AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you RAGE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
spikyhaired said:
JoleneJolene said:
People who insist on walking on the moving sidewalk at the airport and push past you! The center of the hall doesn't have a moving floor just for you walking types! Please use it and stop running over my toes!
OMG! People who stand in the center of the moving sidewalk at the airport instead of standing to the right and letting me step by them (on the left, with a "pardon me") so I can make my flight. :mrgreen:
Dear Odin! People who lie across the moving sidewalk while eating chicken ala king and not letting anyone pass!

:D

I must have snorted at least 4 times at this string of thoughts. :lol: My face hurts!!

I work at the busiest Walmart Pharmacy in Canada - we've been #1 in prescription orders and #2 in overall sales for 2009 and 2010. Many of these rages come from working there:

1. Slow... old... people. Whether it's walking in the aisles, talking to me on the phone, in person, driving, etc. if I need to get somewhere or we're busy, get to the point as quickly as possible and move on. Just because you're retired and have all the time in the world doesn't mean everyone else does.

2. At work we have an easy ordering service where you can punch in your prescription number over the phone without speaking to someone. Many times I'll receive a phone call and it's someone who doesn't want to use the automated system or doesn't know how to and they give me their prescription numbers. If it's legitimate reason for calling in then that's doesn't bother me, but a significant chunk of these phone calls would be eliminated if people would just use automated ordering. Coincidentally, it's mostly old people who don't use this system. Refer to Rage 1.

3. Someone already mentioned welfare/crackheads in here. Without getting into detail, I'll second that.

4. It's hard to put this into words, but I've always been a super nice, super caring, heart of gold type of person. I feel like working in the pharmacy has ruined that to a degree because I bust my ass and some customers still get pissed. Me me me gimme gimme gimme I-don't-care-how-busy-you-are-the-world-revolves-around-me-I-want-my-meds-now. It's funny in that it's usually customers who have gobs of free time (welfare, old people) who are the most pushy. I wish I could just tell a customer "getting pissed and angry won't get you better service. Calm down, let's have a civilized conversation and both of us we'll come to a solution with smiles on our faces."

Reactions: hU89YYUghghgv78
When people ruin an awesome system by abusing it.

Just a few...

1. Small children who wont stay quiet on a long flight...

2 Smokers who pace up and down for 7 hours on long flights and start to do crazy stuff like stand real close to read the emergency exit signs on the doors at 35,000 ft! Stop it!

3. Drivers who approach intersections, see the lights about to change and gun it through on a red.

4. People who abandon their shopping cart in the middle of the supermarket aisle to go pick something off a shelf.

5. Drunk drivers... no excuse
6. People who can never hear nor seem to understand the word "no".

7. Finding I have no coffee left when I am making breakfast at 5:30am!

8. Anyone who shouts on a mobile phone... especially the ones that give running commentaries on what they are doing with updates every few mins... :roll:

How about when you're 3 inches from the garbage can...you toss it in...and MISS! And to make it worse, it was an old coffee filter with yesterday's grounds. I swear that the dog was snickering...

Chamaeleon said:
AshaSnow said:
Guys who think I am ignoring them just because they didn't hear me say hi back or because I didn't see their message in the sea of my sometimes-very-active chatroom. I have had SO many in the past few days. I just want to shoot them all. Guys, if you think a model is ignoring you because she didn't say hi to you within the first few minutes you're in the room you're an insecure douche. Girls are not on cam to coddle your insecurities and you are rude not to consider the possibility that you didn't hear her say hi or that she might be a little distracted by current conversation/show/rapid chatroom movement.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Asha Snow, those bubbles that appear when you beat eggs, and the letter D (as in dog).
Asha, Please coddle my insecurities ... They need some attention :whistle:

500tks bb :p LULZ

I don't really rage.
But I do get dissappointed.
I dislike models who have really terrible personalities, and who cut down other models.
Not cool.
I guess some people are just unhappy and like to try and spread that around.
Where I come from, we say "You catch more flies with sugar, honey."
Nobody enjoys the company of a mean bitch.
Unless you mute her cam room first.
LOL

Web Designer said:
I don't really rage.
But I do get dissappointed.
I dislike models who have really terrible personalities, and who cut down other models.
Not cool.
I guess some people are just unhappy and like to try and spread that around.
Where I come from, we say "You catch more flies with sugar, honey."
Nobody enjoys the company of a mean bitch.
Unless you mute her cam room first.
LOL
^^ This. My delete trigger-finger is getting itchy. The life of your posts is at risk.

