AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you RAGE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
... I also rage at drivers who apparently refuse to use cruise control but are prone to EXTREMY fluctuations of speed...
Agreed! And now, for fun, add 2 inches of snow, ice, and accumulated salt slush, and you'll have my drive home today! I can tell you, it's not the road conditions that #@$@ me off.

The NY Jets make me RAGE! I hate them so much!

When a model is standing generally far away from the cam, and someone goes
MMM LOOK AT DAT CLIT.

no. /minirage.

NicoleEnvy said:
When a model is standing generally far away from the cam, and someone goes
MMM LOOK AT DAT CLIT.

no. /minirage.
Oh I hate that!
"mmm look at those sexy nipples"

...mother fucker shes still got her bra on!

People tell me they love my nipples ALL THE TIME while clothed. They aren't even sort of showing!

Then I found out people forgot to add "- on your profile picture"

I was so confused....

Stupidity makes me rage.

Member: you are so sexy babe
AmbrosiaCer: Thanks.
Member: today you wear so sexy
Member: i like you so much
Member: hi?
Member: hello
AmbrosiaCer: cool.
Member: what can i do
AmbrosiaCer: What?
Member: what can do a man like me to be with a woman like you
Member: babe
AmbrosiaCer: Not possible
Member: why
Member: you do not know mw
Member: me
AmbrosiaCer: I do know that you have less than average intelligence.
Member: what ?
Member: what are you saying
Member: i dont understand why you said that
AmbrosiaCer: You don't understand? That's MY POINT.
Member: i dont say anything bad about you
Member: but you said im stupid

AmbrosiaCer said:
Stupidity makes me rage.

Member: you are so sexy babe
AmbrosiaCer: Thanks.
Member: today you wear so sexy
Member: i like you so much
Member: hi?
Member: hello
AmbrosiaCer: cool.
Member: what can i do
AmbrosiaCer: What?
Member: what can do a man like me to be with a woman like you
Member: babe
AmbrosiaCer: Not possible
Member: why
Member: you do not know mw
Member: me
AmbrosiaCer: I do know that you have less than average intelligence.
Member: what ?
Member: what are you saying
Member: i dont understand why you said that
AmbrosiaCer: You don't understand? That's MY POINT.
Member: i dont say anything bad about you
Member: but you said im stupid

Hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent like I told you earlier :lol:

Mirra said:
When people don't loot their skinnable mobs in WoW.
OMG YES!

My uncle makes me rage.

I live with him and I swear he is the most annoying person on the face of the Earth. He's overly obsessed with the electric and light bill. And not you know "Oh, try to turn some of these lights off" type obsessed. That's normal. No he goes into every room unplugging things, he turns off lights while you're in the room, etc. While I'm washing the dishes he'll turn off the water, he's even stopped my clothes in the dryer while they were still sopping wet and hung them up outside (during the winter and it was cloudy) and didn't even tell me until after it started raining. It's ridiculous.

Also, he's obsessed with his dog. To the point in which he's in complete denial that the dog has fleas even though EVERYONE living in the house has told him we've seen multiple fleas ON OURSELVES. But I mean it's "Rocky Brown, the most handsomest doggy in the world" therefore...of course he would NEVER get fleas or need a bath... (in this mind anyway). There is so much more but those are the two main things. :x

UGHHHHHH I can't WAIT to move out!

Toastyxx said:
My uncle makes me rage.

I live with him and I swear he is the most annoying person on the face of the Earth. He's overly obsessed with the electric and light bill. And not you know "Oh, try to turn some of these lights off" type obsessed. That's normal. No he goes into every room unplugging things, he turns off lights while you're in the room, etc. While I'm washing the dishes he'll turn off the water, he's even stopped my clothes in the dryer while they were still sopping wet and hung them up outside (during the winter and it was cloudy) and didn't even tell me until after it started raining. It's ridiculous.

