AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes a platform one you’d like to broadcast on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2023
Pennsylvania
campielive.com
Twitter Username
@Campielive1
We just launched a new camming platform and we’re looking for tips on how to make it attractive to models. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Our objective is to treat models like family and help them be as successful as possible.

Well traffic for one thing. No traffic no models.
Polite support staff.
The ability to block rude customers without explanation.
Multiple payout methods
Your site name...is somewhat demeaning, especially for Dommes. Being open and advertising to a fetish market would be very much appreciated at least by me.
Site rules should be site rules for everyone. So many sites play favorites and that is BS.
If yours is a private versus token based site than a decent ppm minimum to avoid a sad race to the bottom especially by pimpish studios.

Reactions: MarieElise
Uhm, please don't.
N
However I just looked up your site and it shows as a Chaturbate white label not a new site at all.
Thanks for your feedback. Right now we have Chaturbate and Bonga feeds. However when our models sign in they are at the top of the home page. Once we get more regularly active models, the feeds from other sites will be turned off.

Well traffic for one thing. No traffic no models.
Polite support staff.
The ability to block rude customers without explanation.
Multiple payout methods
Your site name...is somewhat demeaning, especially for Dommes. Being open and advertising to a fetish market would be very much appreciated at least by me.
Site rules should be site rules for everyone. So many sites play favorites and that is BS.
If yours is a private versus token based site than a decent ppm minimum to avoid a sad race to the bottom especially by pimpish studios.
Traffic is the trick. Models and traffic are dependent on each other. You don’t get one with out the other. Building trust in the brand is the other thing. We have to build trust to attract both models and members. Trying to build trust, attract models, and drive traffic all at the same time is a lot to do, but we’re working hard at it. We’re going to make mistakes, but as long as we can learn and move forward I think we’ll be successful. I’m on this forum to learn what makes a good platform. Thank you for your feedback, it’s invaluable.

Speaking of their name and fetish market...

All I can see is "cow pie" with a pink turd emoji as the dot on the i.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 9.06.13 AM.png

So many of these threads over the years, so many strange site names.

View attachment 97055

So many of these threads over the years, so many strange site name

View attachment 97055

So many of these threads over the years, so many strange site names.
LMAO. You’re right!! We debated changing it. It’s changed! Don’t want a purple poop being the icon lol

What I'm seeing here is that you've very barely stated your core values, and you've put up your logo...
Someone has (rightfully) questioned each and you've done a total backflip.
Zero ground held, no reasoning given behind it all.

Can't say I have any confidence in a brand that puts out a shitty logo and wants to be family with sex workers...and also wants to agree with every single reply here.

Good Luck but Yeesh!

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
What I'm seeing here is that you've very barely stated your core values, and you've put up your logo...
Someone has (rightfully) questioned each and you've done a total backflip.
Zero ground held, no reasoning given behind it all.

Can't say I have any confidence in a brand that puts out a shitty logo and wants to be family with sex workers...and also wants to agree with every single reply here.

Good Luck but Yeesh!
I respect your opinion, but I beg to differ. I don’t think agreeing with someone’s critique is backfipping. As for the logo, we like it and we like the purple poop in it. The purple poop is supposed to be whipped cream that you’d put on a piece of pie. If someone remembers the site because of the purple poop, then I say that’s a win, they remembered it. I changed the purple poop favicon that appears in the browser tab. Like I mentioned earlier, we were debating changing the favicon anyway. I’m here to gain insight to improve the platform and welcome all criticism, positive or negative. I may agree with some and disagree with others, and that’s ok. We’re proud of our site and, like all sites, it will evolve over time. Changes and improvements will be made. That how any site grows.

I have a question for you. What’s wrong with treating sex workers like family? Is there something wrong with sex workers that they shouldn’t be treated with respect and dignity? Like I said I guess some might think it’s creepy, but why?

I have a question for you. What’s wrong with treating sex workers like family? Is there something wrong with sex workers that they shouldn’t be treated with respect and dignity? Like I said I guess some might think it’s creepy, but why?
you can't figure this out? I'm not even a model and dead as a fish emotionally and I can make a reasonable guess! you are the CEO right?

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Thanks for your feed back. I guess family sounds kind of creepy lol. We want to be as helpful and supportive as we can to the models on our site. We want our platform to be as stress free for the models as we can make it.
Lol yep.

I don’t like this in mainstream companies either. It’s code for toxic workplace where you’ll have insane expectations of me and no boundaries.

Yeah, I don't want anyone I'm in business with treating me like family. My family treated me like shit and so did every company with the same motto, "we're family!" No, we're not. We're here to make money off of each other in an ethical way and it stops there.

I respect your opinion, but I beg to differ. I don’t think agreeing with someone’s critique is backfipping. As for the logo, we like it and we like the purple poop in it. The purple poop is supposed to be whipped cream that you’d put on a piece of pie. If someone remembers the site because of the purple poop, then I say that’s a win, they remembered it. I changed the purple poop favicon that appears in the browser tab. Like I mentioned earlier, we were debating changing the favicon anyway. I’m here to gain insight to improve the platform and welcome all criticism, positive or negative. I may agree with some and disagree with others, and that’s ok. We’re proud of our site and, like all sites, it will evolve over time. Changes and improvements will be made. That how any site grows.
So you’re OK with people assuming you’re a cam site that specializes in scat fetish content?
You know what a cow pie is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.