FFFFF.
I hate MFC's hatred of imagur and how it just REFUSES to upload a picture with a transparent background. So...I have a doofy gif on my page with a white bkg and I pretty much said 'fuck it'.
I spent hours trying to figure out how to get that transparent background because I use a program that doesn't save with gif and if I c/p or tried to save it, it would turn the bkg white. Well I figured it out...only to not even be able to utilize my newly discovered knowledge.
HOURS.

QueenMeadow said:
Having to go to a mandatory meeting and feeling like everything that was said is something I already do the right way.

Seriously!
Seconded.

Let me add a work related rage- when there's a day that we're clearly understaffed and my boss (who I like a lot, I might add) doesn't shift 1 or 2 people over from the following day to that day. I almost ended up having just 1 break that day instead of the required 2 because of that. Had my schedule stayed the same, I would've called in sick due to exhaustion the next day (which I was scheduled for too, these were days 4 and 5 of consecutive days of work. Most I've done in forever.)

Mikeythegeek said:
QueenMeadow said:
Having to go to a mandatory meeting and feeling like everything that was said is something I already do the right way.

Seriously!
Seconded.

Let me add a work related rage- when there's a day that we're clearly understaffed and my boss (who I like a lot, I might add) doesn't shift 1 or 2 people over from the following day to that day. I almost ended up having just 1 break that day instead of the required 2 because of that. Had my schedule stayed the same, I would've called in sick due to exhaustion the next day (which I was scheduled for too, these were days 4 and 5 of consecutive days of work. Most I've done in forever.)

Haha, at least you get breaks!! We are so understaffed that we don't get regular breaks, and I was incredibly lucky to get a day in advance day off because someone is able to take my shift to go house hunting!

I want to add to my original. Getting told we don't do enough arts and crafts.
It's true, we don't... but I don't remember getting hired as an art teacher. Someone else can do it. I'm burnt the fuck out over paper art and crayons. We don't have enough cool unique things to do FUN art that I want to do.

QueenMeadow said:
I'm burnt the fuck out over paper art and crayons. We don't have enough cool unique things to do FUN art that I want to do.

Elmer's glue, popcorn or macaroni, construction paper/card board box/tin cans...that's what we did in the stone age...lol!

QueenMeadow said:

Seriously!

How about the mandatory meeting so boring that the mod plays a video of a previous meeting...mod only comes back to pass out the quiz.

schlmoe said:
QueenMeadow said:
I'm burnt the fuck out over paper art and crayons. We don't have enough cool unique things to do FUN art that I want to do.

Elmer's glue, popcorn or macaroni, construction paper/card board box/tin cans...that's what we did in the stone age...lol!

We have paper, construction paper, scissors, beads, glue (that 8/10th of them don't work) , crayons and markers.

I've asked for more stuff. Trust me, I know art (with kids). I know what to do, and what to do it with. Everything I want to do I would need a lot more time then given, or haven't received the items I need/ and ask for it (my boss is a total slacker, but at the wage I am getting I am not able to spend that money on supplies)

Your mandatory meeting sucks ass. Yuk!

Completely off topic posts that have nothing to do with anything posted. I could at least see if someone posted about George in a thread about Tim while talking about Tim, and then someone makes a further comment about George unrelated to Tim. But when someone mentions Frank when Tim and Frank are completely unrelated then it's annoying. Similarly if Joe posts about Tim and Bob posts about Joe.

LadyLuna said:
When people ruin an awesome system by abusing it.
sorry just a test

Things that make me rage.

-When I get zerged in the MMORPG I play
-Ignorant people
-people that spam shit when I can clearly see what you said THE FIRST TIME. DERP.
-Neighbor's with loud ass barking dogs while i'm on cam..and all you hear is barking. it just drives me crazy.( i live in an apartment.)
-reckless drivers
-rap music
-when my bread goes stale quickly and all i have is meat and cheese.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-when people ask me the most obvious things. i mean, come on now.

i think that does it for now. :lol:

When my bathroom door won't open after my bath, 'cause the wood has expanded, pisses me off 100%

Bocefish said:
Sat down to take a break and catch up on some local/national news and what do I hear??

That Kardashian bimbo is getting divorced after 72 days of marriage. WHO THE FUCK CARES AND WHY IS THAT NEWS?!!!!???
I hate the fact that celebrity gossip constitutes news these days, it's ridiculous

Reactions: AedanRayne
morment said:
Bocefish said:
Sat down to take a break and catch up on some local/national news and what do I hear??

That Kardashian bimbo is getting divorced after 72 days of marriage. WHO THE FUCK CARES AND WHY IS THAT NEWS?!!!!???
I hate the fact that celebrity gossip constitutes news these days, it's ridiculous

I hate that sports takes half the slot in the news, seriously..get yer own show.

Status
Not open for further replies.