AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What server for World of Warcraft?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeloScorpio said:
Here is what I am thinking....

http://tabard.gnomeregan.info/tabard.ph ... tion=Horde

Bear Claw for "AmBear" And I thought the colors were fairly neutral for guys and gals...

I feel like you have the correct idea with the icon. I also feel like we should come to a collaboration with our color schemes. Maybe an Esper theme for those familiar with Magic the Gathering. Blue, white, and black. Take a look below at the two below. They differ on the precise color for border and background.

DuoShi said:
DeloScorpio said:

Bear Claw for "AmBear" And I thought the colors were fairly neutral for guys and gals...

I feel like you have the correct idea with the icon. I also feel like we should come to a collaboration with our color schemes. Maybe an Esper theme for those familiar with Magic the Gathering. Blue, white, and black. Take a look below at the two below. They differ on the precise color for border and background.

I personally like the darker tinted one as opposed to the lighter.

Reactions: morment and DuoShi
DeloScorpio said:
DuoShi said:
DeloScorpio said:

I agree.

Reactions: DeloScorpio
Reactions: morment
morment said:
DuoShi said:
DeloScorpio said:

I agree.
As do I.

And on a side note, I just hit 100 on my main. :dance:
Woo!

I still have yet to log in. Which I think I may do with Jawbs for the first time this weekend, then hopefully log on Sugarfox to play with you guys early next week.

I like the darker tabard design, too. I could go either the paw or the other design for the emblem.

buddy of mine has resubbed and been playing and says it's a 'completely different game' than when he left... and basically wants me to resub as well.

basically, is it a "completely different game" or is it still world of grindcraft? that i've grown to loathe over the past few years that I was playing full time.
I quit near the tail end of Lich King

Crumb said:
buddy of mine has resubbed and been playing and says it's a 'completely different game' than when he left... and basically wants me to resub as well.

basically, is it a "completely different game" or is it still world of grindcraft? that i've grown to loathe over the past few years that I was playing full time.
I quit near the tail end of Lich King

I'm enjoying it. It's gonna always be a grinding game though. That's the nature of the RPG.

Reactions: Crumb
That awkward moment where you're not sure if you should join the guild or not because you already have 49 toons and rolling one on Thunderhorn would max you out on characters.

With how easy it is to have alts now, they really should increase that cap...

Been in Draenor for a while and it's... well... the leveling experience is the best I've seen but I can't say the same for the endgame content right now. They screwed up pretty big with endgame. The atmosphere is absolutely amazing while leveling; Blizzard did a superb job at making this world feel truly alien. Previously I've had issues with every new zone feeling like a rehash of an old one and this time, its only Frostfire that feels like a rehash. Just don't look up in SMV or you may end up staring at the skybox forever like I did. I pity anyone who doesn't have a good enough GPU to run on ultra or at least high. Everything looks amazing, and WoD added the minor feature of ground clutter crash moving when you run through it.

The story is a bit linear, but great nonetheless. Yrel is a breath of fresh air considering most of Blizzard's female characters have either been unstable, only exist as a romantic sub plot, or basically just had their lore built up only to be shoved off to the side. They do go full GoT and kill off a bunch of characters though (even though some are AU characters so not technically dead). It's great to finally be getting some Draenei lore, and possibly an excuse for Draaenei rogues and druids sometime in the future (Rangari)? Velen really needed to do something other than sit at the back door of the Exodar presenting his own back door to any Horde who so desired.

Garrisons are a great time killer with some awesome benefits, such as the Enchanter's Study which allows you to use Illusion Scrolls on your weapons to give them the look of any enchant without having to use something inferior and outdated (sorry, Hunters can't take advantage of this). It's nice to have a time killer that isn't dailies, dailies, and more dailies.

Gearing has changed for the worse unfortunately. On the upside, quest rewards have a chance to be upgraded to rare or even epic upon quest completion. Its also nice to only have to caryy one set of gear for two different specs. The downsides are crafted gear now takes ridiculously long to make and the stats roll upon creation much like Timeless Isle tokens, meaning if you're a class that relies heavily on your secondaries like a Fire Mage or Fury Warrior, be prepared to clench your anus in fear that you might get a piece with no crit and both of your worst stats. Dungeon loot works the same way, and for whatever reason when Blizzard carried the personal loot system from LFR to 5-mans they felt it necessary to bloat loot tables to 40-70 items meaning if you're trying to fill a specific slot you have better chances running for president with a shoe on your head.

A few tips on leveling through Draenor:
Do Bonus Objectives (the brown dots with gold crossed swords on your map) they give a lot of XP
Grab guild battle standards and use them whenever you can, especially during the above
Nagrand has a breadcrumb quest in the SE which gives you a one hour 5% xp buff, there are treasures in Spires which can be looted for an XP buff as well
There's far more treasures and rares than there were in Pandaria and getting the addons Handynotes and its Draenortreasures plugin are recommended, but keep in mind rares dont give as much xp as they did in Pandaria, and treasures only give about half a bar.
There's gold elites in Gorgrond for the Gorgrond Monster Hunter achieve. These drop a quest, so they're worth killing. Just keep in mind there are elites out here who aren't part of the achieve, are raid bosses, and will push your face in, so check how much health they have first.
Dungeons give didly shit for xp, likely because Blizz wants people out in the world, so its not worth it to level through them

Once you get past SMV/FFR you'll be given the option to choose which outpost you want for each zone. Changing your outpost will set you back 10k gold, so choose wisely. The Gorgrond and Talador outposts reward different followers.