Also, he's obsessed with his dog. To the point in which he's in complete denial that the dog has fleas even though EVERYONE living in the house has told him we've seen multiple fleas ON OURSELVES. But I mean it's "Rocky Brown, the most handsomest doggy in the world" therefore...of course he would NEVER get fleas or need a bath... (in this mind anyway). There is so much more but those are the two main things. :x

UGHHHHHH I can't WAIT to move out!

Turn things off while he's using them and use the same lines on him that he uses on you.
Start spraying his dog with some foul smelling but non-toxic bug spray.

People who don't even think that CALLING before stopping by might be a good idea... one of these days, they're going to walk in to me dancing naked in the living room. I swear.

Reactions: 1 person
Sent a naked pic to someone just now, and they didn't react quite the way I thought they would.

"Yay boobies, boo no vagina. Oh but it's a nice pic." *basically ends our convo*

Thanks a lot. *rage*

Also when people talk to me like I'm just ALWAYS horny. In PM, regular chat, whatever. Just because I'm a cam model doesn't mean I'm horny 24/7. :woops:
It's odd, I was on pretty consistently a few months back. And had actual conversation with a lot of people. But now it's almost as if 2011 is year of the horndog :think:

Reactions: 1 person
Toastyxx said:
Sent a naked pic to someone just now, and they didn't react quite the way I thought they would.

"Yay boobies, boo no vagina. Oh but it's a nice pic." *basically ends our convo*

Thanks a lot. *rage*

Also when people talk to me like I'm just ALWAYS horny. In PM, regular chat, whatever. Just because I'm a cam model doesn't mean I'm horny 24/7. :woops:
It's odd, I was on pretty consistently a few months back. And had actual conversation with a lot of people. But now it's almost as if 2011 is year of the horndog :think:
I hate it when people assume that just because I'm a man I'm always horny.

LadyLuna said:
People who don't even think that CALLING before stopping by might be a good idea... one of these days, they're going to walk in to me dancing naked in the living room. I swear.
:think: what was your address again? :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Racist members in the Homepage lounge that can't accept that its ok to post asian models there.

Homepage lounge is for models ON the homepage therefore any Asian model that reached 2000+ Asiancamscore qualifys to be there on the Homepage and LINKS.

Those that don't like seeing Asian models linked there can use the site features and use filter /sort and click Hide Asian.

End of rant

the French pronunciation of cream.

1. It makes my skin crawl.
2. Kinda wanna punch a nun when I hear it.

My stoner friend who bought a car of mine and refuses to pay. He got it towed months ago for not having insurance, and he feels that I owe him money for the fucking tow. Bitch it wasn't my fault you didn't get insurance. He's 3 months behind on payments, and I'm ready to repo it- if I'm paying the bill then I should at least be using it. You know.

The fucker keeps skipping town- I think he's buying/selling and I'm frankly afraid that he's going to get pulled over with a trunk full of pot, and the car getting seized and me owing.

That's my rage. Other than that, I don't rage often.

Stupid Tards who the second they find out another prem member is a girl instantly start Pming me. U think cause im in a models room perving, and a girl, that i must be super horny and wanna watch your cam/PM with u?
Dude im here to perv just like u. Or i just like her and we chat. No i do not wanna see your tiny penis, chat about your tiny penis, or discuss what your tiny penis would feel like inside me.

Tinkerbell said:
Stupid Tards who the second they find out another prem member is a girl instantly start Pming me. U think cause im in a models room perving, and a girl, that i must be super horny and wanna watch your cam/PM with u?
Dude im here to perv just like u. Or i just like her and we chat. No i do not wanna see your tiny penis, chat about your tiny penis, or discuss what your tiny penis would feel like inside me.

You can always adjust your PM settings to friends only. :mrgreen:

I don't it get either...same thing happens when a female comes into the lounge, the tards swarm like flies on shit! It's as if there aren't already hundreds of models on cam, WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.