfortable you are with your own body and working with it.
Yes! It is like the sexy dancing and oil or ice on boobs.

If the model looks like she is being electrocuted, the dance is not so sexy.

And if oil is applied with all the grim determination of plastering a wall, then again, not so sexy. ;)

Reactions: Makko and NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.