When leveling, the best garrison setup once you get to rank 2 is: Lumber Mill, Bunker/War Mill (replace Barracks by dragging a building over it), Enchanter's Study, [profession]. You'll get one profession building automatically, the Enchanters study will allow you to DE almost anything which will be useful later on and depending on your server the DE mats might sell for more than what the items vendor for. The Bunker/War Mill increases your chances of getting rare or epic upgrades from quests, and it feels like its been working for gear looted from rares and treasures too. The Mill will help you with resource production, as resources don't flow in like Lesser Charms and you'll need 3k to upgrade to a rank 3 garrison and 900 to upgrade your large buildings.

At 90, garrison setup is up to you. Bunker/War Mill is now for xmog, Barracks can be brought back for follower benefits, Inn's daily quests give some nice toys and you can get a shiny new follower every week, I'd suggest keeping the Lumber Mill or using one of your small buildings for Salvage Yard because of the resource gain. Those are really the only non-small buildings I have experience with but WoWhead is swimming in Garrison guides.

I haven't done anything with Highmaul yet, but I did kill Tarlna, the world boss that also opened up yesterday, on both of my 100s and actually got a chest drop on my main.

morment said:
I haven't done anything with Highmaul yet, but I did kill Tarlna, the world boss that also opened up yesterday, on both of my 100s and actually got a chest drop on my main.

Highmaul is pretty interesting. We got the first two down. I love how involved the Kargath fight is but Butcher is more of a Patchwerk healer whack a mole fight.

Yeah I just did Tar today. Didn't even know he was open yet until I saw groups in the group finder. Unfortunately my Shaman didn't get anything on both rolls and I haven't tried with the Monk yet.

3 lvl100s now, with 2 of my other 90s 11 rotating garrison missions occasionally. Too much free time.

Almost got Tectus this week but he becomes a huge clusterfuck at then end even when we're running 4 tanks to keep everything under control. Either way, the fights thus far are challenging but not to a point where the "challenge" feels unnecessary. LFR was a faceroll to a point where its like... if you die you REALLY done fucked.

One day I'll get to leveling all these toons I rolled for PvP:

E6OH4Vw.jpg

Hoping that a few of the guildies in The ACF Army might be able to get together this afternoon/evening for some play time. If we have a good mix of classes maybe we could run one of the lvl 92 WoD dungeons, or we could go roflstomp a low level old dungeon just for fun and guild achievements.

If absolutely need be, I can *try* healing... no guarantees of 0 wipes. :lol:

Would be nice to do something as a group!

I hope to be logged in by 3pm Pacific, so if you can be around, let's do it! :)

AmberCutie said:
Hoping that a few of the guildies in The ACF Army might be able to get together this afternoon/evening for some play time. If we have a good mix of classes maybe we could run one of the lvl 92 WoD dungeons, or we could go roflstomp a low level old dungeon just for fun and guild achievements.

I will be there!!

Reactions: LexieBlair
AmberCutie said:

I can CRZ my WW if there's a dps spot open and someone in guild is willing to PM me their battletag.

Now that the holidays are over I will be playing again. Time to work on garrison and alts. Maybe some PUGs. :violent3:

Since I leveled my three characters on Thunderhorn to 100, I'm working on leveling my guys on Argent Dawn. So, if anyone wants to do anything group wise, let me know here, in a twitter DM, or a PM/MFC Mail on MFC.

Are we bored with WoW yet? I'm getting there. I'm about to jump back to WildStar in a few.

DuoShi said:
Are we bored with WoW yet? I'm getting there. I'm about to jump back to WildStar in a few.
I dinged 100 a few days ago and probably will spend an hour or two checking out what comes from that, but otherwise I'm pretty over it. I'm sad about it. I doubt I would get the next expansion at this point. The end of a 10 year on and off addiction for me. :crybaby:

Reactions: DuoShi
AmberCutie said:
DuoShi said:
I dinged 100 a few days ago and probably will spend an hour or two checking out what comes from that, but otherwise I'm pretty over it. I'm sad about it. I doubt I would get the next expansion at this point. The end of a 10 year on and off addiction for me. :crybaby:

Yeah. I already unsubscribed. Trying some older addictions again (WildStar, Infinity Wars, Warframe, etc.)

Leveling content was great but it's gone Cata again and endgame is just a huge flop. Maybe it was intentional though, to let people level up and get acquainted to the new changes. 6.1 is already on the PTR and it looks like we'll be popping into TBC raids for pets in addition to BRF having a couple more bosses to push through. Hopefully they'll also be more challenging than the HM bosses too.

I'm sticking around because I'm actively trying to have more 100s than any of my guildies and there's 3 people who are begiining to catch up.

WoW has lost its new car smell.

Somewhat like when Star Wars first came out everyone (that I know) was all oooh ahhh lookit the pretty red and blue laser beams! Now it looks dated.

But I am a crafter. I will soldier on until I get all professions to 700. Wish me luck.

StrayObject said:
WoW has lost its new car smell.

Somewhat like when Star Wars first came out everyone (that I know) was all oooh ahhh lookit the pretty red and blue laser beams! Now it looks dated.

But I am a crafter. I will soldier on until I get all professions to 700. Wish me luck.

I was all over SWTOR. I liked the game a lot from the in-game dialogue to the crafting (and I'm VERY picky about an MMO's crafting system i.e. I hate WoW's crafting, but I love Rift's crafting). What killed that game for me was two things mainly.

1. The game was a resource hog and overworked my gaming rig (part of the overworking was my fault for not speccing it good enough).
2. They nerfed my Jedi Consular class, so I was a napkin in PvE solo play. Since I'm a solo player, I quit then and there.

EDIT: Hahahahahaha! You have Gween as a pet raptor. This must be explained!

Gween said:
I never played WoW, does being a raptor of Stray's character counts? :lol: :lol:

It does. It counts double actually.

Reactions: GweenBlack
Status
Not open for further replies.