AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What server for World of Warcraft?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeloScorpio said:
Grinding a BE Warrior, hoping everyone decides to go Horde, saving my 90 boost until everyone is certain on what is going on! :dance:

Let's talk with Amber tonight about this to finalize it. I'm curious about where I need to transfer a guy or two.

Reactions: DeloScorpio
I DMed Amber, and we're officially going with Thunderhorn Horde. So, if you wanna make a guy or gal toon there, would be a good idea.

Duoshi the level 90 Tauren Shaman is born on Thunderhorn. Ready to stomp a mudhole and walk it dry.

I'm torn on which character I want to use the lvl 90 boost on.

I have a shadow priest and a rogue around lvl 60, so they get their professions boosted too, or I could make a new character, either a mage or warlock, on Thunderhorn and join up with the new guild.

morment said:

I have a shadow priest and a rogue around lvl 60, so they get their professions boosted too, or I could make a new character, either a mage or warlock, on Thunderhorn and join up with the new guild.

Tough choice indeed. I don't know how active our guild will be. I can only speak for myself, but I'm more of a casual player. If your other toons are in super active guilds, you may want to boost them instead.

DuoShi said:
morment said:

Tough choice indeed. I don't know how active our guild will be. I can only speak for myself, but I'm more of a casual player. If your other toons are in super active guilds, you may want to boost them instead.
Yeah I am going to be very casual, logging a few hours here and there with this guild. I'd hate for anyone to come in thinking otherwise.

AmberCutie said:
DuoShi said:
Yeah I am going to be very casual, logging a few hours here and there with this guild. I'd hate for anyone to come in thinking otherwise.
I wasn't really expecting anything, just thought it might be fun to try out and since the boost comes bundled with the expansion it'd save me the effort of having to level up a new character on a different server since I hate leveling.

The guild I'm in now's fairly dead, I'm usually the only one on whenever I play. Plus I already have four 90s in it, including my main.

morment said:
AmberCutie said:
DuoShi said:
I wasn't really expecting anything, just thought it might be fun to try out and since the boost comes bundled with the expansion it'd save me the effort of having to level up a new character on a different server since I hate leveling.

The guild I'm in now's fairly dead, I'm usually the only one on whenever I play. Plus I already have four 90s in it, including my main.

Then, I say boost a character on Thunderhorn and come join us horde side.

DuoShi said:
Then, I say boost a character on Thunderhorn and come join us horde side.

Done, kind of.
I made a Blood Elf warrior, Morment, but I won't have the boost until my pre-order from Gamestop gets here, which will probably be around a week or so into the expansion.

*edit*
I haven't started from scratch in a long time, I forgot how much it sucks having to rely on the quest reward bags. Most of my characters have all royal satchels, so only having 20 inventory slots is a change of pace.

I have a guild with 6 bank tabs already opened on a toon that never sees any play I can transfer to the server. I can even change the name for free with the transfer if we want to make suggestions and vote on it. It is currently called What the Deuce.

DeloScorpio said:
Any new word on Guild? or meet up times?

Nothing yet. We can organize her if y'all want.

Cirvu said:
I have a guild with 6 bank tabs already opened on a toon that never sees any play I can transfer to the server. I can even change the name for free with the transfer if we want to make suggestions and vote on it. It is currently called What the Deuce.

This sounds like a good plan right here... Unless the rest of the gang would like to just start a fresh guild...

DeloScorpio said:
Cirvu said:

This sounds like a good plan right here... Unless the rest of the gang would like to just start a fresh guild...

Sounds good to me. I don't really care what the name is, but maybe we want something with the ACF acronym involved.

DuoShi said:
DeloScorpio said:
Cirvu said:

Sounds good to me. I don't really care what the name is, but maybe we want something with the ACF acronym involved.

I was thinking the same thing. I will do the transfer Tuesday night. If nobody comes up with anything else I will just call it the ACF when I do.

Cirvu said:
DuoShi said:
DeloScorpio said:
Cirvu said:

I was thinking the same thing. I will do the transfer Tuesday night. If nobody comes up with anything else I will just call it the ACF when I do.

My vote is ACF Peeps.

Peeps? :g Maybe something more aggressive than marshmallow fluff. I'll play a hunter.

Cirvu said:
This sounds good to me, and I don't particularly care what the actual name is.

DeloScorpio said:
"Order of ACF" perhaps??

Order of ACF...Peeps :hide

Order of ACF or ACF Army would be sweet. The original guild was "The Amber Army", so to incorporate that would be nice. Thank you Cirvu for bringing your bank tab guild over. That's awesome. Does that mean you'll be leader? I think we need the person who can clock the most time online as the GM, or at least high up enough to make changes to ranks/bank stuff.

I'll have a lvl 90 shadow/holy priest xferring over this week. I've got a little bit of gold, and 600/600 herbalism/skinning on this toon. She will be sexy and feminine and named as such!

Won't get the xpac til next week though...

Attachments

• shadow priest.jpg
    shadow priest.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 35
AmberCutie said:
Order of ACF or ACF Army would be sweet. The original guild was "The Amber Army", so to incorporate that would be nice. Thank you Cirvu for bringing your bank tab guild over. That's awesome. Does that mean you'll be leader? I think we need the person who can clock the most time online as the GM, or at least high up enough to make changes to ranks/bank stuff.

I'll have a lvl 90 shadow/holy priest xferring over this week. I've got a little bit of gold, and 600/600 herbalism/skinning on this toon. She will be sexy and feminine and named as such!

Ooooo indeed a sexy BE, my sword and my shield is yours my lady....

Reactions: AmberCutie
DeloScorpio said:
AmberCutie said:

Ooooo indeed a sexy BE, my sword and my shield is yours my lady....
I know you dig my overalls. :)

AmberCutie said:

I don't care about being GM and will gladly give it up to the person that wants the responsibility. Like everyone else said I will be playing only when I have a chance.

Reactions: AmberCutie
SO i used to have a ton of friends that played WOW and now none play so i stopped slightly after getting most everything in Panda-Land :( I have a level 86 mage, 90 resto shammy (whos the shit) and a 65 DK. I am on two servers but would 100 percent transfer a toon if I had people to play with.. I will not be reactivating my account until the expansion but IM so exited to play again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.